Ex-ploitation - Cover

Ex-ploitation

by Mommys little Man

Copyright© 2024 by Mommys little Man

True Story Sex Story: My ex wife cums over and Mommy catches us fucking. What will Mommy do?

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Hairy   .

It was a usual Saturday morning except Mommy was out of town with her bestie Lisa. They were visiting a museum in the city. After listening to Mommy tell me about thier relationship over the years, and i was sure she would be tired after s few days of sucking and fucking her friend. Mommy told me about her and Lisa meeting at college, how they became lovers, and some fun naughty stories about them. Mommy’s story about her and Lisa met hade me so hot that I ate Mommy’s pussy and fucked her well right there on the kitchen table. I knew Mommy was bisexual because she had a relationship with a redhead before I moved in. Mommy told me that it was because of us, that she stopped with her. I would have liked to be there with them as I have a huge thing for redheads, so much so that I married one.

I putzed around the condo, thinking I may join some friends at the driving range later. The doorbell rang, I looked out and saw my ex wife standing on the other side. I opened the door and invited Debbie in and asked why she was here. She was there to get some money for my son’s lessons. I had totally forgotten about her coming. I asked her to have a seat while I got the money.

I was thinking she was looking especially good for a Saturday morning.I was in my room getting my wallet when Debbie walked in my room and shut the door behind her. I started to ask what was up when she reached up grabbed my head and kissed me. She said “ I need something else too.” She playfully pushed me on my bed. I wasn’t worried about Mommy coming home because she said she would be home later that night. Debbie pulled off my sweatpants and since I was going commando my cock was right there. She excitingly said “ oh hello little man, it’s been awhile. I’ve missed you!” She took off her top and her ample tits were were exposed. Her big nipples were hard and her areloas were as amazing as ever. God, I love her tits! She dropped down and used her tits to jerk my hardening cock. After a bit she took my cock into her mouth. Debbie gives head for a reason, to get my cock hard, so normally it’s a rush job. I hardly minded because I would cum in that pussy. Every time I would cum she always have the biggest orgasm. She explained me after our first time together that my big cock would go places that nobody else has and my hot cum deep in her cunt made her cum like never before. So I always shoved my cock to the hilt when I would cum for the best results. Sex was never our issue. She had my cock standing at attention. Debbie pulled down her skirt and panties in one motion. She stood there for a moment. Her ample tits were pointing out from her chest and her red hairy pussy was looking amazing! As I said earlier I love redheads. Debbie did a twirl and her alabaster skin was glowing. Her pussy looked very inviting. Her pussy is long and thick, with long meaty lips. Her labia and clit are long and big but are nowhere to be seen because of the huge patch of red pussy hair.

Man I love that cunt and all of it’s hair. When we met she shaved that cunt but I convinced her that her pubes turned me on. She always thought that her pussy smelled when she had a hairy pussy. Over time I convinced her that it wasn’t an issue because I love her pussy smell!! At the end of her second twirl she stopped a wiggled her plump ass at me and then just sat on my cook. My cock sank into her wet, hot cunt. What they say about redheads is true. They are hotter and wetter than most women. She rode me reverse cowgirl, bouncing up and down like she was on a trampoline. How sexy she looked! I was watching her ass and cunt bounce as I grabbed her ass and fucked her back as she bounced. After a bit of this Debbie sank all the way down and she rubbed her clit her moans and juices soaking my pubes told me that she was cumming. After her first orgasm of the day she started bouncing again, and I didn’t want to cum yet so I pulled her back to me by grabbing her tits. I squeezed her nipples hard the way she loves it. Debbie likes a good old fashioned hard fucking despite her businesslike personality. She is a bit of a tiger in the sack! She was laying back on me and I was kissing her neck and shoulders while still pinching her hard nipples like they were in a vise. I could feel her clit harden and her fuck canal leak juice onto my cock. I wanted to eat her furry, wet, tasty cunt. I rubbed her cunt from fuck hole to her clit and put my finger in my mouth. She tasted awesome! Man her pussy smell and taste just makes me so horny!! I rolled over on top of her and gave her a stroke or ten doggy style. I withdrew my cock and turned her over. I started on her amazing nipplessucking and biting them into a granite like hardness. I was finger fucking her cunt while sucking /biting those baby bottle tops. She moaned bucked her hips into my hand and I felt her gush girl juice into my hand. Now she was ready to eat! As I kissed my way down to her red hairy cunt, I could smell her sweet pussy. Man I love that smell and taste!! She weakly protested, saying she didn’t expect that. I parted the red sea and dove in. Her clit was growing into a hard little mountain and her fuck hole was grabbing at my tongue. I was in heaven!! She was squeezing and pulling her nipples up. I almost forgot how sexy that is!!! When she came, it was with a gush of her squirt juices. I am good at making girls squirt and boy can Debbie squirt. She gushed three times that coincided with her orgasms. If sex were a soda it would taste like her extra musk flavor and I would be addicted to it. I kept tongue fucking her hot cunt hole savoring her taste. I reluctantly removed my mouth from her pussy. Debbie was saying fuck me with that big cock. I put my cock in the slit and pushed it up and down bumping her clit. I took my cock and smacked her hard clit with it several times. Each time she yelped with pleasure. I, after a few minutes of teasing I finally plunged my cock as far and as hard as I could in to her wet, hot hole the way she loves it. She moaned and said fuck me hard! Which I did happily!!

She was lying across my bed and I was fucking her standing. I could see my doorway, which was open. Funny, I thought she closed it. Then to my surprise I saw Mommy standing in the doorway. My mind thought, OH SHIT!!!! Mommy put her finger up to her mouth in a shushing gesture. Shhhhh she was thinking. My mind was a blur but somehow I kept on fucking Debbie. Mommy and I have never talked about fucking other people and she does have a long time lover and best friend. I was considering her thoughts on the matter and watching her from the corner of my eye. Mommy started getting undressed. She removed her top and bra. She started rubbing her nipples. Mommy stepped out of her skirt and panties. She was rubbing her sweet little cunt. My mind was a blur!!!! I had no idea what was going to happen and I haven’t cum yet! I was watching and fretting about what was to come but still I kept in fucking Debbie who was in heaven. She was cumming every ten or fifteen cock strokes when Mommy sauntered up to the bed. She hopped up and in a flash Mommy set her juicy, sweet like a peach pussy on Debbie’s mouth! I was thinking, well this was fun ... I figured that Debbie would throw a huge fit and punch Mommy’s face, pussy or both. Debbie had a most unexpected reaction, she started eating Mommy’s pussy! I was stunned to say the least!!!!!! And still I kept on fucking Debbie’s cunt. I remember Debbie said she did some lesiban stuff in high school but never this in ten years of marriage. She looked to well versed in her job and judging by Mommy’s moans, she was doing a bang up job!! Mommy was riding her face like horse jockey and looked like she was getting ready to cum. I was fucking Debbie quite hard and my orgasm was getting close. Mommy stared to cum, and I started to cum then Debbie came right after I shot my hot load deep into her waiting cunt. Mommy didn’t move as I took my cock out of Debbie’s pussy. Mommy said “ eat me bitch!!!” I recognized the look on Mommy’s face, it was her going to piss face. I was horrified and enthralled at the same time. I never tried to get my ex into my piss fetishes and after today I thought maybe I should have. Debbie opened her lips and put Mommy’s piss hole up to her mouth and drank from her. When Mommy was done pissing she leaned over and licked the cum from my cock. After that she started eating Debbie’s cum filled cunt. The ladies were 69ing and I was just enjoying the show. Mommy was grinding her pissy pussy all over Debbie’s face in an effort to cum some more. Debbie was too busy cumming again and again to be worried about such things. I am finding that Mommy has some serious pussy eating skills and she seems to love it as much as I do. She looked to be mesmerized by Deb’s hairy bush and long meaty cunt. I understand, I’ve enjoyed that cunt for years. Mommy spread her cunt open and licked her from stem to stern paying particular attention to Deb’s clit and labia. Mommy would suck in her piss flaps and tongue her big hard clit. Debbie shouted “ bite it, bite my clit! Put your fingers deeper!” And then Debbie came once more with a squirt so big you would swear she pissed on Mommy. “Ahhhharrrrggggg!!!!!!” Screamed Debbie while cumming again “Jesus please stop for a moment!” begged Debbie.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.