Always Is Always - Cover

Always Is Always

Copyright© 2022 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An awakening, after hiding from fame I find a need to return as the Lover of Goddesses. Once known for an almost supernatural livestock sexual prowess on two legs, and as the Safe Sex solution to fucking frustration, I once again needed to demonstrate what I could do for Humanity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Humor   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Paranormal   Magic   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Size   Illustrated  

Please wait while image loads

[As explained, I got sucked on a lot for the vitality quality of my gizem. Well, not really mine, but it came through my great excellent penis plus I totally love that - and was ready anytime for that sweet suction]

“Gizem, you do know I never run out of this? It’s hard to believe, but...” “Oh yeah. As you can imagine, really, I understand the process and it’s a great resource. I know my sisters lived on the stuff, at least while they were with you. It was part of their manifestation as human like females. This gizem is far more than you probably know and understand. It can also keep you alive with vitality as well. I know those people at the dairy were going to try to bottle and sell it. Humans!” She laughed. “They simply don’t actually know what they are doing. Such short term mindset.

Please wait while image loads

[Blow Job Detail: Best advice was to remain calm and let them get their Vitality without being distracted, and of course I got more sex than anybody could ever dream of, so, I could let them have theirs in peace]

“Your sisters told me a lot about this gizem, the why, the how, and I surely would not have survived without its strength. They fucked me all night long, night after night. And it was enduring. The gizem allowed that to happen. I would have died without it. Plus they washed me with it continually and as a shampoo, there’s nothing like it, and even up my butt with a hose.”

“Okay.” Lilly rose from my penis with a very satisfied look on her face. “You’re here on our planet, our flat planet sheep ranch.” I looked around and I liked it. It reminded me of grandparents’ farm when I was a kid. “We’re going to head up to the ranch house and barns so you can meet everybody.”

Please wait while image loads

Somehow the immenseness of what I was experiencing hit me. I felt shy and small. I had just transitioned in the control of a real deity, the seventh sister of my beloved goddesses at the dairy. I had just made every kind of love I knew how, with her, and I let her know I was scared. I was almost trembling.

Rose hugged me. “You’re FINE. You can trust me. Don’t be overwhelmed by who I am. You knew, grew, and are loved so deeply by my sisters. Yes. I give you the same respect they do although, remember, I’m still a gremlin by nature. I can’t change that and nobody can. It’s deeper than all realms put together. You’ll understand eventually and I’ll make sure you do. But be aware how I can almost seem cruel at times. But if you understand, you’ll know, just as you did with my sisters, you’ll be fine. I know how they used to tease you mercilessly at times. I like doing that too. But I’ll fuck you better and better for being my buddy.”

“I don’t quite understand how you seem to know everything about your sisters without being with them. It seems impossible.” “Not for me. If you know my sisters, and you do, you know I’m also a deity with powers far beyond your reach. And I can be with them continually. I am right now.” “What?” I looked around. There was no one. “You have the transition ability to be in various places at the same time. You just don’t know how yet. But you will and it’s quite necessary to fulfill your job as a human god of Nature. We’ll teach you. You’ll be good. Like this. It is possible, quite commonly, to have sex with many at one time all in different realities, for instance.

“Consider me Lilly, your mentor from the beginning, always keeping control of you pushing you along with fingers up your butt. It was her cattle prod, of sorts.

Please wait while image loads

[Typical, heading for the farm house and food with my dick pointing the way; at first embarrassing - soon to become a badge of honor]

Please wait while image loads

“The image of you being masturbated on the edge of the highway as people drove by, too funny.” I laughed. “They would inquire if Lilly needed any help herding me across, but of course that was silly. But more funny than that, I ejaculated on their vehicles. And in time, with improvement, I could have nearly flooded things. Do you know about me fucking my two human girl friends Linda and Gail, in the road, as Mr. Todd a local farmer pulled up and watched? He was so drunk and I completely flooded his old car.

Please wait while image loads

“She loved torturing you in front of others and you endured. You loved Lilly! “I still do.”

Please wait while image loads

“And consider, you kind of got even with her when she fucked you for the entertainment of everybody else. When you were tuned up and officially livestock you were powerful, Tom. You certainly still are, evermore and more.”

Rose turned my shoulders to face away and she started using fingers in my anal control center, immediately. I bent over to accommodate. “This will help your memory along so we can talk more graphically.” As we walk to the farmstead she explained to me even more than I learned from her sisters. And her groping really brought me back to the dairy in my mind. It was like I was really there.

Please wait while image loads

[Using the fingers method; it really brought back everything in living color]

“Transition is a term used by humans regarding death when a soul, some life energy, leaves the body behind, dead; job done. But in terms of the timeless, like my sisters, transition is change beginning in their required physical form, the dairy milkers. In concept, hopefully, successfully, and of course they were, they rid themselves of those bodies which are not our normal manifestation. It’s kind of like dying, getting rid of the old body. The process is hard to explain because “timeless” is hard for you to conceive. But in time you will.”

I was merely a three dimension creature being happy enough to use the tools given me, plus a few more special ones. By timeless goddesses boosting enough energy passed in the process, having sex with me, qualified their not being annihilated before transformation-transition to a higher plane of existence; it worked! That kept me alive just knowing that. What lingered was wondering why Rose was still in her human female like body. But I wasn’t going to question that because she was one hot lover.

“So, transition for me is not dying, exactly,” I said. “But I don’t know exactly how the transformation deals with “Me”. Whatever, it just does.”

For Rose, she being a nymph sister, possibly it put her in jeopardy?

But I couldn’t explain that either. What we would learn is how transitioning, while doing it, connected - having sex, was like truly sex to die for, if I may use that analogy without conjuring up trouble. Doing a deity like Rose? Well, just try and imagine where there are no minutes, hours, days, just endless passion, immersed with no end in sight using deity supreme internal features of outrageous coitus until she decides to take a break. I especially like the undulation with vibration pulsating in our connection, you know, on my penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.