Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 166

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 166 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

March 22, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

After the usual beginnings to practice, but omitting rondo, we scrimmaged for the rest of the time, but with Coach frequently moving individuals to different positions and/or to the other team. I presumed that the cut was coming up and Coach was being certain of her decisions. Emma Crewe, who did not make the cut last fall, but stayed on as an assistant, is borderline, but I think Coach wants to get her a lot more practice and game time so that she will be more prepared this fall for the high school team, considering we lost our entire starting back line to graduation.

On the walk home, I sent a text to Katherine.

When Brett went to shower upstairs, Liya announced, “Beth and Meka, Brit and Cera, Civia and Kim, Rhee and Gracey, Liya and Heather, and with the trio of Lana, Char, and Maren.”

After the shower, Maren stated, “Okay, that was fun. I’m fully sold on the buddy-wash system! Civia, could we shower together at your house or mine?”

Civia answered by wrapping Maren in her arms and hugging her tightly, then stepping back.

While dressing in the closet, donning bikinis under shirts and shorts, Heather asked Maren, “What do you think about the general nudity?”

“I’m getting to like it, mostly because I interpret your willingness to be naked with me and vice-versa as you girls liking me.”

“We do, and we’re glad you’ve been willing to help out at practice, as that means we get to see you most days.”

Maren stared at Heather for a few seconds, then responded, “That’s why I volunteered. I’ve ... I’ve never had so many ... friends, other girls that ... are like me.” She turned to Civia and added, “Thanks for introducing me to your friends. They’re incredible, even the seniors, and that may be the ... craziest part of this, that I’m friends not only with girls in high school but that some of them are seniors!”

“And we like you, too,” Kim replied, “just as we like Civia. You need to understand that that is crazy for us, also.”

Brett met us upstairs, and we traipsed over to the W to join the various parents, Celeste, and Andy for Thursday dinner. It was a bit less cozy at the table with Brett’s parents in Thailand, but dinner and conversation were no less enjoyable. After cleanup, we headed to the hot tub. I was a bit surprised to see Kalina and Emma both wearing two-piece suits that were a little on the daring side, although less daring than various of the girls’ bikinis, including mine. Heather again wore a fairly small bikini bottom with a narrow-ish tube.

Sandy commented, “Are you two becoming more comfortable with us?”

Emma replied, “With each other – that is, among the three of us and with ... everyone now here. I don’t know how Kalina and Jeff would feel, not to mention Steph and Matt, but I’d be fine with wearing suits here like those of some of the girls.”

Carol responded, “It certainly made sense to begin conservatively. While it’s not like we’re trying to get everyone skinny-dipping in here, please feel free to wear what you’re comfortable wearing. We want these evenings to be a circle of friends getting together regularly to enjoy the friendship. We parents of the Williams clan have not had the same ... opportunity to enjoy friends of similar age and experience as our girls have, and we greatly appreciate these evenings.”

Kalina replied, “Jeff and I are in the same boat. We’ve had little social time with adults other than co-workers. We’ve also come to like ... this whole crowd masquerading as a family.” She frowned, then added, “No, you’ve made a family from scratch from friendship and love, and that’s something I could not have imagined before Jeff met those girls of yours that had created the ... beginnings of that family. We’re getting more and more comfortable being here and are very happy to have these regular get-togethers.”

“Good,” Inez replied. “While I have a different relationship with this family than you, Emma, and Jeff have, I got here in, essentially, the same way, and I’m also very much happier.”

Kalina looked at Inez for a few seconds, then at Jeff for a few more, who then nodded at her micro-metrically. I felt as if Kalina were pondering saying or asking something of import, and it seemed like many or more of the rest of us felt the same, as no one said a word, perhaps in anticipation.

“Maren, Civia, do you recall the caution we gave you about ... adult conversations here on a previous Thursday?” When both responded in the positive, Kalina added, “Keep that caution in mind.” She turned back to Inez and asked, “Without speaking of ... specific ... actions, would you mind telling us how you view your plural marriage and how it’s made you happier?”

Inez glanced around, then replied, “You don’t know Nira well, but we began becoming closer friends when our daughters began spending more time here. Just that helped some with my mental stability, but joining this marriage provided even more benefits, the most important of which is ... the emotional support of my spouses. I’m no longer mostly alone anymore. While I could have been one of Charlie’s girlfriends for ... ever, I suppose, the commitment ... in both directions has enabled me to spend less time worrying about the future and more time enjoying the present, with the present including the conjugal aspects of the marriage, of course, but also the deep friendship with like-minded people.

Inez glanced at Civia sitting next to Maren, then turned back to Kalina and added, “I don’t know if Civia knows this or had told you, but Nira is Charlie’s girlfriend.” She waited while Kalina’s eyebrows rose and her eyes rounded, then said, “Once she returns from the Canaries, I would be surprised if she doesn’t eventually join this marriage.” Kalina was about to say something, but Inez continued with, “Yes, she would join partly for the ... sex, but she’s in the same boat I was in, and that boat was, like mine, somewhat adrift. She hungers for the same stability, the same emotional support that I wanted. Even six months ago, I had no idea that I could find the answer to those hunger pangs by joining the marriage of friends of mine. While no one here will suggest such to her, I’m fairly sure she’ll see the same benefits I saw when I proposed to my future spouses.” She again glanced at Civia and Maren, then finished, “Hopefully this won’t be considered too horrible for the younger girls to hear but Nira also does not consider, as I had done, female-female sex to be disgusting. I’ll also tell you that, given the ratio of the sexes in this marriage, girl-on-girl is a large percentage of the sex and I’ve found it to be enjoyable.”

Kalina looked at Inez for a while, then responded, “Thanks for your frankness. Since I found Jeff, I’ve never had those particular worries, as he is a rock, the rock of our family. However, I understand how important the emotional stability is that he provides, not just for me, but Civia, too. Jeff is, at least in some ways, more ... liberal in thoughts and beliefs than I am, although we’ve always taught Civia not to consider lifestyles to be bad that are different from what she’s known simply because they’re different. She has kept us apprised of yours, at least as far as she’s known. While we’ve been surprised, we’ve never even considered that it was something to keep her from or something on which we’d look down. In fact, we applaud you for following your hearts, despite what many would think of your relationship. We want to make that perfectly clear with you, with your girls, with Civia, and, now, with Emma and Maren.”

Carol said, “Thank you. That seemed obvious to us when you didn’t keep Civia away from her friends, from her ... second family. Regardless, we greatly appreciate you clearly stating what we had hoped you’d feel about us.”

Emma jumped in, “I hope my curiosity isn’t considered inappropriate. Inez told us that she proposed to you three. Who did the proposing to join Carol with Charlie and Sandy.”

“Sandy and I, together ... on bended knee, actually,” Dad replied.

Emma turned to Carol and asked, “If you don’t mind, what was your response?”

“I screamed ‘yes’ a few times, then began crying in happiness and relief. I had the same concerns that Inez mentioned, but mine were overlaid by a deep attraction to and love for Charlie. They surprised me greatly. We had a short engagement, then each one of us married each of the other two. I’ve never, ever been so happy.”

Emma looked at Civia and Maren and asked, “What lesson or lessons have you two learned from this discussion?”

The two looked at each other, then Maren replied, “Some marriages ... other than those involving ... one man and one woman can work.”

Emma added, “I’m not trying to pooh-pooh their marriage, but it is of relatively short duration. Despite that, what might make you think that the marriage could last?”

Civia immediately replied, “From previous conversations about their marriage, they’re aware of a lot of the ... possible ... problems ... and are dealing with those. Also, as Carol said the last time, all of them want the marriage to last and my experience here suggests that they’re succeeding.”

Emma queried, “What particular aspect of the ... problem-solving might be the most important?”

Civia and Maren looked at Emma, then at each other. Maren shrugged, and Civia looked at Dad, who was looking at her.

Civia quietly responded, “It might be that it’s not ... Charlie’s ... harem, that it’s a marriage of equals.”

Sandy said, “I agree with Civia. It’s not Charlie’s harem. It’s no one’s harem, although I like to think of it as Charlie’s harem.” She grinned around the hot tub, then added, “While each of us has differing roles, there is great overlap among them. And, as Civia said, each of us very much wants this to work, and we’ll want it to work if or when Nira wants to join it. None of us knows what she’s thinking in this vein, or even if she’s thinking in it at all. However, we’ve begun preparing for her addition, trying to figure out how she would change the marriage. While no one can be prepared for every change, trying to anticipate such changes is an excellent exercise in life, and certainly no less so in marriage.”

Kalina responded, “Again, thanks to all of you for ... assuaging my curiosity and helping to teach us and our girls about your marriage. Assuming that we’re still getting together like this once the girls are a bit older, might we have a franker discussion about your marriage? One that might tread less lightly on the sexual aspects of it?”

Silence met Kalina’s request, but I noticed a small smile on her face, that quickly disappeared as she added, “We’ve ... Emma, Jeff, and I have begun having discussions about sexual relationships with the girls. It’s something that I’ve wanted to do with Civia since she told us about your plural marriage, however, couldn’t find a way to start. With Emma and Maren becoming friends, and Emma’s ... greater willingness and bravery in starting such discussions, we’ve begun them. We’re all interested in the two of them understanding more than just the ... minimum mechanics of reproduction. We want them to ... understand that there is a lot more to sex in a relationship than simply reproduction and that many relationships fail when the members involved are not on the same page when it comes to sexual relations. We cannot know what either of their sexual histories will encompass, but it can’t hurt them to know more particulars of a successful plural marriage.”

Sandy immediately replied, “We can probably do that. Charlie and I were ... fairly frank with Beth in our various discussions about relationships and sex.” She looked at Maren and Civia, adding, “It should not take up a lot of your mental energy, but you should occasionally think about what might interest you, whether it’s boys or girls ... or both ... or none. Although our society has problems with other than fully heterosexual... [she paused, looking at them to be sure of their understanding of the term; when she got nods of understanding, she continued] ... none of us will think at all poorly of you if you have leanings or even strong desire on the homosexual part of the spectrum, and we’ll support you no matter your preferences when you figure them out. Beware that it could be quite a while before you fully figure out those preferences. I was older than Beth before I figured out myself, and even then, there were aspects that I didn’t discover until much older. So long as you report such conversations to your respective parents, you’re welcome to discuss that issue with any of us. Sex is a topic that most believe is too difficult and too embarrassing to discuss, particularly with children. However, that simply leaves confused children, which can lead to problems for them.”

Jeff immediately responded, “Civia, Sandy is correct, as we’ve discussed with you. It’s been obvious to your mother and me that you love and respect your second set of parents and we’ve looked at them, for a while now, as co-parents with us of you. We’d be fine with you discussing the topic with any of the adults here, but we would like to know what you discussed and what you thought of the topics covered.”

Civia responded by standing, stepping over to Jeff, straddling his lap, and hugging him, then reaching her right arm out and pulling Kalina into the hug.

“Thanks for allowing me to have so many wonderful parents, seven now that I think of Emma as another of my moms. I’m so very lucky.”

Emma responded, “Thanks, Civia, for thinking of me like that, as that’s a great compliment.” She turned to face her daughter and stated, “The same rules apply to you, Maren. The adults here are trustworthy and care for your well-being and you can discuss any subject with them, so long as you let me know about the discussions ... although you can keep any discussions about my surprise birthday party secret.”

There was much chuckling, and the conversation took a much lighter turn for the rest of the evening.


After a short homework-and-study session on our bed, I opined, “I think it’s time to begin fellatio instruction, at least a general overview.”

When there was quick agreement all around, Celeste said, “Class is in session. Since we already have a wonderful, hard cock at hand, here are some of the most important large-scale bits.”

She proceeded to explain the parts and that the balls required particular care in handling.

“I learned by trial and error, so there are probably many good techniques out there. I’ll show you how I go about it.”

Celeste had Brett lie flat, then showed how she began by licking and fondling lightly. She explained everything as she slowly took Brett up and down the Stairway until, some 15 minutes after she began, got him to cum in her mouth. She held the spend in her mouth and showed us, then swallowed.

“Holding it all in your mouth is not particularly easy and doesn’t serve any real purpose for most guys. It’s mostly a porno prop so that the film’s viewers can see that the guy actually came, and, assuming that Brett doesn’t particularly care, you need not do that with him ever, nor with Charlie or Jim.”

Brett affirmed Celeste’s statement with vigorous nodding.

She added, “Like your clit, his cockhead is very sensitive for a time after orgasm, so be particularly careful with it, although you can touch the shaft to your heart’s content during that time, including licking on it. Some guys like the shaft bitten softly, but that does little or nothing or worse for other guys. Brett will tell us how he feels about it. As when we made him cum into the cup, it’s very important to keep your tongue and mouth actions going while he’s cumming, as the orgasm will go somewhat ... flat without it. He’ll let you know when to stop, and we should establish with him what indicator he’ll use to tell us. As you get more and more practice at that with him, you’ll learn somewhat closely when to stop without his indication. Of course, most of the time, I’d rather him cum in my pussy. However, it’s obviously physically easier to make him cum with your mouth when you’re trying to be surreptitious about it. We’ll also want to make him orgasm a lot in order to build his endurance, so we’ll need to work with him closely on enabling each bout to last as long as we can.”

Heather said, “Brett, I hope this will be okay with you, but we’ll each need a lot of practice giving you head.”

There was much laughing, particularly after Brett acted put-upon by rolling his eyes and saying, “If you must,” in a reluctant way.

Celeste added, “Heather’s right, and for the foreseeable future since that seal is broken, I suggest that Heather or I help one of the girls new to fellatio to learn how to do that for Brett ... every night in bed.”

The cousins both exclaimed, “Oh, Goddess!”

Meka then stated, “That’s a good idea. I also suggest that all of us become comfortable with handling him, so whenever we can take a more leisurely shower, one or more of us should make him cum in the shower.”

There was much exclaiming, during which Meka looked around.

“Does anyone think we’re moving too quickly with those two proposals?”

No one responded immediately, so Meka looked pointedly at Char.

She responded, “No, I think not. At least, not if we’re trying to become proficient at both tasks. I can easily see that taking at least a month, and that’s a speed at which I feel comfortable. I might also suggest that sometime soon we begin doing make-out sessions with him. It could start with just one girl at a time, but we could ramp that up to two or three.”

“Oh, Goddess! I can’t believe how wonderful my life is!”

March 23, 2018

We had set it up last night. The alarm was set 15 minutes earlier than usual. When each of us girls was cognizant, she chewed on her breath mint. Meka and Andy, his cuddlers last night, gave him one, after which each of us took turns lying on him and giving him a birthday kiss. When we were done, we gave him an option for an orgasm, but he passed on it. Meka and Andy, being his first kissers, got breakfast started and by the time the last of us reached the kitchen – Brett, Lana, and me, bacon and eggs were ready for all and we sat for breakfast.

Kim exclaimed, “To reprise something Brett said, ‘I can’t believe how wonderful my life is’ now. I get to eat breakfast at a big table full of lovely, naked girls and one very lovely, naked guy. I get to make love with all the girls and I’ll soon be able to make love with our wonderful guy and two other gorgeous guys ... nearly anytime I want. The best, though, is that I get to fall asleep with and wake up to most of the best friends I’ve ever had. I love you all.”

After a number of quiet responses affirming love for Kim, including Brett stepping around to her chair and kissing her briefly, Meka announced, “Because the next couple days are going to be hectic, here’s the summary. After practice today, we shower and dress as if it were Wednesday for Brett’s birthday party at the W. I expect that things could get more Wednesday-like than just our apparel, if for no other reason than that the Moms are probably going to want to give our birthday boy special presents. Brett, they know that your cock is out of bounds, but if they want to expose it, feel free to allow them if you want. They’re not yet allowed to touch it ... with their hands, mouths, or pussies. However, if they sit naked on your naked lap, that’s okay. Your hands are allowed anywhere on their bodies other than their pussies, and you may kiss them anywhere except pussies or breasts. Had your birthday been next week, we might have gotten around to having your mouth on our breasts thus enabling you to kiss theirs. I’m not sorry, though, that we’ve been taking it slowly, even though it may seem that we’ve just suddenly sped up everything. I remind everyone that in January, although it wasn’t stated so clearly, we were looking at May or June for initiating intercourse with Brett. Obviously, we’re still on track for that, depending on how quickly we solve contraception. Celeste works tonight and will be home late. Katie will probably be joining us for the weekend after she gets off work tonight, although there’s a chance she’ll be able to make at least some of the festivities tonight. She understands that things might get a bit ... sexy tonight and at other times this weekend, and she’s willing to take part in at least some of it, particularly nudity.

“Tonight, when we’re back in our room, Brit’s infernal brush has a date with Brett’s great ass. Unfortunately, that means that he’ll have to wear a panty to bed. However, we can probably get someone fellatio practice before we get that panty on him.”

There was much rejoicing.

“We have a date Saturday morning with Katherine at 7:45. She seems like she doesn’t like to get up early, but for some reason or other, still seems willing to meet us at the store early. I’m not sure why.”

There was much laughing.

“We’re going for very skimpy undies for the girls that will be on the list of approved apparel for Wednesday nights. We’re turning up the heat there, as well as in our house. Heather, if you continue to go topless, you will be very close to naked on Wednesdays with the hoped-for new undies. Also, you have our blessing for your toplessness those days. However, Liya has reduced your chance of being the NFM in trade. Is that acceptable?”

With all eyes upon her, Heather swallowed the mouthful of eggs she was chewing, then said, “That’s fine, so long as the reduction isn’t huge, ‘cause my tits certainly aren’t.”

There was much laughing, and Rhee pulled her in and kissed her crown.

Meka smiled, then said, “Heather, you’re a wonder. Thank you for being part of us.” After a few beats, “The timing is off for this, but we’ll also be seeking a satiny panty for Brett, specifically for wearing when Brit’s brush has had its way with him. Katie will be joining us for the Armoire visit, and she knows what’s happened there in the past. Most of the rest of Saturday is free ... for doing homework and studying. I have a dancing date with Charlie Saturday night and will return late. Celeste is working a 2-10 shift so should be home in time to instruct another of our newbies on fellatio using Brett’s cock. I sure hope he doesn’t mind.”

There was much laughing.

“Sunday is mostly free, and we’re looking for something to do. Perhaps we could do a park visit. If you still have some schoolwork to do, get it done. Finally, Brett, how’d you like your morning birthday wishes?”

“I’m planning on having a birthday every other day from now on, that was so fun!”

Lana responded, “In the name of becoming fully comfortable with him, perhaps, with the sacrifice of 15 minutes of sleep, we could give him our good morning kisses that way every day.”

Meka responded, “I might be amenable to that change, but let’s discuss it Sunday. Is that okay?” When Lana nodded, Meka finished, “That’s the weekend. Let’s get our butts heading to school.”


I broke out the party hats at the LT, and Rachel clapped in excitement, asking, “Whose?”

Lana answered, “Brett’s.”

“Oh, a particularly important one.” She leaned over the table toward him and very quietly asked, “When I get a chance, may I give you a happy-birthday kiss?”

Brett looked at her for a few seconds, then asked, “You two aren’t having problems, I hope.”

Very quietly, Rachel answered, “No, but I’ve never kissed anyone but him, and I’d like you to be my ... little fling if that’s okay with you.” She frowned and held her hand up to him, then added, “I’m sorry. That may have sounded like I just wanted to use you to get something illicit, but that’s not how I meant it. I’m comfortable with very few guys, but you’re one of them, and the only one I have an interest in kissing other than Seamus. If you’re not interested, just say so and I won’t ask again.”

I was so proud of Brett when he didn’t glance around the table, but made up his own mind, and responded, “I’d like that, Rachel. Visiting us is the ... safest way to give me a birthday kiss. You’ll have to tell me when you visit how ... serious of a kiss you want to give.”

She looked into his eyes for a few seconds, then smiled and nodded.

We had a smaller number of participants for cake-eating, as neither of the Seamusi was at the LT today, which meant that each of us could have larger slices.


At the end of practice, Civia hugged Brett tightly and said, “Happy birthday! I wish I could make your party, but we’re going to visit my Baba for the weekend.”

“Thanks. Family is important, so I’m glad you’re going to see her. Of course, you also feel like family to me, so I’ll think of you and raise a toast.”

She leaned back and looked into his eyes, then hugged him hard again and said, “Thanks, Brett. Beth and everyone are right about you. You’re a really great guy and I’m glad you’re my friend!”

Civia hugged the rest of the LA, then she hurried home. Emma arrived to pick up Maren, and we chatted with her for a bit, then headed home ourselves.

Before stepping into the shower, Meka asked, “Would one of us with no experience at manually getting a guy to orgasm other than our efforts for Brett’s sample like to begin really learning how to do it?”

All four – Brit, Cera, Char, and Lana – raised their hands.

Since she was primed for assigning shower partners, Liya quickly made a quick random selection between 1 and 4, inclusive, and said, “Tonight, it’s ... Cera.” After a few heartbeats, she added, “Shower partners are ... Oh, how fortunate, and I didn’t set it up this way. The first shower partners are ... Brett and Cera! I suggest, Cera, that you make him cum after you’re finished showering, as he’ll be weak-kneed when he cums. The other partners are Meka and Andy; Brit and Lana; Char and Kim; Heather and Beth; and the trio of Rhee, Gracey, and Liya.”

Meka quickly instructed Cera on the basics and then ensured that she and Andy were next to her in the shower. Our showers were not rapid, but neither were they dawdling, but all were done, and could watch when Cera was ready to jack Brett off. He coached her a bit and had her slow down at times, but he still let her make him cum after only five minutes or so. Once he wasn’t wobbly, he pulled Cera into a full-body hug and kissed her hard. She responded by pulling him in more tightly and kissing him in a similar fashion.

After a minute or so, Brett asked, “Are you as happy with our life as I am?”

“Yes, my love. This is so much better than even my wildest dreams. Like Meka, I’m so glad you don’t see my skin color, but see me as me, as I love you so much. I need to introduce you to my parents, and if you’re okay with it, I want to introduce you as my ... future lover.”

“You’ve already told them, but I wouldn’t have minded even if you hadn’t. While I know what Meka and you meant by your words, I do see your skin color. Unlike a couple of my truly annoying classmates, I don’t see your skin color as a problem. I love you, Cera, and your skin color, and I want to be with you, but I want your parents to be comfortable with that.”

“Oh, Goddess! I want one of those!”

Brett responded immediately with that quick mind of his saying, “I’ll gladly accept a serious kiss in the shower as a birthday present from each of my lovers.”

With one of the shower heads spraying on his upper back and creating a mist around him, each of us stepped into a tight clinch with him and gave him a serious kiss. Goddess, I wanted to impale myself on his renewed erection! In the closet, we picked the brief like Jim’s we had gotten him at Armoire, then climbed into Wednesday wear, with Heather topless and Kim and Lana wearing skirts that revealed their asses.

On the way across the backyard, Brett pulled Lana into a whispered conversation. She responded with rounded eyes, then slammed her body into his and kissed him hard. He rubbed her bare ass cheeks, and that got him her legs wrapped around his waist as he held her up by her ass and she continued the kiss. When they separated, his cockhead was pushing out the waistband of his brief.

I convened an emergency meeting of the LA, despite that Celeste was at work.

I asked, “Brett would you consider it a suitable birthday present for us to remove your brief and fondle your cock here in the backyard, before following you into the W and allowing any female in the house to fondle you similarly throughout your party?”

Brett stared into my eyes for a long time, then looked around at the girls. Each of them nodded at him, after which he held his arms out to the sides.

Brit said, “Since her birthday is Monday, I suggest that it’s Cera who strips him and then explains the one-time rules to the Moms, if she’s willing.”

Cera agreed and that is what we did. Once Cera removed his brief, he had many hands at once touching his cock, his balls, and even his ass. He moaned many times during the process and his cock was rock hard when Cera called time. She then gently led him by his cock across the rest of the yard and into the W.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.