Saskia, the Babysitter - Cover

Saskia, the Babysitter

by alan14

Copyright© 2024 by alan14

Flash Sex Story: Tom comes home earlier than expected from a night out with is wife. He realises he's interrupted his babysitter's me time. Tom says she can carry on, she does, and the night progresses pleasingly for everyone...

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teen Siren   First   Oral Sex   .

The house was quiet as I arrived home. I could see a flickering light around the lounge door, Saskia must be watching something with the subtitles on, so she doesn’t disturb the kids upstairs.

I quickly dashed up to check the kids were OK, then went back down to say hello to Saskia.

I heard a squeak as I pushed the door open, and the TV went dark.

“Oh, you’re early Mr Cooper, I didn’t expect you for another few hours. Where’s Mrs Cooper?”

She sounded a little out of breath, must be from the surprise of seeing me.

“Ahh, that’s why I’m early. Hayley met some of her school friends, so I decided to leave them alone. A couple of them are a little overpowering.”

“Do you want me to go home now?”

“Not unless you want to, we could have a chat, or watch a film. Would you like a glass of wine, or gin and tonic?”

“Oh, yes please, a gin would be nice.”

As I walked over to the sideboard to make the drinks, I spotted Saskia’s panties, then joined the dots between the TV going dark and Saskia’s breathlessness as I entered. I’d interrupted her ‘me time’, damn, I should have rung to let her know I was coming home early.

“Why don’t you turn the TV back on, and carry on with what you were doing,” I said as I mixed the drinks.

“Well, I was ... mmm...”

“It’s OK, I know what you were doing. I’ll sit over there and watch, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it more than sitting with Hayley and her bitchy friends. It’ll be fun for the both of us,” I added as I handed her a stiff drink and reached over for the remote and her panties, sniffing them as I pushed the power button, my lungs filling with the wonderful aroma of teenage lust as the TV blazed into life; it was paused, the scene showed a pretty, blonde girl blowing an older man.

I moved over to my armchair and swivelled it a little so I could watch Saskia, who was also pretty, and blonde.

Saskia lives three-doors down, with her gran and an older brother, plus his girlfriend. Life at home wasn’t great, which is one reason I didn’t send her straight home, another being she’s a bright girl who is great company. I enjoy her stories, a few of which may even be true.

She’s in her GCSE year, so must be 15 or 16-years-old. Tall and slim, with a super-model’s figure, blonde hair falling below her shoulders, green eyes, and clear skin.

She was more than pretty.

I watched as she un-paused the video before lifting her skirt, revealing a neat pussy, already inflamed from her earlier ministrations.

As she slowly massaged her pussy - using two fingers on her lips, her thumb rubbing her clit - her eyes moved between the screen and my chair, checking I was enjoying the view.

I was, a lot.

“You can move closer,” she gasped, “I don’t bite.”

I slid my chair closer to the sofa. She reached up and angled the lamp so I could see her pussy better.

“I’m glad I found this film,” she panted, “the man looks like you.”

I turned from Saskia to the screen, and indeed, the man did look like me, if you ignored his moustache.

“She’s his babysitter, he came home and caught her watching porn on her iPad ... I don’t have an iPad...”

Is this all a coincidence? I wondered.

“I was hoping you’d catch me one day, then the day you do come home early, I blow it by turning the TV off,” she sighed, “come closer, you can help if you like ... then I’ll return the favour.”

I tossed back the rest of my scotch, before sliding out of my chair and kneeling in front of Saskia, her knees either side of my head.

I was admiring the view until she grabbed my hair, pulling me forwards, mashing my lips against her pussy, once more my lungs were filled with teenage lust, this time I could also taste it as I parted my lips and ran my tongue from her clit to her anus.

“Oh my god! Do that again Mr Cooper!” she cried.

“Call me Tom, please!”

“Do that again, Tom, I’m so nearly there.”

I slipped two fingers in her pussy, fucking her hard as I attacked her clit with my tongue. Moments later, her knees locked against my head, she bucked her pussy up as she pulled my head harder.

Her orgasm, when it hit, was a whopper; her whole body shook as the sensations ran from her toes to her head and back again, crashing together in her pussy, which pulsed against my fingers in a most delightful manner.

As soon as her legs relaxed, I moved away and fetched her another drink, which she sipped as she slowly came down.

“Oh my god, Mr Cooper...”

“Tom,” I reminded her.

“Sorry, you’ve scrambled my brain. Shit, I’ve never cum like that before ... maybe because nobody has ever done that to me before...”

“Does your boyfriend not go down on you?”

“My boyfriend doesn’t do anything ... he just wants a BJ then he goes home,” she replied, unhappily.

“That’s not right at all, sex is a two-way street, both partners should play an equal part.”

“Yeah, but Jayden doesn’t believe in going down on girls, he thinks we smell of fish...”

Saskia was getting angry now, without thinking I leaned in close and kissed her. She was a little shocked at first, then she wrapped her arms around me and returned the kiss, her lips parting and her tongue exploring my mouth. I could taste her watermelon vape and gin, she could taste her own juices on my tongue.

“Oh fuck, that was better than I’d hoped it would be,” she gasped as we parted.

“Did my lips taste of fish?” I asked.

“No, but I knew that already,” she replied, grinning, “I always lick my fingers after a session.”

“How long have you been planning this?” I asked as she started to unfasten my trousers.

“I little while,” she replied absentmindedly as she pulled my jeans down and slipped her hand inside my shorts, “mmm, this is better than I’d hoped too,” she added as she wrapped her hand around my hardening cock and pulled it free.

She opened her mouth and slipped her full lips ever my head, I gasped, it had been too long since I’d felt a warm mouth on my cock.

“I’m not touching Jayden again after this,” she said as she pulled away, “your dick is so much nicer than his.”

She gently pushed me into my chair, “you might as well get comfy, because I’m going to enjoy myself tonight. How long have we got?”

“Haley mentioned going to a club, so she won’t be back until 2 o’clock.”

“What time is it now?”

“About 10:30 I think.”

“Oh wow, I’ve got you for three hours, shit, this is the best night ever!”

“Won’t Caroline expect you home?”

“I bet she won’t even notice...” she replied before kneeling and taking my cock deep in her lovely mouth.

Hayley doesn’t enjoy giving me head, being a female version of Jayden, shunning oral as being dirty. When she did get drunk enough to try it, she never took me as deep as Saskia was doing now, her lips almost touching my groin.

She worked me well with her lips and tongue, so well I wasn’t going to last much longer.

“I’m going to cum soon, honey,” I gasped.

Saskia looked into my eyes, her eyes were smiling, she didn’t stop working.

I grunted and let go, shooting jets of cum down her throat, and as she pulled away, giggling, I sent two last strings of cum across her cheeks.

“Oh my god!” she cried, “when did you last cum?”

“It’s been a while...” I replied, sheepishly.

“Don’t you and Mrs Cooper do it anymore?”

“Not really, Hayley lost interest after Daniel was born.”

“He’s two now, hasn’t she slept with you in two years?”

“I don’t think so.”

“So what do you do?”

“Mostly what you were doing before.”

“Oh, really? What do you watch?”

Do I answer honestly?

Yes, this girl deserves an honest answer.

“I mostly think about you,” I told her as I reached for the remote, “and I’ve a selection of videos...”

I stopped Saskia’s video and moved back to the menu on the TV, opening a folder on hard drive hidden upstairs, the folder contained some videos I’d found of girls online, all of them over 18, but they all looked a lot like my beautiful babysitter.

Saskia giggled as I started the first video, this one featured a girl who had been called to the headmaster’s office, as he tried to warn her about her failing grades, she pulled down his pants and proceeded to give him a spectacular blowjob.

“Ahh, it looks a lot like we’ve been fantasising about each other.”

“You may be right,” I replied.

“Mmm, Mr Cooper...”

“Tom,” I reminded her.

“Mmm, Tom ... have you ever taken a girl’s cherry?”

“I’m not sure,” I mused, “Hayley definitely wasn’t a virgin when we got together. Marsha may have been, but so was I, and that night is best forgotten.”

“Is that the Marsha who works in the library?” she asked brightly.

“Yes, that’s her.”

“She’s very good looking, you should have stuck with her instead of Mrs Cooper.”

“Like I said, our first, and only time was a bit of a disaster. We didn’t speak for ages afterwards.”

“I’d like my first time to be memorable,” Saskia whispered.

“So, you’re a virgin?”

“Yes, it’s been tough fending of Jayden and Kyle...”

“Kyle! He’s your brother!” I cried.

“No, he’s my cousin, his mum is my aunty.”

“Ahh, but that still doesn’t mean he can sleep with you.”

“I know, that’s why I keep my bedroom door locked.”

“That really isn’t good.”

“It’s OK, all my stuff is in there, it’s my second favourite place.”

“Where is your favourite place?”

“Right here, with you, Olivia and Daniel.”

This touched me deeply, especially because she mentioned my kids, so it wasn’t just lust talking.

“Can you make love to me, Tom? I’d like you to take my cherry. I think it’s important you take it, and not someone who’ll make a mess of the whole thing, and probably hurt me.”

I didn’t answer straight away, not because I didn’t find the thought of taking this wonderful girl’s virginity mind-blowing, but because I didn’t want to seem too keen.

“Are you sure,” I asked by way of an answer.

“Absolutely! I want you to make love to me. Even if we only do it once, I don’t want to pass up this chance to feel you inside me.”

Saskia’s incredible sincerity broke down any last vestiges of resistance, so I took her hand, leading her upstairs.

“I’m on the pill,” Saskia whispered as we climbed the stairs, “gran insisted, she didn’t want me getting pregnant in school like my mum and aunty.”

“That’s sensible,” I replied, breathing a sigh of relief, as I don’t think I’ve got any condoms.


In the bedroom, I pulled back the duvet, then laid a towel from the ensuite bathroom on the bed, “sex can be messy,” I explained.

“I know, I lie on a towel when I’m super horny,” she replied, “and I’m super horny right now.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.