Barn Hide Out - Cover

Barn Hide Out

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: After briefly eluding the cops, you end up on a farm. The only place to hide is inside the barn. Once you are inside and get to take a breather, the farmer's daughter is standing right there. You have to convince her not to turn you in. If that works, what else can you convince her to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Fiction   Cream Pie   Small Breasts   .

I slammed the brakes when I saw flashing lights ahead and pulled off to the side of the road. I grabbed the duffle bag out of the bed of the truck and ran into the cornfield next to me. Sirens that were blaring behind me were getting closer. The cops were gaining on me and pinching me from each side. I pushed past the stalks of corn as I ran between them, knowing this was my best chance to lose them.

The cornfield seemed endless as I ran through it and I couldn’t see any way out. My lungs burned and my legs were screaming at me, telling me to stop. The adrenaline that was pumping through me kept me going. I knew the cops wouldn’t stop until they had caught me.

Finally, after what felt like hours, but was really only a few minutes, I emerged from the field onto a farm. There was a small house and a barn. I made a run for the barn, hoping to hide out until the cops left.

I was panting when I reached the barn. I opened the door and closed it behind me.

I couldn’t catch my breath. I felt like I was dying. My lungs hurt and I felt dizzy. I stumbled over to a bale of hay and dropped the duffle bag before I fell to my knees. I spun around and sat on the ground, leaning against the bale of hay, closing my eyes, and focusing on my breathing.

“Are you okay Mister?” A female voice with a southern accent asked.

I opened my eyes to see a young girl standing in front of me. Her hands were on her hips. She had long, brown hair that was braided down her back. She had green eyes and was wearing jeans shorts, a tight white tank top, and cowgirl boots. She couldn’t have been older than sixteen. She had a few droplets of sweat on her skin as if she was working on something only moments ago.

“I’m fine,” I said, panting.

“You don’t look fine. You look like you’re going to pass out.”

“I just need to rest for a minute.”

“But why are you in my daddy’s barn?”

“I got lost.”

“You’re not from around here, are ya?”

“Nope.”

“So what brings you to...”

The sound of tires grinding against the gravel driveway of the farm cut the girl off. She looked out one of the barn’s windows.

“Looks like the sheriff is here.”

“Sheriff? Shit,” I mumbled.

“Is he looking for you?”

“I’m afraid so.”

“Daddy always said if a cop ever comes knocking, we should help them any way we can. That’s the law.”

“Don’t do that,” I said quickly. “Please. You can’t tell them I’m here. You can’t.”

“But ... why not?”

“It’s complicated. But please don’t tell them. Please. I’m begging you.”

“Well I don’t want to get in trouble,” She said nervously, her boots shifting on the ground as she fidgeted.

“I know. And I promise, I won’t let you get in trouble. You have my word.”

The girl looked at me with a skeptical look on her face. She was trying to decide whether to believe me or not. She had an innocent look about her. The kind of innocence that only teenagers had before they experienced life and became hardened by it. A life I knew all too well.

“Oh, alright,” She said finally, shrugging her shoulders. “You’re lucky daddy isn’t home. He’d already have the cops in here.”

“Thank you.” I let out a sigh of relief. “Thank you for helping me.”

“But I better not get in trouble. So make yourself at home and keep quiet. Ill go talk to them.”

I smiled at her and nodded my head. She smiled back and left the barn, closing the door behind her.

I laid my head against the bale of hay, staring up at the ceiling of the barn. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to convince the girl to not turn me in. I didn’t want to stereotype her, but the farm life seems to have made her a little ditsy. Or maybe she was just too innocent and trusting for her own good.

I closed my eyes and listened to the girl talking to the sheriff.

“Hi Sheriff Rick. What can I do for ya?” She said.

“Well hello there little miss Clementine, “He spoke as if he knew her. “How are you today?”

“I’m just fine sheriff. Do you have time for some lemonade? Mama made a fresh batch before she left for town today.”

“Normally I’d say yes, but that’s not why I’m here today. Have you seen anyone running around? Like someone who doesn’t belong here?”

“Running around? Like someone playing? Why do you ask?”

“Well we got a fugitive on the loose. Some guy who robbed a bank. I’m afraid he’s armed and dangerous. So we’re checking all the farms and properties around here to see if anyone has seen anything because he ditched his truck on the road near by. I’m not going to lie, Clem, this is very serious. It’s very important that you tell me if you’ve seen anyone around.”

My heart skipped a beat when the sheriff told her what I had done. My breathing had regulated again and I made my way over to the window to look outside. I saw a tall man with a Sheriff’s outfit on. He had a hat and a moustache and he had his thumbs in his belt loops.

Next to him was Clementine, the teenage girl who said she wouldn’t give me up. She had her arms folded under her small breasts. She had her hip popped out and was biting her bottom lip. She was a sexy girl, there was no denying that. I could see a huge sweat mark on the back of her tank top, the white color letting me see her skin underneath. I saw her eyes dash in my direction once in a while while she pondered her next words.

“Well, now that you mention it...” She started but didn’t finish her sentence.

I was getting nervous, worried that she was going to tell him. She bit her lip harder and turned her eyes to me again.

“Now that I mention it, what, Clem?” Sheriff Rick said, urging her to continue.

“I did see someone here this morning. I think they were one of those environmental people. That was a few hours ago I think.”

“No, that’s not who I’m looking for. The person I’m looking for is a criminal. A bad guy. Did you see anyone like that?”

“Not that I can remember. I was out here all morning until I started working in the barn. Haven’t seen a soul.”

“Okay. Well if you see anything, call me right away. Okay?”

“Sure thing, Sheriff Rick.”

“Be safe, Clem.”

The sheriff started walking back to his car. Clementine waved and waited until he was in his car before she made her way towards the barn.

I couldn’t believe she actually went through with it. She had lied to the sheriff and told him I wasn’t there. She had saved me from being caught and kept me on the road to freedom. I owed her a debt that I couldn’t repay. But that didn’t stop me from wanting to manipulate her further. If she was ditsy enough to trust a stranger and lie to the sheriff, then she was probably ditsy enough to let me get away with anything.

“He’s gone,” She said, smiling.

“Thank you, Clementine.”

“My friends calls me Clem.”

“Okay, Clem. Thank you. You don’t know how much I appreciate what you did for me.”

“You’re welcome. But I have to get back to my work now. If I don’t clean the barn out today, my dad will give me such a spanking.”

“Well you’re a hard worker, aren’t you? Why does your dad make you clean the barn?”

“Cause he has other stuff to do and says that the cows will be more comfortable if they have a clean barn to sleep in at night.”

“Sounds like a smart guy.”

“Yeah. But it’s boring work. And the weather is so hot today. I’m already soaked in sweat.”

Clem lifted her arm and wiped the sweat off her forehead. She had a nice body. She was skinny and had nice, round breasts. I could see the sweat glistening on her stomach and chest and it was turning me on. I bet she had no idea how good she looked.

“You should take your top off,” I said, boldly.

“Take my top off? Oh my goodness. I can’t do that. That would be inappropriate,” She said, blushing.

“You’re just sweating so much. Wouldn’t it feel nice to let the air hit your skin and cool you off a little bit?”

“Yeah, but ... I can’t. What if someone sees me?”

“I won’t tell anyone. Just like you didn’t tell the sheriff I was here. We have to keep each other’s secrets, right?”

Clementine bit her lip. She seemed unsure about what to do. I was taking a huge gamble by asking her to take her shirt off. She could have easily ended our whole conversation and turned me in. But my instincts told me to continue. Clementine bit her lip again and looked down, contemplating my suggestion. She lifted her head and looked me in the eye.

“You promise not to tell anyone? I can’t get in trouble. If my daddy found out, he’d spank me so bad.”

“Your secret is safe with me, Clem. I swear.”

She hesitated. Then she nodded her head and reached her hands down to her tank top. She grabbed the hem of her top and lifted it slowly. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. This beautiful, teenage girl was actually going to take her shirt off for me. Clementine stopped pulling her tank top up when it was just below her breasts and looked at me.

“Are you sure it’s okay?” She asked, hesitating.

“It’s completely fine. I promise. Go ahead and take it off. I won’t tell.”

She took a deep breath and nodded her head. Clementine continued to lift her tank top, revealing that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her nipples were flat and her breasts were small and perky. There was a clear tan line from her breasts down to her belly button from working on the farm all day, showing off that her skin was naturally pale and creamy.

Clementine lifted her tank top over her head, pulled her braided hair through the hole, and threw it to the ground. She was completely topless. I couldn’t help but smile at the fact that she was so trusting. She had no idea what I wanted her to do, but she was doing it anyway.

“This dose feel better.” She smiled, putting her hands on her hips. “The breeze is making me cold though. I guess cause I’m so sweaty.”

I had to push her further. I had to see how far she would go. I wanted to take advantage of her and I needed to know if she would let me. I knew it was wrong, but she was so ditsy and trusting. It was fun.

“I bet it does feel better. I bet it would feel even better if you took off your shorts too.”

“Take off my shorts? Well I can’t do that. I can’t just be naked.”

“Just your underwear. Then you’ll still have something on. You could get more air to your body that way. Your legs are soaked in sweat too.”

“I suppose I can take off my shorts. Just my underwear, right?”

“Nothing more refreshing than being in just your underwear.” I smiled at her.

“Okay.” She smiled back.

Clementine bent down, letting her small breasts hang. She unzipped her boots and pulled them off her feet. She kicked them to the side and stood up. She undid the buttons on her shorts and hooked her fingers in her belt loops. She pushed her shorts down, bending her knees as she slid them down her thighs. She kicked her shorts to the side, leaving her in just a pair of tight, black panties.

Clementine was a skinny, farm girl with a cute body and even cuter tan lines. It was obvious that she wore short shorts all the time by the amount of tan on her legs that turned instantly into white, high up her thigh. She had no ass to speak of and her hip bone was slightly sticking out. Her skin was glistening with a thin layer of sweat and it was making her glow. She was a natural, country beauty and she had no idea.

“This does feel nice,” She said, smiling and looking down at herself. “But you’re not taking your clothes off.”

“Do you want me to take them off?”

“Yes,” She said, quickly. “You must be hot after being on the run, right? Why not cool off with me?”

I smiled and shook my head. This teenage girl was a lot smarter than she led on. She had manipulated me, a grown man, to take my clothes off. And I didn’t have a problem with that. I wasn’t lying about it being too hot outside and the sun was shining through the cracks in the walls, heating the barn.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.