My Wife Wants Grandkids - Cover

My Wife Wants Grandkids

by Greven

Copyright© 2024 by Greven

Erotica Sex Story: When a mother discovers her son can't have kids with his wife she begins a plan to make him think he can. At the same time she begins to bring her daughter in law and her husband together in hopes she will get the grandchildren she desperately wants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wimp Husband   InLaws   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

My wife and I always wanted to have a big family, but it wasn’t in the cards. After Troy was born Helen had to have a hysterectomy and that closed the door on that possibility. As Troy grew up he was a complete momma’s boy. I tried my best as a father, but he had no desire to join me in anything that took him from the house and his mother. He was even torn about having to go out of state to go to college, but he did promising to return home to live afterwards. Now my wife did think it would have been better had he grown up more like me, she still loved the attention her little man paid to her.

Well while at school he somehow got involved with a woman other than his mother, which I had to say seemed a little too Oedipus Rex if you get my meaning. He seemed ashamed to bring her home to meet the family but after a year of his mother’s harping she finally wore him down. As we waited to meet her the first time I had to wonder what kind of a woman would a boy like him bring home. I mean for such a meek and mild person like Troy, it had to be someone either more milk toast, or a freaking amazon who would dominate him. Thankfully Liz was turned out to be a very good girl who seemed to like Troy because he was not so threatening to her. She was raised by a single mother and while not hating men, she was rather nervous about them in general.

It seemed he was worried that after meeting me she would be afraid of him. However, since a lot of his time during their visit was spent with his mother, that left Liz to be entertained by me. Now I am not some macho alpha male type, I am simply your average traditional guy. So while I was left with Liz I was myself and she seemed confused at first and then quite relaxed in the end. If anything she seemed to really be having and didn’t mind when Troy said he was doing this or that with his mom as their vacation ended.

A year later, and a few more visits home, the two got married. When Troy graduated I was able to help him get a good job right out of the gate and even bought a house with some of our savings for which they only had to pay the mortgage as rent. Imagine leasing a two bedroom house for half the cost of a studio apartment and you can understand the extent I went to for my son. Yet I always felt like the bad guy around him while he worshiped his mother. Funny thing is she hated that he did that, and even worse thinking I only did anything for him because she made me do it. We had no idea where that came from but now that he was an adult she began to resent his attitude. The thing is anytime she said anything about it he pretty much felt I was intimidating her to say these things which only made it worse.

Liz began using her education degree to start working in the local schools. That was like sending a lamb into a wolf’s den and it decimated her confidence. She thought it would be like some kind of TV show, but it turned into a horror movie. She naturally came to my wife who let her spend her days at our house and the two would talk while Helen worked on her online business. Soon the two worked together which tickled my son to no end that his wife and mother were together. What he didn’t take into consideration was that his mother had her own agenda for Liz and that would come into play in the near future.

See Liz wanted kids, she loves kids, and was doing part time work in a day care which only made the old biological clock sound like a Big Ben in her heart. With both his mother and his wife talking to him about it Troy was close to giving in but not quite. He always fell back on how they couldn’t afford to have any kids at this point. This is where I was drug into this discussion without knowing about it. Since I owned a construction business my wife and I were well off, that meant we could help with the everyday costs of things while the two of them focused on creating more savings. I think the only reason Troy agreed was to stick it to me.

Six months after that, and still no pregnancy, both women were getting fed up. They drug Troy to the doctors and soon after learned he was not only low testosterone which needed to be taken care of, but he had some rather flawed wigglers. Low count and slow moving did not make for a good chance to becoming a father. This meant in vitro treatments and there was no way I was going to pay for that. This left the ladies at loose ends in trying to make a baby/grandbaby. The idea of using sperm from someone else made Liz feel like she was cheating on Troy so that was out too. Then my wife started on her own program and that slowly started to take root in Liz’s mind and heart.

Little by little Liz’s feeling for me grew. She began to get to know me more and more as she talked with my wife, and spent time with me. I never thought anything about it until she started calling me dad. For a man like me that really means something coming from a girl that didn’t have a father growing up. She discovered that I had a well hidden nerdy side and we learned a lot of our goofy tastes lined up. That created an even deeper relationship for the both of us. She also began talkingto me about whatever was on her mind and I was glad to be able to help her figure things out andalmost always made her smile.

From this I learned Troy was emotionally dependent on his mother, and his resentment of me stemmed from jealousy. I always knew he had a little issue but that was a personality disorder on the grand scale. It was also something that sometimes bothered Liz as well. I helped her understand Troy and she resented me less and came to understand Troy and his personality more as well. It got to the point that when Troy wasn’t around she would often end up cuddled up with me on the couch talking or watching TV. What I didn’t know was that Helen was working in the back ground this whole time.

One day I came home with a couple of large boxes Helen had delivered to the business. When she opened them up I blanched. When Helen started to unpack them it was like some S and M fantasy kit. There were hoods, bindings, straps, and a contraption of some kind that had her asking if I could put in a couple of eye bolt safely into the ceiling. When I asked her if she had some new hobby she just smiled and said I would see.

Well she knew a lot of things I didn’t and exploited them to the best of her ability. I got home after work one day to find the house quiet. I was about to call out when Helen came running in looking flushed and excited. “Ok, so I have arranged something and you are going to cooperate to the fullest if you ever want to see my tits or smile again do you read me?” I nodded and she gave me a huge smile. “Then get naked, put on this ball gag, and follow me. We walked down the hall after getting me in my get up and when I walked into the bedroom I was met with quite the sight.

Lis was dangling from the ceiling in what could only be described as a leather restraint system. Her breasts were flushed, her nipples were hard enough to cut glass, and her head was covered with hood with no eyeholes. She was covered in oil as her skin glistened and she was trembling all over. “Ok Liz I brought him in. Now we only have a few hours before Dan is home so we need to get started ok?” She whimpered and nodded. I moved to take the gag out and Helen glared at me. Troys out of town for the weekend and you will do as I tell you.” I nodded and looked on. “Now come over here and let’s get started big guy.” I walked over and saw Liz’s shaved pussy and I hated that I felt blood start to flow. Liz had her legs locked into this thing and her legs were spread out and up for easy access. “Don’t worry Bruce, come on over and introduce that cock to my daughter in law.” Helen reached over and swiped her hand over Liz’s pussy, held it under my nose for a good smell, and then spread it over my half hard cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.