Tissues Goes Back to School - Cover

Tissues Goes Back to School

Copyright© 2021 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After a life-changing weekend for the Gleason family, Tissues heads back to school, Mom settles in her new role, and Ms. Connor, the beautiful cheerleader coach, gets the team ready for the big competition. We start to learn how Ms. Connor gets away with all her shenanigans. If you don't read the other stories first, you'll be confused. New tags will be added, as chapters are posted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   ENF  

Ms. Connor held my hand as we walked to my second period Math class. I think the only thing preventing everyone from staring at her was the nearly naked little girl walking next to her. My nipples were burning from being exposed to everyone in my sheer top. I looked down and saw my cunny juices halfway down my thighs. I wished that she’d let me cum in her office.

The plastic shoes and thing up my butt made me walk funny, attracting more attention. The little bursts Ms. Connor gave me from the vibrator every now and then didn’t help.

It quickly became obvious that my new nickname had been spread around the whole school.

“Hey, Tissues!”

“Got any Kleenex?”

“Hey, my nose is running!”

Also, in the crowded hallways, I felt every brush of a hand on my naked flesh. I’d never been so horny, and I’d have to wait until I got home to cum. Mom’s gonna get a workout after school.

We got to the door of my classroom and Ms. Connor made me wait outside with her. Once the others were inside, she adjusted my clothes for me. She rolled the hem of my top up so that it ended just below my nipples. I couldn’t really see, but I’m sure the pink was showing at the bottom.

Then she adjusted my skirt. She rolled the waist over and hiked it up a bit. The effect was to expose more of my mound at the top and raise the hem so that my swollen pussy lips were barely covered.

The bell rang and I walked into class with the vibrator buzzing in my butthole.

The room was silent, and everyone stared at me as I made my way to the only empty seat. Front-row center, of course. The vibrator turned off right before I sat down, preventing me from having a giant squirt-cum in front of everyone.

I squeezed my thighs together as I sat to prevent giving my teacher an eyeful of wet pussy and swollen clitty. My skirt was so short that my entire naked butt was on the seat. I crossed my legs, took a deep breath and tried to focus on class.

“A ... A ... A ... CHOO!” A boy faked a sneeze somewhere behind me, “Does anyone have a tissue?”

The class erupted with laughter. Mr. James, our middle-aged math teacher, chuckled trying to hide it from the class with his hand. I felt myself blushing and my clitty throbbed.

Mr. James cleared his throat and started class. He couldn’t keep his eyes off me, but was able to conduct class, somehow.

Between my naked pussy rubbing the seat and the on-and-off vibrating in my butt, I couldn’t focus on class. I snapped to attention at one point.

“Who can come up to the board and solve this problem,” Mr. James asked.

A few brown nosers raised their hands. Normally, I’d be one of them, but I didn’t want to get up in front of the class.

“Anna, your turn,” He said.

I didn’t react at first. It had been days since anyone called me Anna. The class helped.

Fake coughs erupted from the room disguising the name, “cough ... cough, Tissues ... cough ... cough, Tissues...”

I guess I should have expected it. I slowly rose from my chair, trying desperately to avoid showing Mr. James my cunny. I walked over to the board. There was no chalk in the tray, only a few pieces strewn about the floor at the front of the room. I squatted down with my legs clenched to grab one, exposing my naked butt to everyone. I stood up and started to write but was interrupted.

“Please start higher up on the board to save space,” Mr. James asked, “higher ... All the way at the top.”

I decided to just give him what he wanted. I reached up as high as I could while still keeping my legs closed. I knew that my entire naked butt was exposed. As I started to write, the buzzing started deep up my butt.

“Oh!” I gasped, then moaned, “Mmmmmmm,”

I pulled my hand down and squatted slightly with my thighs squeezing my clitty. I bounced up and down trying to get off. Forgotten was the math problem, my teacher, and a room full of students.

Again, Ms. Connor brought me to the edge and stopped the vibration. How did she have such perfect timing?

“NOOOO!” I cried.

The room was silent. Everyone stared at me as I came back to reality.

“Ah ... Is everything alright, Tissues?” Mr. James asked, “Oh! I’m sorry. Is everything alright, Ana?”

“Yes, Mr. James. I’m fine. And it’s OK. You can call me Tissues now.” I replied.

The class erupted in laughter and Tissue-coughs again.

I reached up again and started to solve the problem. The problem was that I had no idea how since I couldn’t pay attention during class. Mr. James had to correct me several times. Eventually he came to the board, put his arm around my naked waist and helped me get through it. His touch made me shiver.

When the problem was done, I turned to go back to my seat. Mr. James patted my naked butt cheek and thanked me. Then he limped back to his seat like he was trying to hide something in his pants.

I felt completely humiliated. Everything except my cunny and clitty had been exposed to the class. Everyone stared at me.

I was in a daze for the rest of the class. As humiliated as I was, I was also as horny as ever. I thought about making myself cum right there in my seat. Ms. Connor would never know. Or would she? How would she punish me for cumming without permission? Would it be worth it? I might even like the punishment in some weird way. I decided not to risk it.

Toward the end of class I realized that, yes, I was humiliated. But I had gotten through it. I even felt a little better about myself. I uncrossed my legs and teased Mr. James a little, too. I don’t think he saw my cunny, but he was definitely trying to.

I decided that I was going to try to embrace my situation. Each period, I’d wait until all the other students were in class and enter the room with a grand entrance. Just like Ms. Connor made me do for math. I’d let them all look at me. I’d go to the board when asked and flash my naked flesh. I’d even laugh at all the Tissues jokes. They were pretty funny, after all. I just didn’t want anyone to see my clitty. I wasn’t ready for that yet.

The bell rang, ending second period. I took a deep breath as the others quickly exited the classroom. I stood to leave. As I strode toward the door, Mr. James asked me to close the door and stay after class. I came around his desk, and he turned his chair to face me. The tent in his pants was plainly obvious.

He gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. His face came to within an inch from my left nipple. His warm breath made it tingle. He pushed my top up, exposing my nipples. His comment about me having absolutely no tittie flesh didn’t phase me. I’d heard it plenty of times over the last couple of days. Plus, I desperately look and feel every day for any hint of growth. I didn’t find anything this morning.

I felt his hand move down my tummy toward my mound. I grabbed his wrist.

“No! Please?” I looked at him with pleading, puppy-dog eyes. “Not yet.”

Not yet? Did I imply that I’d someday let my teacher see and touch my clitty? It wasn’t that I didn’t want it touched. I was burning for a nice squirt cum. But I didn’t want to disobey Ms. Connor, and I wasn’t ready for anyone to see my clitty yet.

He could have forced his way down to my dripping cunny, but he let me stop him. I looked down at the tent in his pants, then reached out and touched it. The first dick I ever touched was my math teachers! This wasn’t the way I fantasized about this moment.

I instinctively got my hand around it through his pants and stroked it up and down. A few seconds later, Mr. James grunted and pushed my hand away. I guess he squirted, but I wasn’t really sure.

He cleared his throat, and put my top down in place.

“You better get to your next class. You’re going to be late.” He said.

“Thank you,” I said meekly, “for being so nice to me.”

In that moment I realized that this was the first time that I said no and someone respected that. Well, other than Mom, anyway. This experience was totally different than anything I’d experienced in the last couple of days.

I turned and strode out of the classroom. There was already a crowd of kids outside the door waiting to get in for third period. I strode quickly and confidently toward my English class as the vibrator buzzed in my butthole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.