Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 130

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 130 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

January 18, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

[Written January 21]

I woke to someone spooning into me, so I tried to figure out who. When I recalled who my neighbors were, I was a bit surprised that the woman with her pelvis snuggled into my ass, her breasts smushed into my back, and her left arm snaked under mine and around me with the hand between my breasts was Kim. I moved nary a muscle as I reveled in the feel of so much of her. I also took stock of where Celeste was. Since I could feel her breath on my forehead, she was facing me, but I could not feel any part of her touching me other than her feet. Despite not moving, I heard Kim wake, then felt her trying to slowly withdraw her arm. I pulled mine in more tightly to keep her arm around me. I felt her head lift, so I carefully rolled my head around on my neck to get her face in the corner of my left eye.

Very quietly, she said, “I was...”

I cut her off, whispering, “I liked your hand there. If you truly want it back, I’ll let it go, otherwise...”

She put her hand back, snuggled a bit more tightly into me, and put her mouth almost on my ear to say, “This is ... really great,” after which, she lightly kissed my left shoulder blade, hitched herself just a little higher in the bed, and snuggled her right cheek against my back.

I woke again when Kim fidgeted, so I asked, “Bathroom?” When she nodded against my back, I asked, “Who’s on your other side?”

“Heather.”

“We can get out, then. Just take it slow and easy. I’ll follow you.”

As I was trying to follow Kim as she was stepping off the bed, Heather said, “Me, too,” so we followed Kim into the bathroom.

“Ummm...,” Kim said nervously.

“Oh, sorry,” Heather responded. “We’re used to carrying on conversations in the bathroom and following each other onto the toilet. We’ll leave you to it.”

We were nearly to the door when Kim said, “Wait.” When we turned, she whispered, “You ... hang in the bathroom together while ... peeing?”

We nodded at her, then turned again to leave, but again she asked us to wait with, “You can stay, I guess, though this is a little embarrassing.”

I answered, “We can leave. We don’t want to...”

“No! You’re obviously used to it, and I want to fit in with you. It’s not really all that different from having conversations across the stalls in bathrooms at school. You can certainly hear ... what’s going on in the other stall, but you couldn’t see. Of course, you can’t see now, either. You girls ... You’re crazy.”

With that, we could hear that she had forced herself to relax enough to let go, as she asked, “You go to the bathroom together and have conversations. Yes?” When we both nodded, she asked, “Do you look at each other during those conversations?” When we nodded again, she said, “Then turn around and talk to me so I can get used to this.”

I said, “I’ll do better than that.”

I stepped over to her, bent over into her personal space, and kissed her. She surprised me when her head surged forward a bit to make the kiss stronger, so I put my left hand on the back of her head and further elevated the intensity of the kiss. I noted Heather stepping to the other side of Kim, so I slowly backed away discontinuing the kiss, and stood erect. Heather leaned in to fill the space I had vacated and initiated a kiss with Kim, who leaned into it.

After about a half-minute, Kim pulled back from Heather and inhaled deeply, then saying, “Oh, god! You girls are seriously crazy. I’ve never been kissed while on the toilet.”

“You can say it,” stated Heather. “We know we’re crazy. And that was a pretty good kiss for someone who’s never done that before in that situation. I’ll certainly want to do that again.”

Kim was still panting somewhat as she said, “I can’t believe the ways you’re changing how and what I think and what I can accept as ... valid and very enjoyable. Heather, you’re only the third girl I’ve kissed like that, and you were happy to do that when I was sitting on the pot. And I very much liked the kiss.”

“You’re very pretty and have a lovely body. I’ve wanted to kiss you for a long time, now, and I don’t mind that you were on the toilet when I did. We’re ... We show our affection a lot in this gang, and our affections are all very deep. You’re not, yet, as deep into our affections as the five of us, but you could get there. In fact, I’m pretty sure you will get there. This wasn’t a test, but if it were, you’d have passed with an A-plus. That was a really nice kiss.”

Kim stared at Heather for a bit, shook her head, then said, “You girls are definitely crazy, but I really liked those kisses. Heather, you almost made me forget where I was.”

She wiped, then stood, but before moving away from the throne, asked, “What’s the protocol? Do I flush?”

“Nah,” answered Heather. “Particularly with this toilet. It’s loud and we have sleeping sisters in the next room. The rule for this toilet is always flush if you’ve taken a dump and don’t flush if there are others sleeping in this bedroom.”

“Yes,” I said, then added, “The new bathroom here will have stalls like at school. With all the ... people we could have here at times, the current four toilets could be a bottleneck. We’ll have, I think, five in the new bathroom here, three on the first floor, and another huge bathroom on the second floor with four stalls. Also, this bathroom and the 2nd-floor bathroom will both have huge showers. That’s another thing that we prefer doing communally. We’ll have to teach you our buddy shower system. It’s very nice, particularly with the amendment Liya made to the system.”

“Come on. Let’s start on breakfast for everyone.”

When Heather headed for the stairs, Kim said, “She does have a cute butt. It’s little, but cute.”

Kim helped Heather make oatmeal as I started in on additives for the oatmeal. We were out of dates, so Gracey and Meka would have to come up with some other combo. The rest of the girls came in one at a time, and each immediately set to doing something that moved the breakfast process along.


Katie asked, “Beth, don’t you have a top like that?”

I grinned at her as Kim replied, “She does. Exactly like this one.”

That conversation got sidetracked as Rachel pulled out a chair and said, “Freshman girls and boy, this is Seamus Quinn. Seamus, from the boy clockwise, my freshmen friends are Brett Jacobs, Cera Martin, Heather Wilkerson, Liya Nadhi, Beth Williams, Rhee Devlin, Gracey García, Lana Webster, and Brit Whitcomb. LTG, may Seamus join us?”

Meka responded, “Seamus, grab a chair from somewhere. I hope you were paying attention, as there’ll be a quiz just before the bell. No, Rachel, you can’t sit on his lap. The PDA police have already been through once but I wouldn’t be surprised if they make another run through.”

There was much chuckling and Rachel put on an exaggerated pout, then smiled and parked herself in the empty chair by which she was standing. After some introductory chatting with Seamus, Katie returned her focus to Kim.

“Since you’re wearing Beth’s clothes, I take it you stayed at the ... Williams compound last night. Yes?” When Kim grinned and nodded, Katie added, “And your mom let you?”

Kim’s expression moderated after which she replied, “Yeah. She’s become more ... lenient, I suppose, with me since I told her I’d broken up with James. She never liked him. We had a ... really good talk when I came home from that ordeal and things between us have been a lot less strained since.”

In the conversation break that came after that, Seamus looked at Katie, then me, and asked, “Williams compound?”

I saw Katie look at me, but I was already answering, “Yes. That’s what my mom calls it, and it’s ... caught on. We purchased the houses on either side of us and our ... clan has spread out a bit. Once Liya’s mom gets back from the Canary Islands, she and Gracey’s mom will buy one of those houses from us, but we’re keeping the other one, as it provides a lot more space for us girls and friends in which to spread out. Meka’s been living with us since October and another friend of the family has moved in there, recently, and one of her friends may move in, too. We needed the space and the house we’re keeping has a lot more room than our ... first house.”

Conversation was focused, at first, on aspects of the compound and aspects of the Gang, although no one mentioned the word “gang,” but it moved onto other topics quickly.

When Rachel and Seamus stood to depart, Seamus, said while looking around at each of us, “Thanks for letting me spend lunch at your table.” He held up his hand when I began to object to it being ‘our’ table, then said, “I understand fully about lunch tables. This is not much different from the table the senior girls had in freshman and sophomore years, and I quickly learned who ruled our class: those girls. I have no doubt that you freshman girls are the rulers of your class, although you may have distanced yourself from them somewhat by adding these seniors to your ... group here.” He looked around, then glanced at Rachel who was now standing next to him, then added, “Rachel has begun talking more about you. I didn’t horn my way in here, although I was happy to acquiesce to her request to join her here today. It’s been a pleasure, ladies, gentleman. Enjoy the rest of your day.”

After they had vanished around the corner, Liya leaned in and asked, “Is he always that ... pleasant? Engaging?”

“He is,” Hope replied. “Sometimes, it’s almost sickeningly sweet, but he never quite gets to be too much. He really is a nice guy, though. Rachel got a bit lucky with him, as she managed to dig up enough nerve to say ‘yes’ when he asked her on a date in our sophomore year. She was really shy with guys ... and even girls she didn’t know well. I was surprised that she’d agreed when we wormed it out of her. I think she’s never looked at another guy since. To tell you the truth, I don’t blame her. There’s not another guy like him in our class or the junior class, as far as I can tell. I think he’s also going to be our valedictorian.”


After the Go5 and Meka had a titillating time in the shower, we dressed for dinner in what was the BRH room, even Gracey and Liya. The five of us continue to get closer. The crew had been still working when we returned to the J house, so we went to the W house as that crew had started and departed earlier. That was due to no one staying overnight there most of the week.

We were going even more minimalist than last Thursday, each wearing our narrowest tube tops – and they were each just large enough to cover our nipples and, for some, most or all of each areole. Rhee’s and Gracey’s wider areolae extended notably beyond the cloth of their tubes. We each wore our bit-redder-than-hot pink family G-strings. Meka wore a skimpy black thong, as well as a narrow hot pink tube that Liya had made in five minutes less than a half-hour previously. Meka’s areolae certainly extended beyond the coverage of her tube.

We got downstairs as Carol was arriving, and she said, “Don’t you all look ... delectable. Meka, that looks like a Liya special.”

“It is. She’s amazing. She whipped it up in five minutes. I also liked it when she had to take very careful and very precise measurements because, as she claimed, she’d hate to have to redo it.”

“Oh, I bet. She’s ... very conscientious in that regard.”

There was much chuckling, with Liya grinning.

“There are more bags of food in the car should you wish to get a little more exercise.”

Rhee asked, “Where’s the car? If it’s out front, we’ll...”

“I managed to drive around everything and get it in the garage.”

When we had gotten the rest of the food from the Greek restaurant into the kitchen, Carol said, “Sandy had a minor emergency at the bank, so she’ll be at least a little late. She said to begin dinner without her if she wasn’t back by the time everyone else was here and ready.” When we inquired as to the emergency, Carol replied, “Something about non-agreement of the number of 20s in one of the tills between the teller’s tally and the machine tally. It was off by only one, but since the teller’s tally agreed with the transaction record, the problem is probably with the machine count, but that’s why some folks there are pulling OT tonight. If it’s not the machine, then they’ll have to go through the footage on the teller cameras. For that teller’s sake, I hope they find a problem with the machine, because it would be pretty stupid to get fired over twenty dollars.”

We were unpacking the food when the back door opened and we heard, “Hi, honeys. I’m home.”

When Celeste entered the kitchen, Heather said, “I take it you wore the duster to keep your delectable bod hidden from the work crew. Yes?”

“That and I like it when you take it off me.”

Celeste then surprised Carol greatly when she stepped up to her and gave her a quick peck on the lips and surprised Heather with a slightly more-intense kiss, after which she turned her back to Heather, who pulled the duster off her.

Rhee exclaimed, “Oh, cool! I’ve always thought underboob was more interesting than cleavage. What a freaking great top!”

Yes, it is. She was wearing hot pink above and below, but there was not much to either. Her G-string looked even skimpier than ours, with just thin strings across the top of her cheeks and down her crack; the rest of her nice ass was in the air. Although she wasn’t showing as high a percentage of boob skin as we were, virtually all of both breasts below her areolae was bare. The bikini top covered the tops of her breasts through her nipples and just about to the bottom edge of both areolae, while a string ran along the base of her breasts to keep the top from lifting and revealing her nipples.

We worked together to put the hot dishes in the warming oven and the cold dishes in the fridge to await our missing parents. Dad arrived not much later. Everyone got hugs, with Carol getting a particularly enthusiastic hug.

After releasing Carol, he said, “Excuse me. I need to change in the bathroom.”

Carol responded, “There’s nothing you’ve got that any of us haven’t seen.”

Dad stopped in his tracks, said, “True” over his shoulder, then resumed his trek to the downstairs bathroom. He returned not much later wearing a thong and nothing more. He wasn’t hard, but the bulge seemed to get larger as he got closer to us.

He said, “Sandy said to start in on dinner whenever everyone else was here, so why don’t we get the food on the table, and we’ll start.”

We did just that. We’d been eating for only a couple minutes when Carol’s phone vibrated on the table.

“Sorry,” she said, “but we needed to know what was happening with Sandy.” She looked at her phone, then looked up with a smile and said, “She’s ten minutes out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.