Good Medicine - Junior Year - Cover

Good Medicine - Junior Year

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 51: Visions of Debauchery

December 17, 1983, West Monroe, Ohio

As soon as we started kissing, Hannah started tugging at my clothes, pulling my polo shirt from my jeans. We broke the kiss, and she pulled my shirt over my head and reached for my belt. Less than a minute later, she had me naked.

"Wow!" she gasped. "It's huge! And you can fit it in me?"

"Yes," I replied with a grin. "If you want."

"I want!"

"I think you're wearing too many clothes!"

Hannah laughed and began quickly removing her clothes — sweater, jeans, and socks. She winked, then unhooked her bra and let it fall away, revealing small, firm breasts capped with tiny pink nipples. She hooked her fingers into her panties, which had a huge wet spot which spread up the front, and drew them down to expose wispy blonde pubic hair and plump labia, which glistened with her juices.

"How about now?" Hannah smirked.

"Get in bed, silly girl!" I chuckled.

Hannah moved to the bed, pulled down the pink bedspread, turned down the sheets, and got in. She smiled invitingly, I grabbed the box of condoms from the top of the dresser and put it on the nightstand next to the bed, then got in next to her.

"We can kiss after!" she gushed. "Hurry up!"

I laughed softly, extracted a foil packet from the box, and carefully tore it open. Hannah watched intently as I rolled it over my erection. I moved on top of her, and she spread her legs wide, then positioned my latex-covered glans against her labia. Given the state of her panties, I wasn't concerned by the lack of foreplay — her imagination and the fantasies it had created over the past two weeks had been more than sufficient!

I looked into Hannah's eyes, seeking affirmation.

"I want you, Mike," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me!"

I leaned down for a kiss, then began slowly pushing into her. My glans parted her labia, and she gasped softly. I met no resistance, and she was so wet that I filled her completely in one slow, smooth stroke. Hannah wrapped her arms and legs around me, and we kissed again. She raised her hips, ground her mons against me, and moaned softly into my mouth.

I began moving with slow, steady strokes, her copious juices making it easy to move despite the tight confines. Hannah began moving with me and, after a moment, broke the deep French kiss to take a deep breath, held it, shuddered, and then breathed out forcefully. She took another deep breath, tightened her arms and legs around me, and held it until her entire body shook and her muscles spasmed around my shaft.

"Holy shit!" she gasped.

When her orgasm passed, she began moving more forcefully, and we built a steady rhythm, which resulted in two more good orgasms before I pushed deeply into her, groaned, and filled the rubber with my own release. Hannah held her breath once again, ground against me, and had one more strong orgasm before she relaxed under me.

"I shouldn't have waited," she panted. "I should have asked you two years ago!"

"Liked that, did you?" I asked with a grin.

"ARE YOU KIDDING? Holy shit, Mike!"

"Then I think you'll like what I do next, too!"

I grasped the rubber and pulled out of Hannah, causing her to whimper softly. I stripped off the condom, wrapped it in a tissue, and put it on the nightstand. I shifted so I could kiss Hannah's breasts and suck her nipples. She moaned softly as I swirled my tongue first around one nipple, then the other. But that wasn't my desired activity, so I kissed my way down her chest and stomach, across her mons, which was covered by wispy, blonde hair, and began orally pleasuring her.

I'd learned a lot about oral sex from being the 'octopus', which was Kimiko's preferred thing for me to do. When we made love, she wanted to control it, and most of the time, she was on top, making love to me after I'd spent a long time with my tongue inside her. Hannah was the beneficiary of that training and gasped, moaned, and groaned as I pleasured her. When my jaw finally began to ache just a bit, I brought her off one more time, then moved up next to her, and we exchanged a soft kiss.

"My turn," she smirked. "I've never done this before, but I have a pretty good idea about what to do!"

And it turned out she did. I propped myself on the pillows so I could watch as she, tentatively at first, pleasured me with her mouth. With a bit of gentle guidance, she had no trouble achieving her goal of having me shoot in her mouth, and when I did, she sucked, swallowed, and licked until I was completely spent. She moved up next to me, and I pulled her to me for a deep French kiss.

"How long can you stay?" she asked, snuggling close.

"Until noon," I said. "That way, I can be home for lunch."

"Two more hours? How many times can we do it?"

"Let's find out!" I said.

It was three more times, with me pleasuring her orally between each time, and then the two of us going across the hall for a shower in her tub. She really enjoyed both washing me and being washed, and when we finished, we dried each other, then went back to her room.

"That was the best!" she gushed, hugging me tightly and pressing her freshly scrubbed body against mine.

"It was VERY enjoyable!" I agreed.

"My parents both work, so if you want to come over any day and do this again, I'd be VERY happy!"

"I'm not sure that's within the bounds of Maggie's permission," I replied.

"She said you were a complete free agent until she got her claws into you!"

"Claws?"

"My words. I mean, when she ties you down. She said, 'go steady'."

"In my experience, girls are pretty adamant about exclusivity when they want to go steady with a guy!"

"She'd actually prefer you fuck her friends at this point."

"What?!"

Hannah laughed, "First, she knows you won't ask any of us to go steady. Second, it keeps you away from girls who might be a threat. Third, I think she wants all of us to be jealous!"

"I must be losing my mind," I said, shaking my head.

"It does make sense if you think about it."

"That was why I said that. It's logical; warped, but logical."

"Well, you know both Mindy and Emmy would be with you again, and Violet and Valerie would LOVE to have you, too."

"Fifteen is too young," I replied.

"Violet turns sixteen on Wednesday, and Valerie turns sixteen in January!"

"Good to know," I chuckled.

She released me, we both dressed, then she walked me downstairs. We exchanged a soft kiss in the foyer, and then she opened the door.

"Remember, I'm available if you want to fool around this week!"

"I'll remember," I grinned.

I left her house and walked back to Mindy's. I decided not to go in but simply got in my Mustang and headed home. Nobody was at the house, and there was a note on the board from my mom, which said the girls were going to have lunch out and would be home by 2:00pm. I took the note down, tossed it in the trash, then made myself lunch. When I finished eating, I went up to my room to relax and play my guitar.

As I played, I wondered just how much fun, and trouble, I'd have if I acted on all the overt and subtle offers of sex I was receiving. In High School, I'd have killed for even ONE of these opportunities, and now I had some I simply had to decline, no matter how much fun they might be. And I had a sneaking suspicion that Violet would be even more energetic than Tasha, and while that would be fun, the conversation I'd had with Clarissa had perfectly captured what I wanted from my future marriage — gentle lovemaking and lots of cuddling and talking. And given that, I had to consider my relationship with Clarissa.

My biggest fear was that something would go terribly wrong and I'd lose her, and that was a risk I was unwilling to take at this point, and which made me feel that conceiving our child via artificial means might ultimately be the best option. It certainly would minimize the potential problems at church, though I knew enough about the Orthodox Church to know that someone, somewhere, would object. As a layman, I could ignore that; as a clergyman, I could not. But I also felt that we could find a way to make that work.

I was, somewhat to my discredit, using Clarissa's relationship with Glenda to avoid having to make an actual decision. I was reasonably sure Clarissa knew I was using that as a way to avoid something we both felt we wanted, but which I was, in effect, terrified of trying. In my mind, there were so many ways things could go wrong, even far down the road, that I was basically unwilling to trust her when she said she could handle it, at least at the experimental stage. My doubt was, at least at the moment, outweighing my trust in her ability to understand how it might affect her. And THAT, I realized, was a huge problem.

All of that said, when it came right down to it, Clarissa was the girl I wanted to be with, over and above Kimiko or Maggie. And that was the major downside to my skittishness — it might be preventing the best possible outcome. If things DID work out, I'd be married to the woman who I thought was my soulmate. And if she hadn't been a lesbian, it would already have been a done deal. It was enough for me to want to shake my fist at God, but I couldn't do that as the blame did not lie with Him but with me. And it was up to me to solve the problem and live with the consequences of my choices. And that meant I had to do SOMETHING.

There were other challenges as well — Kimiko had at least five years of education remaining, if she was going to get a Master's, which was almost mandatory in biochemistry. That meant at least five years before she could make any kind of financial contribution to our relationship. And unless I misunderstood the immigration law as she'd explained it, we'd have to marry within three years, or she'd have to go home. And, for us to marry, she'd have to complete her catechism. And there was no way we could even officially date before she finished.

Those were all major challenges, but they could be overcome. Maggie presented a simpler path in that she was going to start working as a paralegal as soon as she graduated. She'd go to Junior College to supplement her High School education, but the lawyer she would be working for would cover the cost in exchange for her continuing to work for him for a time after she completed her Associate's degree. She was also a Christian, which meant a far shorter catechism, and given the reading she'd done before her dad had destroyed the books I'd given her, I felt we could get her through it very quickly. And dating would not be scandalous, so long as she was in catechism.

I could avoid all of those challenges, even the minor ones with Maggie, by marrying Tasha. The challenge there was I had come to the conclusion that we were not meant to be together, and I was reasonably certain she agreed. Because she was Orthodox, we could be betrothed at any time and married as soon as a week later. That would certainly meet with full approval from the bishop, not to mention making her father very happy. But I didn't think that was the right thing to do; in fact, I was confident it was not.

All of that made me think of Angie and wonder how she was doing. I was tempted to call her house and speak to her, but that might create problems for her, and that was the last thing I wanted to do. I could try to speak to her parents, but I wasn't sure if that was a good idea, either. And nobody else could tell me what was going on because of either patient privacy or pastoral concerns. It bugged me that I didn't know how she was doing, but there really wasn't much I could do about it.

My mind wandered back to the time I'd spent with Hannah earlier, the feel of her body under mine and the embrace as I moved inside her, savoring a very different kind of embrace. I certainly wouldn't have minded being with her again, and in point of fact knew I would very much enjoy it. I also didn't think it was a good idea. I still wasn't sure being with her the first time was a good idea, but I also couldn't see myself turning down a pretty virgin girl who asked me to fuck her with no strings attached! There were simply temptations which I couldn't successfully fight, and that was one of them. And knowing that, I had to be very careful once I married, as it would be far too easy to fall to temptation.

Maggie's point about 'getting it out of my system' was well made, as was her demand for absolute fidelity. I agreed with her on that topic, with no equivocation. And that was an important reason to make sure I made the best possible choice for my spouse. Any regrets or any second thoughts had the potential to lead me into temptation, as it were. And knowing my weakness, that temptation would be fatal to my marriage if acted upon.

I chuckled as I thought about 'getting it out of my system' by bedding every available girl, with fantasies playing at 'warp speed' through my mind — Yuliana, Angelina, Oksana, Serafima, Viktoriya, Elizaveta, Larisa, Anastasia, and Susana, not to mention the non-Orthodox girls such as Valerie, Violet, or even Paula, who was still searching for a father for her daughter. And I knew there were girls at the Cathedral as well, and though I didn't know their names, I knew their faces, and they figured into the insane fantasy as well.

I heard the door open and snapped back to reality, realizing I'd simply been strumming my guitar mindlessly while visions of debauchery had danced in my head.

"Mike?" Clarissa called out.

"Upstairs!" I called back.

She and Liz came up to my room, and I put the guitar down so I could hug Clarissa.

"How was your shopping trip?" I asked.

"Successful!" Liz replied. "I finished my Christmas list. How is Maggie?"

"Just fine," I replied. "I'm not sure I'll be able to see her again during break, but she's going to let Hannah know if she can swing it. Are you guys still on for your movie tonight?"

"Yes."

"OK. We're still planning on going to Lou's after Vespers."

"The movie starts before you guys will get there."

"Where are Mom and Dad?"

"At the Nikatopolis' house. They'll be home before Vespers."

"OK."

"I'll leave you guys alone," Liz said. "I got to talk to Clarissa a lot while we were out."

"Thanks, Liz," I replied. "Shut the door behind you, please."

She did, and Clarissa came to sit next to me on the floor, leaning against the bed. I put the guitar on the bed and my arm around her.

"I have something to tell you," I said.

"Why does this sound bad," she asked warily.

"It's not. I'm ready to take the next step if you are, but I'm pretty sure that that means you would have to break up with Glenda."

"Sometimes I hate my life," she sighed.

"Because if you break up with her and things do turn out the way you and I hope they will, then you've wrecked your relationship for no good reason. And you won't cheat any more than I will."

"What made you decide today that we were ready?"

"Several hours alone, thinking, and realizing I was using Glenda, and my own fears, as a barrier. And I just have to plow through my own fears, trusting you and believing we can come out of this in good shape, whichever way it ends up. You know my primary fear."

"A 'Jos and Mik' disaster."

"Exactly. And I don't know that she and I will ever fully recover. Well, that's not true; we could never go back. We hurt each other, and no matter what, even if the wounds heal, the scars will be there forever. Just like the ones from her accident."

"Are you spending the night with her tonight?"

"No, because I need to be up early tomorrow for church, and Jocelyn's family goes to church, too. Probably Monday night because you and I are having dinner at Tasha's tomorrow."

"When are you going to tell her dad the bad news?"

"Tasha will tell him once she's settled in McKinley. How did you know?"

"You've been on that trajectory for the last few weeks, and once Kimiko told you she was going to defy her parents, I knew Tasha wasn't long for this world, so to speak. And you actually have a chance to date Maggie because you aren't allowed to date Kimiko, at least not officially until she finishes her catechism. So you can, within reason, test that relationship to make sure Kimiko is the one for you."

"You're the one for me, Lissa, but yes."

"And that's it then? No Katy or Becky?"

I shook my head, "No. I mean, in this ever-changing world in which we're livein', who knows what can happen? I just can't see either of them working out. Katy and I could only see each other during breaks, at best, and she's going to get her Master's degree. After that, she'll likely do some kind of Internship in California, where all the new technology firms are located. And with Becky, it's the same basic problem — she's going to get her Master's in social work from a school in Michigan."

"So maybe Sophia's the wildcard?"

"I suppose that's possible but unlikely. We'll obviously talk a lot in Michigan."

"Talk? Uh-huh! Ski and screw is more like it!"

"Perhaps," I chuckled. "But we will talk. I don't really consider her as a candidate, if you will, but being Orthodox is a big plus. For you or Maggie, being Christian means a relatively short catechism, especially given that you've been going to church a couple of times a month, at a minimum. And Maggie has the basics down from the books she read before her dad burned them. That's the one real gamble with Kimiko — I'll more or less have to commit to her before she completes her catechism, and it would have to be private because of my position. There is no way in the world Maggie is going to wait two or three years for me to make a decision."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.