Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 129

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 129 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

January 17, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

Dad and the three moms joined us for an early breakfast, partly because Inez was leaving today. We girls, even Celeste and Meka, each hugged Inez tightly before Carol took her to the airport this morning for her trip to visit Florida museums. She’ll be back next Saturday.


At lunch, Meka turned to Lana, saying, “You’re antsy. What’s with you?” When Lana widened her eyes at her, Meka came back with, “Oh. I know. Never mind ... although you’ve got only a bit more than two days to go. You should try to settle yourself, so you don’t vibrate yourself apart before then.”

Lana closed her eyes and breathed deeply trying to settle down.

She leaned over the table and whispered, “I don’t know if I can. I’m so excited.”

“Perhaps Beth should have waited until tomorrow to invite you.”

“Yeah, maybe, but I would have hated to miss out because Brett’s parents had planned something for us for the weekend.”


After gym work, Rhee and I rode with Meka to take everyone home.

As we pulled up to Brett’s house, Lana asked, “May I kiss everyone?”

When no one disagreed with her request, she surprised Meka when she stood from the seat behind her in the Suburban, leaned around, and planted a hot one on her. Meka twisted into it, kissing her back and wrapping her left arm around Lana, and rubbing her back.

About a minute later, Lana leaned away and inhaled deeply, saying, “Oh, my god. That was hot! I want to kiss you a lot more.”

“You really want to do more with me?”

“Why wouldn’t I? You’re hot and, damn, can you kiss!”

She worked around, giving and receiving an intense kiss from each of us, including Brett, who was nearly hyperventilating when she let him go.

“I can feel the ... sexual tension has risen tremendously with you, Girl!”

“Good,” Lana replied to Rhee. “I’ve been wanting this since I was ... oh ... nine, I think. I’ve almost crawled naked into Brett’s bed a bunch of times and as early as three years ago, but I was afraid of scaring him off. Thankfully, he asked me to help him learn how to deal with you gorgeous girls, so I at least got to kiss him a lot. Lately, I introduced him to French. Oh, goddess, is that ever fun! It does make me want to strip him and impale myself on him!”

“Wow! I told Beth the other day that you needed to get laid, but I underestimated how much you needed that.”

“Yeah, sorry. It’s sort of Brett’s fault, being around me so much, and looking so ... delicious! I promise, though, that we haven’t gone beyond kissing, although we did up the intensity of that.” She turned to Brett and added, “I think we’re gonna have to quit the French thing. That just gets me tooooo ... hot.”

“Damn! I may have to help the girls wear you out this weekend.”

Lana breathed deeply and slowly for a few breaths, then said in a saner manner, “That would be good. I know I’ve been scaring Brett since the gang invited me for the weekend. I’ll try to chill until Friday night. I gotta say, though, that every one of you turns me on. I was primed for liking you guys from what Brett had told me, but I really did not expect your whole gang ... and those other girls, the seniors, to be so ... so very hot. Please don’t be afraid of me. I’ve ... Since I met you, I can’t help but think about what Cera said about ... a big pile of girls in a bed. Thanks for being my friends. I know we don’t know each other all that well, but we will.”

She glanced at Rhee behind her, then at the rest of us, and said, “I’ll be good. I won’t scare Brett and I’ll chill on the wanton-slut thing.”

I took that opportunity to mention that we’d have company for dinner on Friday, and that Civia was spending the night that night, but that we’d have most of the rest of the weekend to wear her out.

“I do wonder, though, if even the eight or nine of us can wear you out.”

“Nine? Nine?!” Lana again breathed deeply and gathered herself, then quietly said, “Wow.”

“Maybe. We don’t know if Celeste will be involved, and Meka hasn’t committed, although she did say something about helping wear you out, so we’ll see. There will certainly be seven of us, at minimum.”

Cera said, “Oh, yeah. We’re looking forward to that. Once Civia’s parents pick her up on Saturday morning, we probably won’t put clothes on until we go home on Sunday afternoon. I am so looking forward to the big pile of girls in a bed.”

“That’s better than anything I could honestly tell myself before I moved here. We’ll let you get going so you can get home. Ready, Brett? I promise I’ll be good and not try to jump you.”

Brett turned to Brit next to him and asked, “May I hug you goodbye?”

She said, “Anytime we’re saying goodbye ... or even hello, and a hug would not cause any sort of problems, you need not ask. I give you permission to hug me in those situations, but please ask in any others.”

“You got it.”

While he hugged Brit, the rest of us told him the same parameters applied to us for hugging, so he hugged each of us, and followed Lana into their house.

As we were pulling away, Cera said, “Holy hell! You were right, Meka. That girl needs to get laid, and then laid like ... eight or nine more times. In succession! I thought I was anxious, but that girl is out of control!”

As we drove toward Cera’s and Brit’s neighborhood, Meka told us about a girl in their class back in their sophomore year that was something like Lana. She had been willing for a lot of guys, wound up pregnant, and eventually dropped out of school.

Rhee said, “Yeah, I’ve heard somewhat similar stories, although never about someone that the storyteller actually knew. We need to watch over Lana because even if those stories are ... a- ... apocryphal, I’d hate to see her prove that at least one of them is true. We also need some time this weekend to explain to Lana her new task.”

“True that,” Meka replied.


Kim’s car was in front of the J house when we got back, and she stepped out of it when we pulled into the very short driveway of the garage, a garage that will be replaced in its entirety as the last stage of the J house remodeling.

Kim joined us as we climbed the small set of stairs up to the deck, thence to the back door, although it’s really the side door.

Meka asked, “What’s up, pretty blonde girl?”

Kim seemed ... unsettled and didn’t answer right away, so I asked, “You okay?”

“I need to talk to you girls, particularly you freshmen, although I need Meka there, too.”

I looked at Meka, who gave me a mini-shrug, so she unlocked the door and we entered, with Meka asking, “What would be more comfortable for you? The dining room or the front room?”

When Kim responded, Meka led us to the living room, the room we’d been calling the front room since the first time hanging here. We’re just so used to the house in which we live facing north on the other street. The other girls came up from the basement and were surprised to see Kim.

Kim said, “I’m glad you’re all here. I must tell Brit and Cera this, too, but you six are the most important.”

When I, again, began to ask if she was okay, she held up a hand to stop me, paused, then began talking.

“I’ve been thinking hard ever since the winter break sleepover. I’ve ... I’ve been confused and sad and I’ve found myself missing something that I used to have and really wish I still did.”

She was looking at the floor, so didn’t see Meka or me grimace at each other. I assumed that Meka thought the same as I did, that Kim was going to try to get back together with James, so my eyes flew open with her next words.

“I wish I could have allowed myself more time with Meka, Katie, Hope, and Rachel before I started spending so much time with boyfriends, particularly my recent ex-boyfriend. We girls were really close when we were 14 going on 15 like you girls are. Then boys happened, and we’re no longer that close, and I miss it. I miss it so much that I’m now hanging out with girls three or more years younger than me because they have something that I almost had, and I get some of the same satisfaction being with them that I used to get with my gang.”

She sniffled as she looked up, found my face, looked into my eyes, and said, “I’ve been feeling like a fifth wheel, being around you girls, but not really being part of what you girls have.” As she looked around at the others, she added, “I’ve spent two weeks trying to figure out how to say this ... say these things, some to you five, some to Meka.

“I was the first to get caught up in boys. It was really fun, but not in the same way that hanging with my best-ever friends was. I doubt that we ever reached the extreme closeness that you five have, and we certainly never shared sex among us. I don’t know that we’d have gone down that path even if some of us hadn’t begun spending so much time with boys, me first, then Hope, with Rachel later agreeing to go on a date with Seamus. She’s never looked back ... until now. Oh, I don’t believe they’re having problems, I just think that Rachel might be feeling a little of what I’m feeling, that she pulled away from an incredible group of friends.”

She turned to Meka and said, “I’m sorry I mostly shut out you and my other good friends. You convinced us to visit the freshman girls at lunch, at least occasionally. I found myself being pulled there more and more often. I began really listening to the talk at the table, not only what was said, but how it was said. It reminded me so much of sitting with my four best friends in the lunchroom at a table not far from the one you freshmen made yours.”

She wiped her eyes, sniffled, turned to pass her attention across the rest of us, then continued with, “That and you girls got me thinking hard about my life, what I wanted. The first truly concrete aspect of my life that I changed after you girls got me thinking was the love life that seemed not as interesting and fun and surprising and thoroughly enjoyable as I found the conversation among what became the LTG. It took me weeks to get up the backbone to break up with James, but I felt such relief when I got home from that ordeal. While I’m still not at all sure what I want to do with most of the rest of my life, one thing about which I’m absolutely positive is that I want to have incredibly close friends again. One other thing about which I’m positive is that I want to see if I can have a male, a boy, as a good friend. Unfortunately, I don’t see many options for those desires, other than glomming onto my new friends and the boy that my new friends have.”

None of us responded verbally to that, but we did glance around at each other, at Meka, and at the crown of Kim’s head as she looked through her knees at her feet.

“I don’t mean that I want your boyfriend, but I would really like to see if he and I can be good friends, but I’d want that only if you girls and I could also be good friends.” She almost lost it as she said, “I miss having really good friends.”

I began to stand from the floor, but she caught the motion and held her hand up at me, then turned to Meka, breathed very deeply and slowly, then spoke.

“You and I had a moment in the spring of our freshman year. It was in your room in your house. We talked about something while lying side-by-side on your bed, both of us looking at the ceiling. I don’t recall the subject, but I do recall that the discussion was ... intense, but we found that we agreed with each other about ... whatever it was. What I remember most vividly from that time, Meka, was the two of us turning to look at each other. I have no recollection of how long that moment lasted, but I’ve always remembered it as both brief and incredibly, and wonderfully long.

“Over the years, every time I remembered that moment, I remembered what I was thinking, that moment in which I was looking directly into you through your eyes, and you were doing the same with me. Meka, did we both pull away from becoming ... intimate with each other?”

I whipped my head the short distance around to look at Meka, who was wearing the oddest expression I’d ever seen on her face. It was a mix of a couple of things I thought I could identify and others I could not. And then her face crumpled a bit.

“Oh, god,” she exclaimed. “Oh-hh-hh, FUCK!” She closed her eyes, breathed deeply, opened her eyes, and replied, “Yes, I think so. I remember that ... now. I think I’ve tried to forget it.”

“Yeah,” Kim responded. “I think you and I were never the same after that. I feared what I was feeling, and I’m sure I pulled back from you somewhat. Of course, I couldn’t do so obviously, as the others would have asked what the problem was, and I certainly couldn’t tell them that I was afraid that I’d want to have sex with you. Oh, Meka. I don’t know where we’d be now had we not run away from each other, but I wonder occasionally if it would have been better than what I wound up having. I certainly threw myself into boys.”

As I looked around, the other girls were staring at the two of them, but I quickly looked back at Kim when she spoke again.

“Meka, I know you’ve thrown in with these girls. I don’t know if sex is involved, and I don’t need to know, don’t have a right to know. However, I’d really like to see if we can get back to the friendship, the incredibly close friendship we used to have. I’d like to be good friends with these girls, too, but I don’t know that I could do that if I couldn’t get back at least some of the friendship you and I used to have. We were always the closest of the five of us, and ... I... [her voice got more and more liquid as she finished] really ... miss that.”

She dropped her head to her knees and cried quietly for a little bit. Meka put her left hand on her back and rubbed it lightly around. Gracey was also sitting on that couch, so added her right hand to Meka’s left. She calmed, picked her head off her knees, and turned her tear-streaked face to Meka.

“Can we...” She inhaled and exhaled, then restarted, “Can we be real friends again? I would understand if you felt we can’t possibly get back to anything like what we used to have, but if we could get some of that back...” She sniffled and wiped her eyes, then restated, “If we could get some of that back, I’d really, really like it.”

I think she was trying to look at Meka with as blank an expression as she could manage, but even I, with my side view, could see the longing. When Meka opened her mouth, I saw it out of the corner of my eye, so quickly refocused on her. She had a tear running down her right cheek.

“I’d like that. I’ve had several talks with Beth recently about me, what I like, whom I like. I hadn’t remembered that moment until you took me back there just now. I’ve told Beth that I realized that I was interested in you ... sexually, I mean. Now, having had you remind me of that moment, I understand more fully what I’ve been trying to say to her. I was interested in you then and I’m ... either still interested in you or I’m interested in you anew.”

Meka looked at me and the others and mouthed, “May I?” I understood immediately and nodded, but I had the advantage of having these talks with her about the girls in which she was interested. The others quickly figured out what she was asking and also nodded.

“Kim, today is the second full day that I’ve been fully a part of this gang. I’d been putting off committing to them until I figured out some things in my life, but make no mistake, I’ve been wanting all of them for a while.” Kim lifted her head quickly and looked back at Meka with a sad expression, but Meka added, “But, I’ve also told Beth that I’m interested in you. I, too, would like to get back at least some of the relationship you and I used to have, although it can’t help but be different this time around since we’ve both admitted to ourselves and to each other that we had a mutual sexual interest. I’m not mad at you for turning away. How could I be, when I also turned away? It was scary for me, too. In fact, Beth and I have had several conversations that touched on you, that I ... wanted you.

Kim lunged into Meka’s arms, put her head on Meka’s left shoulder, and virtually curled into her. Meka put her arms around Kim. Gracey scootched over a bit and began rubbing Kim’s back. However, that lasted less than a minute, as Kim pulled back and sat up, glanced at Gracey, then looked at me.

“I suspected that Meka was going to be part of your gang, so I had to talk to her first. I’ve done that and gotten a ... more-positive response than I had any real expectation of getting. So, now, I come to you ... Beth and Rhee and Gracey and Liya and Heather. I had been pondering this action for some time, but your voting me into the gang made me realize that I had to come clean with Meka before I could tell you girls, ‘Thank you.’ Thanks for being friendly to me, inviting me, and encouraging me. Thanks for being who you girls are, the girls that, without meaning to do so, got me thinking carefully and deeply about my life, and what I wanted out of it. While I’m still not sure of what I want out of it, I do know that I want you girls in it. I want me in your lives. I want the chance to again feel what I used to feel about my four best friends. I don’t know that I can get that with you, but you’re the only possibility for that I can see.”

Again, she sniffled and wiped her eyes, “I don’t know how things will work, but if you’ll really have me in your gang, fully in your gang, I vow to give back as much as possible. I really like all of you. Well, I haven’t really had much time to get to know Lana, but I certainly really like the five of you, as well as Brit, Cera, and Brett. Oh, and Civia. I still can’t believe she’s only 12.” She shook her head, then said, “I’m all in. I don’t necessarily need the sex, but I might well be interested. However, what I want most is the friendship, the camaraderie, the ... closeness.”

Ah, Ms. Diary, you might well guess what happened next. We swamped her. I hit her first, knocking her onto her back and between the back of the couch, and Meka, who began petting her hair. I wormed my way partly between her and the back of the couch, primarily to allow the others space. The other four piled on as they could. Our hands roamed her extensively, patting, rubbing, although nothing particularly sexual.

[Added January 17]

After a while, various growling stomachs got us thinking of dinner.

Liya asked Kim, “Do you want to stay ... for dinner and/or the night?”

Kim nodded, saying, “I am hungry, suddenly. I don’t know about the night, although I’d like to. I don’t have anything with me.”

Heather replied, “That’s not a problem. We’ve got spare toothbrushes. You’re also just about the same shape as Beth, and I know she’d be willing to lend you some clothes for tomorrow. Also, I don’t want to overload you right off the bat, but if you’re gonna be here often, you should stash some clothes here.”

Rhee interrupted somewhat, saying, “Kim, don’t be scared. We’re excited that you truly want in with us. We didn’t know how you’d take being officially invited into the gang, but we were sincere about the offer. Don’t let us scare you away by being gung-ho, because we have come to really like you, else we’d never have proposed you for membership. We think you’re very pretty and quite sexy but lay down the law with us if you ever feel pressured. Kim, you’re a full member of the Gang of Twelve ... and the Gang of Ten if you want in on the sex. You’re welcome here anytime. Things here will be a little goofy until the remodel is complete, but once it is, we’ll have tons of space. Bring as much of your life here as you feel comfortable bringing ... or at least as much as your parents allow you to bring here. I’m serious. There will always be bed space for you here, enough so that you wouldn’t have to share if you didn’t want to do so.”

No! I want to share. When we were your age, we had lots of slumber parties ... sleepovers. Yes, I’ve gotten a bit out of practice at sharing a bed with friends, but... [her face took on a more serious expression and her voice went that direction, too] that night I slept in the ... Monstrosity with Beth and Heather and Liya and Brett was what sold me on you. I was making changes in my life, but I hadn’t decided whether I would ... or even should ... commit to you. Then you invited me, and the others, yes, but you invited me again for the winter-break sleepover and even gave me another night with you when I virtually begged for it. I’m all in. I may forget at times, but please believe me that I’m all in, although I’d like to take it slowly, at first, with the sex.”

I said, “You never have to do sex with any of us. Civia doesn’t. Brett doesn’t, although we sure wish we could with him. You never have to sleep alone if you don’t want, and you never have to do sex if you don’t want. We’re all horny bitches, so I doubt any of us would ever turn you down, ‘cause god are you pretty and sexy!”

Meka held up a hand as Kim began to respond, then looked at me and said, “Can we get Celeste to deliver some pizzas?”

“Oh, yeah. I forgot about dinner again.” I looked at Kim and said, “See what you do to me!”

She rolled her eyes at me. I was going to say something about dinner when Heather said, “I’ll call for pizzas.”

I thanked her and then looked seriously at Meka. I swear I could almost feel her understanding my thought. Of course, she’s at least as smart as I am, so she probably came to the same conclusion before I did.

Meka said, “You have a need to know a couple of things, a couple of ... secrets ... if you’re going to be here a lot. I believe you can deal with them, but please consider the ramifications on a lot of people we love if you let this knowledge out.”

Kim’s expression sobered immediately as she firmed her lips, looked up at Meka, and responded, “I’ve only just gotten a bit of something back that I really want back. Your secrets are safe with me.”

Meka screwed up her courage and said, “I’ve been having a sexual affair for two years with ... my dad.”

Kim’s eyes flew wide, her eyebrows threatened to jump off her forehead, and it was obvious when she remembered something else.

“Oh, my god. You’re not just losing your dad, you’re losing...”

“Yes. My lover.”

As she stood and then crashed her body into Meka’s, she whined, “Meee-ka.”

She held Meka tightly for a while as I heard Heather finish up her conversation with Celeste at the pizza place. Something else obviously struck Kim, as she abruptly leaned her head back and looked up at Meka.

“I hope you’ll take this okay, but I feel the need to come clean.” She stared until Meka nodded, then said, “I’ve always thought Jim was hot. You’re so lucky to have him.” When Meka raised her right eyebrow at her, she added, “Yes, I’ve fantasized about him.”

Kim looked surprised when Meka tilted her head back and began laughing loudly. She laughed for only a few seconds, then looked back at Kim.

“Then you might not think it too weird that in one of my serious talks with Beth about Dad, and sex, and girls, that I told her something that involves you. During that conversation, which was sort of about blondes, but really about my life with Dad, I told her that I might have handled Dad’s situation better if I’d just gone for it with you way back when. If you’d been my lover, we might both have become Dad’s lovers, and with your help, I might have dealt with the whole thing more sanely.”

Kim whirled her head to look at me, a question on her face.

“Yes, we truly did have that conversation. The last bit of it was that if you and she were still together along with Jim, she might not have become interested in me ... and Heather and the rest of the gang.”

Kim stared at me for ten seconds or more, then turned back to Meka and looked into her eyes.

“You really meant that? You really were interested in me?”

“Yes. I had ... not really forgotten that I’d wanted a sexual relationship with you. It’s more like I didn’t allow myself to remember that, think about it.”

“Oh, Meka.”

Kim went up on her toes and planted a soft kiss on Meka’s lips, then rocked back down onto her soles.

“If I’d been in a sexual relationship with you, I’d have been more than happy to have added Jim to it. He certainly would have been better for me than James was and my ... first try at ... intercourse would certainly have been much, much better.” Suddenly, her eyes and eyebrows flared, and she said, “Oh, my god! I wonder if some of my attraction to James was his name! I’ve never thought about that before, but I do recall a slight feeling of comfort when we first started dating. Fu-ucckkk!”

Kim and Meka held each other for a little longer, but Meka said, “Then, there’s the other thing.”

Kim looked up at her and asked, “What other thing?”

Meka moved Kim around to face me, so I said, “That other thing involves me ... and the rest of the freshmen girls here.”

“Oh, I suppose you’ve got a thing going with that hunk of a ... Oh, my god. You’re kidding me.” When I shook my head at her, she asked, “All five of you?”

I nodded.

She fell out of Meka’s arms and put her tush on the couch and stared at me, then said a long, drawn-out, “Fu-ucccccckkkk.” She shook her head rapidly, looked at me, then up at Meka, and said, “This is fucking crazy. The two hottest dads I know and they’re both doing the nasty with ... their various daughters.” She shook her whole body, looked at me, then asked, “I cannot think that his wives don’t know. They do. Right?”

“They were who got it going, although we all had the hots for him before we had any inkling our mothers wanted him with us.”

“Wanted?”

Rhee replied, “Oh, yeah. Big time.”

“Did you tell Brit and Cera?”

“No,” I answered. “Brit told us.”

“She figured it out?”

“Apparently. From her reaction, Cera didn’t. Char did, though.”

Kim shook her head rapidly, then said, “I’ve heard tales of dads having things with their daughters, but, you know, it’s just stories that are told ... or read online. But both hottest dads I know are having sex with their daughters, who are all friends of mine. That’s just crazy!” She looked more seriously at me and added, “I’ll keep your secret.” She shook her head rapidly again, then added, “If you girls had known about how often I’ve fantasized about both your dads. Of course, I’ve known Jim a lot longer, so he’s starred in more fantasies, but Charlie may well be the most gorgeous man I’ve ever met, and he just seems so ... so freaking nice.”

Liya responded, “That’s one of the reasons we love him. He’s spectacular in bed, but we love him because he’s a wonderful person that cares for us, loves us. Granted, he loves us as both daughters and lovers, but we like that.”

Kim’s eyebrows crawled rapidly up her forehead again as she said, “That’s the problem you’ve been trying to figure out.” When I nodded, she nodded back and responded, “Yeah, I can see that as a problem. If you girls just wanted to get some nookie from a hottie at school, you could just keep ol’ Dad tucked in your back pockets. But that’s not what you want. Is it? You want ... the whole thing with Brett. Love, sex, life. Yes?” When I nodded again, she said, “I sympathize with you. I don’t know that I could choose between the two, particularly when you’re sharing with others, anyway.” Something must have crossed my face that enabled her to figure something else out, as her eyes went wide, again, and she said, “Oh, my god. You want them both!”

I closed my eyes and before I had opened them, I began saying, “I hope that’s not a problem for you, particularly now that you’ve agreed to be in the gang.”

“No. And I will keep these secrets.” She breathed deeply, exhaling through her nose, looked around at the Go5 as we waited, then said, “I doubt I can be of any help to you with that problem, but if I can be, I’ll willingly help. Also, I promise that I don’t think you’re horrible, either for having sex with your dad or for wanting both Brett and your dad. I do feel a little ... umm ... jealous, though. May I ... umm ... ask one question?”

I nodded without looking around, after which she asked, “Is Charlie ... umm ... as spectacular as Liya said?”

Heather groaned, then answered, “Oh, godyes! [Run-on intended] Granted, none of us has ever been with any other guy, but he’s got incredible stamina and he makes all of us, all nine of us, cum a lot. In fact, on more than one occasion, he’s made seven of us cum almost in succession.”

“Wait a minute! All nine of you? All seven of you?”

Gracey answered, “Our four moms are also his lovers, although Sandy and Carol are married to him. The rest of us are just girlfriends.”

For a second, I thought we might have broken Kim, as she stared, mouth open, at Gracey for a long time.

“Holy fuck! And you all have like ... big sex parties?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.