My Sister-in-law Beth - Cover

My Sister-in-law Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After losing his wife to illness, Jeff is approached by his sister-in-law Beth who was unhappy in her own marriage. Read how Jeff's life turns into a roller-coaster.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

I arrived around 9:15 PM and pulled into the parking lot. I paid the attendant and waited for a few moments for Beth and Lance. They arrived about 10 minutes later and parked. We said hello and walked toward the door. I noticed Beth looked a bit uneasy. I figured this was not her cup of tea, so to speak. We opened the door and walked into a small reception area, and were confronted by two really big men with black tee shirts that said Security on them. I told one of them I was a friend of the owners. He walked over to the table and picked up a list and scanned it. He found my name and issued the three of us a gold coloured bracelet that had VIP on them. We opened the next door and walked into the main room.

The place was not that crowded, there were open tables just about anyplace you wanted to sit. Both of the bars were packed and the seats by the stage were full. Two things I immediately noticed. One, the girls who were working this club were all very attractive. Second, Beth was not the only woman in the club. There were several couples seated and a few at the bar. I was glad to see that, I knew it would make Beth feel more at ease.

A really beautiful girl dressed in a black jacket, white shirt and tie, black panties and lace stockings came up to us. She told us she was the hostess tonight and took us to the VIP section to the left. I noticed now this area was roped off by red velvet ropes and gold posts. We were the first to arrive I guess. I tipped her, she then told me she would tell Riley I was here. A few moments later, Riley came up to our table and greeted us. I had not seen him in a while, he hadn’t changed much. I commented on how well the club looked and once again thanked him for inviting me. We talked for a few minutes more, he then excused himself to greet others.

We were not seated long when our waitress, another stunning blonde came over and took drink orders. Lance ordered his usual Jack Daniels and Coke and a glass of wine for Beth. I ordered just an Orange Juice, I was not in the mood for drinking. Our drinks arrived moments later, with an appetizer for the table. A few seconds later the lighting on the stage changed, the music that was playing abruptly stopped and a new song started. The curtains parted and a drop dead gorgeous red head stepped out on stage. She moved in a slow and deliberate fashion to the gold pole located center stage. You could immediately see, she was no amateur. She had the entire package, looks and body, and she knew it. She worked the stage and bar area for about five minutes and was tipped extremely well. When the song ended, the thong was loaded with five and ten dollar bills. I smiled and thought to myself, no one dollar bills in here.

For the first hour or so, one after the other, the dancers took their turn on the stage. Each and every one of them was very attractive and extremely fit. The club had become crowded by now and the money was flowing well. Each girl was rewarded with quite a stash after each dance. After a while the first dancer, the red head, came back out and did another set. Apparently there were about 8 to 10 dancers total and they were beginning a new set. Our waitress continued to check in on us every 10 to 15 minutes. Lance was keeping up with her ordering a new drink every time she came back. Beth was still on the second. I kept looking over at her to get her reaction to the situation but she seemed comfortable. I did notice Lance would lean over from time to time and whisper something in her ear. Soon Lance stood up and headed for the restroom. At last we could talk.

“You ok?” I asked.

“Yes, I am fine. This place is really nice. Not what I imagined a strip club to be like. I am really surprised at the couples here.”

“Me too.” I replied, “It’s really nice to see you again, Beth.”

She gave me that smile of hers and once again I felt those familiar feelings. They gave way quickly as Lance returned to the table. He was beginning to get a bit loud and he was well on his way to another world class drunk.

The next hour passed quickly and Lance had downed another four to five drinks. He was officially his old self, rude and obnoxious. He began ordering our waitress around and snapping at Beth every time she opened her mouth.

I thought to myself, it’s about time to leave. I started looking for Riley and spotted him toward the back of the club. I excused myself from the table and walked over to meet him. I told him I would be leaving soon, but Beth and Lance would probably stay. I told him if he had any problem with Lance, just throw him out, it was fine with me.

He laughed and told me he would have no problems, he dealt with drunks every night. He told me before we left that he wanted me to go into one of the three VIP rooms upstairs. I thanked him but told him I was really ready to go. He refused to accept my goodbye and told me I had to go upstairs at least for an hour before I left. He told me to take Lance and Beth with me. He motioned to the hostess we had met coming in and she came over. He asked her to take us up to Room 1. She smiled and nodded and motioned me to follow her.

Reluctantly, I followed, motioning Beth and Lance to join me. We followed the hostess upstairs to a hallway that had several doors in it. She took us to a door that had a big gold number 1 on it. She opened the door and led us in.

The room was a good size but very intimate. On one wall there was a large black leather half circular sofa that looked to hold about three to four people. In addition there were two armless chairs also in black with two end tables in the room.

We all sat down on the sofa and she took drink orders again. Our drinks arrived moments later and the waitress told us one of our room hostesses would be in soon.

A few moments later the door opened again and one of the dancers from downstairs appeared. She was a brunette, very pretty with a very hot body. She was wearing a very shear top and a thong, teal coloured, nothing else. Her breasts were a good size and very firm.

“Oh good.” she exclaimed, “I love co-ed parties.” looking over at Beth. “Which one of you is Jeff?” she asked.

I meekly raised my hand, motioning to her. She smiled and walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

“So you’re the guest of honor. Do you want to be first or last?” she asked.

“Uh, for what?” I responded stupidly.

“Your special dance.” she quickly added.

“Thank you, but I will pass.” I told her.

“You might want to pass, but it’s not an option.” she told me, “All VIPs get a special dance, no exceptions.”

Lance quickly chimed in that he would be delighted to be first. By now he couldn’t care less of how Beth felt, he was way too far gone. She looked over at him, somewhat annoyed, but nodded in agreement.

The dancer moved over to the shelves on the wall that contained the stereo equipment, pulled a CD from the rack and inserted it. As the music began to play she moved over to Lance and stood in front of him.

“Ok, these are the rules.” she said, in a very matter of fact tone. “You only touch what and when I tell you to. You break the rules, the dance is over. No exceptions.”

Lance nodded his head in agreement, but by now he was so drunk that if she had told him she would cut off his ear, he would have agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.