Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 151

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 151 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

February 22, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

We had canceled the pitch workout today in order to go steal Char from GV, arriving in front of the Sanderson house before 4:30. Greeting kisses took place in the Sprinter, as we had to hurry home for the Thursday get-together, arriving at the W right at 6. All the invitees were already present, and we ate a wonderful fajitas dinner (steak, chicken, pork, and shrimp) almost immediately. There were 22 of us crammed into the two large picnic tables on the deck. With so many people, there were multiple conversations going on at most times, with individuals joining and leaving conversations at their pleasure. While we ate dessert (mango ice cream), Carol initiated a discussion about the hot tub and whether the group would be interested in using that on future Thursday nights.

Steph replied, “We love hot tubs, but we’ve never been able to convince ourselves to pull the trigger on buying one.”

“There’s an awful lot of us. Is there enough room in even that monstrous hot tub to fit us all?”

Inez looked at Jeff, answering, “Yes, although we’d be pushing against the limit.”

The back-and-forth continued, with a consensus developing that we would try it next week and consider then whether to usually do it, do it occasionally, or discontinue the effort. With that, we called it an evening.


Brett went upstairs to shower while we girls showered together. We ganged up on Char, sending her to two quick orgasms.

After she came down from on high, Char said, “Let me help get one of you off.”

“No, that was a freebie,” I responded. “You usually sleep with only yourself, so we wanted to give you something to remember us by this weekend alone in your room.”

February 23, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

As Seamus Thompson nodded at a place at the tables, Meka queried, “Yes, you’re welcome here, but why’d it take you nearly two weeks to visit us?”

As he sat, he replied, “You ... girls are a bit intimidating, but I convinced myself this morning that I’d come to no harm ... at least the first time.”

There was much chuckling.

I responded, “You’re welcome here. So long as you remain respectful, we won’t carve you up and eat you.”

“Well, we won’t carve you up, anyway.”

As one, the rest of us turned to look at a grinning Heather, who responded, “Oh, go ahead. Try to tell me he’s not ... delectable.”

I quickly looked at Seamus, noting his bright pink face, and said, “Ah. There is that.”

“Indeed.” She looked at Seamus, then added, “You don’t have to worry about any... one of us. It’s the whole group that should concern you.”

He grinned and replied, “It’s the whole group that does concern me. You’re very scary as a group. At least Civia’s still in middle school, making the group here... slightly less scary.”

“Yes,” Gracey answered, “She read you the riot act.”

“And I deserved it. While you girls are all impressive on the pitch, given Civia’s age, she’s even more so. I understand that you probably see her as a fun friend, but I met her as this incredible soccer player who can run rings around most of us and shoot like she’s already a pro.” He glanced around the tables quickly, then added, “What decided me to visit today was that I wanted to ask if ... I could help in teaching her. I’m not sure I know anything she doesn’t, but I’d like to help ... if I can. Yes, you’re all quite good, but I think she’s the most likely of you to have a pro career ... with Meka close behind ... if she can learn a lot more and keep from being injured badly.”

He looked around the tables again as most of us stared at him in surprise, then finished with, “I’ve never known a professional athlete, and certainly have never known one at just 12.”

Kim asked, “Are you interested in ... helping because she’s ... so attractive? Be very careful in how you reply, as we’re very protective of her.”

He held up both hands and responded, “I admit that she’s quite pretty, even beautiful, but ... I don’t know. I just want to help her get where she wants to go, where she could probably be good enough to go. I’ve not really been able to ... explain to myself why I want to be involved, although some of it is certainly because I want to be a coach.”

Brett said, “Why don’t you volunteer to help with the two teams, then?”

“I thought about that last fall but figured I’d be labeled a pervert. At least until I began seeing you on the sidelines as an assistant for the school team, but you didn’t become that until ... halfway through the season.”

“Seamus,” Liya said, “you’re hired. I’m the organizer for Coach, and I’d really like to have an assistant that knows the game better than most of us assistants do.”

He looked at her for a bit, glanced around the tables, then asked, “You can ... just do that? Hire an assistant?”

While Liya nodded, Meka answered, “She can. Coach trusts her implicitly. You should help out on the premier team this spring. I’ll be helping, too, but I’ll be on the university team in the fall, so won’t have time to help with the Central team.”

He looked slowly around the tables, then asked Liya, “You really want me to help?”


We went straight home after school. The number of butterflies cavorting in my stomach had been building all day. While I was a bit surprised by my nervousness, I was far from shocked.

I quietly asked Rhee in the seat next to me, “Are you nervous?”

She looked at me, grimaced slightly – if that’s a possibility, and nodded.

“I’m sort of glad, but why are we nervous? I sort of get it, but sort of don’t.”

Quietly she answered, “I’ve been trying to figure that out, myself. I don’t remember what we did in History because of this.”

“Hopefully, at least one of us can get her act together for this afternoon, else it could be ... less than great.”

She nodded emphatically.

In the garage, hopefully surreptitiously, I cornered Meka, saying, “Rhee and I are both really nervous. I’m hoping you aren’t.”

She shrugged and answered, “A little. I’ve thought about suggesting a deferral, but we probably can’t get Char here next Friday, so we’d have to defer for quite a while. Were you hoping I could ... run things?” When I nodded at her, she smiled, then said, “You know, that makes you ... more ... human ... more ... attractive. You’ve usually got it so together.”

When she opened her arms, I quickly and fervently stepped into her embrace, folding myself into her.

“I can run the show, in which case we’re going to have a quick Las Amadas ... snack. Hopefully, that will help with everyone’s butterflies.”

I was surprised, pleasantly so, by Meka’s “snack.”

When Celeste walked in the door, she said, “Andy is taking a pass, thinking she wasn’t a member of Las Amadas. I couldn’t convince her otherwise since we’ve not had a formal induction of her.”

“Oh, fuck,” I exclaimed. “I’m sorry, Celeste, for dropping the ball on that.”

“It’s not your fault. I think it’s no one’s, but if it’s anyone’s, it’s mine, as I’ve pondered that situation a few times of late, and I won’t hear further self-recrimination in that vein from you. Understood?” I meekly nodded, which caused her to grin and reply, “Good. Meka, it looked like you were going to say something as I was walking in.”

“Yes. A ... few of us seem to be suffering from a case of nerves, so we’re going to have what I’m calling a Las Amadas snack. I know you’ve gotten your greeting kisses in, but, Brett, please walk around the room and give each of your girlfriends another nice greeting kiss. Take your time; get into it.”

“Oh, I like that kind of snack,” Lana exclaimed.

“Then I’ll start with you, very most favorite cousin.”

When Brett gave Lana a five-second kiss, Meka remonstrated with him, saying, “No, Brett. I said to ‘get into it’ and I meant that to include your whole body. So long as your hands stay on the outside of clothes, just this time you can set them free on our playgrounds.”

Lana responded, “Oh, Goddess! Yes!”

Brett wrapped her in his arms again and began kissing her, his hands running around her back. However, Meka noted that he was keeping most of his body from contacting Lana’s, so she stepped to them, placed one of her hands on each of their asses, and shoved their pelvises together.

“Your whole body, Brett.”

Lana moaned, moved her hands down his back and onto his ass, and pulled him tightly into her. Meka let them go for about a half-minute, then had the two release each other, and pushed Brett to the next closest girl, Kim. Our Kim copied Lana’s move of pulling Brett into her by his ass. He groaned when their pelvises met and ran his hands around her back then down onto her ass. When he squeezed her cheeks, she moaned into his mouth and used her hands on his ass to rotate him a little, then moaned into his mouth again at the result of that rotation.

Meka announced, “Whatever you do, all of you, do NOT make him cum in his pants,” after which she pulled Brett out of Kim’s arms and pushed him to Liya.

Liya had no hesitation in pulling Brett into her by his ass as she attacked his mouth with hers. Meka kept Brett moving about every half-minute and I’m sure that any nervousness most of us had when we started this was subsumed by desire, hot and immediate desire. He had had to pull away from Heather where he panted, his eyes on Heather’s, as he relaxed from nearly orgasming.

Meka said, “Despite that she’s the least endowed of all of us, Heather may well be the sexiest of us. I understand that even Charlie can have trouble controlling his response to her. I know that I couldn’t get enough during my first time with her.

“Now that everyone’s more excited than nervous, it’s time we got down to business. I’m not sure how 12 girls can share taking Brett’s few items of clothing off him, but I’ll start things off by taking his shirt off him, along with however many of you want to help. Once we get that done, someone else can volunteer to organize the trickier task of getting his pants off him, and then so on.”

I interjected, “I suggest that Char, Cera, Brit, and Lana be the ones that remove his underwear.”

My suggestion was greeted with a number of emphatic head nods. Celeste and I joined Meka in pulling Brett’s T off. After that, Kim organized Rhee and Gracey in getting his pants off, and Liya and Heather each removed a sock while looking up at the obvious bulge in his navy-blue undies.

As she stood, Liya said, “When you four remove his undies, you must be mindful of his cock. You need to pull the waistband out so it doesn’t catch on his erection.”

The undies crew showed a combination of nerves and excitement as they stepped up to complete their task. Char and Brit were on his right side, Brit was in front, as was Cera on his left side. Brett whimper-moaned as his cock came into view, while we girls groaned in want.

Heather said, “Oh, Brett. I’m very much looking forward to that moving inside me.”

“Me, too,” Liya agreed.

Meka stated, “Brett, don’t get very physical, but go around the room and give each of us a quick greeting kiss. I’d prefer that you do that after you get us naked, but that seems contra-indicated to me as just too fucking exciting.”

He nodded, although whether at the original command or at Meka’s concern about completely naked hugs all around, I did not know. By the time he had given us each a kiss, he was panting and his cockhead was a vivid purple-red. The undies crew could not take their eyes off his cock except during the kiss each got. Actually, no one could.

Meka pulled us out of the group stupor by saying, “Brett, please remove the clothes from each of us by age in descending order and note that Kim is older than I am. However, the foursome on ... Oh, hell. You’re one of the girls. Would you take it poorly if I said you wear a panty rather than underwear?”

“Umm ... no. At least, not in private or in the compound.”

“Thanks, Brett. You really are like no guy I’ve ever known. Most would react poorly to the request I made of you. Anyway, regardless of age, you will undress last the four future wives that removed your panty. You may disrobe them in order, so long as you leave Lana for last.”

When Lana squeaked, Meka gave her the hairy eyeball, and she subsided. Brett began his oh-so-onerous task of stripping 12 girls, beginning with Celeste.

When he had her naked, he stared at her for a while, then said, “You are absolutely gorgeous. It’s hard to believe that a real beauty like you would want me.”

“Brett, you’re gorgeous. More importantly, you’re kind and loving. You could be plain-looking, but with those other attributes, I’d still be interested in you. The only experience I have with guys as nice as you is with Charlie. I know you find it difficult to believe, but I’m here, now, because this is where I most want to be. I want to be one of your wives and I want to be one of Charlie’s lovers. Hell, having just one of you two would make me ecstatic. Having both of you would be otherworldly. God, I want you, Brett. You’re a delight to the senses; every part, every facet.”

He stared at her for a while, again, then responded, “It’s hard to really take in, but I’ll certainly be ecstatic to have you for a wife.”

“Go on. Go strip your future wife, Kim, before I jump your bones right here.”

When he had removed Kim’s clothes, he stared at her, then said, “Goddess, you’re lovely.”

I was surprised when Kim blushed, but she kept her head up and responded, “In the nearly two years I was with my recent ex, he never made me feel as beautiful as you did by what you just said and how you looked at me. Oh, I got looks from him, but they were ... leering. You ... Your look felt ... loving, appreciative. Thanks, Brett.”

He traversed the circle of us in the prescribed order, looking at each of us in turn after removing the girl’s clothing, providing each with a vocal indication of how wonderful he considered his life with us in it in this fashion.

Once he had stripped Rhee and given her a loving look and comment, he stepped to Char and said, “You’re the one that’s possibly least interested in me. I know, you told me that you would be my wife and lover, but of the girls, you’re probably the farthest toward ... the lesbian end of the spectrum. I’ll give you the choice of when your turn is.”

“While the other girls might be more interested in being with you than I am, I do want to be with you. I want the whole thing with you. I’d like to be next to last ... if that’s okay.”

He nodded, then stepped over to Brit and said, “The time has come for me to see you naked, rather than just imagining it. I still feel amazed that you wanted to be naked in the changing booth with me and impressed that you could get over your ... body concerns to make that happen.” After he pulled her panty off her feet, he stood looking at her for a few moments, then said, “You were pretty when I first met you, and you’re still pretty, but you’re now even sexier than you were when I met you. I’m so much looking forward to an intimate relationship with you.”

Brit initiated the movement that would have her wrapped around him, but stopped it before she had even touched him, then said, “I love you, Brett. We’re going to have a wonderful life together.”

When he had Cera naked, he looked lovingly at her, then said, “I find it hard to believe the diversity of lovely girls that want to be with me. I’m finding it very difficult to keep my hands and mouth off you right now.”

With her eyes on his cock, she replied, “The same goes for me with you. I’m greatly looking forward to making love with you, my husband.”

Char moaned as Brett slipped her panty down her legs and off her feet.

As he stood, before he began looking at her, Char said, “I may be mostly lesbian, but I want you. God, it felt so good having you take my clothes off me. I’m both nervous and excited standing before you naked, with you naked in front of me.”

“That’s precisely how I feel, both of us looking at each other without clothing. I’m glad you could be here for this. It wouldn’t have been right had you not been here.”

Brett then stepped up to Lana and said, “I’ve been in love with you for a couple of years. I’ve so much wanted to give in to the things you wanted to do, but could not imagine how that would be good for us. Apparently, you were right.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.