Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 104

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 104 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

December 10, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

Heather texted out: Competition parameters for 10-16 Dec: button-down, preferably interesting; lots of leg.

As Liya, Heather, and I approached the kitchen table for breakfast, Sandy looked up and said, “Please tell me that we’ve got the ToC denouement on video. I was so absorbed in feeling Charlie’s cock with my tongue as each of you rode it that I didn’t think about anything else.”

Liya replied, “We did. Heather told us quietly, and Rhee and I traded off on the job.”

“Bless you, my daughters.”

Liya smiled, then said, “At the rate we’re using up storage space, we may need to get more, and I haven’t uploaded the hour plus from last night. Sandy, would it be okay to cut that down a bit? I’ll already have to spend quite a bit of today uploading the videos from the two phones. Given how few of the videos anyone has watched, I’m starting to become a bit curmudgeonly with my time and effort.”

Sandy frowned, then responded, “I understand. I admit to ... being somewhat too gung-ho about the videos, but the ones I most want to see ... eventually ... are those with a lot going on, such that I’m sure I didn’t get to see some things that I’d like to have seen. Last night was a good example of that. Liya, I’m happy with what you do for us, for me, and I don’t want you burning out on it. Could you put something together that would provide the ... feel of that Command, yet be only 15 or 20 minutes long? Would that still be too long?”

“It might be, but I’ll see what I can do. I do want to start being pickier about how much we save, both before and after uploading to the archive.” Liya furrowed her brow for many seconds, then her eyes lit a bit, and she said, “I have a couple ideas.” She looked at me, then Heather, and said, “Do you have much going on today? If not, I’d like your help.”

Heather replied, “Nope. I’m yours.”

“Great! Now, breakfast!”


I spent all post-breakfast morning and an hour of post-lunch time catching up on the diary. It was a day of sharp focus, so I got a lot written, although I did have to ask the other girls for some details that I thought I had out of order, and some I did. We all dressed and took Inez to the airport in the Sprinter. Shortly after departing the house, Inez turned around in the front bench seat to talk to us.

“For any of you that are amazed at what you saw me do over the past few days, I share your amazement. While I enjoyed sex after my introduction to it at an age a fair bit older than you girls’ age, it was never ... I don’t know. It was never ... as wild, interesting, and downright thrilling as I’ve first watched, then experienced, here. Even after I learned how ... open the family sex was, I guess I didn’t really get it. This visit opened my eyes and ... hyper-elevated my libido beyond anything I’d known before.

“Before last week, I would never have imagined I’d be willing ... no, wanted to have sex in front of so many people, particularly in front of my daughter. My daughters. I would never have imagined that I would rub my genetic daughter’s back while she was riding a man’s cock, the same cock that I had ridden just a bit earlier and would ride again only a couple minutes later. I never would have imagined that I would allow, much less enjoy, another woman licking me while I was riding her husband’s cock. What I’m saying is that you’ve introduced me to a version of sex that I would never have imagined, but one I find that I will be missing very much over the next almost two weeks. You’ve changed my life.”

She looked around with a fairly blank expression, then grinned and said, “And, by god, I’ll want a good reintroduction to the family as soon as possible upon my return.”

There was much laughing.


I finished my homework upon our return from the airport then got caught up on the diary at 4:57. Liya and Heather were still working on last night’s video when I got downstairs, but they said they were nearly finished.

At the dinner table, Liya announced, “There will be a mandatory family ... meeting, I suppose, as soon as kitchen cleanup is finished. The purpose is to further discuss various parameters of the archive, particularly how much we keep. However, Heather and I will first be debuting our possible solution to the amount of video we’re retaining that never gets watched, as that may well impact the subsequent discussion of the archive.”

Dad responded, “Although being told of problems is not enjoyable, I’m all for hearing about problems when introduced by people that have already endeavored to arrive at a solution. While I know that Liya is the primary instigator of this, I want to point out to all of you that she and Heather went about this the right way, by defining the problem and suggesting a solution. Try to avoid pointing out or defining a problem to the powers that be without having at least a partial solution to that problem to present. I know we parents have been saying this for a while now, but I’m still amazed at how on-the-ball you young women are. I’m so proud of you, all five of you.”

Liya, who was sitting on Dad’s left, threw both arms around him, turned his head to her, then plastered her mouth to his and kissed him hard for at least a half-minute.

After she let him move his head back up and around, he said, “And, boy, can you young women kiss!”

The video that Liya and Heather put together was really fun. They cut in at least five seconds of every mounting. They included more only when something of more interest happened, particularly orgasms, but also any interesting comments made. That cut what was some 90+ minutes of raw video down to just shy of ten minutes. Interestingly, they included the entire 40 seconds or so of Inez rubbing Gracey’s back while Gracey slowly bounced on Dad’s cock.”

Heather asked, “Do you think Inez-Mom will enjoy that bit where she rubbed your back, Gracey?”

Gracey smiled, and replied, “I wasn’t aware of that at the time, but it’s ... it’s ... I think it’s special, and I’m glad you included it all.” She turned to Liya with a smile and asked, “Whaddaya think Inez-Mom is going to think about that?”

Liya smiled, but said, “I think she’ll like it. I interpreted it as you two sharing a moment and I find it ... sweet. Granted, most parents would not consider that a ‘sharing moment’ nor ‘sweet’.”

“You’re right. But this is me, this is my family, and we do things a bit differently. No one’s being hurt. Everyone understands everything about this, and we girls are not being horribly exploited. Not horribly, but wonderfully exploited. And we’re exploiting our parents, particularly our Dad, right back, often in a very loving manner, and always in a very satisfying manner. I wouldn’t trade this for anything, and I’m very happy that my mom approves, and that’s quite evident in that cut. Thanks, Liya and Heather, again, for including all of that.”

Liya started it, but all four of us centered Gracey in a Go5 scrum hug.

We had a not-particularly long discussion of the archive with the result that we would retain the full raw video only when that video was relatively short or of particular note, and Liya was given control over those definitions. She warned us that she would spend some time over the Christmas break using that control on past videos. Even Sandy was fine with that, as she had very much liked the video of last night’s action.

[Added December 11]

We randomized bed partners for the two upstairs beds, and Liya and I wound up being together. I asked to sleep in her bed, as I’d never slept in it. The two of us could hear the other three, and Rhee and Gracey had obviously ganged up on Heather, as she had a couple screamers and another two, at least, in which she wasn’t so loud.

After Liya and I had a single, quiet, and very satisfying bout, we were snuggling, and I said, “That video gave me an idea. Could you ... actually we, whichever of us is ‘we,’ put together a shortish video as a present for the three original parents? I see it as the highlights of the family’s sexual life up to this point.”

She smiled at me, answering, “I’ve been thinking about the same thing. It came to me while we were putting that video together. That was what I was going to focus on during the break, but I was thinking of it more as a New Year’s present, as there’s not a lot of time between the end of school and Christmas.”

“That’s a better idea. I’ll help, however you want me to help.”

“Thanks, but I think all of us should work on it. I’ll certainly need lots of help going through all the raw to find those particularly wonderful moments or times. If we share out all the raw, then it won’t be too awfully tedious for any one of us. I’ve thought enough about it that I’ve decided that every video gets reviewed by only the one of us that draws it to review. If she thinks something is special, it’s included. We definitely don’t want to get into two, three, or more of us looking at any one piece just to decide if it goes in the Best Of video.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.