My Sweet Tammy - Cover

My Sweet Tammy

by Tarl Cabot

Copyright© 2024 by Tarl Cabot

Erotica Sex Story: When a sweet young girl climbs through your window, would you say no?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Fiction   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Caution   Slow   .

The Eighties were pretty much the heyday of Adult movie theaters, and Pussycat was the undisputed leader at the time. I had been frequenting them for several years now and enjoying the cultural phenomenon that was the pornographic motion picture. However, in Nineteen Eighty-Six, I had an experience that changed my life.

The Movie was “What Gets Me Hot!” and the personality on screen was none other than Traci Lords. She was beautiful. She was sexy in a way I hadn’t seen before. She seemed built for sex, and while she had all the right curves and all the right measurements, she also had a more youthful air about her.

A few weeks after seeing the film I would find out why. A buddy of mine, who worked in the industry told me in confidence that she wasn’t what she seemed. He’d seen her ID Card and knew that the suits were keeping it secret.

The money is what the men in the back room were after and as soon as they got what they wanted, they’d out her and make even more from the ensuing panic and scandal. Traci was only sixteen. I minor on-screen getting fucked by all the big dicks in the industry. A real cock slut, and she was getting famous, fast.

After seeing as many of her movies as I could while they were in the theater, I began noticing younger women more and more. At the time I was twenty-two and I had a real fetish for older women. My current girlfriend was thirty-five. I’d met her at the vocational college I had attended. She was the intake secretary, and we’d hit it off.

I’ll tell you, Kathy was something. She was an Amazon of a woman, nearly as tall as me, and I stood six foot two. In heels, she was taller. She had a mane of hair that was a throwback to the seventies. Huge, Puffy, and Platinum Blonde.

She had an athletic body and a set of perfect, store-bought tits that got places five minutes before her. We had such a good sex life. But it ended when she got hired on as a Black Velvet Girl and moved out of town. But that was ok. I had a new fascination that I was exploring.

Little did I know, but my life was about to change. I had just rented a new apartment. It was the only one-bedroom unit in a family building. All the others were two and three bedrooms. Mine was a lone unit tucked into the far corner of the first floor. I had a view of the pool from my front window and a view of a wall from the back.

I know it sounds cliche and a trope reserved for “B” movies. But there it was. Just outside my bedroom window. The alley that led to the carports. Just wide enough for one person to walk. A wall that separated the property from the building next door, and the outer wall of that building next door.

In hindsight, moving into a new place in the middle of summer may have been a bad idea. I’d been there for two weeks and as luck would have it, the air conditioner for the entire building had broken down. Help wouldn’t arrive for another week. Parts had to be ordered, etc. So there I was sweating to death, lying naked in my sweat on wet sheets with my window open and fan on high.

Around two in the morning, I was pulled from sleep by a scraping sound. I looked to the side and saw someone awkwardly climbing through my window. My first thought was, “Oh good, a burglar. Maybe he’ll kill me before stealing my stuff and I can get some sleep.” That wasn’t to be.

The intruder was a girl. As she landed on her feet and turned to survey the room, I saw it was the Manager’s Daughter, Tammy. Her Mother Jan had told me that she’d run away when last we spoke. Now she was back and had forgotten I’d moved into this apartment.

Tammy stared down at me, just laying there staring back at her. She grinned and said, “Dang Mister, you’ve got one helluva a weenie,” I furrowed my brow and shot back, “Do you always break into men’s apartments in the middle of the night?” She chuckled and then said.

“Only men with big weenies,” she chirped out a laugh. It was a very attractive sound. I could feel myself beginning to react, so I sat up and covered myself with a blanket. “What’s wrong?” she asked. “Getting a stiffy?” once again she let out a melodic giggle. “Do I make you horny?” she asked then winked.

That was when she began to strip and I thought my heart was going to stop as she exposed herself to me in the dim light of my much too hot bedroom. It took only seconds for her to be fully unencumbered by her street clothes, and affected a pose with one hand on her hip.

Tammy is a lovely flower of budding womanhood. At sixteen, she is the embodiment of Grecian beauty. Her athletic, five-foot-four-inch frame is perfectly sculpted and covered in smooth, deeply tanned skin. A flowing mane of tawny brown hair cascades down over her shoulders and beautifully frames her chiseled facial features.

Her rich, chocolate-brown eyes stood out and called attention to her sleek nose that sat just above a set of plump pink lips that begged to be kissed. Her neck and shoulders are rounded. Soft curves accentuate her lithe arms ending in delicate fingers. Her amble chest is adorned with perfect breasts.

The lovely breasts and perfectly rounded and capped by nipples shaped like delicate rose buds. Full and plump that taper to a smaller sharp tip. These are set perfectly among areolas that are a much darker shade of brown and pebbled with tiny bumps denoting their sensitivity.

Her slim waist and wide, child-bearing hips give her the appearance of an Olympic runner, There was a shock of dark curls just above her pubic mound. The forward tilt of her hips exposed her labia to all who cared to see.

The outer labia was smooth and slightly swollen, tight and unblemished, speaking of her intact maidenhood. A small but blushing nub of flesh that is her clitoris can be seen peeking out from under the fleshy hood just above her labia. You can see a slight sheen around the labia.

Her thighs were slim and toned. The perfect fit for her shapely legs. Her delicate feet sat flat upon the floor. It was easy to see that they had never been tortured by modern-day heels, though you can’t help but imagine how much more definition those heels would lend to her gorgeous legs.

“Hello!” Tammy called and it broke me out of my reverie. “Were you thinking about how gorgeous I am?” Yeah, she knew she was beautiful and sexy.

“I’m still wondering what you’re doing here,” I stated. She shrugged and walked closer to the bed. Her body was coming into a much, much clearer view. She sat on the bed and leaned toward me. “Shouldn’t you be home in bed?

“Mom doesn’t even know I’m back,” she admitted. “Looks like I got the wrong unit.” she giggled again and a warm wave moved through my gut. This girl was adorable and sexy and sitting naked on my bed. My heart began pounding harder. “I was gonna tell her I’ve been hiding in the vacant for the last week. But now that’s blown.”

“You mean one oh nine?” I asked. And she nodded. She said she’d stashed food, clothes, and toke in there. When I asked what she meant by toke, She slapped my shoulder and explained that it was marijuana and someone my age should have known that.

“Don’t tell me you’ve never partaken?” she asked. “I’ve seen your dealer come to the building in the mornings.” she laughed melodically and scooted closer.

“What do you mean my dealer?” I asked. She told me that she noticed a tall Black man coming to the complex every morning and leaving with me. She assumed he was taking me to buy weed or drugs. I told her that he was my partner, and we were heading out to install phones. She made a visible “OH,” with her mouth but repeated her question.

“So you have toked, right?” I admitted that I had, and do, but not when I have to go to work. So only weekends. She squealed and said. “Good thing it’s Friday night then, huh?” and batted her eyes at me. I scooted back against my headboard and told her I don’t do charity. My smoke was mine. I didn’t have enough to share with runaway girls.

Tammy’s mood changed suddenly. She jumped up and straddled my legs, leaned in, and shoved my shoulders back against the headboard. She stared straight into my eyes and said. “I didn’t run away.” She gritted her teeth and forced the words out like a growl. “I’m taking a vacation!”

Her face suddenly softened and she looked at me with a wide smile. “You’ve got a boner!” she squealed. “You do think I’m hot.” Hot was the right word. I could feel the heat from her crotch against my thighs through my comforter. “Do you wanna?” she asked, lifting her arms over her head and pushing out her chest, giving me a close-up view of her torso.

She began grinding her crotch against my thighs, and I had to admit it was getting me harder and harder. “And exactly what do you think I wanna do?” I asked, trying to keep calm. My mind was flung back to all those Traci Lords films. Even though she didn’t resemble Traci, a sixteen-year-old begging to get fucked was still a turn-on.

“You wanna fuck, don’t you?” she asked. She winked at me, then giggled her breasts and ground her hips again. “You wanna lay me down and push your dick into my pussy, right?”

I sighed. And asked, “Have you ever been fucked?” She stopped moving and considered for a moment.

“Well ... No,” she admitted, “But I’ve played with myself til I squirted.” she seemed pleased by that admission.

“I’m going to tell you right now, it’s going to hurt,” I watched as her face twisted in concern, but then relaxed. “You’ll bleed when I bust your Cherry, and you’ll never be a virgin again.” She pouted briefly. Then looked at me with a smile.

“I can take it!” she announced. “Seriously ... I’m the only virgin in my class.” hen she explained, “Becca told me that it didn’t hurt, and it felt really good after.” She sat up, pushed out her chest, and rested her palms on her thighs in triumph.

I shoved her off of me and stood up from the bed. My Cock was painfully hard and jutting out straight from my body. Tammy let out a gasp and told me how impressed she was. That she’d only ever seen one in a magazine. I walked to my dresser pulled out my bong and loaded a bowl.

I walked back and stood in front of Tammy. “Can I touch it?” she asked.

“Sure,” I agreed, “But don’t blame me if it spits at you.” Her smile widened, but then she got a serious expression on her face. “Can it do that?” she asked naively.

I laughed out loud and told her it would do more than spit with the right manipulation. She looked confused, so I simply lit up the bong and took a long, deep toke then pulled it in deep. After a minute or so I let it out with a deep sigh. Then handed the bong to Tammy. She put her mouth over the top and sucked.

I made sure the bowl was lit and I held the carburetor for her as she sucked for a long moment. I’ll give her props for holding it as long as she did, but eventually, she coughed loudly letting it all out. The act sounded painful and she spent a few minutes coughing and hacking. She’d never smoked a bong. Maybe a roach or two, but nothing like this.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.