Feeding Reality - Short Story - Cover

Feeding Reality - Short Story

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: My sister was so sure that what she was asking of me was normal. I thought it might be a dream, but this was how reality was now.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Coercion   Fiction   Alternate History   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   .

“Let me suck your dick.” My sister laughed.

I was lying on my bed with a boner, and my sister was sitting on the end of the bed with her face inches from it. She was clawing at my hands, wanting me to move them and give her access. She wanted to put her mouth on it and suck me off, as she had many times before.

“Please?” she begged. “You know I do a really good job. I always make you cum. Come on. I need your cum.”

“No way,” I replied, tightening my grip around the bulge in my boxers.

“Why are you being like this?” She pouted. “You always let me suck you first thing in the morning.”

I had no memory of what she was talking about or what was happening. It felt like a dream, but everything felt so real, and I knew something was wrong. I didn’t trust this. My sister had never acted like this, and we’d never done anything sexual to each other. This didn’t feel right. I couldn’t even believe what I was seeing and hearing.

“No. You’ve never done this before,” I said.

“Don’t be silly.” She laughed again and then rolled her eyes. “You know I need it.”

“Why do you need it?” I asked, even more confused.

She looked at me like I was stupid, which didn’t surprise me because my sister has always treated me like I was an idiot. Finally, something that felt normal.

“You know why,” she sighed as if exhausted from talking to me. “This is the only meal I get during the weekdays. I haven’t been allowed any other food on weekdays since I turned 15. So either let me suck you off for some cum, or I go through the whole day with nothing.You. Know. This.”

“What?” I gasped, shocked by what she said.

“You’re the worst big brother in the world,” she said and then rolled her eyes again. “How could you forget feeding me with cum? What’s wrong with you? You know all this.”

My heart raced and I felt sick. Something was really wrong. I was having trouble taking in what was happening and what was going on. I couldn’t believe it. It was too crazy. Too insane. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. But this didn’t feel like a dream anymore.

“But ... you’re my sister...” I stuttered.

“Yes, I’m your little sister” She laughed, like I was being stupid. “Just like every other family. They have a son first, and a daughter second. Did you get hit on the head?”

I shook my head, trying to comprehend what was going on. She wasn’t making any sense. She made it sound like every family was having kids in the same order every time, but that couldn’t be right. I knew that wasn’t how families were.

“I think reality has changed,” I said under my breath.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” My sister sneered, obviously getting annoyed with me. “Reality change? Do you think I’m dumb, bro? Just move your hands and let me suck your cock. Fucking hell.”

She grabbed my wrists and pulled at my arms. I pulled back, struggling with her, fighting to keep my hands where they were, over the bulge in my underwear.

“Why are you so fucking stupid today?” she groaned.

I didn’t know what to say to her. In my mind, I was being logical, or at least I thought I was.

“I need your cum.” She pouted and looked sad. “You know I do. Why won’t you feed me? You’re being mean. I’m hungry. You’re supposed to take care of me. How could you forget?”

I watched as her expression changed. She looked like she was about to cry, and her bottom lip trembled. She sniffed, trying to hold back tears.

“I’m sorry.” I said, not sure why I said it. “I just...”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.