Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 161

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 161 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

March 11, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

We forgot to assign cute cuddlers last night, but Lana and Kim wound up next to him.

We were up, showered, breakfasted, and on the road to Armoire d’Amour in time to reach the back door two minutes before 8:00. Katherine was anxious and/or had heard us pull up, as she had the door open before everyone exited the Sprinter.

“Good morning!”

Many of us answered her, while I thought I’d try something to see if she were amenable. I stepped up and hugged her. After a couple of seconds of surprise and lack of response, she hugged me back.

Liya asked, “Do you mind Beth hugging you?”

“Not at all.”

“Would you mind if others of us hugged you?”

“Not at all.”

Everyone hugged her, with Brett telling her, “We appreciate you doing this for us, and we enjoy visiting with you.”

She was speechless for a few seconds, then replied, “And I really like it when you girls visit. It’s nearly always the highlight of my week. You’re all crazy and fun.” Once we were all in the staff room, she found Liya and asked, “What would you like today?”

“We didn’t have enough time to look for tops for the female girls last time, so that’s a priority. However, Heather has a couple of questions for you about stuff for Brett.”

When Katherine turned, Heather told her, “We’ve found a need for a short short for him, but one that’s loose on the legs. In addition, we’d like a four-pocket short for him that would be something like a Daisy Duke short. We’d like more of his sexy legs in view. Is that a thing?”

Katherine looked at Brett, who was only slightly pink and said, “You’re getting used to the focus on you. You didn’t go as red-faced as I’ve seen you go when Heather said something that complimented you.”

“I am becoming more comfortable with them and with what they tell me or say about me. I’m not sure I agree with all they say, but I sure like that they like ... me and ... various parts of me.”

She smiled, then responded, “Keep the humility, Brett. You’re a lovely young man, and that humility is a large part of the whole package.”

“Thank you, Katherine. I’ll endeavor to do just that.”

Heather jumped back in, “We also wanted to tell you that we’re so happy you carry that trunk we’ve bought six of. He’s told us a couple more times since we were last here that he really likes them. In fact, it’s been his go-to undergarment, and he usually cycles through the six of them every week. We girls, of course, love how he looks in them. We might want two or three more to provide him more variety and to have enough for every day of the week.”

“I was going to tell you that I got a few more colors and patterns in of that trunk. It’s been a surprisingly good seller, even not counting the ones for Brett.”

“Excellent. They’re inexpensive enough that we wouldn’t mind him having even more if we like the colors or patterns.”

“Good. While we have some tight shorts in his size, men’s shorts got away from short inseams well before I opened the store, and I’m not sure I could find anything that could work. Unfortunately, we don’t have anything like the first need you described, either, and I don’t recall seeing anything like that in the catalogs. Might one or two of you visit some afternoon or evening to look at catalogs? Perhaps we could find something like that somewhere.”

“Mondays are our freest evenings, usually. Could Liya and I and one of our drivers visit tomorrow after dinner? Are you here that late?”

“I easily can be. Would something like 6:30 work?”

“That’s just about perfect. We’ll be here.”

Liya jumped in, “I was telling the girls this the other day, but now that we’ve got a guy with great legs, there’s little or nothing in men’s fashions that can show them off well. We find it frustrating.”

“I know precisely what you mean. I recently happened to see photos of professional basketball players from the 60s. Their game shorts were very short. The only thing I can suggest is to find a short that you like and cut off most of the legs. However, if the front pockets are deep enough if you didn’t cut off the bottom of the pockets, they’d stick out below.”

“Hmm, that wouldn’t be a deal-breaker. Of course, he couldn’t carry things like a key chain with many keys in a pocket like that, as it would look a bit silly. But he doesn’t need a physical key for our house, so that could work. I’m not sure that I could do the alterations in a professional-enough-looking manner.”

“I’d be happy to do that for you if you found a short here that you like. I’m pretty good with my sewing machine.”

“You would?”

“Sure. You’re great customers that I enjoy a lot. And something like that wouldn’t take very long.”

“Katherine, we’d really appreciate that,” Heather replied.

“Why don’t you come with me to the floor, Heather, and see if we can find something that would work for you? Liya, you come out, too, and look for tops for the girls. Is there anything else you’d need for them?”

“Yes, we’d like some very cheeky shorts for Lana, both in tight and loose versions if you have such. She’s discovered that she likes to flaunt her lovely butt.”

“We have that in spades. Unlike for guys, inseams on women’s have, if anything, gotten shorter.” She looked like she was thinking hard for a few seconds, then added, “Lana, I’d be happy to bring a few options back. May I get a look at you so I can get the sizes just right?”

“Sure,” Lana replied before she turned to face away from her and dropped her gym short to the floor; she was commando.

“Oh. Yes. You have quite a lovely butt and I’ve got a plethora of items that will be perfect for showing it off. You and Brett are cousins. Right?” When Lana nodded, Katherine added, “Your family seems to have great butt genes. You two are quite a pair.”

“Thanks, Katherine.”

Our two clothes mavens accompanied Katherine to the floor, while the rest of us stayed in the break room. Lana had taken her feet out of her gym short and placed the short on one of the plastic chairs and sat on it.

“Are you going to get naked like Brett was last time?”

“If there’s reason to do so, I wouldn’t mind much. It seems that Armoire is somewhat like Wednesday nights in that some of the rules are in abeyance.”

I replied, “I think that’s right. We certainly got to look at a naked Brett last time for quite a while.”

Kim stated, “I move that, like Wednesday nights at the W, the various clothing rules are in abeyance in select circumstances at Armoire d’Amour, and that those circumstances can be ad hoc.”

Meka seconded the motion, we passed on discussion, and voted unanimously in favor of the motion.

After about five minutes, Katherine returned with a variety of shorts and tops for Lana, saying, “These should give you something to do while we rustle up more tops for the female girls and shorts for your guy.”

Lana quickly picked a short and a top, set them aside, removed her top and bra, then began donning the items she had selected.

Katherine stood there in something like shock, but recovered quickly and said, “More than your ass is lovely, Lana.”

Lana turned around showing a little color on her face but thanked Katherine. She had the top on but had not gotten to the short. Katherine stared in the direction of her pussy for a few seconds, then lifted her eyes to Lana’s.

“Yes. You’re lovely all around.”

Lana stepped to Katherine; threw her arms around her; hugged her tightly, but briefly; thanked her; stepped back; and turned to pick up the short.

Katherine shivered her body, then turned to head to the floor.

“I think someone just got beneath Katherine’s skin,” stated Celeste.

Lana flushed again, but held her head high, then modeled the outfit for us. The top was a lacy, emerald crop top extending about halfway from her breasts to her navel. The white short was a bit loose and the hem in the back rose in an arch on each cheek, revealing much of both.

Rhee said, “In addition to getting under Katherine’s skin, someone has also found a new Wednesday night outfit. Stand still, Lana.”

Rhee stepped over to her and ran her right hand beneath the short on her cheeks.

“Yes, that’s virtually perfect for Wednesday nights. And the top is somewhat see-through. God, Lana, you are very lovely.”

Lana turned around to Rhee, slammed into her, wrapped her arms around her, and kissed her hard, obviously with tongue.

Rhee got into it and put her arms around Lana; they kept kissing. Some 30 seconds into the kiss, Liya and Katherine returned.

Lana was facing the door, and she apparently saw them enter, as she flinched. However, she kept the kiss going for another five seconds or so while Liya and Katherine watched.

Lana stepped back and said, “Thanks for your kind words, Rhee.”

Katherine asked, “Did you compliment her on the outfit?”

Rhee turned and answered, “I did. It’s perfect for her. You really are a whiz at this, and that’s why we keep coming back. You have great ideas and you give us the lowdown on things. While we don’t have such ... personal relationships with other retailers, other than Katie’s mom, we probably wouldn’t have this one if you weren’t so good at what you do and are personable. Your loveliness is a perk, too.”

Katherine flushed slightly and thanked Rhee. She then pointed her chin at the table for Liya, and the two of them placed their armsful of tops there.

“The stacks for each girl are placed perpendicularly in the stack as a whole to other girls’ stacks. Some of the sizes will obviously be for certain girls, while others are probably shareable among two or three of you, I’m thinking particularly of Kim and Beth.

“It also seems as if your relationship has ... moved forward, again.”

Meka answered, “It has. Sex is still off the table, but we’re getting some experience with nudity as a group.”

Katherine stared at Meka for a couple of seconds, turned to Brett, and asked, “What do you think about that?”

“It’s so wonderful. My future wives are all lovely.”

“And you don’t try to ... touch them when you’re naked with them?”

“No. We have rules that are hard about that, but some of the other rules are ... more flexible, such that occasionally coloring slightly outside the lines for short periods is acceptable, but not frequently.”

She shook her head and responded, “Every time you visit, I’m more and more amazed at how you’re ... dealing with the aspects of relationships that can cause angst, if not trouble. You girls seem to be doing an excellent job of circumventing problem areas. Of course, it probably wouldn’t work without a ... what did you call him? A really great guy?”

Liya replied, “We know it would work only for guys like Brett, and we would never have done this for him if he weren’t who he is. The more we’re with him, the more often one of us says something like, ‘You’re perfect for us,’ like Heather did the last time we were here. And he is. He has a backbone, but he also doesn’t have a need to do things his way. As I think we’ve mentioned to you, he’s very flexible and will gladly do things we want and the way we want, but he can and does tell us, ‘no.’ We don’t push him when he’s certain, but he listens to our explanations when he’s concerned, but uncertain whether he should be. We love him so much.”

“And I love them so much. My life is nearly paradisical.”

Heather entered with a stack of shorts a minute later. I looked at the clock, which showed 8:35. I opined to myself that, again, we would not get everything done. When I turned back to Heather, she had a warm rusty-brown short in her hands as she stepped over to Brett, who saw her coming and faced her fully.

“This is a low-rise short that Katherine thinks would be the easiest to alter for you.”

Heather placed the short on the table next to her, then put her hands on the hem of Brett’s shirt and pulled it up and off him. She then knelt before him, had him toe his shoes off, then unsnapped the short he was wearing and carefully pulled it down and off his feet, leaving the trunk he was wearing on him. She grabbed the short off the table and held it at the floor briefly.

However, she stood with it, saying, “I forgot the new trunk.” She rummaged through the small pile and pulled out a trunk like his others, then said, “Brit, I thought you’d like this one.”

When Brit stepped over to her, Heather handed her the short. When Brit opened it up, her eyes went wide and her eyebrows climbed her forehead.

“This is crazy! Look at this, girls!”

She held it above her head, and laughter broke out. The short was patterned in pink and gray but had comically surprised eyes on the right leg looking straight across to the crotch. I was surprised that she was the one to explain it.

“Katherine, this is perfect. The other day, I painted comic eyeballs like this on the front-inner portion of his thigh, with the eyes obviously looking at his balls. He actually went to school like that, though it was too cold for a short that day. Of course, that was solely for us, as there’s probably not another girl at school that would fit with us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.