Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 150

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 150 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

February 19, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

With no school today, we planned our pitch workout for 10, with, somewhat surprisingly, everyone showing but Char, who was back in GV, with the additions of Seamus and Victor. Meka had us do a little more than usual, including more laps, although splitting them into two sets, one each at the beginning and end of the session. We said goodbyes to our visitors, then brought everyone home to the J. We had lunch, then everyone pitched in to get our weekly top-to-bottom house cleaning done, Katie helped for a while, but then went home to prep for her 2-10 shift at their store today. We took showers, then drove Brett and Lana to Brett’s house and Brit and Cera to Cera’s.

Meka and Kim left before 5 on their weekly Monday date and they would have a clothed sleepover tonight in one of the upstairs bedrooms. I was not sure how that would go. We freshmen worked on papers and other stuff for school.

February 20, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

Kim shot me two thumbs up as she entered the shower, then stepped over to me and laid a full-body hug on me.

She spoke as quietly as she could while allowing me to hear her over the spray, “It went well. I woke with her wrapped around me from behind.”

“I imagine that felt wonderful.”

“It most certainly did. I’m becoming more positive.”


We had all showered and were working on homework in the W when Sandy arrived with Jim at 5:30; Meka met him in the hallway from the inside garage door. Dad arrived shortly after with Chinese takeout. After dinner, Mom pulled me aside and we went out the back door to talk. We stepped to the hot tub, took the cover off the west end, shucked clothing, then climbed in.

“You girls have been staying away from the W. Are you mad at me?”

I heaved a breath, then responded, “Why are you insisting on being punished? You’ve allowed Dad, so far, 10 female lovers, two of which are now your sister-wives and it’s just a matter of time until Kim and Meka are added to that roster.”

“But I get a benefit out of that. It’s not right for me to screw up so badly and be ... rewarded for it.”

“Are you saying that your mistake had no impact on your decision to grant Dad lovers?”

I was heartened when she seemed to think about that, answering some ten seconds later with, “Probably a little. I see where you’re going and, no, I did not trade your body nor your sisters’ bodies to Charlie for my mistake. While I did not foresee the Go4 all being involved, I’d been hoping to get you involved with our sex life for over a year before I let that man talk me into ... No, I admit it. I got too wrapped up in climbing the ladder. I lost sight of what was truly important, and that all hit me right after he left. I, who had an unsatisfying family life as a girl, forgot our pledges to each other that family came first. I realized that my career had taken over my life. I had put it before you and Charlie. I reacted poorly and was so bad to Charlie until you confronted me. That’s why I need to be punished.”

“No, that was a result of your true mistake. You were compounding the mistake by your reactions to your own action. No, Mom, Dad told me the punishment you forced him to place on you. He felt you’d already paid your debt, and I ... what I did ... ostensibly enslaved you ... didn’t help at all. It gave you an out, and that’s what you’re doing now. You wanted punishment so you could feel absolved of your mistake. I’m afraid that, unless you open your eyes, you’ll be miserable for the rest of your life. I know you’ve told me more than once that you’d do anything for him. Why would you give him something that he loves, but not what he really wants?”

“What’s that?”

“That’s not for me to say. You need to figure it out.” I looked at her for ten seconds as she seemed to wrack her brain looking for the solution to the problem, then said, “I love you, Mom, but I agree with Dad here. You have the power to end your punishment. Absolving yourself of any responsibility for the problem because you’re taking your just punishment is not the way. In fact, it’s not even close.”

She stared at me for what must have been a half-minute, possibly more, then dropped her chin onto her chest, and began shedding tears as she blubbered, “I don’t know what I need to do. He’s so mad at me and I...”

I interrupted her a bit vehemently, saying, “You’re wrong! So very wrong. He’s not mad at you. That would be better than what he is, which is disappointed.”

She looked up at me, anguish on her tear-marred face. I could do nothing but move across the tub, sit beside her, and wrap her in my arms. I held her as she cried herself out, kissing her crown occasionally.

When she lifted her head a few minutes later, she said, “But I don’t know what to do. He wants me to...”

“I know your punishment, Mom. I also know that when you can get yourself to think clearly about ... everything, you’ll wonder why you didn’t get it from the start. I seem to have inherited your blind spot when analyzing social situations. That blind spot is yourself. I know you can figure it out.”

I waited many moments allowing her to think, then said, “I’m changing the subject, Mom.” When she nodded in understanding, I breathed deeply, after which I stated, “We girls are going to ... assist Brett in getting his semen sample into the jar on Friday.” She lifted and turned her head to me, so I added, “We’ll be going immediately back to our agreement, and then tackle what to do once he gets the result of the test. We’ll probably want at least a second test if the first result is that he’s infertile.”

“You’ll begin having sex if he’s confirmed as infertile?”

“No. Some of the girls aren’t ready, including Brett. We’ll be taking it slowly.”

“That’s probably for the best. Beth, I congratulate you girls on finding him. Even if he’s fertile and you must wait before entering a fully sexual relationship, he’s a winner. He’s fitting in with the family, even doing much better on Wednesday nights than I could have imagined. I suspect you can tell as well as I can where Wednesday nights are leading. Yes?” When I nodded, she added, “You know Carol wants him. Right?” Again, I nodded, so she continued, “She’s told Inez and me that you’re going slowly with Brett and that we shouldn’t get ahead of you girls with him, not that either of the others of us is as strongly interested as is Carol. Do you know she’s never had sex with a boy? I think that’s at least part of her interest.”

“While it’s not a firm thing, we have a general agreement among the girls and Brett that once we’ve had our ... honeymoon with him, we ... all the freshmen, will be full members of the family and subject to the female-choice aspect of it.”

“We don’t all need to be his lovers if you girls don’t want that.”

“That wouldn’t be exactly fair, considering that all the freshman girls ... Well, all the girls want your husband.” As I expected, she had a visceral response to that idea, so added, “You need to have figured out and solved your problem with Dad before that for you to be able to exercise female choice.”

Tuesday night was not Wednesday night. The only sexiness was the typically skimpy clothing; most or all of us were commando. No one flashed Jim. Instead, we lingered at the table, even after we had cleared it post-dinner. At about 8, we girls begged off for homework, even Meka. She kissed her dad and told him that he was too much of a distraction, then followed us to the J. She did spend the night with him once she had lined out all she had to do.

February 21, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

Lana was at least a bit overexcited at lunch. So much so that she was antsy, nearly vibrating in her seat. Heather caught my attention, sent a glance at Lana, then widened her eyes at me. I did not know the specifics of what she indicated, but I prepared myself to follow her lead.

“Lana, you look like you could use a bathroom ... break,” she said quietly across the table.

Lana furrowed her brow, then widened her eyes and raised her eyebrows, answering, “You, too?”

“I’ll go with you since you’re going,” I threw in.

The three of us hurried to a girls’ bathroom that was not the closest to the lunchroom, finding it empty when we arrived.

After they entered one of the stalls, I entered the stall immediately to the right, locked it from the inside, shimmied under the door, then stood in the doorway to their stall holding the door to be prepared to close it quietly and slip into the stall to the left should anyone come in. Fortunately, most of the bathrooms in the school – at least, the girls’ bathrooms – have the stalls around a corner from the sinks. Also quite fortunately, Lana was wearing a skirt today, and not a tight one. By the time I got back to that stall’s door, Heather had Lana sitting on the lid of the toilet. She’d gotten Lana’s skirt hiked up, knees widely separated, and panty around her ankles, and I arrived in time to see Heather put her face in Lana’s crotch. Lana was already whimpering a bit, too.

The somewhat public situation certainly added to Heather’s cunnilingus skill in getting Lana up and over quickly. She quietly squealed out her orgasm after about three minutes. I shimmied back under the right stall’s door, then, figuring since I was there I’d use the toilet. Apparently, Heather and Lana had the same idea, as I could hear tinkling in all three stalls. As I was wiping, I heard the door to the hall open.

I quietly said, “Good timing. Huh?”

With something of a chuckle, Lana replied, “Oh, Goddess. You’re so right.” After we washed and exited the bathroom, she added, “I’ve never had sex in school before. Thanks, Heather. That was good and precisely what I needed. Thanks, both of you, for recognizing that need. You Go5 girls are so freaking good for the rest of us.”

Upon our return, Kim, with a perfectly straight face, asked, “Feeling better, Lana?”

“I am, thanks. Sometimes, a restroom visit takes precedence over even eating a nutritionally balanced lunch with all the minerals and vitamins that I need to do well in school.”

There were a couple of snorts and much snickering.


On the way to pick up Civia at her school for our lifting day at the gym, Lana said, “I was just so excited for Wednesday night.”

Meka asked, “Does that mean you’re gonna show my dad something new?”

“Probably not. I do have something planned, but probably won’t do that for another week or two.”

Maren was with Civia standing at her pick-up spot. She had not joined us on the previous gym day, so I was a little surprised. However, she was smiling and joked with us on the way there, so I figured she was comfortable with joining us today. Dad took charge of Maren when he saw her, signing her and her mother for membership. Civia and Dad moved her through the various machines, Civia showing her how each was used.

At the end of our session, Maren deadpanned, “That wasn’t horrible,” and then grinned.

We dropped Civia and Maren at Civia’s house and went home to prepare for Wednesday night.

In the bathroom post-shower, Heather asked, “What does everyone think about borrowing a trick from Gracey’s book? Specifically, the short skirt riding high with much of a panty showing?”

“Oooh, I like it,” Lana cooed. “Gracey, that was your idea?”

“No, but I’m the only one that’s done it among us. It was at a Thursday get-together when we were still seducing Celeste.”

“That was really sexy,” Rhee agreed. “Liya, would you have time to knock out a few short skirts for those that don’t have ‘em?”

“I’m not sure I need to. I made a bunch extra ... because they were cheap and easy. I put Velcro closures on them, so each could work for many of us.”

She wrapped a towel around herself and headed to the closet where she donned a patterned tube of dark gray and sky blue that completely covered her breasts, but nearly nothing above or below them, and paired it with a bikini brief that matched the blue. We had all followed her and were in similar states of dress when Brett walked into the closet and audibly caught his breath.

“I just can’t get over how wonderful my life is here. A large percentage of the pretty girls in school are in a closet I share with them, and they’re all wearing only skimpy tops and panties. Liya, what the girls say about you is ... right. You have a wonderful ... b- ... ass. I look forward to the day I may put my hands on it ... or ... or kiss it.”

She padded over and folded herself into him as he put his arms around her.

“That day cannot possibly come too soon for me.” She luxuriated in his arms for a half-minute or more, then looked up at him and said, “Brett, I love being in your arms, particularly when all you’re wearing is one of your sexier trunks. I’d ... Hmmm. Would you like to help us dress? It’s not as ... sexy, perhaps, as undressing us, but I’ll bet we’d all like you to put our skirts on us. Would you do that? We’ll be wearing them high so that much of each of our panties will be easily visible below the skirt.”

“Uh, wow. That’ll be a bit crazy and I’m happy to do that for you. I’d do almost anything for you, and that’s a no-brainer. Besides, I guess I should become ... proficient in dealing with the clothes the girls wear. When we become ... intimate, I’d be happy to dress you whenever you wish.”

As many of us drifted closer to them, Liya responded, “Yes, you should. Your instruction begins here and now. Will you be embarrassed to be putting skirts on us while you’re ... in this wonderful state?”

I could tell that she had moved her belly against him.

I could see his face go red, but he asked, “You mean with that pokey thing being so obvious?”

“Yes, my future husband, with that wonderful pokey thing that we’ll all get to touch in two days.”

“Oh, goddess,” he responded as he pulled his pelvis a bit away from her.

“Did that almost make you cum?”

“Mmm, sort of. Rather, it could have had you kept rubbing against it and saying things like that.”

“Well, we can’t have that. What would Carol think if you don’t have a boner when she sits in your lap? She might think you don’t like her anymore.”

“Somehow, if I ... came right now, I doubt that I wouldn’t ... get hard if or when Carol plops herself in my lap considering that you make me wear only one small clothing item. That’s like staking a lamb out in the Serengeti.”

“We like showing off our studly boyfriend.” Liya grinned at him, then added, “Be happy we allow you a clothing item.”

He rolled his eyes, but said, “I know you partly mean that, and that’s all right by me. I’ll say it as often as I need to make sure you understand me. I’m with you girls, virtually no matter what, so long as you love and want me. If you want me to be naked with you in our bed for a week straight, I’m your guy, so long as you love and want me. If you want to parade me naked in front of your moms, I’m your guy, so long as you love and want me. I cannot imagine a better life than living it with you.”

Liya was trapped in the middle of a Brett scrum.


We walked in the back door of the W and divested ourselves of the covers we had thrown on due to the blustery day.

“Wow! Don’t you all look ... delectable,” Dad commented. “While I suspect one or more of my wives have said this, you must represent the largest aggregation of attractive young women in the city. I’ve never seen any set of non-professional cheerleaders that could match you and you’d probably give even some of those sets a run for their money. Despite that, it’s you ladies ... who you are ... that make us creaky old parents happy to have you around. Again, the various mothers have probably said this, but I want to make sure each of you understands that we really like having you here and you’re welcome to be here, stay here, live here for as long as you want, and we’d want that even without the goings-on that occur on Wednesdays.”

Kim took a couple of steps toward Dad, whose only clothing was another low-rise trunk that sported only the briefest of legs.

She asked, “Are you saying that I could live here for the rest of my life even if I never have sex with you or any of your wives?”

“Yes, Kim, I am. You and the rest of Las Amadas – and, yes, that includes Brett – make our lives richer, more enjoyable. We would like more ... social interaction with you, but we fully understand that you’re still trying to ... solidify who you are, what you are ... to each other, and to the group as a whole, and that learning is taking up most of your free time. We parents look forward to a time in which we and you are ... happy-family close, even if that never includes sex.”

Kim responded, “It’s no wonder your various daughters love you so much. May ... may I hug you?”

“Kim, hugs are always free and always welcome in the compound. They certainly need no prior permission.”

As she choked up a bit, she folded into his open arms, laying the right side of her face on his bare chest. He bent his neck, placing his left cheek on the top of her head, and held her. After about a minute in which the rest of us were nearly motionless watching the two of them, Kim pulled her head back and looked up at him.

“I ... I think I’d like us to be lovers, but I ... I still have a few things to figure out about myself before I could make the ... sort of commitment that I’ll require of myself before I take on any one-on-one lover. I’ve learned my lesson about committing to relationships before I know myself, know what I want from such.”

“A sexual relationship is not necessary and there’s no hurry to get to one if that’s what you want. I know that it may look like the sex is the focus of the various sexual relationships I have with many in the Las Amadas, but I assure you that if it came to a choice between sex and the ... residency of any of you, I’d choose you being here, and it would be an easy decision to make.”

She looked into his eyes for a bit, then asked, “May I kiss you?”

“That’s another thing that requires no prior permission from me.”

She got up on her toes and kissed him for a few seconds, but as she was rocking back down onto her feet, Carol said, “That is true for any of you to kiss any of the parents. We understand that it can’t go the other way until and unless you each agree to such, and, please, do not take that as a suggestion that you need to give us those permissions. You do not. Each of you needs to become comfortable with the idea, perhaps even getting past comfort to desire before we’d even consider entertaining such offers. Please consider things carefully before any of you offer such permissions. Like you girls, we wives and girlfriends also like kissing girls, and we have no interest in scaring any of you off by taking liberties not freely offered. As I heard Charlie say, you’re all welcome at the compound with or without intimate relationships with any of the parents. We’d much rather have you here brightening our lives without intimacy than scare any one of you off.”

Brit responded, “We’ve talked about this in Las Amadas, but I want to be certain that you’re intending what I infer. Are you saying ... or, rather, suggesting that ... the ... parents ... of however many ... are interested in having a ... compound-wide open intimate relationship? That ... loving ... and sex would have no ... boundaries ... other than particular interpersonal ones?”

“As Charlie said, we’d all prefer to have all of Las Amadas here without intimate relationships across the generation divide than having only our daughters here with the existing intimate relationships. Yes, we parents all very much love the sexual relationships we already have here, but, while we’d miss those, we’d give them up with alacrity if it meant keeping everyone here and happy.”

Brit stated, “I infer, then, that individual one-on-one relationships would be up to the two individuals involved, whether that was Beth and Cera, Inez and Brett, or Sandy and me.”

“Absolutely. If you wanted to be sexual with everyone but me, that’s how it would be, assuming all the others wanted to be intimate with you. If you wanted to be sexual within Las Amadas, but not outside it, that’s how it would be. If you wanted to be sexual with Brett and me, that would be up to each of the three of us. If you want someone sexually, and that someone wants you, that’s all you need. No one does anything intimate with anyone with whom she or he does not want such intimacy. Sex is a ... perk ... a benefit of close relationships, not a right, not a requirement of compound residency. For example, each of the Go5 members has given each of the others carte blanche with their bodies, and Charlie and his wives have given each other the same. Despite that, there is NO compound carte blanche, no residency-required relationships.”

Meka said, “For clarification, any one-on-one relationship would be solely at the behest of the two people. Any ... relationship involving more than two would require, essentially, permissions for every two-person permutation within that multi-person relationship.”

Jim picked that time to enter the kitchen from the living room. He, too, was wearing only a trunk, but not so low-rise as Dad’s. However, it was white and slightly sheer, so his dark cock was somewhat noticeable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.