Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 142

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 142 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

February 8, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

I was so excited when we climbed into bed last night that I found it hard to get to sleep, so waking at 6 with the alarm was a real bear. We did not have the time or focus to do it this morning, but we are going to have to develop a bathroom protocol, particularly for when Brett was with us. While it is nice to have the five individual toilet stalls when there’s a horde of us, that will cut down on the number of on-the-throne interpersonal moments, of which we have had a surprising – but still tiny – number.


In the Sprinter as Meka drove us to school, we explained to her the basics of what happened last night and promised to give her a fuller rundown tonight. She pulled over before we reached school grounds, put the parking brake on, and wended her way to the second bench seat where Brett was sitting between Liya and Cera.

“Excuse me girls, I need you to vacate this seat temporarily.” Once they had climbed over seat backs, softly she said, “Brett, I need my official greeting kiss of my future husband, and I think I can’t wait for the weekend. Please lie across that seat. I’m sorry it will be uncomfortable for you.”

“I’m sure if you’re lying on me kissing me, I wouldn’t notice if there were spiky rocks beneath me.”

Meka shook her head rapidly and moaned as he lay back and a developing hard-on became noticeable. She stretched herself out on him and they kissed passionately for about a minute, after which she breathed deeply, then stood into the narrow aisle looking down as Brett sat back up.

“I’m looking forward to getting that thing inside me, Brett, but it will be a while before that happens.”

“Meka, I, too, look forward to that, but I can wait because I love you.”

She tilted her head back onto her shoulders as she closed her eyes and whimpered, “Oh, Brett.” She brought her head back upright and, looking into his eyes, said, “We need to have a talk, you and I, but we should probably have it among the group, as we’ve probably got a ton of other things to figure out with this change in ... the group parameters you effected last night. Char will be here this weekend and next, so we should wait until we bring her up to speed with everything else that’s transpired since last she was here. I know the girls have been keeping her apprised, but lots of little and not-so-little things can slip through the cracks in situations like this.”


Cera’s mom picked Brit and Cera up from the pitch and we dropped Brett and Lana at the Jacobs house. Upon arrival at the W, we found the three parents dressed in skimpy clothing in the kitchen with Celeste, wearing only a narrow tube and a brief panty, plastered against shirtless Dad and the two of them in a deep kiss.

I turned to Kim as she squeaked, but she recovered and said to Sandy, “It still amazes me that you’re willing to share Adonis, there, with so many others, including all your daughters.”

“I don’t find it amazing that I share him. I find it amazing when I share him. I find it amazing when I get to watch Carol and Rhee share him at the same time. I find it amazing when he gets his cock in every one of us some days. And since you’ve decided to be blunt, I’ll be blunt, too. Kim, we consider you part of the family. Whenever you’re ready to consider yourself a family member, at your pleasure, Adonis, there, is available to you.”

Kim was stupefied for a while, glanced at Carol, who was waiting for her eyes with a nod, then turned to Dad as he and Celeste disengaged.

“Charlie, you don’t mind being ... ummm ... used like that?”

“Am I being used? Yes, the love of my life and my second wife get their jollies watching me with other attractive women, particularly younger ones like Celeste, but is it really ‘using’ me if I enjoy it so much? If I get to make love with an unreal assortment of pretty, young women? I don’t see it as using me, I see it as Sandy ... and Carol encouraging me to accept what I want, but which I’d have willingly not even mentioned, much less taken, because I love her and them so much and was perfectly happy with the status quo ante.”

“And you’d truly want me?”

“Kim, you’re a lovely young woman who is becoming happier, more settled with herself than the dissatisfied girl I met last year. Why wouldn’t I want to make love with you?”

When Celeste stepped away from Dad, we could suddenly see that not only was Dad wearing one of his brief trunks, but also that he was fully erect and that the very tip of his cockhead was peeking over the waistband. Mom saw that and stepped over to him. Fully in Kim’s sight, Mom pulled the waistband out, which exposed the entire head and a bit of the shaft of his hard cock, then tried to stuff him back inside. She managed it, but only barely, as there was still a gap between the waistband and Dad’s lower belly.

Kim managed to wrench her eyes from Dad’s crotch to look at his face, then ask, “And you’re okay with her ... exposing you like that?”

“Well, I was more than just hesitant with that sort of thing when my wives started us down this road. They, particularly Sandy, wanted more and more and I was more unsure. However, they’ve shown that they’re very careful with those they include, and I’ve become more comfortable with their ... selection process, I suppose. I’ve gotten to where I could enjoy ... this whole thing, so have decided that, so long as I was sure the girls or women they wanted with me were not going to bring the whole thing down in flames, that I’d simply enjoy what my wives want me to enjoy. If that were anything else, that is, something other than sex and love, would you think it wrong?”

“N-no, and I’ll also admit that ... these girls have gotten me much more ... accepting of and interested in ... polyamory, I guess, so I’m not sure why this seems so ... odd.”

“Perhaps,” Meka suggested, “that’s because you wouldn’t have considered sharing James – for many reasons. I know you want Charlie ... and Brett, and you know you’ll have to share to have them.” She put a more-loving expression on her face, then softly said, “Kim, this is how Sandy is. She’s madly in love with Charlie, but her kink ... one of her kinks is that she absolutely loves to watch her man with other women and, particularly, girls. Charlie has a kink that is pubescent and post-pubescent girls. I guarantee you – well, at least as strongly as I can being an outsider to their marriage – that those two kinks mesh. However, it might have been that little or none of this would have happened, except that Carol shares much of Sandy’s kink. Thus, we have the greater family, made up of Beth’s family – including Heather, Rhee’s family, and Gracey and Liya. Oddly, both other moms were fine with that situation when they figured it out, but they were fine with it because they both wanted their daughter’s love lives to be better than theirs had been. The other two moms came to be fully included when they willingly spent time naked with the sexual greater family before either accepted the places that Sandy and Carol held out to them. You were here and saw with your own eyes, heard with your own ears, when Inez requested to elevate her connection with the greater family from being one of Charlie’s girlfriends to co-wife status with Sandy and Carol. Did you think Inez’s happiness was feigned?”

Quietly, Kim replied, “God, no. She was ecstatic, as if she had suddenly and finally realized what she most wanted, and that was to be happy with ... their man.”

“Yes, but she knew that if she wanted to be truly happy with the man she loved, she’d have to share, not only with his other two wives, but his other adult girlfriends, which are Nira and Celeste, but also with his underage girlfriends here in the room with us. Did you see any hesitation, any uncertainty caused by the knowledge that she would have to share physical and emotional love of and with Adonis, there, not only with Sandy and Carol, but also with her best friend, Nira, and with her own daughter and her daughter’s four very best friends. While I don’t know that she thinks this, I know she’s a very smart woman, so you can bet that she knows that Charlie’s harem will grow even larger. I’m already a member of the family, although I’m not willing to be a practicing member until Dad’s gone. Inez knows that you’ve been offered a place, and she must have suspicion about at least some, if not all the rest of our group. You saw how happy she was, not just being a girlfriend, but being Charlie’s third wife, and that despite that she knows she’ll be sharing him with who-knows-how-many other females over the years.

“Now, Charlie told you about his angle on this. To me, his explanation sounded sane, given the caveat that the topic would be considered insane by many or most. You know James looked at other girls, other women. That’s typical, and it’s typical for females, too, to scope out other guys. I don’t doubt there are exceptions, but, in general, we all appreciate attractiveness in whichever sex we have an interest. Or, for some – and a surprising percentage associated with this compound, with both widely accepted sexes. You also know that individuals of both sexes will also step out on their steady, their spouse. But Charlie’s not doing that. He was faithful to Sandy and is still faithful to Sandy ... so long as you consider being faithful as being and providing what your partner wants of you. Sandy wants, and wants with a passion, to watch him with other women and with girls. She absolutely loves this new life of hers. She’s ecstatic when she can add another girl, another woman to her husband’s list of semi-permanent to permanent lovers and even to his list of wives. Charlie’s not finding them on his own. He’s not even looking, although he’s now willing to allow himself his desires for the next woman or girl his wives want him to have as lover.”

Even more gently, Meka said, “You’ve told us girls that you want Charlie. Sandy’s told you that she wants you to have him. Charlie’s told you that he’d love to have you. Where’s the problem there? In her actions earlier, Sandy was simply trying to set the hook in you. You can ask Celeste. Both Sandy and Carol did the same with her. This was far from the first time I’ve seen Charlie’s bare, erect cock, as I was included in the original guest list for the Thursday-night get-togethers, which became something of a seduction of Celeste into the family. Ask Celeste. I’m sure she’ll tell you the same.”

Softening her voice even further, Meka said, “Kim, you’re being courted. The parents of this family like you, are in lust with you, and could very well love you. For what are you waiting? An invitation? That’s what that was: an invitation.”

“B-b-but ... I want us ... f-first.” She closed her eyes and clenched her jaw, then, tremulously, said, “I want you, Meka. First.”

“I understand. I want my dad ... first, before Charlie, before Brett. Yes, I want all the way inside this family, as I want Charlie, but I’m simply uncomfortable with what I would see as cheating on my first love. Despite that, I’m still a full member of the family. I simply choose not to partake of the sexual aspect of family membership until I’m ready to do so. I can tell you, that while that sexual aspect is ... important to the family members, it’s not the most-important aspect, which is easy to see. Kim, I know that every member of the family wants me in the family, despite that they know I’m not doing sex with any of the ... parents. Do you know why they want me in the family even if they will not see me having sex with their Adonis?”

Kim stared at Meka for a few seconds, then quietly said, “They love you.”

“Exactly. Those people love me. I suspect that Beth, perhaps others of the family’s girls, may have been heading in the direction of loving me before I broke down about Dad in the dining room, but they’ve all shown they love me by the lengths they went to in order to keep me stable when I was very nearly at the end of my rope. They didn’t do that because they wanted to have sex with me. They did it because they love me, and I now love them, so I accepted their invitation with the caveat that I would not have sex with the parents until I was in a place in which I could allow myself that pleasure. You can do the same if that’s what you want, despite that they’ve come to offering you a spot via a very different path.”

With teary eyes, Kim looked to Sandy, who nodded at her, then to Carol, who also nodded, then repeated the process with Celeste. She looked at Dad for minutes, while all of us allowed her the quiet to consider everything. Mom, though, eventually tipped the scales. She stepped over to Kim and wrapped her in a hug.

“Kim, everything Meka said is accurate, except for a few small points. The first of those is that I love you. I’ve watched you learn to have fun, again, learn to open yourself to others, to enjoy others. That’s something I’ve experienced before, with Heather. I acknowledge that I’ve been interested in you being one of my husband’s lovers, but I love you first as a daughter, but, granted, a daughter I’d really like to watch making love with Charlie. Carol, too, loves you, and for the same reasons I do. Finally, believe as you will, but Charlie also loves you as a daughter. By now, you’ve seen the soft spot – and I’m not talking about his sexual soft spot – he has for girls in general, but particularly for girls that are struggling; struggling to find themselves, struggling with difficulties. He’s virtually incapable of not wanting to help when he meets such girls. You’ve obviously been struggling, particularly in the past couple months. He’s asked on a few occasions if we knew what those struggles were, if there were some way we could help you. None of the adults knew, but Carol and I thought it looked like you were ... re-evaluating your life. We both know how that feels, as we both went through that process at roughly the same age as you have. We have empathy for you, and that was the primary reason we came to love you.”

Mom kissed her on her left cheek, then walked over to Celeste and told her that she loved her as lover and lover of her husband and kissed her fully on the mouth, their kiss being short, but aggressive. She stepped over to Carol, kissed her passionately for a minute, told her the same thing she told Celeste, although added “wife” to her reasons for loving Carol. Finally, she stepped over to Dad and they kissed passionately for a few minutes.

Mom stepped back, then dropped to her knees in front of him, grabbed the waistband of his trunk, from which his cockhead was protruding, and slowly pulled the trunk down off his pelvis, down his legs, then completely off. She took his cock in her left hand, looked up into his eyes, then returned those eyes to his cock as she slowly enveloped it with her mouth. She simply held it in her mouth for a half-minute, then pulled her face off it, kissed the head, and stood with his trunk in hand and disappeared down the hall to their room.

I looked at Kim when she let out a soft, “Oh, god.” She was staring at Dad’s cock, which was fully rampant and twitching to his heartbeat. A few seconds later, Mom returned to the kitchen.

“I believe it’s dinnertime and that you girls are overdressed, unlike Celeste.”

Rhee led the Go5 in divesting ourselves of all but sports bras and panties. Of course, Heather hadn’t been wearing a bra, so she sat at the table wearing only her panty. Since Mom had taken his trunk to their room, Dad sat naked at the table. Carol was wearing one of the tubes Liya had made her along with her family G-string. Meka had also stripped to bra and panty, but Kim was still frozen behind her chair on the south side of the table, where she had stopped when Dad walked past her toward his seat on the east end carrying the lasagna pan.

“W-w-what is the typical f-family apparel when there are n-no visitors?”

Everyone looked at Kim, after which Carol answered, “Birthday suits.”

Kim looked at Mom, then slowly began lifting her shirt off and, as if removing her shirt released her from some self-imposed prison despite her face and much of her torso flushed red, she quickly dropped her workout pants to the floor and kicked them off, as well as her socks. She pulled off her sports bra and dropped her panty to the floor and stepped out of it.

“Charlie is now only the third guy that’s seen me naked since I was a little girl... [her face went even redder] and probably the only one ever to deserve seeing it.” She shook her head, then added, “I don’t mean what that may have sounded like. I meant that, from personal experience, he’s the only one of the three that is a great guy and I ... I wish I’d ... I wish that I could now look forward to having ... the first ... penis inside me, rather than having to look back and regret the first two. I accept. Would you now consider me a full family member, although in the vein of Meka?”

Sandy softly answered, “As I said earlier, you’ve been a family member in our eyes for some time. You’re very welcome with us, in whatever aspect with which you’re comfortable.”

Heather was already stepping out of her panty and the other Go5 members and Celeste were braless before I started on the process of completing my nakedification, if I may coin a term. The Moms were naked before I got to that state.

As she sat back down, Carol told Kim, “You’re lovely when you’re dressed, but you’re stunning nude.”

Kim began to duck her head, but Liya gave out a sharp, “Ah-ah,” and she lifted her head and smiled at Liya. She looked around the table as a smile spread slowly onto her face.

“This is just like the J, only with some different people. I’m sorry, but...”

“You don’t have to be sorry,” said Mom.

“No, I am and I do. I’ve enjoyed being part of the gang. They know the changes I’ve been trying to make in my life. Unfortunately for me, it’s been like taking two or three steps forward, then retreating two steps. I’m making progress, but sometimes it seems slow. Your girls, as well as Meka and Celeste, have been nothing but supportive and helpful, but being part of the gang has shown how many ... beliefs ... I’ve carried that I’d never analyzed. I had simply accepted them without question into my system when I was younger. The primary stumbling block, and one that keeps tripping me despite how I try to convince myself to jettison it, is that more than two people in a relationship is never good. Living with the girls, I’ve realized that that belief doesn’t fit my life anymore, and that I don’t believe it’s true. However, it’s a pernicious thing, sneaking back into my subconscious where it lies in wait to chastise me for wanting what I now want.

“Sandy, Carol, Charlie, I’m still having trouble with some of my past, but ... thank you. Thank you for providing the haven of the J. Thank you for aggregating these five amazing girls into one family. Although you’re not directly responsible for my growing happiness, both in general and with myself, you are directly responsible for the existence and the ... capabilities and amazingness of those girls.”

She looked right into Dad’s eyes and said, “Charlie, I want you. You’re Adonis, but more importantly, you’re ... you’re ... Dad to these amazing girls. Your wives, and particularly you, seem to have, as Beth put it, an infinite capacity to love, and that love is not all sexual. In fact, I’ll bet only a small percentage of it is sexual.

“While I love my parents, we don’t always get along that well, and we’ve had more than our fair share of strife. Granted, most of that was over my ex-boyfriend, who they deemed unworthy of me. My friends have told me the same thing. While I won’t tell it now, an event in my life caused me to throw myself into boys long before I was ready to deal with that whole ... thing. Celeste has said she screwed up her high-school days, and I have, too, although apparently in quite a different manner than she did.

“I’m still trying to fix a couple things in my life that I screwed up or helped screw up years ago. I just cannot give anyone in the family anything like my full attention, but I do recognize that I’m getting better. Having Celeste to talk to about stuff has been a godsend, and I thank you for ... seducing her into the family, although I suspect she didn’t need much seducing.”

There was some chuckling.

“Until I fix me, I cannot be lover to Charlie ... or the Moms, as the girls call you two. In fact, I’m avoiding all but the most ... impersonal sex for now, although I hate to characterize those fun romps in a huge bed as impersonal. Once I fix me, I hope to throw myself fully into the family. Fortunately, I’ve begun to look very hopefully to solving one problem, perhaps sometimes soon. When I’ve solved both, Charlie, I hope you’ll be available a lot, because from what the girls tell me – nothing in the way of specifics – suggests that you could teach me what a good, even superb, lover can do for me. Sandy, Carol, I look forward to what your husband can teach me about sex and loving, so I thank you for sharing him with me in the near future. Until then, please feel free to treat me as a family member, but one that needs a little space where sex is concerned. I’m happy to accept a hug from any of you at any time.”

Sandy nodded at Kim in recognition of what she had said, and eating dinner began in earnest. When I was nearly done with my dinner, I noticed Heather stand by her chair, then walk to Dad’s chair. Our three most-recent additions to the family have not had enough experience with Heather in family mode, so they paid little attention to her. I watched as she forced her way into Dad’s lap. I suspected what was coming, so was glad that Carol and Liya were on either side of him.

Celeste seemed to understand that something was unusual, as Heather faced Dad when she got into his lap; Meka and Kim had their heads down, nearly in contact, talking quietly. Heather began kissing Dad and I could tell she was slowly moving her pelvis in his lap. Conversation slowly died as individuals noticed the activity in Dad’s chair, and I saw a grin on Gracey’s face. I also saw Go5 members other than Heather glancing at Celeste and at Kim and Meka. Celeste was paying attention; the others still had their heads together talking in low voices.

After a few minutes, Heather lifted up, put her hand between her legs, then obviously slowly lowered herself onto his cock. Carol and Liya began moving dishes and stuff out from in front of Dad, carefully placing those items out of the way. I glanced at Celeste to see her eyes wide and sparkling and wearing a soft smile. Kim and Meka were obviously engrossed in their very quiet conversation.

After a couple minutes, Heather began panting softly, then more loudly as she increased the speed of her pelvic motions riding Dad. I think Meka looked up more for the lack of surrounding conversation than Heather’s panting, but she saw Heather and gently moved Kim’s head up and turned it to their right.

I saw Kim’s face go wide in surprise.

Right then, Heather plastered her mouth to Dad’s and Dad, who had his left hand on Heather’s ass helping her bounce, moved his right hand to her left breast.

Heather suddenly lifted her mouth from Dad’s, tilted her head back onto her shoulders with her face pointing at the ceiling, and insistently said, “Now, Dad. Please.”

Dad obeyed, stood with her impaled on him, laid her back onto the table in front of him, and began pounding into her pussy.

I wanted to watch that, but I wanted to see Kim’s reaction even more, so turned my head to look at her. Her mouth was open, her chin hanging. Her eyes were wide, and she was breathing somewhat heavily. I turned back to Heather being tabled for the first time on the new table and who was now obviously on the Stairway, Heaven-bound.

She went up and over, but her orgasm was something more than a starter, but far from a screamer. Dad had only slowed his movements within her, and only for 15 or 20 seconds when he went back to pounding his cock into her pussy and Heather leapt back onto the Stairway.

I glanced again at Kim, whose expression was similar to previous, but with her eyes possibly even wider. I hadn’t turned away from Kim when Carol and Liya struck, and though I had to figure it out later, I saw that moment on Kim’s body. She lunged slightly forward over the table and grunted. I turned to see that the others had put their mouths on Heather’s breasts and were managing to keep her titties in their mouths as Dad’s thrusts caused Heather’s body to move slightly back-and-forth. Heather began squealing and grunting, so I suspected that this would be a good one, and she did not disappoint. While it was not a screamer, it was one of her long, drawn-out squealers that she says she likes better than the screamers, as too often, she passes out on screamers, so misses out on some of the feelings.

As she gave out moans and occasional aftershock squeals, I turned back to Kim, who looked thunderstruck. Her face was still wide in surprise, she was panting, and her right hand was twisting her left nipple. Heather continued to emit various moans and short, quiet squeals, but I kept my eyes on Kim.

Her focus did not move from the lovers, although I couldn’t tell precisely where her focus was, but it may well have been on their juncture. Heather’s sounds abated to the occasional soft “oh’s” and inhaled squeals, but Kim began making sounds.

“H-h-how ... how ... how?” She gulped, then began anew, “H-how ... how ... did he not cum? Th-that just doesn’t seem p-p-possible.”

Sandy said, sharply and insistently, but not loudly, “Kim. Kim, come back to us. Kim!”

Kim turned her head and asked, “W-w-what?”

“You were asking how. Yes? You were asking how Charlie managed not to cum in Heather’s pussy, despite pounding her to two orgasms. Was that your question?”

Kim shook her head rapidly, blinked her eyes a few times, then answered, “Yes. H-how ... can he possibly do that?”

“Kim, what you need to understand is that he and I had quite a lot of sex before we added Carol to our marriage, and he had good stamina even then. Granted, I doubt he could have withstood making Heather cum twice, particularly one of her squealers, which are her longest-lasting orgasms. However, after we added Carol, Charlie had to satisfy two horny bitches, and his stamina became what I considered then to be incredible. Little did I know. We added the five girls to the number of women he needed to keep satisfied. The girls may have told you this or may not have, but from just before we added the girls, he went 100 consecutive days on which he came in at least one of us, and usually came in two or three of us. A few spectacular days, he managed to cum four or five times, usually in three or more of us.

“Then there’s Heather. She’s as close to insatiable as any female I’ve ever seen, not that I’ve known the sex habits of many females. Charlie has certainly had more sex with Heather than the other girls and, if the girls had not gotten so into the LTG, she may well have rivaled Carol and me for most orgasms induced by Charlie since he became the girls’ lover. Charlie knows Heather well and knows what he can take. However, had Heather had another lesser orgasm, Charlie would probably have cum with Heather on what would have been her third of that bout. I so much love it when those two get together. It’s always thrilling. The only thing better for her, but not always, is if the girls Go5 gangbang her. They’ve gotten five orgasms out of her in 15 minutes or so on at least a couple occasions.”

FIVE? In FIFTEEN minutes? I’d have thought that impossible.”

“Oh, it’s certainly that for me ... or Carol. But Heather? No, that’s well within her capabilities. Charlie might be able to match the gangbang, but he can never get through her third without cumming. At least, not without a lengthy break, and then there goes your 15 minutes.”

“But how can he even last through two? I guess Beth’s right. I’ve not had even a good lover, I guess. I’ve never gotten more than one, and frequently not even that.”

“Well, then. I think you’re very much going to enjoy my husband. God! I love saying things like that.”

Kim shook her head in incredulity, then said, “If he were only as good as he was with you before Carol, I wouldn’t have been willing to share him at all. I’d have wanted all those orgasms for myself.”

“Ah, Kim, this is what most haven’t understood. Despite how good Charlie was with me pre-Carol, I’ve had more orgasms per unit time after Carol joined compared to pre-Carol. Then the rate climbed even further when we added five pretty girls to the list of females with whom he could have sex. We’ve added Inez and Nira since then, although Nira was here for only a few days after fully joining the family. The reason I’ve gotten more orgasms despite having to share his cock with many others is that Charlie is ... much more randy, more ready for sex than he was before, and we had sex three to five days a week before Carol, although usually closer to the three end than the five end in most weeks. What would you expect when the house was constantly filled with naked girls and women. While he’s never repeated the 100 consecutive days, since we added the girls, he’s probably cum in at least one pussy on all but 10 or 15 days since mid-August, and most days he cums in at least two pussies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.