Tissues Goes Back to School - Cover

Tissues Goes Back to School

Copyright© 2021 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After a life-changing weekend for the Gleason family, Tissues heads back to school, Mom settles in her new role, and Ms. Connor, the beautiful cheerleader coach, gets the team ready for the big competition. We start to learn how Ms. Connor gets away with all her shenanigans. If you don't read the other stories first, you'll be confused. New tags will be added, as chapters are posted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   ENF  

I woke, still tied to my bed. The night of deep, dreamless sleep did nothing to relieve my horniness. I could feel a large wet spot under my butt. I looked over at my alarm clock and guessed that my daughter was up and getting ready for school. I moaned thinking about her walking around school in her humiliating little outfit.

After a while of humping the air, trying to get some friction on my horny clit, Miss came into my room. She was dressed and ready for school. She rubbed my cunny while she gave me instructions for my day. She decided to leave me tied and left the keys to the cuffs on my night table. Ms. Jansen would release me when she arrived.

I begged her to untie me, promising over and over not to masturbate. She just ignored me and reminded me about getting my hair, nails and make-up done. She told me to wear the red dress and heels and giggled when she told me that my chastity belt would show.

She flogged my titties and pussy until I was on the edge of cumming. I arched my back and pushed my cunny up and open to meet the flogger. I needed to cum so badly that I’d take whatever punishment Miss decided to give me.

When I was just about to cum, she dropped the flogger next to me on the bed and left my room. I watched her nearly naked butt wiggle out the door. I heard her walk down the stairs and close the front door behind her as she left for school.

I had about an hour and a half to wait, tied to my bed, until Ms. Jansen was supposed to arrive. I tried to get back to sleep but failed. I tried to think ‘normal’ thoughts, but my mind kept returning to my daughter being humiliated all day in school. My clit throbbed and the wet spot under my butt grew.

Thankfully, Ms. Jansen arrived on time. Besides my desperate need to cum, I really needed to pee.

“Honey! I’m home!” I heard her call from the living room.

“I ... I’m upstairs!” I called down, “I’m ... I’m tied up.”

She didn’t answer. After a few minutes, I heard her coming up the stairs.

“Well, what have we here?” she said when she entered my room.

Ms. Jansen was a plain looking lady. Tall and thin. She wore jeans and a blue tank top. Her braless nipples were tenting the fabric.

“Hi!” I said, trying to sound like it was perfectly normal for me to greet guests while tied naked to my bed, “I’m Mrs ... uh ... I’m Suzy. You must be Ms. Jansen. Nice to meet you.”

“I can see where Tissues gets her big clit from.”

“I ... I really need to use the bathroom. I think the key is on the night table. Then I can make you some coffee.”

“Oh! Somebody left me a toy,” she said, picking up the flogger.

SWAT!! SWAT!! SWAT!! SWAT!!

She used the flogger from my tits to my knees. I moaned loudly each time the flogger struck my horny clit.

When she was done, she dropped the flogger and released me without a word.

“May I go to the bathroom, please, Ms. Jansen?” I asked, rubbing my wrists.

“Go and be quick about it,” she replied.

I headed to the bathroom, but I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to go inside with Ms. Jansen here. So, I grabbed a towel and headed out back. I peed, hosed off and dried myself quickly while avoiding the temptation to make myself cum.

When I came in, Ms. Jansen was sitting at the kitchen table.

“Coffee sounds wonderful,” she said, “and get yourself something to eat. You need your strength.”

I got the coffee going and made myself a bowl of cereal with milk. She sat silently and watched me until I served her coffee. It still felt strange to be naked in my kitchen, especially in front of a fully dressed stranger.

“So ... Tissues is in chare here, yes?” she asked.

I blushed and replied, “Yes, Ms. Jansen.”

“Do you know why I’m here?”

“Yes, Ms. Jansen,” my blush deepened, and I looked down, “Miss wants me to have a chastity belt.”

“Ooooo ... No cumming for you!?”

“No, Ms. Jansen, I’m not allowed.”

“Well, I brought a couple of different styles for you to try.”

“Yes, Ms. Jansen, thank you.”

“Oh! And I’ll be taking you to the salon today when we’re done. Ms. Connor has a special place for you. They’ll do your hair, nails and make-up.”

“Thank you, Ms. Jansen, that sounds nice. I want to please my daughter.”

“I bet you’ve been ‘pleasing’ her quite a lot, lately.”

“Yes, Ms. Jansen, I hope I have been.”

We finished our coffee and I cleaned up. When I was done, Ms. Jansen got up and headed into the living room. I followed her, dreading being locked into a chastity belt. As much as I wanted to please my daughter, I felt that I needed to be able to make myself cum even if it meant harsh punishment.

She pulled a tape measurer out of her bag and said, “Let me take some measurements first.”

She took a bunch of measurements with me standing, jotting the numbers down in a notebook. Then she had me lie down on the sofa with my hips up on the arm and my legs spread wide. My cunny was sticking up in the air. I was totally exposed to her. I realized that more people had seen my cunny in the last few days than had seen it in my whole life.

She measured my thick cunny lips and the distance between my cunny and butt hole. She measured the length and thickness of my clit, too. Then she started to massage it.

“Mmmmm,” I moaned.

“Careful,” she said, “I need to measure it when it’s fully swollen. Tell me when you’re about to cum.”

It didn’t take long. Part of me wanted to let her get me off, but I resisted.

“Now!” I said.

“Wow! Nice,” she said as she measured my fully engorged clit, “not nearly as big as Tissues’ massive clitty, though.”

When she was done, she swung my legs over so I could sit on the sofa properly.

“Let’s take a little break,” she said and started unbuttoning her jeans.

She kicked off her shoes and pulled her jeans off. She kept her top on, so she was just naked from the waist down. I knew what this break of hers would entail. I licked my lips in anticipation. I was starting to like licking cunnies now.

Ms. Jansen laid with her back against the arm of the sofa and one leg over the back.

I looked down at her cute, bald little cunny for a moment before diving in. I didn’t wait to be told. I licked up and down her slit but avoided her clit. I wanted to tease her a little. I pushed her legs back which pushed her hips up, exposing her pink butthole. I stiffened my tongue and licked the center of the pucker and worked my tongue inside. I moved in and out and she moaned deeply. Then, I slowly licked back up her slit and flicked her little clit with my tongue.

She grabbed me by the hair with both hands and pulled me roughly into her. I sucked her clit into my mouth and licked and sucked it at the same time. She rocked her hips and humped my face. I did my best to keep her clit in my mouth.

When I wiggled a finger into her butthole she exploded. She had multiple orgasms and her juices soaked my face.

“Yes! Yes! Suck my clit and finger fuck my asshole! Harder! HARDER!” she screamed.

I shoved a second finger in and fucked her hard and fast. I was afraid that I was hurting her, but she just kept cumming. I wondered if there was a camera recording me. The thought caused a lightning bolt to hit my clit. I wanted Ms. Connor and my daughter to see how good I was doing.

The waves of her orgasms slowed and then stopped. She let go of my head and laid back on the arm of the sofa breathing heavily while I gently licked her cunny and butthole clean.

“Mmmmm...” she moaned, “that was great. Too bad I can’t return the favor ... today anyway.”

It seemed that the longer I was denied release and the hornier I got made me want to please whoever was in charge even more. I was happy that she enjoyed it and even proud of myself. Maybe I’d get to lick more cunny at Ms. Connor’s special salon!

Ms. Jansen rested on the sofa for a while. When she was ready, she got up and put her jeans and shoes back on.

“Back to work,” she said.

“Yes, Ms. Jansen,” I replied and stood. I was a little less reluctant about trying on the chastity belts now. Maybe it won’t be so bad. It seemed I was losing control of my life more and more every minute. It was getting very easy having all my decisions made for me. A chastity belt would take away the decision to disobey and cum without permission.

She unzipped a large duffle bag and rummaged around until she pulled out the first chastity belt for me to try. It was made of leather and had silver studs around the edges. It was kind of wide where it covered the cunny and I thought I’d have trouble closing my legs while wearing it.

She buckled it on, and my clit quivered when I heard her close the lock on the buckle, which was in the back. I felt my cunny touching the leather of the belt and thought that I’d be able to masturbate with it on.

Ms. Jansen stepped back to see how it looked. She had me turn around so she could see it from the back. Then she tried to work her fingers around the belt to try to touch my cunny.

“I ... I can feel the belt on my clit,” I admitted to her, “I’m sure I could make myself cum with this one on.”

“I think you’re right,” she replied as she unlocked the belt, “that won’t do.”

The next one was similar, studded leather, but it had padding around the part that covered the cunny. When she locked it on, the padding prevented the belt from touching my clit.

Again, she stepped back and had me model the belt for her. She was able to work a finger under the belt and I moaned when her finger flicked over my swollen clit.

“No, no, no,” she said and unlocked it.

The next one was all metal, with padding. The sight of all the shiny metal made to keep me from masturbating sent a shock wave from my nipples to my clit. I was getting very horny over the thought of a massive device being locked on my body because I was too much of a horny mess to control myself. The thought of the massive device showing through my clothes in public had me dripping wet.

She locked it on and again she found a reason why it wasn’t going to work. Then she took it off and grabbed another.

This one had a plug that went up my butt when she locked it on. I almost came before she even had it locked on.

“I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” I told her.

“Well, that won’t work,” she said and pulled the belt off, “I guess we can eliminate any of these that have plugs or vibrators permanently installed.”

She got the next one out of the bag and said, “This one has the option to slide dildoes or vibrators in your pussy and asshole through holes in the outside.”

She locked the massive, shinny metal chastity belt in place. The holes for vibrators were locked closed. I thought this one would work well. I didn’t think it was possible for me to get a finger under the belt, and Miss would be able to tease me with vibrators without taking the belt off.

But Ms. Jansen didn’t agree. I was disappointed. I really wanted a chastity belt now. The metal ones made me tingle.

“I only have one more to try, but it’s in my car,” she said, “I was hoping one of these would work. I’ll be right back.”

As soon as she stepped out of the door, I started to examine all the belts we were trying. I rubbed my cunny with one hand as I felt the leather and metal of the belts with the other. I really wanted the one with the trap doors for vibrators. I thought about Miss and Ms. Connor teasing me by sliding vibrators in and out of my cunny and butt hole, then locking me up just before I was able to cum.

“Wow! You really can’t be trusted, can you?” Ms. Jansen said. She came in the door without me seeing and caught me masturbating.

“I ... I’m sorry ... I did ... I didn’t cum! I promise!” I stuttered in response.

“Get your hands off your pussy!” she yelled.

“Oh!” I gasped realizing that I was still masturbating. I pulled my hand away and stood there like a scolded child.

She dropped a suitcase she was carrying and opened it. I couldn’t see inside from where I was standing. She pulled a shinny metal chastity belt out. It looked very similar to the last one I had on.

“This one has a lot of nice features. It can stay on for a very long time, since it has this door here that can open. It will allow you to pee, poop and wash without having to take it off. We can also use it to tease your pussy and asshole. It also has fixtures inside that dildoes can be attached to. The padding on the inside will mold to your body shape when it’s put on properly. That will help keep your fingers off your horny pussy.” She pointed out all the features as she explained. She then showed me some of the dildoes and vibrators she had in the case that could be attached.

“I ... I don’t think you should attach anything. I don’t want to cum without permission,” I said.

“I’ll just attach this vibrating pad. It has a remote so I can control it. It will sit low, off your pussy when it’s turned off, but rise up to vibrate your clit and pussy when I turn it on,” she said and demonstrated how the vibrator worked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.