Madness - Cover

Madness

by Ashley

Copyright© 2024 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: The private account of mother-of-two, Natalie, thirty-seven years old at the time, and how she came to be seduced by a fourteen-year-old friend of her son's.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

It was very far from the first time that I’d been led astray by my little boatgirl, paddling in her rosy canoe. She’d been a hard task-mistress ever since I was little, tingling away between my legs, urging me into a quiet corner to give her a rub. ‘Just one little rub’ she’d whisper silently in my mind, as if one would ever be enough!

I was, am, and almost certainly will continue to be a horny little slut enslaved to her. Not that I’m complaining - I wouldn’t change her for the world. But it wasn’t only solitary pleasures that we soon both craved.

When I was fourteen, I hurled my virginity joyously at the son of my parent’s friends on a family vacation. He was fifteen years old and utterly adorable. But that’s another story.

Even my now ex-husband I stole from a friend of mine while she was still dating him, ending up giving him a blow job in the car while she was back at the party. I must confess that I really like giving blow jobs too.

But that’s all relatively sane, if possibly more highly sexed than most. No, the madness that I’m talking about came much later than that.

I don’t really know why I wrote this all down. In a way it’s a confession, I suppose. What I’ve written about amounts to a crime, although there were no injured parties. Nevertheless, it is, so it’s in an encrypted file, in an encrypted sub-folder of one entitled, ‘Knitting Patterns (bad)’, next to one similarly titled, but appended, (good). Even my own mother wouldn’t look in there, would she? So the only person to whom I’m really speaking is an older version of myself. One who’s maybe forgotten some of the finer details, driven to re-read this account, by an older, but no doubt just as eager boatgirl of her own.


As I said, I was thirty-seven, in pretty good shape for that age, if I do say so myself; my petite frame being mercifully resistant to the ravages of gravity. My, previously B, but enhanced to C-cups were a hopeful, but finally fruitless attempt to hold my ex’s wandering attentions.

Rebecca was fifteen and Jamie fourteen at the time. Straight-A students, athletic, popular, the best little monsters a mom could hope to have.

I was home well before them, as I tried to be, and in the backyard enjoying a chilled glass of Pinot in the sunshine. Maybe I’d drifted off - I’d begun to do that sometimes. Anyway, I heard Jamie’s voice, “This is Lucas,” he was saying. The sun was behind them, and I shaded my eyes as I peered up.

As I’d sat there, I’d pulled my skirt up a little, just to feel the warmth of the sun on my thighs; I was of an age when the look and feel of lightly bronzed skin was something to be treasured. I wasn’t flashing my panties, or anything, just a little leg.

When I looked at Lucas he was grinning widely. An honest, open face, with deep blue eyes and short, tightly-curled blonde hair. Those eyes weren’t looking at my face though, they were looking directly between my legs.

Dear God, my best little friend nearly did cartwheels! It seemed like forever that he gazed hungrily, for that was the only word for it, hungrily at my crotch. When his eyes eventually did rise up to meet mine, it was slowly, not furtively like some schoolboy caught being naughty, but with an assurance and confidence that was astonishing for his age.

And, when our eyes finally locked, the sparkle in them seemed to say only one thing: I know exactly what’s going on down there.

It was madness: as a friend of my son’s, he couldn’t have been more than fourteen years old. There was no way that he could have that level of understanding, that level of knowledge of how a woman worked. And, even if he did, why would he be looking at an old woman like me ... like that?

My eyes dipped down and went wide at what they saw: he was erect! The bulge of his shaft was clearly visible, stretching the material of his pants. I looked back up and saw in his eyes that he knew exactly what I’d been looking at!

For what must have been only a few seconds, but seemed to go on forever, he bathed me in that smile while my clit hardened and my pussy clenched.

“Mom,” Jamie said. “Would it be OK if we...” Stripped naked and cavorted together on the lawn? my lust-addled mind supplied helpfully. “ ... get some juice and sandwiches to take up to my room?” He continued, admittedly somewhat more rationally.

My motherly instincts finally kicked in, “I’ll do that,” I told him. “You carry on and I’ll bring them up.”

As I rose out of the lounger, my legs parted, just a little, but Lucas’s eyes were there in a flash, and the smile that he bequeathed on me made my legs go weak.

“Thanks, Mom,” Jamie called as they sauntered away. I was already beginning to wonder if I’d imagined the whole thing, when Lucas looked back over his shoulder at me and made my vagina clench once again with one of his million-watt smiles. Madness.


I made some sandwiches, sodas, and some chips in bowls, all on autopilot as I contemplated seeing Lucas again. It was crazy: I was trembling like a twelve-year-old virgin and my clit just wouldn’t calm down! So much so that half the time I had my groin pressed up hard against the edge of the counter.

Before I took them up, I checked out my appearance in the mirror. Looking at my legs, and, without really thinking about it, I rolled my skirt up two or maybe three inches. Possibly four. I hadn’t done that since I was about thirteen years old for fucks sake, Nat. I berated myself for being a vain fool ... but I didn’t roll it back down again.

When I looked over my shoulder and checked out my ass there was a visible pantyline. So, what did I do? Did I go and change into a thong? Did I hell - I just took them off! They were wet though, Nat, but did that stop me? No, it did not. I tucked them into my pocket and checked again, and I thought I looked fine, Fine! Thirty-seven-year-old mother-of-two and I was preparing to go into my son’s bedroom with my madly tingling and very wet pussy wafting in the breeze. I even practiced bending over in front of the mirror, actually slightly disappointed that I didn’t flash my butt when I did. Madness!

I had to put the tray down the first time I picked it up because of the rattling. I carefully separated everything and tried again. It was better, and I managed to get to his door without spilling anything. I tapped with the corner of the tray. “Snacks boys!” I called out.

The door was opened by Lucas, of course, who smiled his smile, and then his eyes took in first the tray and then my legs.

“That looks lovely,” he said ambiguously, standing aside and holding the door open for me. As I walked past him I could feel his eyes on my ass and I panicked, suddenly wondering if he’d be able to tell by the way my cheeks moved under the skirt, that I was naked underneath it! The tray began to shake and I stood frozen to the spot until Lucas’s arms reached over mine and took a grip on the tray.

“Let me help you with that, Mrs. B,” he said, his face very close to mine, and my head swam at the way his arm brushed against my breast and my suddenly very erect nipple.

“Thank you,” I whispered in a blissful haze.

“Erm ... you’ll have to let go of the tray so that I can put it down,” he said, chuckling.

“Yes ... of course ... silly me...” I muttered, stalling for time. I glanced at Jamie who was looking at me as if I was insane. Which was fair enough, I suppose.

I finally managed to let go of it and extracted my arms from Lucas’s, moving aside so that he could get to the low table.

“Is there anything else that I can get for you?” I asked as Lucas stood up and Jamie attacked the pile of sandwiches.

Lucas looked directly at my groin and there was such raw hunger in his smile that I actually shivered. He slowly sat down on the bed, his eyes never wavering. It was as if I was naked before him and my clit was so hard and distended that it peeked out of its hood and the cool air on it made me quake.

Then I realized what was going on - I was standing right in front of the window and the sun was shining in through it and onto the back of my skirt! The whole of my lower body must have been visible to him! Fuck, I thought, he might even have been able to see that I had no panties on!

With my heart pounding in my chest, I quickly glanced at my son, hugely relieved to see that he was still busy stuffing sandwiches into his face. When I looked back at Lucas he was licking his lips for all the world as if imagining what I might taste like!

One final peek between Lucas’s legs as I ran for the door confirmed that he was hard again.

“No. Good. OK. Right. Have fun!” I cried as I escaped, hoping to God that I’d made it before Jamie saw whatever it was that Lucas had seen!


I wobbled my way down the stairs and in the direction of the kitchen on decidedly unsteady legs, but took an abrupt and unplanned right turn into the downstairs toilet.

I hoiked my skirt up, jammed it into my armpits and sat down heavily on the loo, still unsure of my legs. I looked down at my pussy accusingly: what are you trying to do to me? I asked her. Who was I trying to kid? As always, she got exactly what she needed.

I put two fingers over my clit hood, and my eyes fluttered shut. My mind unpeeled the clothes covering the lump in Lucas’s pants, seeing a gorgeous, hairless boy-cock, hard and trembling and that was enough to send me to the brink, and three fingers jammed up inside my sopping wet vag tipped me over. “Oh, Lucas ... Lucas ... Lucas...” I gasped as each glorious contraction made my whole body twitch and jolt. Madness.

But it wasn’t over. My mind and my groin were on fire with the look in his eyes, the way that they seemed to connect directly to my boatgirl, and his smile: that smile full of confidence and unspoken promise. I came again. Hard. The sound of my juices dripping into the water making me giggle almost hysterically.

When the shuddering and the giggling finally faded away I lifted my hand up in front of my face and looked at it uncomprehendingly: my hand was liberally covered with thick pussy cream. You know us as well as I do, Nat, that’s not how we roll. We fucking did that day!

‘Jesus Christ, Lucas. What are you doing to me?’ I mused as I licked up every last drop, adoring my taste as much as I always did, but marveling at how much richer and more beautiful it was than normal.

I cleaned myself up as best I could in the small sink, and then slunk out into the kitchen. I sat down at the table and tried to get a grip on myself, but visions of his smile and his erection kept springing into my mind, and I couldn’t believe it when my little boatgirl began singing her seductive song again.

I was so caught up in fantasies of what I’d like to do to him, that when he came into my eyeline, it was as if he’d appeared out of nowhere. I literally jumped up.

He came quite close and looked deep into my eyes, his words saying something about thank yous and snacks, but his eyes saying anything but. As he was speaking his hand reached up and stroked my upper arm, his fingertips just grazing my skin, and I began to tremble, faintly but uncontrollably.

He leaned forward, just slightly. “Jamie is a very lucky boy,” he whispered. Or at least that’s what I thought he’d said - it was so quiet I could barely hear him. I leaned forward a little too. “I wish you were my mother,” he breathed into my ear, his lips brushing my cheek as he did. Every single part of my body wanted me to take him in my arms and ravish him. I glanced down and I could see the unmistakable bulge in the front of his pants; he wanted me too!

My eyes were still tracking back up as I felt his lips on mine. It was such a sweet, sweet kiss, Nat, you can’t have forgotten, but it inflamed me like nothing ever before!

I couldn’t help myself. It was like a compulsion driving me. I dropped to my knees, my hands shaking badly as I tore at his pants and dragged them down. It was just as beautiful as I’d imagined it would be. Not huge, maybe a little over five inches long, slender and so, so smooth, the tip all tight and shiny, and his balls, taut and almost hairless. And he was so, so hard, Nat!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.