Replay ™ - Cover

Replay ™

by Timm

Copyright© 2024 by Timm

Science Fiction Sex Story: RePlay ™ is a full sensory recording and playback device. One that lets you experience others’ lives as if they are you’re own. You can experience the thrill of skydiving, motocross, and even microgravity. The most popular of experiences, of course, is sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow   .

Authors Note: This is a story! I am not a writer, only a storyteller. Yes, you may find errors in spelling and grammar. If you can’t ignore them then please do not read my works. I do not wish to hear your complaints. They remind me of grade school bullies trying to build themselves up by putting others down. The adage if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all is the best advice to follow in life.

So, this is my story. And for some reason, I understand people want to know about me. Well, let us see I am six feet two inches tall, and others describe me as looking like a surfer dude. I have never been on a surfboard in my life. However, I do have whitish-blonde hair and an actual six-pack for abs. That is from the weight training in high school football. And yes, I was a quarterback. So, you think I would have had my pick of girls in high school? Well sorry to disappoint you but after the first one turned out to be in transition I shied away from girls after that. I know should have gotten the head cheerleader for a girlfriend. Nope, she was in love with our center. Oh well, all that to say I am still a virgin 3 months after graduating high school. That does not mean I didn’t have friends. I had many of those. Now what do you do after high school? College was just more school as far as I could see. And money was not an issue. You see my grandfather set up a million in trust when I was born. As it has grown over the last 18 years it broke the 4 million mark halfway through high school. I could live off the 100,000 a year in interest alone. However, I did want to do more than that. Now Grandfather was a real estate mogul. He also didn’t want his grandkids to touch the trust till retirement. And so, as I graduated, he gave me my first property, so I had income till I sorted out what I wanted to do in life. Now it was a million dollar 16 plex luxury apartment complex. And the best thing about it was his own management company took care of the details. He suggested that to gain experience I should take over the management of the property. That meant moving into unit 1 to live. Well, it was a very nice two-bedroom unit. And truthfully the job was mainly answering phone calls from tenants and getting the right maintenance person to handle it. Oh, there was an office as well however in the day of cell phones I didn’t need to be in it. It was mainly used by appointment by the management company to handle the new rentals and evictions. However, turnover was very low, and getting in had become more of you had to inherit the rights to the unit. Well, I did move in and get started. My parents had the same job in another complex where I grew up. So, it was not anything I didn’t already know how to do. So, I was aware that a new tenant moved in one week ago. Making her the only other single tenant in the complex. Other than that, I had not met or dealt with her as yet. I was seriously considering just following in my grandfather’s footsteps. You know, buy rental units and earn a living that way. It was easier than you would think as to qualify for a loan you only needed 25% down and enough tenant’s income to make the payments. I should mention that even with my living rent I was clearing 45,000 a month so at worst it would take a few months to have the investment. That was unless Grandpa or my parents wanted to finance me. Now the only obligation I had was dinner with my parents on Saturdays. And actually, it was every other Saturday as we went to Grandpa every other one. This seemed to be a left-over tradition from before grandpa hit the big time and his parents had them over for a meal once a week to help out. Well, Grandpa’s family grew and somewhere around nine, it became every other week. There was only enough room at the table for so many at a time and he did have 5 kids of his own. Well, enough about myself and my family for now.

I was cruising through my social media account when I saw this ad.

Text From Ad on screen:

Have you ever wanted to experience an extreme sport like hang gliding or sky diving? Maybe go deep-sea diving or experience the microgravity of outer space. With RePlay ™ you can do so from the safety of your own home with recordings of other people’s experiences as if you are them. You can also record your own experiences to relive them later. The possibilities are endless with RePlay ™. Stop by an authorized store today and experience a free demo.

I had just seen this ad online and decided to check it out. So, I clicked on the ad and was taken to the company website. Where I needed to confirm I was over the age of eighteen to enter. I was and so I did. Enter a full-screen video of scenes. You can experience this as if it is you. From motor crossing to bungy jumping and everything in between. Tour the world and see the sights including a flash on a French topless beach. The last scene was entering a room with two scantily clad women kissing each other. It stopped before getting any deeper into the scene. It was more than enough to get my interest. So, I searched for authorized dealers on their website. I was in luck as the only one was in my city. So, I headed out to the store.

As I entered the store a gorgeous 20-something redhead with a nice set of D-cups asked if there was something she could help me with. I somehow resisted asking her to marry me. I did not think it would be a good idea even if it caused me to stutter as I looked down into her emerald, green eyes. I stuttered “I am m interested in re- RePlay ™.”

She smiled “Of course sir have you had a chance to try the demo yet?”

“No, I haven’t.” I noticed she had a nametag that said her name was Sally.

“Well, please come to the side room over here and I will get you hooked up for a short 5-minute demo. And tell me were you interested in just a player or were you thinking of becoming a content creator?”

“I had not thought about it. Is there a good market for recordings?”

“Yes, this technology is the next upcoming thing. Today is only the 3rd day of sales so it’s still in its infancy. It depends on the provider and what material they produce.” She motioned me to sit down in a recliner. It looked comfortable, however there was a seat belt on it.

“We provide a safety belt as the experience can be quite intense and we wouldn’t want you to jump around and hurt yourself. As if you could do so. Sometimes I think the store owner thinks this is just V.R. You do need to remember what you experience will feel real as if you are doing the things you experience. It puts all the old VR experiences you may have had to shame.”

I sat down and she helped me with the seat belt. Then she produced a headband. It looked like one of those stretchy sweatbands and placed it around my forehead head. “This is the connector to the RePlay ™ unit. The small disk in the unit transmits the signal into your brain. It will be like you are doing everything you see. Now are you ready to experience the demo?”

“Yes,” I said and the next thing I know I am in a motocross race just as I took the lead and broke away from the pack. I can feel the adrenalin flow from the thrill of seeing the finish line just ahead and finally crossing it. Then receiving the trophy from two micro bikini-clad beauties and the kisses on both cheeks. Next thing I know I am jumping out of a perfectly good airplane at 10,000 feet. Talk about an adrenalin rush. Before I know it. I am stretching out the bungee cord attached to my legs. Talk about feeling the strain on one’s body as I come to a stop and snap back up. The next thing I know I am hearing a countdown as I sit in a capsule. I hear we have liftoff, and it feels like an elephant has sat on my body. After a minute, the weight is lifted, and I experience microgravity. I then spent a minute just floating around. Next thing I know I am on a beach in a chair sipping a daiquiri and watching the bikini-clad ladies stroll by. I could feel the wind, smell the salt, and hear the surf. Then the woman seated next to me in a chair leans over and lays a scorching kiss on me. I was panting as the demo ended. That is when I realized I was still in the store’s demo chair.

“Take a moment to remember where you are before getting up.” She told me.

When I got my breath back, I asked, “How much?”

“The basic playback device is $1000 with one headband. It also comes with 3 free experience downloads. The full recorder and editor run 10,000 and come with the Wi-Fi implant which runs 250 separately. And you get ten free downloads.”

“The implants work with any device and are easily removed.”

“So, is it painful then?”

“Oh, definitely not. They are implanted using nano mesh technology just subdermal enough that they are not noticeable. It only takes a moment and can be done here in the store at no added cost.” Then added, “See you can’t even tell I have them myself.”

I looked and looked again and could not tell she had them. I thought about it. I had not planned on spending that much today. “I don’t know.”

“Did I mention the content creators’ group I was putting together?”

“No, you didn’t.”

“Well, the subject will be the best ways to make money with RePlay ™ web sales. As well as the most profitable content to create.”

“I still don’t know about spending that much today.”

“Well, we do have financing, and if you pay it off in the first 12 months it is interest-free.”

“That’s interesting.” I offered. “However, if you can give me an idea how much I could make and how long it would take.”

“Oh, I am sure you could make the purchase price back in the first month. However, we can cover that in the group meeting as the content you create will make all the difference.”

I finally agreed and filled out the loan application. Including that, I was a content creator for RePlay ™ per Sally’s recommendation. I was approved a few moments later and found Sally placing a mesh nylon-looking band on my head.

“Now when activated it will feel wet and you might notice the motor move around. It’s the mesh looking for the best position for the implants.”

She touched a wand to the mesh, and it did feel wet for a moment then nothing.

“See it didn’t hurt at all.” And she held up a mirror for me to look at myself. I couldn’t see anything different.

“Now I would like to ask you to go home and try this RePlay ™ memory module out. It will explain everything in more detail and then be at this address at 7 pm for the content creator meeting. Remember to bring your recorder with you as I would like you to make a recording of the meeting.”

Well, I did go home and opened the box. I was surprised at how small the recorder/player unit was. It was the size of a cell phone. It had only one plug point for a C-type connector and a wall plug proximity charger. And a small instruction book in 3 languages. There were 5 steps to follow. First, plug the wall proximity unit into the wall. It said it would charge/power the unit within 10 meters/33 feet. Well, that was good to know. So, I plugged it in. The recorder beeped and a screen came to life displaying Please follow the setup guide.

Step two was to find a comfortable seat or to lie down. Well, I laid down on my couch.

Step three sink the unit into your implant by pressing your name on the display screen. Sure enough, my name was on the screen. It was the only thing on the screen, so I pressed it.

The display said your implant has been synced to your recorder.

Step four sync to your Wi-Fi and enter your password. I looked at the screen and found my Wi-Fi point and selected it. Then put in my password. It synced up fine and the screen stated so.

Step 5 Insert memory storage fop. Make sure you are seated where you cannot fall over. Then press Begin on the screen.

The unit came with 12 terra memory modules to record on or download. I put a blank one in and pressed begin.

It was strange I found myself in a lush lobby looking at a true goddess. She said to me “Congratulations on your activation of your recorder player device. I would like to review your equipment options before we begin. Your equipment is thought-controlled. At any time you may think exit and your full body controls will be returned to you. Yes, I said full body control as one of the functions of your neural implants prevents some voluntary body functions when you’re in playback mode. This is meant for your physical protection as your experience in playback mode will be indistinguishable from reality. However, do not worry as only your voluntary functions an affected. Your breathing and heart rate are automatic functions and remain functioning separate from your experience in playback. Please note at this time body waste like urine and feces are involuntary functions of the body so if your playback includes using the restroom you will discover that you have done so in real life. So, if you’re into that make sure you are using the appropriate facilities for them before starting your playback. Content creators must label their content. For more information on this please consult our website help section.

As I stated, your implants allow you to control your recorder. Here is a list of mental commands you can send.

Select Playback.

Record Experience.

Edit Existing Experience. (Note multiple Options in edit.)

Help Just think about what subject you want to learn more about.

Upload To your content page.

Update (Check for Application Updates)

3 Edit Menu:

The edit menu will allow you to cut and paste sections of your recording using the splice tool.

You can also create standard and 3-D social media files consisting of visual and audio only. This is meant for teaser clips.

Now Let’s review your hardware.

The power supply is a proximity unit that transfers power to your unit as long as it is within 10 meters or 33 feet.

Your Recorder/Player will work with your implants up to 30 meters and will function for 24 hours away from the power supply on a full charge. Your recorder can record up to 12 data streams at the same time.

Your implants are already installed however you should note they can be synced up to 12 units at the same time. They are removable in an emergency by thought command or control wand. Don’t worry, they can be reinstalled at any time with the control wand.

The control wand and a free sweat-style headband will be shipped to you within 48 hours of your purchase.

Memory modules: These are bought separately for offline storage.

Coming soon: The website launch where you can search and download other experiences will be available for your use through the RePlay ™ website.

Note: The RePlay ™ website is limited to PG13-rated material. A secondary website for adults will be available shortly as it is still in beta testing.

This ends this recap. Thank you for your forsite in joining the human recorder team.

I thought download site.

I was presented with a virtual display like a computer screen.

Welcome to Replay ™ sports and PG-rated download site you have 10 free download credits.

Then I was shown categories to explore.

Traditional, land, sea, air, relationships, other, and coming soon. So, I thought Traditional.

In the upper right-hand corner was sorted by popular, newest, and oldest style. Popular was already highlighted.

Nine preview images appeared with the next button below them.

The nine images were labeled.

American Football.

Soccer

Baseball

Cricket

Basketball

Lacross

Hockey

Track & Field

Winter

Other Sports (IE. Swimming, Diving, etc.)

Also, return to the top menu.

I selected Football.

Displayed next were three images all labeled however instead of the next page it said end of list.

The first was the quarterback. The second was Touchdown. And the third was the sack.

I selected a quarterback. And received a 2D image of the quarterback being given the ball by the center. And seeing an opening in the line heading up the center avoiding three tackles and sprinting to the finish line for a goal.

I was reminded that I had 10 free credits, and I could download the full clip and experience it for myself. Now having been there myself I decided to look around some more and thought of the top menu.

I thought Coming soon.

Large Letters Stated

This choice will take you to the adult website when it launches soon.

Top menu I thought. Then remembered Sally gave me a memory module to view. So, I plugged it in and thought play.

I found myself in a bedroom with Sally dressed in a very see-through white nightie. She started to speak. “Welcome to one of the best money-making opportunities of the century. I wanted to extend a personal invite to the individual I gave this module to get in on the ground floor. The ground floor of what you ask. Well simply put a money-making website that will turn you into a millionaire in the first year. I do not exaggerate, however, how it works will take more time than I am going to spend on this invitation. Please be at the next meeting to learn how you can be part of this opportunity. Oh, and bring your recorder with you and start recording as you reach the door. As an incentive, I will greet you as I am dressed now.” The message ended.

I started to think again. Okay let’s see here could use more money. Well, yes. I mean I had my grandfather’s trust account as well as the 16-plex apartment complex income. I mean I could have just paid for the RePlay ™ unit however at my age I knew I needed to start building credit. Grandpa had been into real estate rentals, so I was never going to starve. I think more. She is talking about the adult part of the website. Well, I was interested in that at least. I mean what 18-year-old virgin wouldn’t be? Yes, I am a virgin I mean in this day and age it’s getting harder to lose it with all the identity cross-overs. I came close once, however, she turned out to be a he, and well I just was not interested in that kind of action. It made me a bit shy for the rest of my school career. Now Sally was female. Her see-through nightie left no doubts about that. Maybe I could get lucky with her. She was hinting such. Well might as well show up tonight and find out more.

And so, I did. And yes, I remembered to turn on RePlay ™ as I made my way to the apartment door. I grinned as I realized this was the 16-plex that I owned. Oh well my mind was on the upcoming meeting, or I would have realized that before now. Well

Sally greeted me at the door in that nightie just like she promised. I tell you I was thrilled to see her like that in real life. She took me by the hand with a smile and led me into the living room of her sparsely decorated apartment.

“I just moved in last week, so I am still getting organized.” She smiled. “Please have a seat on the sectional next to Lucy here.” I looked at Lucy before sitting down. A very cute and petite blond young lady I thought to myself as I sat.

Sally then Spoke Up. “Well now that you are both here, I will begin.” She was standing before the two of us I thought I hope I can pay attention.

“To begin with this meeting is about becoming content creators for the RePlay ™ websites. Yes, there are two different websites. The one you’re familiar with is the PG content site also known as the extreme sports website. This site was set up as an invitational site for owners of both the Player and recorders. Any content you post on this site will allow you to earn direct sales profit from downloads of your content. The catch is that your royalties are limited and based on the length of your content. Content is divided into two categories. The first category is teaser content. Teaser content is what you make available for free to get people to buy your longer and other content. I will note you also earn a small percentage of royalties for all content sold by your referrals. More on how that works later. This site as I mentioned is also the PG site and has rules for the content. For example, my current dress is the maximum nudity allowed to be shown.” She twirls around and smiles brightly.

“The adults-only website on the other hand allows everything legal. I say legal because things like bestiality, pedophilia, and snuff are not allowed and would be used against you at your trial. So definitely something that needs to be avoided.”

“The adults-only website has not fully launched as before launching the goal is to have 100 adult content creators first. So as soon as the site gets to that number it will go live. Now this is the exciting part every content creator you sponsor allows you to earn royalties on the content they sell. Now if that is not just a good opportunity it gets better. You see you will also earn royalties from everyone they get to join as well as all the people they get to join. Now the amount of the royalties is a very small percentage, however, the earnings will add up quickly. You will also be able to earn commissions on all product sales and upgrades. Drop shipping is available to all your referrals on both the PG and Adult sites. The commission is based on what level it is sold below you as well.”

Lucy spoke up. “This sounds like multi-level marketing.”

“Well, it is more like multi-level rewards.”

“I don’t see the difference,” Lucy spoke.

“Well let me put it simply MLM or multi-level marketing requires you to sign up and sell or use the company products to make money Correct?”

“Well yes but isn’t this the same?” Lucy asked.

“Well first of all sign up is free with no annual fees. Second, you are selling your products IE memory content. And although you can sell the equipment it’s not required. There are no minimum requirements to reach bonus levels. No minimum performance levels at all.”

“What about having to buy the recorder?”

“Well, it would be kind of hard to create content without one. However, only individual content creators can sell and earn money through the program. You see the creators of this technology do not want anything to do with the recordings sales. And so, they have outsourced the website to an independent sales organization. This company does not want to pay to advertise. Or should I be more correct by saying does not have the funds to buy a lot of advertising? So, they set it up where the users of the product become the sales force.”

I then asked, “But I learned about this from an online ad?”

“Yes, I ran that ad in this city only and targeted only this city. You are allowed to make contact in any way you wish to try.”

“So, the Demo is an optional thing?”

“Yes, I only did that because I figured it would be easier to get people hooked on the product if they tried it.”

“So how did that work out?” I asked.

“I sold 18 players and two recorders today.”

“And your boss got what percentage of that?”

“Well, I don’t have a boss. The retail shop I set up gets 25 percent of the sales to allow me to use it. And the website you viewed online is mine.”

I thought for a moment. “Were the players and recorders manufactured?”

Sally smiled. “Here in Huston.”

Lucy chimed in. “What are you the sales department?”

Sally grinned “Okay I am some total of the website’s owner and operator. You see I am a website designer by trade. My uncle is part of the team that created the technology to allow this. He approached me about creating a website to sell the product. However, they lacked the funds to pay for it. They need a bit more than just a website. After a great deal of thought, I proposed creating this marketing plan. I was given the go-ahead and created the websites and marketing plan. The sites are hosted on the product developer’s servers and are very expandable.”

“So, you are the owner of the sales plan then?”

“Kind of.”

“Kind of?” Lucy asked.

“Well, I have to share with my family the profits as they provided the capital for both the website and equipment. As well as capital for the first production run.”

“Sounds like a big investment.” I offered.

“Grandpa is the owner of the Bo Peep chain of gentlemen’s clubs.”

“Oh!” Lucy exclaimed.

“Look the extreme sports recordings are from assorted cousins that we hooked up during product development. They will all receive royalties for their contributions from sales. However, they are not content creators but paid actors in reality.”

“So, you have a separate category for actors on the site?”

“Oh yes, and you must share royalties with other content creators. The actors, however, can just be paid one time or royalties or both.”

“Sounds like you thought this out?” I offered.

“So much so that I missed one important point until now. Well, I didn’t miss it so much as I am still working on it.”

“How’s that Lucy asked.

“Well, I need content approvers. Individuals that would be willing to review creator’s content to ensure it is following the rules.”

“I asked, “How do you see that working?”

“Well, all first-time content would be reviewed by a trusted content creator before it is allowed to go live. They would then be allowed to post content at will until content it was reported as inappropriate where the trusted content creator would review it and take the proper action.”

“That would need to be well defined.” I offered.

“For the most part, I expect it to be just properly labeling the content. Actual content that broke the law would be reported to the correct law enforcement agency.”

“That makes sense.” I offered.

“Okay let’s move on if the two of you are interested?”

Lucy looked at me and I at her. We both nodded our heads yes.

“Good, then I would like to talk about different content ideas to create. First, the best seller should be Guy Girl content. Second Girl Girl content. Of course virgin for either will produce extra income. And of course, two girls and one guy and you can always add more girls. Another idea is pool sex I happen to know the pool here can be rented for private use after hours. Then there is also Grandpa’s Club for private use. There is outdoor sex and well the possibilities are endless.”

My dick was stirring in my pants at the ideas I was hearing.

“Tim you’re looking uncomfortable there.” Sally pointed between my legs.

I thought for a moment then responded, “This sex talk is having an effect down there.”

Sally said “Well if you show us yours, we will show you ours. Right, Lucy?”

Lucy managed to nod yes and started to remove her top.

I just groaned at the site as she was not wearing a bra. I started to undo my belt when Sally said “Stop I want to do the unveiling. Please stand up.” I managed to do that. And Sally came over and unzipped my pants. Before I knew it, she was pulling them down and my cock sprang free slapping against my stomach.

Lucy cried out “Oh my god!” at the site. Well, that surprised me. I know I am bigger than average but really, it’s just 8 inches long.

Sally took hold of me in both hands saying, “Mine, Mine all mine.” Just before her mouth engulfed the end. She mumbled around my shaft “I had no clue.” And then she swallowed it to the base. Then started to gag and pulled off “Shit that’s big!”

Lucy chimed in let me try and grabbed hold of my cock and replaced Sally’s mouth with hers. She went all the way to the base and then started to hum. This was way too much stimulation for me, and I started to unload just as she was coming up for air. I fired into her mouth, and she pulled away the next spurt struck her and Sally in the faces. But before the third Sally had her mouth over my tip and sucked. As for me I was overwhelmed and collapsed back into the couch seat. Then to my surprise, the two of them are kissing, or was that swapping my cum. Thinking about it was both. I just groaned. As I watched the two of them touching each other all over. Soon Sally had one of Lucy’s cone-shaped nipples in her mouth. Lucy looked over at me and said, “I have another one on this side.” Now I was sure this was an invitation, so I kicked off my shoes and pants, pulled my shirt over my head, and dove into the group. Next thing I had a cone-shaped nipple in my mouth. Then the other was in my hand as Sally went lower with her mouth. Lucy just started saying “Oh my god” over and over till she shuttered and cried out “Thank god” She then passed out. Sally looked at me and I at her. “That’s a first” Sally offered. “It’s all a first for me.”

It must have dawned on her what I meant. She said “Good” Just before she put a lip lock on me that had me seeing stars. Then she nudged me between her legs, and I finally discovered what heaven felt like as I slowly moved in and out of her. Lucy woke up and decided to join in by swallowing a double D-like well an Oric vacuum. Sally started to babble strange sounds. Until I understood faster. And so, I started to go faster. That’s when her hand found my left tit and she started to rub it. I would have never considered it before, however it felt good. I think it was connected to my dick as it swelled bigger, and Sally got tighter. And I shot my load. It was my turn to pass out. More like I collapsed on top of her. As my awareness came back into focus Sally was cuddling my head in her chest and Lucy was rubbing my back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.