Let Me Explain - Cover

Let Me Explain

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emily has been home for three days, and she misses Daniel so much. Her roommate Ashley attempts to help her out. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Dearest Daniel

Let me explain.

So I’d been home for three days, and I was missing you so much. It felt like three years. And I was kind of moping about feeling sorry for myself, and I’m on the bed, and Ashley comes in and says, “You miss him, don’t you?”

I nod sorrowfully.

And she goes, “Does he know about us?”

So I go, “He knows we’re roommates.”

Ashley nods and says, “Uh huh.”

I roll over onto my tummy.

Ashley says, “So what are you going to do about it?”

I don’t have an answer. I’d asked myself the same question a million times.

She says, “You should send him a sexy picture of yourself.”

“I don’t feel sexy,” I tell her.

“Yeah,” Ashley says. “You’re ridiculously sexy. It’ll be as much for you as for him.”

Somehow she talks me into it. She goes to this site and finds a picture and says, “One like this.”

“He won’t like that,” I tell her, but I knew that wasn’t true.

“You’re already wearing the stockings,” Ashley says. “All you need to add is some sexy underwear.”

“I don’t have any,” I claimed.

“Liar,” Ashley says, and she goes to my drawer and pulls out this black lace pair.

“Fine, fine,” I say, and I put them on.

But Ashley says the stockings aren’t quite right. She wants to cut off the feet. “Your toes are really sexy,” she says.

“Maybe so,” I tell her, “but be that as it may, these are my favorite stockings and I’m not ruining them.”

“Fine,” Ashley says, and she arranges me in a pose like the model.

“This is stupid,” I tell her. “He’s going to hate it.”

“He’s going to love it,” Ashley says. “And if he doesn’t, you can put the blame all on me.”

“Don’t worry, I will,” I say.

She aims my phone. Takes I don’t know how many pictures.

“Are we done?” I ask.

“Something’s missing,” she says.

“What?”

“I know.” She goes to the drawer. “Ta da!” She sets Mister Blue on the bed. “This’ll get his juices flowing.”

“I don’t think—” I start to protest.

“Trust me,” she says, and she takes more pictures. Then she stops.

“So we’re done now?” I ask. Silly me.

“No, your sexy underwear is in the way,” Ashley goes.

“In the way of what?”

“You’ve got to kind of pull it to the side, give him a hint of your pussy.”

“No way,” I tell her.

“Just do it,” she says. “If you don’t like it, we don’t have to send it.”

“We?” I say.

“Do it,” she says.

So I kind of pull the panties to the side a little.

“A little more,” Ashley says.

I do a little more.

“That’s good,” Ashley goes, “but now put your finger on your butt hole.”

“No way.”

“Just as a little tease,” she says. “It’ll be hot. Trust me.”

I don’t know why I trusted her. But when she said I should put my finger in, just a little ways, I drew the line. Aren’t you proud of me for that?

33564-explain-1.jpg

So there you have it. That’s how you got that picture. She didn’t even give me a chance to say no. I was so mad.

“It’ll be fine, you’ll see. I’m so proud of you.”

I wasn’t proud of myself. I had mixed feelings. I mean I know Ashley wanted to help.

“Don’t be glum,” she said. “Maybe Mister Blue could cheer you up.”

“I don’t really feel like...”

Before I could finish, Ashley had pounced on the bed. Her hand was on my puss. Her fingers were caressing the lips. It felt good. I didn’t want it to.

“You’re so wet,” Ashley said. She had a finger in me. I was moaning. Somehow she got my panties off. More fingers. On my clit. In my cunt. More moaning. Then Mister Blue.

33564-explain-2.jpg

Oh Daniel, I came so hard, so good, so much. But even as I was coming, for some of the cums I was thinking of you. Do you hate me, Daniel? Do you love me? I love you so much!

Your Emily

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.