Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

April 24, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

My name is Beth and I am almost 14 years old. I am starting this diary because I’ve got to tell somebody about the current interesting time in my life. I can’t tell these things to my friends, not even Rhee, and I won’t tell my dad. Unless.

My parents tell me that I’m pretty, but you can’t really believe parents all that much. At least not about those sorts of things. I would give myself “cute.” When I look in the mirror, I see a 5’6” strawberry blonde. My boringly straight hair is down to the middle of my back (usually in a ponytail). I see an angular face, blue eyes, and what I think are annoying freckles, though many tell me that they’re cute. I’m small-breasted (32A), but I still catch men and boys looking, so, perhaps, at least some of those Y-chromosome humans think small boobs are nice. That, or they’re desperate. I don’t hold much hope for larger, as my mother and both grandmothers were small-breasted.

I’m in good shape, as I’m dedicated to playing soccer (I’m the captain of my league team), and that sport requires fitness. I have recently started dabbling with lacrosse. It’s a lot like soccer — in some regards, at least, but you can whack opponents with your stick! Sort of.

I’m in 8th grade, and I do well in school. I particularly like English/writing and mathematics. I am ahead of my class in both subjects, taking geometry this year, despite it being a 9th-grade class. I took algebra, normally an 8th-grade class, last year.

I love both of my parents; heck, I even like them much of the time, particularly my dad. The current situation with my mom is, um, unsettled, and is the impetus for making you, Electronic Diary, and writing all of this. The back story is necessary to explain a few parts of my history in order that subsequent entries make sense.

My mom, Sandra (40 y.o. last month) is just about my height and has honey-blonde hair that she keeps about shoulder length. As I noted before, she is small-breasted; she is also slender and very pretty (I’m occasionally jealous). She just got a promotion and will shortly be managing a bank branch office. She occasionally works long hours at the job she’s in now (at a different branch). I wonder how long her weeks will be now.

My dad, Charlie (40 y.o. come Dec) is 6’1” and is also blond, but his hair is paler than my mother’s. He is very well built, in great shape, and is the most attractive male that I know, boy or man. Dad is a maths (I like the Brit term; I mean it’s “mathematics,” so... ) professor at the local university, and he’s certainly the source of my interest and skill in the subject.

To me, my parents’ relationship has always seemed close, and they are not afraid to show that closeness around me, with touches, smooches, and the like. While I don’t see lots of parents that seem as close, my assessment is hampered by the fact that the three friends with whom I spend most of my time are all in single-mother households.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.