Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 141

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 141 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

February 7, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

Like two Wednesdays ago, Jim would be arriving this evening. He and Meka would spend the night at the W, because, although the J remodel is nearly complete, important bits of it are not. Meka threw herself into lifting to keep her mind from dropping her into unfocused excitement. She was a madwoman on the machines. Also like two Wednesdays ago, Meka had invited the whole group, this time, including Brett, to dine with them tonight, again in skimpy clothing.

On the relatively short ride to the compound, Brit gushed, “I still find it amazing that I like all the exercise and exertion you girls have been making me do. I don’t know why, but I really like the weight work. I don’t want to be an Olympic weight-lifter, but I so much love my body, now. I love you all for coercing me into it.”

Meka responded, “You are looking very yummy, now. Don’t you think so, Brett?”

He did not blush. Neither did he hem nor haw, just answered, “Brit is looking very yummy.”

Brit called up from the back row and asked Kim to, “Kiss his cheek for me.”

Kim grinned back at her, then very ostentatiously kissed his cheek in a loud and very smoochy way.

Brett responded with, “Is it aspirin you’re supposed to give guys having heart attacks? If so, does anyone have a couple with them? I’ve just been kissed by one of the three prettiest girls in school, and I’m not sure my heart can take it.”

She did it to him again, smiled at the smile he gave her, then moderated her mien.

“Brett, all funning aside, you need to know this. The past four or five days have been difficult for me, but in a really good way. I’ve finally figured out a lot of things about me, but also about exactly why and where the freshman girls are taking us. I’m much more comfortable now ... with all things group. I’m also more comfortable with ... the compound and everyone in it. Celeste told me what she said to you in bed recently, and I’m making the same declaration here and now, right after I just gave you two sloppy kisses. When ... not ‘if,’ but ‘when’ these girls marry you, I will be with them. I will be one of your many wives. You and I will make love a lot, have sex a lot, perhaps even fuck occasionally. If you haven’t already, you better begin loading up on multivitamins and fluids, because when the chains come off and, of course, once we figure out how to deal with avoiding pregnancy, you’re going to be one very busy boy. Also, I want you to learn and learn quickly how to please us, because I’ve never had even a good lover, much less a great one.” She toned down the intensity of her voice, but not its volume when she added, “We all think you have the makings of a superb lover and I’m starting to look forward to helping these girls teach you all about us.”

Emphatic and heartfelt exclamations of “Oh, goddess” came in stereo from Brett and Lana, after which there was much laughing.

At the W, we ran all us girls through quick showers without the usual buddy-wash system. Brett showered downstairs and then stayed down there to do homework, although occasional laughter percolating through the floor suggested that he was also interacting with the parents. Celeste joined us girls naked in the old GL bedroom, while Liya whipped up not-quite-minuscule tube tops for Lana, Brit, Cera, Celeste, Meka, and Kim. Despite that we would not be wearing tubes tonight, Liya decided to grab this time to get the promised tubes made.

Kim, obviously, had at least some of her groove back, as she seemed so much happier, so much more involved with us, and, as Meka had mentioned last night, she was funny. She has also become obviously more comfortable with the sexual aspect of the group; many of her witticisms were sex-based.

Brit remarked, “I know you said this in the Sprinter, but seeing you here, today, like this, I would not have needed to hear your words there. You’re almost a different person.”

“She is, isn’t she,” Meka commented. “Subtract the sexy jokes, and this was how she was when we first met. In fact, the reason we were a fivesome, is because the other four of us so liked being around her, because she always made us laugh. I’m so happy to see this Kim, again. Although I hadn’t realized this until recently, I really missed this Kim.”

“If you’re not careful, Meka, I’m going to break our agreement about not getting intimate with each other, and that response could happen in seconds.” More quietly, but more intently, she finished with, “But thanks. I think I missed this Kim, too. I ... I...”

She clenched her jaws tightly, obviously to keep from crying. Lana wrapped her up, then planted a loud, smoochy kiss on her cheek, and the room erupted in laughter.

When the laughter subsided, Kim, still in Lana’s arms said, “I’m going to say it, again, Lana, but I mean it even more, now. You are a wonderful addition to ... us. See, I’m learning. It’s ‘us,’ not ‘you.’ I am part of this. I now understand why I’m part of this. I revel in being part of this. Thanks, everyone for helping me turn my life around. I’m not sure – exactly – where we’re going, but wherever that is, it’s got to be much more enjoyable than where I had been going, and that’s partly because each one of you is much prettier – both in appearance and in your person – than the person with whom I was spending way too much unprofitable time. Thanks.”

Celeste pulled Kim out of Lana’s arms, wrapped her in her own arms, and kissed the daylights out of her.

After more than a minute, Celeste leaned back and quietly said, “You are so much sexier now, happy, than you were when I met you. You’re always pretty, one of the prettiest girls I know. However, when you’re happy like this, you become beautiful. God, I wish I could make love with you right now.”

Kim was surprised by that, but Lana responded, “You, Celeste, and every other girl in this room. I wish we could Go5 gangbang her right now.”

Kim was dumbfounded, staring at Lana, until she turned her head to look when Meka began talking.

“Celeste is right. You’re prettier now than you were a few days ago, and I...” She abruptly stopped speaking and got an odd, confused expression on her face, which cleared in a few seconds, then said, “It’s a good thing that bed is so big,” throwing an obvious glance at what was Gracey’s and Liya’s king.

Kim now looked confused. Meka nodded at Celeste, who returned the nod. Meka then stepped past her, leaned over, picked Kim’s legs off the floor while Celeste held her torso, and the two carried Kim to the bed, dropping her onto it. Kim looked concerned, but not overly so. Celeste followed Kim onto the bed, immediately put her torso on Kim’s and kissed her passionately. Kim got out what sounded like a garbled “oh, god,” then kissed Celeste back. Meka spread Kim’s legs and was about to dive in, but obviously changed her mind and called for Heather.

Heather nearly leapt the whole distance to the bed, quickly getting her face between the legs Meka was holding open. The rest of us piled in where and as we could and sent Kim up and over twice in much less than ten minutes, the second one being something of a screamer. Not nearly as loud as some of Heather’s, but it was far from quiet.

While Kim was in la-la land, I thought back, remembering. I know I got my mouth on her right nipple once before I gave it up to one of the others. I recalled running my right hand along her belly and, later, up and down her right leg. We shifted around so often, a lot of that was a blur, although I recall Meka watching with hungry eyes, but not taking part. Heather stayed between her legs and was the primary cause of, at least, that second orgasm.

I heard Carol on the stairs, so watched the doorway. Carol spoke low when she saw my eyes waiting for her.

“Ah. Are you going to change the name of that from Go5 gangbang, or are you sticking with it?”

“I’ve been pondering that. I think we need to make the term less obvious. I’ve been considering G5GB.”

“That sounds reasonable, and Sandy and Charlie would understand it right away.”

She looked at our subject, her eyes closed, arms akimbo, legs still spread and showing off a wet, red pussy, then passed a smirk to me. She looked around at Kim’s attackers, then smiled.

“Lana,” she said. When Lana turned to face her, Carol continued with, “You’re very pretty in clothes, but simply stunning naked. From behind, the reddish-blonde hair hanging halfway down your back creates an interesting juxtaposition with that lovely ass. From in front, your eyes capture attention, but the rest of you is worth the effort for the observer to wrench her or his eyes from yours.”

“You like girls?”

“What’s not to like about them? Look around you. There’s so much variety, so much wonderful variety in attractive and sexy girls. Besides, I married a girl, and that girl looks much like her lovely daughter, who looks surprisingly similar to our college-student, pizza-delivering friend, who takes those great looks and kicks them up to 11.”

Lana stared at Carol in her belly shirt and short skirt, then asked, “May I hug you?”

“I’d love a hug from you anytime, but particularly when you’re in that state.”

Lana stepped over to Carol and insinuated her form into full contact with Carol’s. They hugged for 15 seconds or so, then separated.

Lana looked into Carol’s eyes and said, “I may need to hug you more often.”

“I’d welcome such anytime.”

Less than a minute later, Kim loudly said, “I, Kim Shadoan, being of more-sound mind than in recent years and incredibly sound of body after that incredible orgasm, do hereby give this group of girls and women permission to Go5 gangbang me any fucking time you get the urge. Holy hell, that was spectacular.”


With everyone in the kitchen, Dad said, “I hope no one takes this poorly, but I like the new shirts.”

Rhee responded, “Thanks, but I’d rather wear what you’re wearing on your torso.”

There was much laughing, as Dad’s torso was bare.

We returned to working on dinner, which was potstickers, some leftover shrimp ceviche, and diverse salad.

Kim was one of the crew working on the salad, and she exclaimed, “I’ve never seen a salad with so many ... ingredients! Really! There are five types of lettuce, spinach, cauliflower, snow peas, red cabbage, carrot, celery, and apple. Oh, yeah, and sunflower seeds. That’s... [she quickly counted] 13 ingredients!”

Sandy replied, “We think there’s no such thing as ‘too many.’ Well, there probably ‘is’ an upper limit, but I think we’ve not approached it.”

I was still working on potsticker fillings. As Cera says – holy moly, we were making a lot of them. Kim sidled up to me and whispered, “I can’t believe how much fun I’m having helping make dinner. It’s always been something I had to do, not something that was enjoyable.”

I whispered back, “We’ve always done it this way, even when it was just the three of us, but it’s gotten more and more fun as we’ve added chefs ... or cooks ... or ... whatever. Part of why it’s gotten more fun is, unlike the saying, adding cooks means that no one must work very long at it. And you’ve heard the chatter, the jokes, the fun while a bunch of people get done what some might consider to be boring prep work and cooking tasks. That adds to the camaraderie, which builds closer relationships, which builds stronger feelings for the other members ... of the team, which helps make for even more camaraderie, which...” I looked at Kim and finished with, “I don’t know if Mom, Sandy-Mom ... began this with that in mind, but once the Go5 was resident here and we did this all the time, I realized why I had come to like cooking even more than I had when I was younger when there were only three, at most, four of us. It’s why we do so many of the mundane tasks of ... housekeeping as a group on a planned day.”

She stared at me for at least ten seconds, shook her head, then said, “I’m in, Beth. I’m so very completely in. I was before that explanation, but every time you explain another facet of how ... we’re living, the whole thing makes more sense.” She shook her head again as tears made appearances in her eyes, and added, “If, somehow, the world were a little different and you girls had been in our grade, our group, the past few years would have been so much more enjoyable. I know that it’s useless to wish for something that could not have been, but you’d have saved me from myself. Rather, you’d have made it so I could have been strong enough to be myself, and my first two lovers might have been Meka and Jim rather than two losers.”

Kim glanced around the kitchen, took in the bustle, the smiles, then very quietly said, “I think I’m coming to love you, perhaps falling in love with you. Whether that’s true or not, I don’t know. What I’m not at all uncertain about is that I... want you so much, nearly as much as I want Meka. I want to make love with you ... frequently. I’m getting ... wet standing here, listening to you, looking at you, imagining taking you here, right now, with our family and friends around us.”

She looked into me for a few seconds, leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips, then leaned back. A smirk crawled onto her face.

“I wonder what Brett would think watching that.”


Sandy and Jim arrived around 5:30, dinner mostly ready; we were still cooking potstickers. Meka walked into his arms carrying something that, once their long greeting ended, was obviously his apparel for the evening. He disappeared into the bathroom, returning wearing, presumably, the same thong and trunk he’d worn last time.

I could feel someone coming up behind me, much like Kim often did.

“Goddess! We have three gorgeous guys wearing nearly nothing. All the ... women are exhibiting their bellies and various amounts of underboob. We’re wearing short skirts and are commando. It seems it would take very little spark to get a massive orgy going.”

Lana finally turned from looking over the kitchen’s occupants to look in my eyes. I looked into those incredible electric-green eyes for a few seconds.

“You know, don’t you, that, while we’re not trying to get to that orgy, specifically, we’re trying to get to a place where that orgy could happen with no concern.”

She nodded, saying, “I figured that out early on. The light came on in my head when I was lying in bed at home on one side of the wall that separated Brett and me at night. I was, of course, naked because ... you know, Brett was on the other side of the wall. I absolutely abused my pussy. I had so many orgasms, and Brett must have heard at least a couple. I couldn’t help myself. I’d been ... trying for years to imagine what I most wanted, sexually. When I figured ... this out, I knew immediately that it was what my mind had been trying to find. I wasn’t able to get there, because I hadn’t included the family aspect of your plan. I’ve been dedicated to making that dream happen ever since.”

I smiled at her, then asked, “Are you going to be a bad girl?”

She smirked at me and replied, “Mayyyy-be,” with her voice and inflection rising on the second syllable.

Dinner with the 16 of us spread around the dining-room table was great. We had sprinkled the three gorgeous guys around the table first, then the females had taken seats once we had filled our plates in the kitchen.

Before anyone dug in, Jim raised his glass, saying, “To this incredible family, who has made my life and, much more importantly, my Meka’s life much better.”

Surprisingly, almost everyone else came back with, “Our family.”

Post-dinner clean-up went rapidly, and we retired to the living room. Perhaps a half-hour into the socializing with numerous conversations merging, changing, and dividing, with the adults being more stationary than the girls and Brett, Lana wound up in conversation with Meka, Jim, and Rhee, Meka and Jim sitting in the couch on the west wall with no space between them. I had returned from the upstairs bathroom and was passing the Monstrosity, noted Brett kibitzing that conversation, when I caught the end of something Lana said before she turned around.

“ ... you being here. Meka’s much happier when you’re here... [the rest was spoken during a widespread conversational hole in the room] and because I’ve been looking forward to doing this.”

She turned 180 degrees, reached back, flipped the back of her skirt up, then began stepping over to the downstairs bathroom. I immediately looked at Brett to see his expression change from one of surprise to shaking his head slowly, a slight smile on his face.

Carol said loudly into the silence, “Why don’t you do that for all the guys?”

Over her shoulder, Lana replied, “Jim saw my butt last time, and that was truly an accident. If he’s already seen it, what does it matter if he sees it again? Neither Charlie nor Brett have seen it. At least, I think neither has seen my bare butt,” after which she took three more steps and entered the bathroom.

Sandy said, “She told you, Carol!”

“I guess so.”

There was much chuckling.

Later, I was sitting in the place Meka had been sitting when Lana had shot Jim the moon. Meka had vacated that spot for Jim’s lap, and I was leaning a bit into Jim. She was sitting along his left leg, though facing slightly toward his right, and lounging against his chest, her head to the left of him. She was not being discreet about giving him little kisses or lingering touches. That may have been the impetus for Sandy to park herself across Dad’s lap. Liya, Brett, and Cera were scrunched into the north love seat.

While I was chatting quietly with Jim about Meka as a little girl, Kim approached us by crossing in front of the south love seat in which Carol and Brit sat discussing something quietly. Kim turned 180 degrees, leaned over slightly, held the front of her skirt against her legs and plopped into my lap, her bare butt on my bare left leg sending a jolt to my pussy.

“You did that on purpose, you hussy.”

“What did I do,” Kim asked innocently of Meka.

“You purposefully shot my dad the moon!”

That got everyone’s attention.

“I didn’t. You, lounging so obscenely on your daddy’s lap, probably haven’t figured out that if you sit your butt on the back of these skirts, it raises the front. I did what I did so I didn’t give Charlie a beaver shot.”

“Oh, a likely story.”

“Well, I did it mostly to avoid giving Charlie a beaver shot.”

“You’re admitting that you did that at least partly in order to flash your butt at my dad.”

“I might have done,” Kim replied, then looked over her shoulder at Meka and stuck her tongue out. “Did you like it, Jim?”

“What do you think there is about your butt I wouldn’t like seeing?”

I could just see Brett and Liya through a gap behind Kim. Liya was grinning and Brett was slowly shaking his head, that same slight smile on his face. The angle suggested that he should have seen at least a bit of Kim’s ass.

Kim’s face went a bit pink, but riposted, “Hopefully, nothing.”

“Then, your hopes have been realized.”

Kim replied in a quieter, more-serious voice, “Thanks, Jim.”

“No, thank you,” Jim whispered.

With a bit of a purr, Kim curled up a bit more into my lap, laying her head on my left shoulder, and skootching her butt, covered by the skirt, backward until it lightly contacted Meka’s right leg. Watching that, I suddenly realized that Dad and Sandy could probably see up Meka’s skirt, if she did not have her legs together.

A bit later, Jim asked, “Where did you ladies find those shirts?”

Sandy stepped on all the other responses by loudly responding, “At our favorite apparel store, Armoire d’Amour.”

“Ah. I’ve heard of that, but that was before I went into, as Meka calls it, that fucking place.”

“They have a wide variety of stuff. It’s where the alt sex crowd shops when they don’t shop online, but it carries a wide array of ... typical clothing and sexy or revealing clothing for more ... mainline tastes. Yes, they have very revealing stuff like these shirts, but the low-rise jeans we bought there to wear with these shirts in public are not at all out of the ordinary; one can find their like most places.”

“But those shirts look somewhat outrageous.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.