Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 144

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 144 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

For those in the Western Hemisphere reading this on the night it was posted, Happy 4 Days past the Winter Solstice. For those in the Eastern Hemisphere, Happy Boxing Day. Regardless of your hemisphere of residency, temporary or otherwise, I wish you – in the immortal words of José Feliciano – prospero año y felicidad.

February 10, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

We had an alarm set for 7:45, but I woke before it. As Lana had requested, we randomized bed places, but no one wanted to have much of a gap to her neighbors, so we parked Brett in the middle of the south side, then arranged the rest of us in two wings. To Brett’s left were Cera, Gracey, Brit, Rhee, Celeste, and Liya, while I was next to Meka, with the others being Char, Lana, and Kim.

Still groggy and with closed eyes, I realized that I woke due to some weird motion. It was then I realized that I was curled into Meka and that my left hand was holding her right boob. I did not understand the motion, nor could I figure out which of her arms was crossed with mine, so I slowly lifted my head.

Meka’s eyes opened and looked at me, and she immediately gave a quiet, “Shhhh.”

That was when I saw that the arm crossing mine was white, so that was Brett’s right arm ... and he was holding her left breast. That’s when I figured out what that odd motion was ... and why she had shushed me. I decided to do what I could to help her out, so began softly squeezing the breast I was holding, as well as pinching her large, erect nipple through her top. I also began watching Brett’s head. Although what I really wanted to do was lean in and kiss her, that would force me to move, possibly too much. That move also might cause my left arm to move and my left breast to impact Brett’s hand. So, I watched Brett for the first signs of wakefulness.

Meka had been at her task for another minute or so and had begun panting quietly, but trying to keep her mouth closed, when I saw the moment.

Not too quietly, I said, “Brett, don’t move that hand.” He picked his head up a little and looked confused, so I told him, “Keep your hand where it is. Don’t move it.”

With Brett awake, it did not matter any longer, so I leaned into Meka, making sure to push my left breast firmly into the back of Brett’s hand and kissed Meka long and hard. I could feel someone behind me sit up and move, either Kim or Lana, but I was concentrating on Meka’s orgasm. When she leapt onto the Stairway, I moved my left hand to the bare skin below her neck, then slid that part of her PJ top to her right and got my hand on her bare breast.

Fireworks.

Meka’s orgasms are generally quiet. While it was nothing like most of Heather’s, this one was loud enough relative to the quiet in the room to be quite noticeable, particularly for anyone drifting or close to waking. I had my mouth still plastered to Meka’s and wasn’t turning away from her now, since my mouth was swallowing some of her decibels. When she began coming down, I moved my face and watched hers. I also moved my hand off her breast, covered that breast, pushed my hand between Brett’s and my breast, then gently squeezed his hand and her left breast together.

From behind me came a soft voice, “Goddess, that was awesome. I’m happy it was Meka.”

From the other direction, Cera asked, “You’re happy what was Meka?”

“She got the first orgasm in which Brett had a hand ... literally.”

I could not stop it, but I did change the loud laugh that wanted out into a snort, although it was a loud snort.

“Brett, don’t move your hand and get your face over here and kiss me.”

Tentatively, at first, Brett began moving, lifting his torso off the bed and leaning it over Meka. I was watching his eyes when he looked at where his hand was sandwiched between Meka’s breast and mine. He moaned deep in his chest, pushed his body more fully into contact with Meka’s right side, and lowered his face onto hers, and kissed her. She moved her right hand to pull his face more firmly to his and kissed him back ... hard.

More girls woke and tried to figure out what was going on as they sat up and stretched. To anyone who asked, I said that we’d tell the story at breakfast. Then, noticing the time, I asked Gracey to kill the alarm. The lovers separated, although Brett pulled his head back a little.

“Awesome,” he whispered. “I’ve never been involved from the other end of that. Goddess, that was awesome.”

He had not moved his hand, and I had not moved my breast. In fact, when I thought about it, I noticed that I was subtly moving that breast on the back of his hand. It was something of a wrench, but I ceased that motion.

While I was still looking down at my breast on Brett’s hand, I saw Meka move her hand between me and that hand. She rubbed back and forth along Brett’s hand a few times, an action that also rubbed on my extended nipple, then stopped her hand and squeezed Brett’s hand around her breast as I had done.

“Thanks, Brett. That was a bit outside the rules, but that was a good one. I’m very much looking forward to making love with you.”

“I’m looking forward to that, too. That ... umm ... that made me feel wonderful, important, extremely happy.” He exhaled, then asked, “Should I move my hand?”

“I’d rather you didn’t, but it might be difficult to play soccer at all, much less well, with you running next to me caressing my breast. I might be willing to try it, though.”

There was much snickering and laughing.

“I woke with Beth curled into my left side and her hand holding my right breast, and Brett curled into me from my right and holding my left breast. I don’t know that I’ve ever felt such a powerful surge of sexual excitement. I could do nothing but chase after the orgasm calling my name.”


We arrived at the pitch at about 8:45, some of the boys already there, and immediately began stretching. I was pleasantly surprised when some of them joined us in stretching, noting that Jamaal and Seamus were two of them. Hope arrived with Rachel and her Seamus right before Katie joined us. Shortly before 9, I was a little surprised to see Maren walk up and say “hi” to Civia.

“Hang on. Lemme finish stretching.”

Maren nodded and asked, “May I talk?”

“Oh, sure. We often chat about stuff during stretching.”

“Okay. I didn’t know. I ... I’ve never been around team sports.”

I said, “Why don’t you follow what Civia does? Stretching muscles and stuff is useful for everyone, not just athletes.”

Maren looked at me, then looked at Civia, who said, “Come on. It’s easy. Well, it might not be easy at first, but it gets easy.”

Civia pulled out of the one-legged forward bend she was in, stood, and began teaching Maren the first parts of her stretching set. Although Maren seemed a bit reluctant, she began doing what Civia showed her.

Victor arrived, joined us, and began stretching.

After his initial standing sets, he sat on the ground next to me, initiated the continuation of his stretching routine, and said, “I’ve heard you guys do workouts after school here.” When I nodded, he asked, “Would you mind if a few of us join you? Chad pulled a hammy pretty badly in our game last weekend. A few of us have been talking and we think a more-structured and regular workout would help us reduce the chances of injuries like that. I really don’t need more after-school things to do, but I also don’t want that to happen to me.”

Meka beat me to answering, saying, “You’re more than welcome to join us, so long as it’s not guys that just want to ogle us.”

“Shameka, it’s difficult not to ogle you when you’re doing things like that, but there are only a few of us.”

“I’m just raggin’ on you. We’d be happy to have guys like you, Seamus, and Jamaal join us. While most of the guys haven’t made any blatant comments, some have. You three have always been supportive and respectful, and you probably can’t know how much we appreciate that. Most guys just can’t seem to keep stuff in their heads that should stay in their heads and not be spoken. We don’t mind being appreciated for who and what we are, but we hate being leered at.”

“If you’ll allow us to join you, we’ll tell only a few of the guys. Thanks.”

“If I don’t tell him today, please tell Jamaal that I’ll send him our schedule. Be aware that we occasionally change it with little notice, usually due to family stuff.”

We began getting organized around 9:15 and got sides picked, again by our two goalies, in a few minutes, then took to the field. Because we had a few non-players, we put spare balls in the hands of Brett, Brit, Cera, and Maren, so that we could keep the game flowing more quickly when the ball was put well outside the lines. Liya served as our ref, something at which she’d become quite good. Of course, she gets good at nearly everything to which she sets her mind, and she now had the wind to keep up with the play, for the most part.

There weren’t many highlights from the game, which, surprisingly, was a relative defensive struggle. I was glad that one of those was Civia’s and that Maren saw it ... and its aftermath.

Rhee and Civia were the other team’s central strikers. Before halftime, they had immediately begun streaking – perhaps 10 yards apart, when Seamus cut off a crossing pass that was intended for me. He didn’t hesitate, but looked upfield, and sent a left-footer up the middle of the pitch. Civia expertly corralled it and ran a long give-and-go with Rhee to beat our center half [the give] and right half [the go]. The two of them approached Meka who backpedaled slowly, staying somewhat intermediate between their longitudinal positions. As they crossed into the box, Meka faked attacking, so Civia tried to flick with her outside left to Rhee, but Meka was already heading that way anticipating just such a pass. While Meka got her foot on it, the ball caromed back to Civia. She took advantage of the ball bouncing up in front of her by encouraging the ball over her own head and to her field right with her right foot, watched the ball all the way as she wheeled on it and, with her right leg parallel to the ground, smashed it into the right quarter of the goal very much like she had in our first game with the boys [Beth, ch. 51].

Meka didn’t even give out the loud “Damn!” that she usually does in situations like that when pleased with how friends or teammates had gotten the best of her. Instead, she was the first person to hug Civia, picking her off her feet and crushing Civia to her.

That was incredibly sweet, and no fullback in the world could have stopped that!”

She said that loudly enough that even I, just past midfield and racing toward them, heard it. I didn’t hear the rest of what they said, but I did hear Liya blow her whistle long and hard to call for halftime. I continued toward Civia, despite many of the players heading for the south touchline where the players not currently on the pitch and various of those observing the game were. Rhee was hugging Civia as I got there, and Seamus was approaching them. I put on a little more speed to reach them and heard all of what Seamus said to Civia after Rhee had released her.

“I’ve gotta say that it’s a pleasure being able to boot a ball up to the front line to two players who know what to do with opportunities like that. I’d have you ... Rather, I’d be happy to be on any team that included you and Rhee.”

Civia smiled at him, then asked, “May I hug you?”

I had arrived, so saw his reaction, which was surprise, after which he responded, “Sure.”

Civia gave him a brief, just-friendly hug, released him, then said, “That was a great pass upfield. It couldn’t have been better.”

“Thanks, but I knew I had to get that right, ‘cause I knew you two could beat those guys. I didn’t know if you could beat Shameka, but you handled that perfectly.” He looked at her, then said more quietly, “You look like you’ve gotten a lot stronger. That will certainly help you, and I want you to do well so that ten years from now, I can kick back with friends watching one of your games on TV and say, ‘Yeah, she’s good, but you should have seen the goal she scored back when she was 12 when I sent her a perfect pass on a counterattack.”

Civia looked at Seamus and I could see her working not to lose it.

Her voice was a bit liquid when she responded, “Thanks, Seamus.” She looked around and, seeing that none of the other guys were nearby, said, “We girls think you’re a good guy. Thanks for supporting us playing with the boys. We’ve really enjoyed these games with you.”

He walked off the pitch with us to where everyone was resting, hanging out, when Civia exclaimed, “Holy smokes,” and ran over to her parents standing with Emma and Maren. She slammed into Jeff and hugged him hard. When Meka, Rhee, Seamus, and I got there, she was disengaging from Kalina, who held onto her shoulders.

“That was amazing, Civia. I need to try to come to your games this spring.”

“I’d really like that, Mom.” She heard us approaching, turned to see us, then turned back to her parents and said, “I’d like you to meet someone. Jeff and Kalina Palecek, this is Seamus ... I’m sorry. I never learned your last name.”

“Thompson.”

“Jeff and Kalina Palecek, please meet Seamus Thompson. Seamus, these are my mom and dad.”

Seamus shook both their hands, with Jeff saying, “That was a nice pass you sent upfield. I don’t know if the pros could have done that better.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Please. Although we’re somewhat stuffy Europeans ... at least by heritage, you seem to be a friend of and accepted by our daughter and her many ... good friends. We’re Jeff and Kalina.”

Kalina, with an odd little smile on her face, added, “Unless you’re planning on asking our daughter out, then you’d better stick with titles.”

Seamus was a bit at a loss for words at first, but recovered quickly and said, “I’m not sure I’m worthy of her, but...”

You could have knocked all of us over with a feather when Civia interrupted him saying, “If I were at all interested in dating, I would not tell you ‘No’ if you asked me for a date. Seamus, you’re a good guy. We all think so. Just because I’m ahead of my age group in soccer skills does not make me more or less worthy than a good guy who plays the game pretty well and doesn’t think girls playing sports is stupid.” She softened her tone, and added, “You’re certainly worthy of being a friend to all of us girls. I’d like to consider you a friend, anyway.” More quietly, she finished with, “I haven’t had many friends, but I’d like you to be a friend.”

Seamus looked at her for many seconds, then answered, “I think I’d like that.” He looked around, then added, “I like you and all these girls more than ... some of those guys that play with us.”

I butted in and said, “Okay, Seamus. We don’t have lots of free time, but you’re welcome to join us here after school for soccer workouts. You’re also welcome to join us at lunch.”

“Uh, I am?” When I nodded, he continued with, “Victor was going to ask you about after-school workouts.”

Meka responded, “He did, and we agreed, on the condition that the guys that came were you, Victor, Jamaal, and other guys that are like you three in respecting us. We’re not willing to put up with guys that come only to watch our butts and stare at our tits.”

Seamus nodded at her, and life carried on. Liya called the game at 10:45 with the score 2-2.

The guys drifted off, but we girls were chatting with the Paleceks and Randles, when Kalina asked, “What’s up with Seamus and the other boys you mentioned?”

Since she was looking straight at me, I replied, “Seamus, Victor, and Jamaal. They’re all juniors and are the core of a group of guys that play regular pick-up games here. We, the Go6, encountered them by chance one day, and we’ve sort of kept in touch and meet them occasionally to play a game, like today. There are a couple of other guys that are nice, but those three have been the most vocally supportive of us playing in games with them. Victor referees games and has reffed some of the premier team’s games. Jamaal’s on the debate team at school with Meka. We know less about Seamus, but he’s been wholly supportive and seems to think we’re people, not sex objects.”

“I understand that, completely. In fact, I started looking at Jeff because he seemed to think girls were worth more than just a good time in the hay or elsewhere.”

“Thanks, Dear, but most of what I can remember from before you asked me out was staring in disbelief at this goddess walking among us pitiful mortals.”

She slugged him in the shoulder, but not hard, and with a smile on her face, then said, “I seem to recall you looking at the ground a lot. You seemed fascinated by it.”

There was much chuckling.

Emma interjected, “Yes, I should have looked at the shyer guys. After four aggressively forward guys, I may have learned that lesson.”

Maren looked at her and asked, “Four?”

“I did date other guys before I married your father. I dated more than just two more, but those two were the only ones that lasted more than two dates. If and when you want to begin dating, you should consider asking guys out rather than waiting for guys to ask you out, and pay attention to those shy, cute guys. Sandy told me that Charlie was like that, too.”

I responded, “Yes, Mom asked Dad out first, and she said she never had to be forward like that again.”

“Now that we’ve solved our daughters’ future dating woes,” Jeff said, “we’ve got to get going if we’re going to be ready to leave in time to get to Kalina’s mother’s for dinner. Our precocious striker needs a shower, and we’ve still got to finish up cooking some stuff we’re taking.”

After the Paleceks left and Maren got involved in a conversation with some of the other girls, Emma stepped to me and said, “Thanks for the invitation. Maren seemed to enjoy herself and was amazed at how well Civia fit in with much older girls and boys in that game. She’s really good for her age. Isn’t she?”

I nodded and said, “We think that if she keeps improving, she could play pro. We’ve been helping her a lot with that in mind.”

“You girls really are quite amazing. Is there no jealousy among you?”

“Nothing serious. We’re all jealous of Meka’s height and, as we call it, Amazon body. We’re jealous of Heather taking college calculus classes for credit. We’re jealous of things like that, but they’re minor jealousies that mean little to nothing among us, because each of us excels in some fashion or in some aspect of life more than the rest. I think we’re well balanced, but we spend a lot of mental effort on keeping us focused on the prize, which is a lifelong deep friendship that includes all of us.”

“I sure wish you’d have been in school with me, but I’m not sure that would’ve helped, as I was pretty gaga about boys, and didn’t think much beyond my next date. And why do I keep telling you things like that? You’re not even 15, and I keep confiding in you as if you were an age peer of mine.” She held up her hand to stop me from replying to that, and continued with, “That was a rhetorical question because I very well know why. I’m jealous of and amazed by you.”

“I don’t know that you should be. Look at Maren. She seems pretty level-headed, despite having lived through ... your two marriages. However, this does remind me of something. Has Sandy or Carol called you about Thursday? Or, rather, about Thursdays ... plural?” When she shook her head, I added, “We want to invite you and Maren and the Paleceks to join our regular Thursday evening dinner and socializing. That’s something we’ve had going on for months, now. We started them to give Meka and Celeste a night off from their various studies and problems, and Celeste urged us to continue them after she’s effectively joined the family as another sister-slash-daughter.”

“You better be sure about that, because I’ll agree to that without having to think about it. Those two dinners Maren and I have already shared were simply wonderful, and I’d really like more such enjoyable evenings.”

“Okay. Thursday evenings as soon after 5 as you can make it. Also, if Maren joins us for workouts, you wouldn’t need to worry about picking her up, as we could bring her home with us. With a little planning – perhaps stashing some of her clothes at our house, she could put on clean clothes after her post-workout shower.”

She stared at me for at least five seconds, then shook her head and said, “It’s no wonder your parents have given you girls a house of your own. Your mind is much more like that of an experienced adult rather than that of a sophomore in high school. I reiterate. I would probably never be concerned about Maren spending time around you girls. If she’s ever over there and wants to stay with her friend or friends, I’m telling you that she has my permission to do so, so long as you – whether that’s you, Beth, or others of the residents there – agree with her staying. Obviously, Maren keeping clothes over there would make things like that work better. While I don’t want you to feel anything like obligated to help me raise her, I think the example you girls provide would be good for her. Hell, they’d be good for me!”

I smiled at her, briefly considered her, then joked, “Do you want to keep clothes at the compound?”

She rolled her eyes and smiled at me.

“Hey, Mom, I think I’d like to do the ... the soccer thing after school, if that’s all right.”

“Of course, it is. Beth had an idea. She said you could keep some clothes at their house, so you could shower there after the practice or whatever they call it. That way, you wouldn’t have to cart clean clothes with you to school most days. We’ve been invited to join them in regular Thursday dinners if you’d want to do that.

“Really? Dinners there have been so much fun. I’d like that,” after which she threw her arms around Emma.

She looked at me, then got nervous and began stepping away from Emma, so I said, “I still hug my mom ... and my friends’ moms. It’s not embarrassing.”


In our basement bedroom, we girls were gathering clothes to take into the shower while Brett was doing much the same.

Liya told him, “At some point in the future, you’ll share the shower with us, rather than being relegated to showering by yourself. We’d like that point to come about much, much sooner rather than later, but this is how it must be, but just for now.”

He looked stunned, but gathered himself and responded, “I can’t even imagine how wonderful that might be. Liya, I’ve loved virtually every second of being here with you girls. I love where you want us to go. I love that I was able and allowed ... rather commanded to help Meka reach or-orgasm this morning. I’m here, Liya, for as long as you want me here, no matter what happens on Wednesdays, no matter your pasts, no matter your futures. So long as you keep wanting me to be with you, I’m here.”

Liya, while looking into Brett’s eyes, asked the room, “May I kiss him?”

When she got nothing but positive replies, she gently stepped into him and softly kissed him for a half-minute, then stepped back.

“New rule: Since he’s seen us like that before, we may undress to bra and panties in front of him, but, no, Heather, if you’re not wearing a bra, you may not take off your top in front of him.”

“Spoilsport.”

There was much laughing.

When Liya began stripping herself of her outer clothing items, the rest of us did the same.

After Brit had doffed her long-sleeved T, she said, “I really like the ... buzz this gives me. Brett, you’re going to stay in control. Yes?”

“Yes. I don’t want this ... this excitement and fun to end.”

“What would you think if we modified this rule in the future that you were the one to take our outer clothes off us?”

“Oh, goddess. You’re asking if I could still keep control. Aren’t you?”

“I am. I almost want to test you on my pants, but I think we should keep things how they are now for a while.”

“That’s fine with me.”

In the bathroom, Liya ran the randomization routine for shower partners: “We’ll have almost a full shower today with the dozen of us. Kim and Heather, Beth and Meka, Rhee and Celeste.”

She was interrupted by Celeste shouting, “Woo-hoo! I get to wash the melons. Neener, neener, neener.”

Meka responded, “Celeste is regressing, but we’ve let her go too far back in age!”

There was much chuckling.

Liya continued with, “Liya and Brit.”

Again, she was interrupted, Brit asking, “I like your boobs, but may I trade and wash your ass?”

“Yes, but you have to do it from in front.”

Meka commented, “Oh, lord. Are you going to kiss while you’re doing that?”

Brit replied, “Great idea. Liya you up for that?”

“Sure. I’ll wash your ass while we’re kissing.”

“Oh, goddess,” Lana commented. “Where’s that going to lead?”

Liya stuck her tongue out at Lana and continued with, “Cera and Gracey.”

We got showers done, climbed into clean undies, then returned to the bedroom, where Brett was just finished dressing in his short-leg yoga short.

Brit asked him, “How do those feel on you? Do you like them?”

He thought for a second, then replied, “I do. They’re comfortable. I also like the, I don’t know what you call ‘em, but the near thongs or semi-thongs or whatever.”

“We should get you more of those. That is if you like them enough to be what you normally wear here. We really like how you look in them.”

His face went a bit pink, but he came back with, “And I like how you look in what you’re wearing. You still look so very yummy.”

“Thanks, Brett. So do you. Very yummy, indeed.”

Lana suggested, “I think we should go to Armoire in our team shirts.”

“That was the plan,” responded Rhee.

“Yes, my point is that I don’t see a reason to put Ts and shorts on when we’re just going to eat lunch, then come back down here and change again. And I don’t want to drip onto my team shirt while eating lunch.”

“Ok,” Kim said. “Lunchtime in bras and panties.”

The baker’s dozen of us prepared sandwiches and drinks, then sat in the dining room to eat it, where Brett asked, “Would it look okay if I wore a team shirt?”

Five seconds of silence met his question, then there was a serious commotion until Liya stepped on all other responses and said, “There are a few options. Katherine will know if she has anything like that for guys. If so, we check it out. If not, we see if one of the team shirts would fit him well. I remind you, we don’t want it to fit him only well enough, it should fit him very well. The third option is I make him one. For that, we’d want to find the best shirt for that, and I’ll bet Katherine could help us with that.”

“The important bit in all that, Brett, is how nice your torso looks after a few months of weights,” Lana said. “We definitely have the nicest-looking boyfriend in that regard, among the many other regards in which he’s our grade’s dreamboat.”

Kim said, “If he were a senior, he’d be our grade’s dreamboat. Brett, I didn’t know you before last fall, but Beth and others have said that, while you’ve always been handsome, you were a beanpole. You’re certainly not that now and, as Lana said, the weight work has ... Brett, I’m very much looking forward to being able to run my hands all over you, run my breasts all over you. Hell, run my tongue all over you. You’ve become one fucking great-looking guy, and if we get you a team shirt, we’re going to have to carry big sticks to beat off all those girls that will want a piece of our dreamboat.”

She looked around the table, then asked, “Have you girls looked around the living room on Wednesdays? Can you imagine three hotter guys hanging with us?”

“Nope,” Heather replied. “Brett, I don’t want you to feel bad about this, but I’m quickly getting to the point where I want all three of them. Maybe in succession.”

“Why would I feel bad? I can recognize handsome men, and Charlie and Jim are that. Just the fact that you feel I’m in the same league with them makes your words a compliment for me, Heather. Thanks.”

“But if I really want all three? You know I’ve made love with Charlie, and like my sisters and others here, I want you. But, while I’m not there, yet, I can certainly imagine myself wanting Jim. I’ll certainly be flashing him next time.”

“Remember, Heather, what I said. No matter your past, no matter your future, no matter what you do at the time. I’m here to be yours for as long as you want me around.”

She looked at him for at least ten seconds, then said, “I’m so looking forward to teaching you about me, how I like to be touched, how I like to be licked, how I like to be loved.”

Very quietly, he responded, “Me, too, Heather. Me, too.”


I sent a text while we were getting dressed for our jaunt, and had hardly turned away from my phone when a return text came in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.