A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 2 - The Inner Circle - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 2 - The Inner Circle

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 3: This Is Not How I Expected This to Go

New Year’s Day, 2001, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Steve

“I feel more nervous than I did before my first time with Steve,” Leigh said when the three of us were behind the locked door of Suzanne’s room.

“Strangely,” Suzanne said, “I don’t. Once I concluded this was the correct way forward, it seemed as natural as breathing. Let’s get Steve undressed.”

Two pairs of hands quickly unbuttoned my rugby shirt and pulled it over my head, followed immediately by the warm t-shirt I wore underneath it. Next were my warm socks, my sweats, and finally, my briefs. Each of the girls gave me a soft kiss in turn - Suzanne first, then Leigh. They looked at each other, shrugged, and shared a quick peck.

“Steve, you and Leigh undress me,” Suzanne said. “Then Steve and I will undress you, Leigh.”

Leigh nodded and we proceeded to remove Suzanne’s cable-knit sweater, cotton t-shirt, cotton bra, blue jeans, socks, and cotton panties. As the girls had with me, I gave Suzanne a soft kiss. Leigh took a deep breath, let it out, then kissed Suzanne softly, though they didn’t hold the kiss very long. When they broke the kiss, Suzanne and I removed Leigh’s sweater, bra, jeans, and panties, then I French kissed her. When I broke the kiss Suzanne moved to kiss Leigh and they shared a tentative French kiss.

“You taste different,” Leigh said when they broke the kiss after a few seconds.

“You both taste different,” I said with a smirk, “especially when I kiss your ‘Inner Circle’!”

Both girls laughed.

“We’re kind of new at this,” Suzanne said. “How does this usually work?”

“It really depends on just how far you want to take this,” I replied.

“I think we’re both committed at this point,” Suzanne said.

“I think so,” Leigh agreed.

“Then, given Suzanne is primus inter pares, you and I will make love to her first, Leigh, then she and I to you, and then the two of you to me.”

“I’m going to need some guidance,” Leigh replied.

“You know what you like, so minus having a penis, just start with the things you like me to do to you. Suzanne, get in bed, please.”

Suzanne pulled down the duvet on her bed and climbed in. Leigh and I followed her, each of us lying on one side. Leigh and I shared a soft French kiss, then began making love to Suzanne, who watched everything in the mirror above the bed. Leigh was a bit tentative, but joined me in suckling one of Suzanne’s breasts, then kissing our way down Suzanne’s abdomen. Leigh watched as I moved between Suzanne’s legs and gently licked her labia, then pushed my tongue into her.

“Yeah!” Suzanne sighed.

I closed my mouth around Suzanne’s clit and sucked gently while I flicked it with my tongue. Suzanne moaned but whimpered when I raised my head and moved next to her. Leigh looked at me for reassurance and I smiled and nodded. She moved between Suzanne’s legs, took a deep breath, let it out slowly, then planted a kiss on Suzanne’s mons. I moved up so Suzanne and I could kiss while Leigh licked her. I moved one hand to cup Suzanne’s breast, and rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. A few minutes later Suzanne tensed, then groaned into my mouth as she had her first orgasm of the day, and of the new year.

“You doing OK?” I asked Leigh.

She laughed softly, “That was weird!”

“Kiss me, please,” Suzanne requested.

Leigh moved up and the girls exchanged a French kiss. I moved to kneel between Suzanne’s legs, positioned my glans against her labia, and gently pushed into her, her moan muffled by Leigh’s tongue. Leigh broke the kiss and turned to watch as I held Suzanne’s hips and gently stroked in and out.

“That’s so cool,” Leigh observed. “What can I do?”

“Watch, or just kiss anywhere you want,” I replied.

Leigh watched for a few minutes, then lowered her mouth to Suzanne’s breast and sucked and licked her nipple. I directed one of Leigh’s hands to Suzanne’s mons so she could rub Suzanne’s clit and a minute later Suzanne groaned loudly as a strong orgasm crashed over her.

“Oh, God!” she gasped. “So intense!”

She had three more before she demanded that I fuck her hard, which I did, while Leigh watched. Suzanne had a very good orgasm and her spasms brought me to my release. I groaned, pushed deeply into Suzanne and filled her tight pussy with cum. When my orgasm had passed, I pulled out and moved next to Suzanne.

“Leigh,” Suzanne requested through labored breathing, “please lick me!”

Leigh moved between Suzanne’s legs and brought her off a final time.

“Steve tastes WAY different mixed with you,” Leigh said when she moved up next to Suzanne.

“I suppose I’ll find out next!” Suzanne laughed. “Let’s switch places.”

They did and we repeated the cycle, though Leigh and I made love with her on top and, as she usually did, she lifted off and finished me with her mouth, though Suzanne licked her in place of our usual sixty-nine. When I came, Leigh didn’t swallow, and after the last spurt, she and Suzanne exchanged a deep French kiss, then both of them French kissed me in turn.

The third round was fun, as I watched in the mirror while the girls gave me a joint blowjob with Suzanne finishing me before the girls exchanged a deep French kiss. They worked together to get me hard again, and took turns, one impaled on my shaft and one sitting on my face, facing each other so they could kiss. They switched positions every few minutes and I was inside Leigh when I came, which was a rarity for us. The girls weren’t done, though, getting me hard once more, and repeating their ministrations, this time with me cumming in Suzanne.

The real surprise was when Leigh pulled Suzanne to her, exchanged a deep French kiss, and then turned so they could sixty-nine. I watched enjoying the vision of the two girls, and by the time they’d each cum twice, I was hard again.

“Have him, Leigh,” Suzanne said. “You can thank him for the bracelet!”

Leigh laughed and she sucked, licked, and fucked me for the next thirty minutes, finishing me with her mouth as she was wont to do, and then exchanging a deep French kiss with me. The three of us cuddled, and Suzanne pulled the duvet over us.

“You both OK?” I asked.

“I think so,” Leigh said. “Is it OK to say I totally prefer being alone with you and absolutely prefer guys?”

“Of course,” I replied. “You’re OK?”

“Yes,” Leigh confirmed. “I think I had to do this just like I had to be with you that first time, if you remember. I think if I do this again, it would have to be a very special circumstance.”

“And that’s just fine,” I soothed. “You’re not freaked out?”

“No, not at all. It was the right thing to do. We had to bond in this way. The union of bodies confirmed the union of mind and spirit.”

“Suzanne?” I asked.

“I agree the most important part was what the union of bodies signified,” Suzanne replied. “As for having sex with a girl, I think anything that brings you pleasure is not only OK, but necessary. I was a bit weirded out at first, but I actually liked it. A lot! The thing is, I think being with a girl needs to be limited only to girls in the Inner Circle. That just feels right to me. Oh, and you were right, she tastes different!”

“What are the criteria for the third girl?” Leigh asked.

“Like us, really,” Suzanne said. “Around eighteen, intelligent, open-minded, willing to make a long-term commitment to the subversive cadre, and a virgin.”

“Virgin?”

“I think she has to be,” Suzanne said. “And she has to be exclusive with Steve until her commitment ends. Well, unless what we just did is something we decide to ask her to do, and she consents, of course.”

“What about guys?”

“There’s one Steve thinks is a good candidate - Jackson.”

Leigh laughed, “Once Cindi gets done with him! Did you see them last night?”

“Which one is Cindi?” Suzanne asked.

“The one who has the chest every guy in the room was drooling over!” Leigh laughed.

“Ah, OK. I know who you’re talking about now. Why do you say when Cindi is done with him?”

“Because then he and Holly will date,” Leigh said. “I talked to her and she said something very interesting to me.”

“What was that?”

“That a virgin Holly and a virgin Jackson could never get together, but a Holly who had been expertly fucked by Steve and Jackson who had been taught how to be a good lover, could get together.”

“I didn’t realize you two talked,” I said.

“She needed advice, and I think my advice was far better than the advice she got from the trio!”

“I missed out on a lot by not being here,” Suzanne said. “The trio?”

“Becka, Claire, and Mattie,” Leigh replied. “Though even they don’t have a hundred percent success rate!”

“Poor Pavel,” I chuckled. “Three sexy girls offering to fuck his brains out and he had to turn them down so he could perform his duty to Tatyana!”

“You would have, too, and you know it!” Leigh declared. “You’d never shirk your promise to protect someone.”

“True,” I replied. “And you’re right about advice.”

“Can I get the full details of your recent medical exams?” Leigh asked.

I told her about everything that had happened, then the three of us went to Suzanne’s bathroom to shower and then returned to the room. Because I needed a nap, Suzanne changed the sheets and we all got into bed. Suzanne set the alarm to give me an hour-long nap, and I closed my eyes and fell asleep. An hour later, the alarm went off and we got out of bed to dress. Leigh had to get home, so she and I shared a soft French kiss, after which she and Suzanne exchanged a quick kiss, and then we walked to the front door. We said ‘goodbye’, then headed to the great room to join my family and our friends who were watching football.

January 2, 2001, Chicago, Illinois

On Tuesday morning I headed to work at my usual time, as did Jessica, but Kara had another week off. When I arrived at the office, I asked Kimmy to schedule a ‘Kitchen Cabinet’ meeting for 9:00am, which she did. She brought me lemon tea, and I began going through the accumulated email in Outlook. There wasn’t anything pressing, so once I’d achieved ‘Inbox zero’, I asked Penny to sit with me had have tea at the low table.

“I’m going to start working from home three or four days a week,” I said. “I’ll work out with Terry which day he wants me here each week, and it’ll vary. You’re welcome to work with me at the house, but I’ll probably keep odd hours on occasion.”

“Just how sick are you?” Penny asked, her eyes boring into me.

“It’s the same problems I’ve had for years,” I replied. “The thing is, Mary Whittaker may have found a treatment which ameliorates the symptoms.”

“If it’s sex and you didn’t put up a sign-up sheet, I’m going to be VERY put off!” Penny declared.

“And I’d have to cross you off the list because of your commitment to Terry!”

“You are just NO FUN, Mr. Adams!” Penny groused, but then asked in a normal voice, “What’s the treatment?”

“A medication used to treat anxiety disorders which isn’t psychoactive. In my case, the main thing it does is inhibit the effects of adrenaline.”

“You’re taking it now?”

“Yes. The only thing it does is make me feel calmer. I’ve described it as feeling like I do after a relaxing sauna.”

“If you keep a strange schedule, how do we work together?”

“I haven’t quite worked out the details yet, but I think we could handle it by agreeing that I’d always keep mornings from 8:00am to noon, or something like that. You could arrange your schedule around that, if you want.”

“Of course I do! How long do you think this will last?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. Right now I’d say it’s ‘until further notice’. I’m positive nothing will change before I go up to Mayo in February.”

“You’re telling the whole truth?”

“Ask Al,” I replied. “I’ll let him know it’s OK to share anything with you. Trust me, Pretty Penny, you won’t get rid of me THAT easily!”

The same conversation was basically repeated with the ‘Kitchen Cabinet’ an hour later, with Kimmy asking the same questions Penny had, though she only hinted at the sign-up sheet. Eve, on the other hand, made the same offer she’d made before Christmas, causing the other women to laugh. When we finished our meeting, I went to talk to Terry, then Julia, and finally my sister.

“I see you got a nice tan,” I chuckled, “I thought you weren’t going to leave the bedroom!”

Stephanie laughed, “You know damned well the pool has a privacy wall! Want to guess what we did by the pool, in the pool, and anywhere else we could think of?”

I chuckled, “I believe I have the picture, and I’ll make use of the brain bleach I keep in my desk drawer!”

“Oh, please!” Stephanie laughed. “If me having sex grosses you out, I’m going to ask what OTHER drugs Mary put you on!”

“You do seem to be in a much better mood than you were on Christmas Day.”

“Mom.”

“You know, if you just let it go and ignored her the way I do, you would be MUCH happier. And I suspect it was more than that.”

“No sex for more than six months! YOU try that!”

“I think I’ll pass!” I chuckled. “But you did have to wait for the decree to be signed-off by the judge just to make sure there were no problems.”

“Yeah, the ‘unfit mother’ bullshit if I have a lover, but Ed could fuck half of Chicago and that wouldn’t affect his custody arguments! Illinois law is such bullshit!”

“Careful, Squirt; it’s stacked in your favor for custody in EVERY other way. And even in that one, the woman usually wins. And you saw those articles I shared with you where judges voided pre-nup custody agreements because they conflicted with precedent, even though the pre-nups were legally valid. Those are being appealed, but all the lawyers think the women will win because of the way Illinois law reads.”

“This state is fucked-up in SO many ways.”

“I know, but I love Chicago, and I have no intention of leaving anytime soon.”

Stephanie’s phone buzzed.

“I have Officer Cobb on the phone,” Kimmy said. “She wants to talk to Steve.”

Stephanie smirked, “Put the call through!”

I chuckled softly and shook my head. The phone chirped and instead of putting it on speaker, I picked up the receiver, much to Stephanie’s annoyance.

“Steve Adams,” I said. “How can I help you, Officer Cobb?”

“I wanted to let you know the perp negotiated a plea deal - fourteen months on all the charges.”

“Thanks for letting me know,” I said suppressing a chuckle because the police NEVER did that.

“You’re welcome,” she replied. “You never called for that beer.”

“I was very busy, and now a beer is out of the question because of some medication I’m taking.”

“Well, THAT must suck!” she said.

I was SO tempted to ask if she did, but I seriously had no interest in getting involved with a cop. Of course, that wasn’t completely true, because of Deputy Nolan, but she was more than three hundred miles away and unlikely to make trouble of any kind, no matter what.

“It could be worse,” I replied. “It’s just a minor concern. But I do have to pass on the beer.”

“You have my number if anything changes,” she said.

“I do,” I replied.

We said ‘goodbye’ and hung up.

“Lame,” Stephanie laughed.

“No cops,” I said. “You know how careful I am around Pete on certain topics.”

“True.”

“Anyway, I need to go call Karl and Beth.”

“I’m glad you’re not really sick, big brother.”

“Me, too!”

I left Stephanie’s office returned to mine, and placed calls to Karl in London and Beth in Champaign. I had just hung up the phone with Beth when my messenger client dinged.

Bonita83: Happy New Year!
NIKASteve: Happy New Year!
Bonita83: How are you?
NIKASteve: Good. You?
Bonita83: Good! I arranged to take the SAT!
NIKASteve: Very good. Doctora Alejandra said you’ve been chatting.
Bonita83: Yes! She’s been very helpful! I missed talking to you!
NIKASteve: Sorry, I wasn’t online. I had a lot to do.
Bonita83: I know. It’s OK, honest! You are back to work?
NIKASteve: Yes. Did you have a good Christmas?
Bonita83: I did! But no snow, of course. Did you have snow?
NIKASteve: Yes, but not too much.
Bonita83: What was the name of the university you attended?
NIKASteve: Illinois Institute of Technology, also called IIT.
Bonita83: Do you know the address so I can write for information? Or I can look it up online.
NIKASteve: 3300 South Federal Street, Chicago, IL, 60616.
Bonita83: Thanks! I need to go. Talk to you soon?
NIKASteve: Yes, I will be online most days!
Bonita83: Good! Bye!?
NIKASteve: Bye!

“Your South American chick?” Penny asked.

“Yes. She’s thinking about applying to IIT.”

“Are you ever going to get too old for this?”

I chuckled, “About the time you decide YOU are too old for sex!”

Penny laughed, “Never! And that’s YOUR fault.”

“Right,” I replied. “Because you, as a horny fourteen-year-old, didn’t have a plan to fuck the Walton’s lawn boy the minute you saw me!”

“Who? Me?”

“Yes, you! I bet you anything you care to wager, your panties were wet within ten seconds of you looking over the fence.”

“Five seconds,” Penny said mirthfully.

Kimmy brought in my lunch, which I ate at the low table while Penny went out with Terry. When she returned we worked through the QA buglists for the encryption modules.

Later that evening, after dinner, Kara, Jessica, the girls, and I headed to karate. After our practice session my wives and daughters headed home while I stayed to talk to Sensei Jim. I filled him in on everything that had happened over the break.

“You don’t do anything the easy way, do you?” he asked, shaking his head.

“Where would the fun be if I did?”

“You and I appear to have wildly differing views of ‘fun’!”

“I’d say that’s accurate.”

“Are you able to run the dojo when I’m in Japan in March?”

“Yes. Basically, I’m in good health. I just need to avoid stress and karate is stress-reducing.”

“Are you going to be able to assist with ISKC and the tournaments?”

“Those are both usually stress free; well, barring any repeats of getting shoved to the ground for a decision I make.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.