Officer’s Brats - Cover

Officer’s Brats

by Gandoff

Copyright© 2024 by Gandoff

Incest Sex Story: A brother and sister grow up best friends as USMC officer's children, fall in love, get married, and have a family. All this time they are being taught how to become spies for their country.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Military   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

We moved around a lot. Every year or two, my dad would receive new orders, and off we would all go to some other base someplace in the world. Because we were always moving, and since our father was a Marine Corps officer, we were never able to develop close friendships with other children on base. We attended the base schools when overseas, but even there, the officers’ kids and the enlisted kids were kept apart. While Dad was stationed in Japan for three years, Mary and I were encouraged to learn Japanese. While serving embassy duty in Paras, Mary and I were expected to learn to speak French. Likewise, at every overseas duty station, Mary and I had to learn to speak the national language like a native. Our language skills were better than our parents, and it was fun for the two of us to slip into Japanese at the dinner table and have a private conversation since our parents never mastered that language.

Japan was also the place where we were introduced to real martial arts. After school each day, we went to a local dojo where we were taught by a real master. He was impressed with what our dad had taught us, but took that education and amplified it. He thought the whole idea of colored belts was ridiculous and always said, “Knowledge is more important than colored belts. Belts are for holding your pants up.” After only one year, we had advanced beyond anyone else in our class, so Master taught us privately for the next two years including weapons. I was strong and quick, but Mary was faster. Our master called us a deadly pair.

Mom was the perfect USMC officer’s wife, keeping herself busy with volunteer work and shepherding the Corps Family Support Group at each command. With this last transfer, Dad had finally been promoted to Full Bird Colonel and was the Commanding Officer of the base, which would isolate us even more.

Mary would turn 15 on the second of June, and I would have my birthday on the 4th of June, almost exactly a year older. It was now late May, school was out, and we had only been in our new house a few days. Every morning after breakfast, Mom put us to work unpacking and putting things away, hanging pictures, arranging the furniture several times, and basically getting our quarters ship shape. We had done this so many times, every year or two, that Mary and I had become pros and needed very little guidance from Mom.

The other daily routines of daily exercise didn’t change either, with us all out at 5:30 to pound the streets. Mary and I had been able to keep up with Dad for almost two years and had slowly increased our distance, always running between three and five miles before breakfast. Dad often took us to the base gym after dinner where he taught us self-defense. Mary and I were both quite proficient in martial arts, and Dad had been working on my boxing for the past year. He said we would both be able to test for the black belt if we ever stayed in one place long enough to join a real dojo.

As we checked into the Recreational Facilities, our IDs were taken to ensure we were military dependants. When they found out our dad was the new base commander, we were given the full treatment and a guided tour of the facilities. There was a very nice weight room with a boxing ring, and a room set up like a dojo with wall-to-wall mats. Mary had I often sparred with each other. She was not as strong as I was, and couldn’t hit as hard as I could, but she was fast and agile. Her high kick connected with the side of my head more often than I could block. I was sure we would be on these mats soon.

The pool was crowded with kids of all ages, and the mothers had formed a little hen party in one corner. The dynamics were the same on every base. Little kids screaming in the shallow end, the teenagers gathered around the deep end and the diving board, and older boys making comments as the girls did their sexiest or funniest dives to get their attention. We made our way to the less-crowded side, selected two chairs, laid out our towels and sun tanning cream, and settled back to tan. The last base didn’t have much of a pool but had an awesome beach where we snorkeled almost daily. We had even been certified divers so we could go deeper and dive among the coral reefs.

Even on the beach, the people dynamics were the same. With practiced eyes, we looked for the two bullies who were always around the water, one male, and one female. Mary spotted the girl first and nodded in her direction. She was about my age and a very pretty blonde, with perfect hair down to her butt. She was wearing a suit that had never been in the water and had makeup on her face. Who wears makeup to a pool to go swimming? She was in the middle of a group of wannabes making giggling remarks about the other girls and ladies around the pool. On the edge of the circle of girls were the young boys who were unsuccessfully trying to get the attention of one of the groups. I spotted the boy bully and pointed him out to Mary. He was typically the largest boy in the group, and the son of a senior sergeant on base, where he thought he could get away with anything, and normally did. He was surrounded by similar boys and gathered around the diving board, where they made rude comments about the girls as they dove. I would have to be careful around this base. The bully was big, probably a year or two older than me, and had me by a good six inches and 40 pounds.

Mary and I baked in the sun for about an hour before we decided to get wet and cool off. During that time, several other youths had stopped to talk to us, including a member of the pretty girls’ group. I watched as she reported back to the blonde on what she had learned when she returned to the group of gossiping girls. Mary was the first to get wet. She went up onto the high diving board, did a perfect flip, and entered the water with almost no splash or sound. She was always the better diver than I was, and I was very proud of her.

As she swam to the edge to get out, I saw the bully make his way to that spot to intercept her, so I got up and slowly walked to the edge of the pool. He reached down to the water and offered his hand to her to help her out, which she took, and he lifted her with ease out of the water to stand before him. “Hey, pretty lady. Let’s me and you go for a long walk together. I know a quiet place where we can get to know each other much better,” he said to her, as his buddies knowingly elbowed each other. Evidently, this was a successful line he had used on other young girls in the past, and his buddies knew it.

Ever so politely, Mary said, “Thanks, but no thanks. Danny and I are quite happy staying here.”

“Is Danny that pipsqueak boyfriend of yours that you were lying beside?” he sneered.

“No, Danny is my big brother,” she calmly replied, as she tried to edge by him, but he blocked her way.

“I’m sure your big brother wouldn’t mind you going off with me for a little while,” he said.

I had heard enough, and it was time to intervene. “But I do mind, and my little sister said NO,” I said as I pushed myself through his buddies to stand beside my sister. I felt her reach over and squeeze my hand to say thank you. He pushed me away, which was fine with me, because it gave me a little more maneuvering room, if it came to that, and I was sure it would.

He pushed himself up to his maximum height and said, “Nobody gets in my way, especially when I’m after fresh pussy. You know I’m going to have to mess you up, then I am going to take this sister of yours off and fuck her ragged. Once I’ve fucked her, she will never want anyone else.”

I had to smile. Not only was he a bully, he was a cocky bully, and he needed to be knocked down a little. “You think awfully highly of yourself, but this is my little sister, and it’s my duty to protect her,” I very calmly replied. “You are going to have to do whatever you feel like you have to do, and if you feel froggy, Jump.” I quietly challenged. Instantly, he threw a roundhouse right at my head, which I easily ducked. I could hear a lifeguard whistle someplace in the background, but I had to stay focused on the threat in front of me, as my dad had taught me and yet be aware of my surroundings as Master had taught. He swung his big right again, but a little lower this time, so I blocked it with my left arm and finished with two quick jabs to the face.

The second one splattered blood as I flattened his nose. “I’m going to kill you, punk,” he spat at me, as he smeared the blood across his face with the back of his hand. He rushed me with his big right hand back and cocked for a big punch. I lifted my defenses and again delivered two quick jabs to his face and followed it up with a right cross to his chin. I watched his eyes go out of focus, and he lowered his guard a little. I stepped back and delivered a back-round kick to his jaw on the other side. His eyes rolled back in his head, his knees turned to jelly, and he went totally limp, crashing to the ground where he stood, totally knocked out.

His buddies, in a tight ring around us, didn’t make a sound, as they stood slack-jawed staring at their friend. Finally, one of them just said, “Damn!” with a distinct southern accent.

A lifeguard broke through the protected ring around us. One look at the boy on the deck, and he called for another lifeguard to call an ambulance. He reached to take me by the shoulder, but after what he had seen, he had second thoughts and politely asked me to follow him to the rec center office. Mary looped her arm through mine, and we followed him through the crowd. Once in the office, he called the shore patrol (base police) and pulled the proper paperwork to make a report. “What’s your name, and the name of your military parent?” he demanded. When I told him, he went a little white and asked, “Your dad is the new base commander? Well, shit!” He wrote a very detailed report on what he had seen and heard from the lifeguard stand, which was just 15 feet from where the fight had taken place and then released us. Mary and I went to retrieve our things from the pool. When we stepped out onto the deck, everybody stopped talking and just stared at us. I don’t know to this day if they were looking at us in awe and admiration, or in fear, but we both knew we would never fit in with this group of kids on this base. We got on our bikes and went home. Once in the house, where we found a note from Mom, Mary threw her arms around my neck, pressing her excited nipples into my chest and her pelvis into my hardening cock, and kissed me on the lips as passionately as she could, even parting her lips a little and letting me feel her tongue. She pulled her head back looked into my eyes and whispered, “Thank you, Danny,” and kissed me again.

We went our separate ways to take our showers. When I stripped down, my cock was as hard as a rock. I stepped into the shower, took a little soap in my hand and three strokes later, blew my load against the shower’s glass door. I dressed in shorts, commando, and a t-shirt and headed to the kitchen. Mom had left instructions for us to make spaghetti for dinner and to have it ready for our father when he arrived home at 6:00. Mary was dressed much like me, but I could tell from her perkies that she was not wearing a bra, which caused my cock to harden again. Going without underwear was probably not a good idea. I saw Mary glance at my crotch several times as we worked together to make a nice family meal.

Mom arrived just minutes before Dad was driven up to the house in the command car. At the table, he passed a manila envelope to Mom, as he started on his salad and begain the dinner conversation. “What happened at the pool today?” he directed to Mary and me. Mom had a forkful of salad halfway to her mouth as she read the report silently. Mary and I answered quickly, accurately, and honestly. This was the only way to talk to our dad. When Mom had finished reading the report from the lifeguard and shore patrol, Dad handed her a report from the hospital. She scanned it and whispered to herself, “Broke jaw in two places. Shattered nose. Three teeth missing. Severe head trauma.” Then Dad slid over to her a copy of a page from a service record. I had seen these files before, as he would have to work on them while doing annual evals. Mom read down the list of entries in the service record, and her face first went white with shock, then slowly turning red with rage as she read. When she had finished reading, she looked at Dad and said, “I’ll handle it, Dan,” and finally put the forkful of salad in her mouth.

As soon as our parents went to bed, Mary and I, dressed in our nightwear, went in search of the papers Dad had brought home. They said the bully’s name was Johnny, and he was a well-known troublemaker and bully, and that my actions in protecting my sister were justified. In the service record, we learned that Johnny’s dad had been reported on several occasions for domestic violence, but Johnny’s mother would not make a complaint, and if Johnny’s Mom was being abused, Johnny was probably being abused at home, too. Dad often let Mom take the lead when it came to the family life on the base of any military dependents, while Dad took care of the military side. Mom would work through the NCO Wives Club, or the Officers Wives Club to see to it that all military families got what they needed when they needed it. If the troops were away on deployment, and the family came up with an unexpected situation that needed attention, Mom, as the base commander’s wife, could get things done.

On our way to bed, Mary stopped me in the hallway just outside of her bedroom, again putting her arms around my neck and giving me another passionate kiss. “Thanks again, Big Brother for coming to my rescue. I love you,” she whispered into my mouth between kisses. Her tits were again pressing into my bare chest. My cock began to inflate again, and I knew she was aware of it. While we kissed, she started rubbing her crotch against my hard-on. She got very flushed and hurried into her room, whispering over her shoulder, “Goodnight.” I had a pretty good idea of what Mary would be doing for the next 30 minutes in her bed, and I would have to do the same thing if I wanted to get any sleep that night. As it worked out, once was not enough. The taste of her lips, and the hard little pebbles on her B-cup tits through her sheer nightie had me heated up like never before.

I had tried to catch her with nothing on in the past, but had not been successful. She almost caught me jerking off once. I had taken my shower and put on my boxers. I reached into the dirty clothes hamper and found a pair of Mary’s panties and held them to my nose, smelling her delicious aroma. I had stood at the sink in front of the mirror, lowered my boxers just under my balls, and watched myself jerk off, until I shot cum all over the countertop. I had just slipped my boxers back up over my still-hard cock when Mary suddenly opened the door and walked into the bathroom. I quickly grabbed the dry washcloth and wiped up the cum. I walked past her, slipping her panties and the washcloth into the hamper on my way by. Something inside of me wanted her to catch me jerking off, but she never did, and I never caught her. Damn it! Now, strongly suspecting that she was now lying on the bed with her nightie pulled up to her neck, pulling on her nipples and rubbing her hard clit, I was ready to explode. I jerked my boxers down to the floor by my bed and grabbed my cock. I tried to go slow, but it was no use. About a dozen strokes on my cock, and I shot cum three feet in the air, with it landing again on my chest and neck. After half a dozen shots, the cum just kept coming in little spurts and finally a little stream. I was nude, lying on my back with the cooling cum drying on my chest, and I was still hard. I thought I heard a sound in the hallway. I looked at the door to see it was open about ¼ of an inch. I didn’t know if in my haste to jerk off I had not gotten my door closed, or if Mary had been peeping as my nuts drew up and I fired my cum. I would have liked to think it was the latter and that she had enjoyed the show. My cock went to full size again at the thought.

I am not a porn star in size, but I know I am larger than average. In the showers at the gym, I hang a full six inches when soft compared to the others in the communal showers. When I am hard, I stand at about eight inches, and can’t quite get my fingers around my cock. From my extensive research watching porn on my laptop, I knew that most guys are about six inches long when hard. I am always horny. I have to jerk off at least twice a day, morning and night, and normally at least one time during the day. My record is seven times a day, but my normal is three or four. I didn’t need my computer tonight to bring me to full attention. Just the thought that Mary might have been watching had my standing soldier rigid. I grabbed my little bottle of baby oil off of my nightstand and oiled up my cock. With my left hand, I lifted and rolled my balls as my right hand rose and fell on my cock. I kept glancing at the door, hoping to catch my sister watching me. With the urgency to cum relieved from my first orgasm, I could take my time and enjoy myself this time. Three times, I brought myself close, only to squeeze the base of my cock to stop myself before continue pulling on my cock. The fourth time, I didn’t stop and again erupted several volleys of cum onto my chest. I was suddenly so relaxed that I went to sleep, nude and spread eagle on the bed with cum still on my chest, and my lamp still on. If I was lucky, Mary would be sent in to wake me up in the morning. was my last thought as I drifted off to sleep.

After our morning run, Dad suggested we avoid the rec center for a week or two and let the situation die down a bit. I could still work out with my weight bench on the back porch, but I would miss the sauna after my workout. Mary saw me working on the weight bench the next morning and volunteered to spot for me. She was in baggy workout shorts and a cut-off tee shirt. When I was doing bench presses, she was standing over my head with her hands on the bar, just in case. In this position, I had a clear shot up to her tits under her shirt and the leg of her shorts. No underwear. I really couldn’t see anything but a little black hair, but the thought had me getting hard, and my gym shorts became tented like a pup tent. With all the blood pooling in my cock, I couldn’t complete my set, so I hung the bar and sat up. Mary sat down on the bench beside me as I towled my face, chest, and arms dry of sweat.

“Does it hurt when it gets hard like that?” Mary innocently asked.

It took me a moment to figure out what she was talking about before I could answer her. We had always been honest with each other. She was my best and only real friend, and we had always shared everything. “No, not really. It only hurts when I’m wearing tight pants and he has no place to go, and sometimes when I’m commando and he rubs against a hard seam in my jeans.”

We sat in silence for several minutes when she spoke again. “Can I see him?” she asked. I just nodded yes. Mary lifted the leg open on my baggy workout shorts and pushed the material up toward my waist, exposing my cock and balls to the daylight. “He’s pretty,” she whispered. “Can I touch him?” I couldn’t speak, so again I nodded my consent. She wrapped her little hands around my cock and started stroking him up and down. She took one hand off my cock and started rolling my balls around in her hand. I turned around to face her, straddling the weightbench as she continued to explore.

“Since you are checking me out, can I touch you, too?” I asked. She nodded, never taking her eyes off of my cock or slowing her hand movements. I slipped my hand into her baggy shorts and worked my way north. All I found was moist and wet skin with very little hair. As I moved my hand around, I found her wet opening and the hard little clit just above it. I eased a finger inside of her and let the top of my hand rub back and forth over her clit as I did. Thank God for the internet. I had a PhD in porn and knew how to make a girl orgasm from the hours I had spent studying the subject in detail. Her clit continued to grow harder, she got wetter, and the contractions in her pussy pulled on my finger. I ran my other hand up under her cut-off t-shirt and lightly pinched her rock-hard nipples. I could tell she wanted to close her eyes and truly enjoy the sensations coming from her pussy, but didn’t want to take her eyes off of my cock. Her legs started twitching and her breathing became ragged. Suddenly, she was holding her breath and shaking all over and moaned, “Dannyyyyy!” as she had an orgasm.

That set me off, and I said, “Mary, you are going to make me cum.” She had lost her hand coordination while she was cumming, but concentrated on finishing me off. I announced, “Here it comes!” and shot cum on the plastic of the bench between our legs. Mary started shaking again, having a second orgasm, as I emptied my balls on her hand and the bench. I had to tell her to ease up, because I was too sensitive to handle after I cum.

She took her left hand off of my balls, dipped a finger in the cum, and licked her finger clean. “You taste good, Big Brother.”

I slid my finger out of her warm wet hole and put it into my mouth, “You do, too. Next time, I want to taste it directly from the source.” Thank God for my internet education.

We went inside, and I headed for the shower to wash off all the sweat. I was standing under the spray, rinsing the shampoo out of my hair when I felt a rush of cool air. “May I join you?” Mary asked. I felt her naked body mold against my back. Instantly my hard-on was back. Her hands went around my sides, and she ran her fingers up and down my front. I turned around so that my cock was pressed into her navel, and I played with her very firm boobs. She kept running her hands across my chest and upper arms. “You’re growing. I love your chest and arm muscles, and your six-pack really turns me on. You are the best-looking guy on base,” she whispered. Slowly, she sank to her knees on the tiled shower floor and started licking my cock from my balls to the tip.

It felt great, and I wanted the blow job, but I wanted more than a quick suck-off in the shower. I lifted her up and said, “I want to eat you, too. Let’s go to bed. Mom won’t be home for a couple more hours.” We towled off quickly and almost ran to my room. I dropped down flat on my back with my hard cock pointed at the ceiling, and motioned for her to join me. She straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth as she engulfed me as far as she could. I was in heaven. I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue, then wrapped my lips around it and sucked on it, and she started to shake. I dipped my tongue as deep as I could in her pussy and sucked out all the juice I could find. I even ran my tongue over her wrinkled little rosebud. Everything I did caused her to climb higher and higher. In the end, I had my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could get it and I took a finger to strum her clit at the same time. She reached her peak and screamed her release around the end of my cock.

She lifted herself off of me, turned around, and mounted me a cowboy. “Quick, before the good feeling goes away, I want you inside of me.” She lined me up and started pushing down, but I wouldn’t slip in. I rolled her over onto her back where she would be more relaxed. I eased the tip of my cock between her little lips and gently pushed. Slowly, half an inch at a time, I eased into her pussy. She was very tight, and soaking wet, as I slowly lowered myself into the saddle. Her eyes were locked on mine and a constant moan of joy was escaping her throat. Just as I hit her cervix, my pelvic bone hit her clit. I was fully embedded to the very bottom of her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me, and putting her feet onto my butt, she started rhythmically pumping me in and out of her pussy. She kept whispering, “Fuck me, Big Brother. Fuck me.” getting a little little louder with each repetition, as I kept pounding her a little harder with each stroke. I knew I was not going to last long. I had cum in the shower after my morning run. I had cum on the weight bench just 30 minutes before, and I was going to cum again, this time in my little sister. Mary reached her orgasm. Her pussy tightened up on my cock, and I felt her internal vibrations. Her body started jerking and she screamed at the top of her lungs, “Now, Do it now! Cum in me! Fuck me, Big Brother!” That was all it took for me to push as deep into her as I could and release a huge load of cum, as she continued to shake and scream her release. We froze and held each other. “I love you,” she whispered into my ear. “I have always loved you. You are the only man I have ever wanted. I always want to be with you. I love you,” she whispered her confession.

I confessed my inner feelings back to her. I wanted her to be my wife. She looked deep into my eyes, saw that I was speaking the truth, and smiled at me.

Over the rest of the summer, Mary and I went everywhere together. Our parents didn’t find this unusual, since we had always been together. Although we were allowed to go on dates with others now, we didn’t. After all, who could we date? We were the Commanding Officer’s children. One day I checked out a john boat from Special Services so Mary and I could go fishing on the lake and find a nice secluded spot for a picnic. We caught a lot of fish that day, but threw them all back. Late in the afternoon, we pulled into a quiet little cove to find a private beach. We set up our picnic, ate our late lunch, and stripped down to go for a cool swim. Standing in shoulder-deep water, Mary wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I inserted my cock into her pussy, and we made love in the water. Afterward, we laid down on the picnic blanket to dry off and relax. She looked so lovely lying beside me in the shadow of the big trees, looking up at the beautiful blue sky. Mary finally broke the silence, “Danny, how can we get married and live together forever?”

I had been giving this a lot of thought lately, so I laid out my plan for her. We have both jumped a grade, and this fall I will be a senior, just one year from college. You will join me at some university a year later. Since nobody will know us there, we can live together. Since we both have the same last name, everybody will assume we are married. We just won’t tell them anything different.”

“That means you will be going away from me for a whole year,” she said. I could hear the despair in her voice.

“I’ve thought of that, too. If we are stationed near a college, I will attend my first year there and live on base for a year. Then we can move away together the next year. She smiled. All we have to do is continue to keep our love quiet for two more years. That won’t be easy.

That was exactly what we did. Dad is a very light sleeper, while Mom could sleep through a freight train passing through the living room. On nights when Dad was away on trips to Washington, DC, or out on maneuvers with his troops, Mary would slip into my bed at night and we would make love. While Dad was in town, we went to school functions together, afternoon runs around the lake, or just long walks together. Our favorite getaway was the next summer after our dad was transferred yet again, Mary and I went backpacking on the Appalachian Trail for four weeks. In reality, we hiked 20 miles in and 20 miles out. The rest of the time, we could be found lying naked beside a mountain stream, sweetly making love out in the open. Mary is quite adventurous. One day, she took a towel and put it folded over a tree limb about five feet off the ground. She climbed into the tree and sat on the towel with her legs spread wide. I stood on the ground under her and ate her to multiple orgasms as she hung onto the tree and screamed her release.

One day, we were lying by a stream, naked, cooling off from an afternoon love-making session. We could hear people coming up the trail, but we didn’t care. Nobody knew us, and we didn’t know anyone. In reality, we welcomed the company. It had been over two weeks since we had seen anyone. A young couple walked by and asked if they could join us at the stream. They didn’t hesitate stripping down and wading into the cool mountain water. We stood neck-deep in water and got to know each other. They were from the big city of Atlanta, GA, and were attending college there. I thought I could see the girl holding the guy’s cock through the fast-moving water of the stream, but I wasn’t sure. At some point, the girl slipped and called him brother before she could stop herself, as she blushed. Mary and I just started laughing and confessed to them that we were also brother and sister. They told us they had fallen in love with each other when she was just 13 and he was 15 and had taken each other’s virginity within a year. The thought went through my mind that they were swingers, and I wondered how I was going to turn them down if they asked. The girl was pretty, but she was not as beautiful as my sister. The guy was nice, but he didn’t have much muscle above the waist, and he had a smaller cock.

They set up camp beside us, and before the sun went down, the two of us guys made love to our ladies, side by side on the blanket. After we went to our separate tents, we made love again, and we could hear the other couple going at it, too. After I filled Mary’s pussy with my cum, I asked her what she would say if they had asked to swap. “Not interested. He has a small cock. I’m spoiled. I like this one.” In reality, he wasn’t small, but was more average in size, but this was only the second real cock that Mary had ever seen and didn’t have much to compare it to. After breakfast, we exchanged addresses and phone numbers in the event any of us had questions or needed advice on how to live as a brother-sister married couple, and they were headed north on the trail, only wearing hiking boots and socks.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.