New Quartet - Cover

New Quartet

Copyright© 2022 by B4Rich

Chapter 17

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - John and his Harem, Head out looking for a new Home.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Restart   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“We are an hour out of Mt Airy. What is first on the list, to do. I myself want a hot dog and a large root beer from Joe and Mary’s, maybe two. Fuel up, then go to the Mayberry Inn, to start editing in our trailer office. Anybody else, have a plan. We are almost there. Now how do we hide Georgia, or are we just going to let everybody know she is back. Georgia what do you think?”

“I say we just act normal, like.”

We roll into the truck stop at 8PM. While I’m fueling the coach, Sue gets the car out, I order my food to go. After a quick hello, Georgia and I take it and the coach to the motel and hook-up. Ignoring the trailer for later. We ate, then just crashed on the bed. Nice and peaceful to be somewhere and not moving. Till there was a knock on the door. It was Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins, come to say welcome back. We all sat in the lounge and had a beer, except Georgia, of course. We recapped our trip and talked about business at the motel. “Not very good.” He says, “Just adequate enough to barely survive. A developer wants to buy it, bulldoze it and build a more modern hotel. It seems that everyone is against us. Even the booking companies, that we pay a monthly fee to. All of a sudden, we stopped getting online bookings and referrals. Joe says that they are starving us out, so they can buy it cheap.”

“If Georgia and I wanted to buy this place, what would it take?”

“Well, they offered $400,000.00 that’s $40.00 an acre. According to Joe the next offer will be less.”

“So what would you sell it for today? To Georgia and I, she’s going to need something, soon.”

“Earl you can’t sell this to them, it’s not right. They are our friends.”

“If we buy it, we would want you to stay on a year, to train Georgia. At a reasonable salary. You think on it, while Georgie and I set-up the trailer. Then I have work to do. I have a Monday deadline to meet.”

“I’ll go out and help you, what do you have to do? Is it as nice as this motor coach?”

“Go ahead Georgia, I’ll grab the equipment, and be right out.”

“Wow, this is big and pretty too. What do you want me to do, boss.”

“Untie the chairs, while I lower the table, when John gets here we should be done.”

As Gladys and I arrived they were just putting the extra laptops and wiring together. “Do you want something to drink or a snack? There is everything you need in the fridge and ice cream in the freezer, so help yourself.”

Gladys says, “This is nice, even has a bed, “

Georgia says, “There is a closet in the front too, but you have to go outside to get into it. There used to be a door behind the bed, but John had to close it off to put the bed in. It is heated and air conditioned too. We don’t have any comfortable chairs, but we just lounge on the bed. Can you help me pull the bed down? I hear the car.”

It was all homey like when Violet and the gang came in. “I told you they would be in here.” She said. “Snap to it we got a deadline to meet.”

My two partners and Georgia sat down at the table, grabbed their computers and started. “How far you got to go yet, Georgia?”

“Well I guess we better go Glady, they have work to do.”

“No you can stay, as long as your quiet, but it is pretty boring, let’s go up to the coach and visit. Who’s watching the store?”

“Oh, we left a note on the door, telling that we are down here.”

As they got to the coach door, they noticed two men walking down the walk, each with a briefcase. “I hope it is not too late to conduct a little business?”

“No, “ Mr. Jenkins said, “As long as it isn’t going to be too long. It is already almost 10.”

“Where can we meet, then?”

Violet said, “We can use my coach.” She ushered them in, but her being last gave time to turn on the intercom and lock down the talk button.

Earl said, “Meet my financial adviser and guest, Violet and “This is Mr. Crawford and Mr. Crawford.”

They opened their briefcases and started, with. “I see business is not so good and land prices around here is going down. We put together a new offer, that we think you will consider and accept, considering your business, so here it is, we offered $40.00 per acre, but now it is $35.00 an acre, I believe you know why. So if you would sign right here and I have a cashier’s check for $350.00. And we’ll be on our way.

“Earl, let’s not get in a hurry on this, let’s sleep on it and let them know, tomorrow. That way Violet can look into it. What do you think, Violet?”

“I don’t know much about land here and we already talked about the business. $350,00, is a lot of money. Thirty-six hours is not too long to make a decision. Tomorrow is Sunday anyway.”

Earl says, “OK, first thing Monday morning, we’ll make the deal say 9:00.”

Well, the Crawford’s weren’t happy about it, but agreed. Then departed.

Violet, looked at Earl and Gladys and said, “Don’t you dare sell this place to those bastards, I’ll buy it myself, whether John likes it or not.”

“Calm down, Missy, John has already made that decision, “ Earl said.

I enter, and say, “You guys were perfect and what a couple of crooks, they turned out to be. I bet they both will be fired first thing Monday morning, they played both ends to the middle and it blew up on them.” Earl and Gladys are looking confused, I get it. “They don’t know do they? I was listening the whole time on the intercom. So do we have a deal Earl? $401,000.00.

“I don’t know John, you say it will be you and Georgia 50/50. Where is she going to get her half, from? Things are going too fast, I need to think on this, I don’t understand Georgie having, that much money she couldn’t have saved that much in twenty years let alone one.”

“Earl, you don’t understand the book business. We have already sold 500,000 books before it is even printed. She received an advance of $200,000.00 today and it will show up on her account Monday. She will probably earn at least another $150,000.00 over the next year. Now do you understand.”

“Yes I got it. And tonight I am going to write a book. Yes it is yours and Georgie’s for $401,000.00. So tell me what are the changes that you are going to make.”

“I haven’t seen the rooms, but they probably need a little remodeling, Georgia will oversee that. I want to make sites for campers and motor homes, I’d like at least 10 to start. Enhance the back entrance so the big rigs don’t drive thru the front, I want to make the RV park clothes optional if possible. The campers will parallel park instead of pulling in. I’ll have to meet with a contractor to work it all out and get permits. That’s it, the main focus will be the RV park addition. But Monday We are going to jack up some online booking companies and tell them we know what they have been doing and who’s been paying them. Threaten to expose them and file a law suit against them if necessary. Also I need to call my P.I. And turn him loose on who was behind running you out.”

The door opens and in comes Georgia. “We are taking a break and want to know all about owning the Mayberry Inn. When do I start to work.”

“Right now. You’re in charge, Mr. & Mrs. Jenkins are going to stay on for the first year, teaching you how to run the place properly. Violet, honey it is time for you to go to work, I’m sure you Know what we need in the way of agreements, Bill of sale, and so forth. Since there is no guests now, are there any reservations at all?

Earl said “No”.

So let’s save a little electricity and shut off all the unnecessary lights, sign and all. Just power to the RV hook-up and owners quarters. Can that be done. I am sure that the crooks have spies and they will see that you have given up. Put a closed sign in the window. We will be closed till the title transfer is done. Georgia do you feel comfortable staying here by yourself?”

Earl says, I don’t think we can do all that selectively, but we’ll try. We’ll need to move the vehicles to the workshop/barn, can you all do that while John and I do what we can with the electric. Georgia show them where the barn is and get the keys you will need. But don’t block our personal car in.

We were able to shut every thing off except the office and owners quarters, unfortunate that the RV hook-up got terminated too. But the electrical box in the coach turned on the generator. “What about the street lights can we turn them off too?”

“Sure can, call one of yours that went to the barn with Georgie and tell them to turn off all the barn and street lights.”

“Park our car up by the office, someone. Earl you and Gladys can stay in our trailer starting Monday, if need to. Someone go onto social media and report that the Mayberry Inn is all dark and looks to be shut down.” Twenty minutes later a car cruises by slowly and immediately a message pops up on face book that it sure enough looks deserted except one car at the office. Pretty soon several cars and trucks came by, gawking. Then the speculation started, all about health problems and poor business. Sure is a lot of nosy people, for after midnight.

Sunday passed with little activity, only thing that happened was Crawford & Crawford came back, to see Earl and Gladys, all they could talk to was Georgia the watch keeper. She had no information for them. She told them to come back at noon Monday, that maybe someone will be here, then.

Monday, 7:00AM, Violet, myself, Georgia and Earl and Gladys. Went to Dobson, enjoyed a hearty breakfast, then to the bank and the county records office. Since Georgia is only fifteen and Mary or Joe weren’t with her, she could not with draw her half of the money. I immediately called my bank in Missouri and had them wire $200,000.00 to Earl and Gladys account. Got the title/deed transferred and were on our way back to Mt. Airy. I called ahead and told someone to plant the story about the sale on social media now. It was 10:30AM.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.