Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 172

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 172 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

March 29, 2018 (Thursday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

Gracey said, “TDer.”

She did not need to announce him, as Tweedle Dumber announced himself.

“Where’s Brittany?”

The volume made the younger stepbrother’s anger obvious, and Cera slid her chair away from him and turned.

“Why the fuck do you want to know? It’s not like you love your stepsister and why are you asking me?”

“None of your damn business.”

She came back with, “You’ve got it all wrong. If you’re going to use a verb as a modifier, you have to use a participle, so it’s, ‘None of your damned business. You know, the past participle, ‘damned.’ She looked at the ceiling briefly as if thinking, then added, “I guess you could also use ‘damning,’ but that just doesn’t sound right.” She shook her head at his confused and angry mien, and added, “Didn’t you pay attention in eighth-grade English?” While his eyes continued bugging out, she kept it up, “No, of course, you didn’t. Why the fuck would lowlife scum like you need to know about participles and other interesting things that you can do with verbs, like gerunds?”

“I don’t give a fuck. Just tell me where she is?”

“Because you asked so nicely, I’ll tell you. She left my house in a huff on Sunday, and I’ve not heard from her since, not that I’d be interested until she apologizes. And why do you care, anyway? It’s not like you’re a loving brother ... you pervert. She told me the sorts of things you’ve said to her.”

When he clenched his jaw and formed fists of his hands, Meka stood and asked, “Are you prepared for the pain and hassle if you follow through with that threat? You might want to ask your pig of a brother if he thinks you’ve got a winner of an idea. By the way. Where is he? I guess he couldn’t hack school so dropped out like the loser he is. The truly sad thing is that you’re not even that. You’re just pathetic.”

He screamed, “Fuck you, nigger,” as he threw a punch at Meka.

She blocked it with a sweep of her left forearm, but his left fist glanced off her right shoulder not far from her face. Behind the action, I could see a few kids talking on their phones, and others obviously videoing the scene. I could also see our School Resource Officer heading our way. So could Meka, which is why he got a good hit into her belly. She folded over his fist in such a way that she crashed into his legs, causing him to fall onto his ass. The officer quickly rolled him over, then zip-tied his hands behind his back.

I had put Garamai’s contact info in my phone, so quickly sent her a text about this development and asked her to contact ADA Raleigh. The SRO, who was probably at least six inches taller and 40 pounds heavier than Brit’s younger asshole stepbrother, had little problem hustling the punk out of the lunchroom.

Meka, standing, loudly said, “Those of you with good videos of this, please report to the office. I would greatly appreciate your help in dealing with that... [she obviously was trying to come up with a suitable noun] ... person.”

Meka stepped back to her place, grabbed her second pizza slice, then turned to leave.

Presumably at Lana’s surprised face, Meka asked, “What? I’m hungry, and I’d hate for the oh-so-delicious and oh-so-nutritious school food to go to waste.”

There was much chuckling, after which she said, “I’m heading to the office.” Quietly, she said, could you let the lawyer woman know?” When I told her I’d already sent a text, she smiled at me, then, to Katie, she said, “Please take notes for me. This will almost certainly take most or all of next Bell.”

The vice-principal was walking toward our table as we were clearing out.

She quietly asked Cera to come with her, then looked at me and asked, “Beth, would you tell Ms. McAllister that Cera will be in the office for a while?”

I looked at her a bit nonplussed but managed to nod at her.

She took pity on me, “Beth, most of the admin know who you are, and for all the right reasons.”

As she walked away with Cera, I said quietly, “But I’m just a freshman.”

Rhee responded, “Yes, you’re just a freshman ... with a 4.0, a plaque that says you’re a second-team all-state soccer player, and relationships with some teachers that would be on a first-name basis were that allowed. Yes, you’re quiet, Beth, but in the loudest way possible!”


Mom texted me that she had canceled our regular Thursday get-together because of the current situations surrounding Brit. Despite that, or because of it, some of us were not particularly focused on practice. When Liya explained to Coach, she had those of us players that were close to Brit do extra running, 15 laps worth in three sets of five laps each. Many of us were thankful, including me, as I can easily blank my mind when running.

There was nothing on the news, as we expected, but shortly after dinner, Meka’s phone rang.

When she looked at it, she held her hand up for quiet and answered, “Hello, ADA Raleigh.”

We all listened carefully, but Meka seemed only to answer questions in short, uninformative responses, but then she said, “Yes. I’d like to press charges.” She listened for a bit, then replied, “Okay. I can be there in 15 minutes.”

After putting her phone in her pocket, she said, “Something’s going on, but I don’t know what. Beth, would you ride with me to the station where Tweedle Dumber will be put in the system.” On the ride, she said, “Raleigh was being cagey, but I got no clue about what. She was very thankful for the heads up, so I’m wondering if the DA’s office might be taking advantage, somehow, of that numbskull being arrested.”

I asked, “Could it be that ... Tweedle the Senior will leave the house to bail out his son?”

“That’s where my mind was going, but don’t say anything. You’re there just to help me be calm.”

I grinned at her, and we rode silently for the rest of the trip. At the station, Meka swore out her statement about the incident and talked to a detective for nearly 15 minutes, then we left; no excitement at all.

With Brit at Katherine’s and Meka and Kim opting for a night together upstairs, the big bed seemed a little ... not lonely, but less ... something. We did have some excitement, though. Both of his cuddlers, Char and Gracey, one at a time and with nearly an hour between them, sucked him to orgasm.

With the lights out and all of us settling for sleep, Celeste said, “That may be the way we get everyone practice sucking our guy in a fair and even system. Brett, would it be okay with you if your cuddlers suck you every night?

Oh, goddess!”

March 30, 2018

We were eating breakfast in the nude, of course, when Sandy, also naked, walked in the main floor back door.

She cut off our questions, saying, “Come to the W; bring your bowls with you. Carol got it taped.”

Cera asked with obvious concern in her voice, “Brit?”

Mom nodded, but she obviously realized how Cera meant her question, so added, “Brit’s situation, not Brit.”

Cera quietly and slowly released a breath. I looked at the clock: 6:51. Katherine may well not be awake, yet, and I could not know if Brit was without calling her and, possibly, waking her up.

The news story withheld a lot of details, but Brit’s stepfather was in custody. We could not figure out the timing of everything, but the story mentioned that a suspect had come out of the car with a gun when it had been stopped by a roadblock and fired three rounds at police who returned fire, killing the suspect.

At 7:09, my phone rang.

Since I had given Brit’s burner phone a specific ring tone, I said, “It’s Brit.”

“Didja see the news? They got him, they got him,” after which she collapsed into relieved sobbing.

Katherine came on the phone, “I plan to tell Alyssa that I’ll be late coming in; I’ll stay here with Brit. There were enough holes in the news story, that I think she shouldn’t leave here, yet.” I quickly interrupted to agree with her, and she replied, “Good. I’ve got the security system on its highest settings, and we’re going to hole up here until we get more details. I expect either Raleigh or Khatri to call her at some point. Perhaps we’ll get more info then. Don’t worry, girls, I’ll keep her safe.”

Cera demanded to talk to Katherine, so I gave her the phone. Nothing of import came of the conversation that we did not already know, Cera simply needed reassurance about Brit’s safety. If nothing in our recent past had indicated the level of Cera’s feelings for Brit, this certainly would have done the task.

Once Katherine hung up, I gently suggested to Cera, “Perhaps, we should take you home on the way to school.” She objected, but I interrupted her, “You’re not going to be able to concentrate, so there’s no reason you should go. If your mom won’t be at home, perhaps Inez would be willing to drop you at Katherine’s. However, you should talk to your mom today, but please don’t tell her where Brit is. The news story did not mention which of the Tweedles was killed. If it was Dumb, I doubt if Dumber’s got the brain power to figure out where Brit is, but there’s no reason to take any chances. And if the dead Tweedle is Dumber, there’s still no reason to take chances.”

She looked at me, closed her eyes and breathed deeply a few times, then wrapped herself around me.

“You’re right. I’ll call Mom.” She turned to Inez, “Would you be willing to...”

“Of course. But Beth’s right. You should talk to your mom first.”

Cera nodded a few times, looked around the living room, then said, “Hey! Everyone’s naked!” Her eyes were bright, but they began filling with tears, as she said, “I’m still really worried, but ... just look at this ... wonderful ... second family I’ve found. Look at all these ... extra ... loving parents I’ve found.”

She inhaled deeply as she tilted her face to the ceiling, then let the breath out slowly as she brought her head level, again.

She looked around again, then quietly said, “Until recently, although I had wanted something in the way of a ... sexual relationship that was ... more than is typical, like Lana, I never imagined ... this. I love my ... large, naked family!”

She proceeded around the room, giving each member a tight hug.

When she got to Dad and gave him a longer hug than most of us had gotten, she leaned back and said, “You’re going to see ... more of me more often on Wednesdays. I’ve been too timid, but that’s behind me, now. Charlie, I want you. I want to make love with you. I want to have sex with you a lot. Like Brit, once I’ve gotten to have sex with Brett ... oh ... thirty or forty times, I’m coming for you.”

“Cera Martin, I’m very much looking forward to that day.”

She looked into his eyes for some time, then told him, “If it didn’t feel so ... not right to do it now, I would lie you on one of these couches and slowly suck you to orgasm in front of your wives and mine ... and my husband. I won’t do it now, but when Wednesday comes ... Who knows what happens on Wednesdays.”

She turned and said to the room, “I didn’t imagine a large, naked family, but look at us. None of us are at all concerned or nervous about the state of undress. Yes, we’re all ... concerned or worried about Brit, but we’re all comfortable enough with our family that, even though the immediate concern about Brit is past, none of us has gotten nervous about being naked.” She glanced around, then quietly said, “I love this life, but once we get Brit back home safe and sound, I’m really going to love this life and I will start that loving by getting as much of Charlie’s cock in my mouth as I can manage!”


The buzz at school was incredible. The various versions of the news story I heard or overheard provided for as excellent an example of how things change when passed from person to person by voice as I could imagine, and I played Telephone as a kid. Some versions were nearly completely different stories. I kept wondering if the administration would make an announcement, if for no other reason than to reduce the amount of sheer fantasy involved. Of course, announcing over the school PA that one of our classmates was shot dead by police was probably a non-starter. Yes, the news story we saw didn’t state that, in fact, the person was not identified in the story, but we had trouble figuring out who else would have been in Brit’s stepfather’s car with him at night heading toward his home.

That got me to thinking about why Tweedle Dumber and his father would have been allowed to go home if the police were going to arrest them, anyway. Perhaps they had not yet found damning evidence in the house. I told myself that seemed the most likely explanation unless someone had royally fucked up. And if that were the case, I wondered whose heads would be rolling.

As I was walking out of Mr. Jameson’s classroom door at the end of 7th Bell, I took my phone off airplane mode and immediately got a number of texts from the number associated with Brit’s burner phone. I slowly exhaled the breath I hadn’t known I was holding as I read through the four texts.

I said, “She’s fine, but is staying out of town another day.”

The others nodded or quietly thanked me, and we met Meka and the others at the Sprinter, where I gave them the same message.

With Brit as safe as we could easily make her, and with the Tweedles mostly out of action, we returned to normal practice, and one in which we put the 3-2-1-4 to the test again. Coach put Civia and Heather on the opposing team’s front line bookending Tonda to give it a little more offensive punch so that we could practice using Rhee’s defensive skills. Coach set up particular simulations in which the other team went on a counter with much of our O deep in their half, generally with at least one of our front line at or beyond the penalty-box line.

At the start of the first, Coach put Rhee in the box just left of the penalty stripe, with Char to her right and a bit more upfield. She put the defenders’ midfield in suitable positions given the deep penetration the positioning of Char and Rhee implied.

“I’ll play the ball in as if I were a member of the ... aggressor force. I’ll pick particular spots to pass the ball, some will be members of ‘my’ [air quotes] O and some will go to a defender ... or thereabouts. I want everyone to respond to where the ball goes as you normally would, with one difference. I don’t want any one-touch shots by the O. Also, in order to save time, for the defenders’ O, if you’ve gotten to the box or nearby in control, pull it back, and send the ball off to whichever side to one of our ball retrievers. Then, everyone set up again in the positions from which you started.”

She sent a hard pass along the ground to Rhee who chipped it toward the right post. Gracey beat Char to the ball and headed it hard and it went out of bounds over the sideline. Coach sent the ball to Rhee and to Char the next two times, with the two of them teaming up for one goal.

With some slight repositioning of the O players, she sent a ball in that Gracey could intercept, and she did, running right in front of Rhee and heading toward me. I went at her hard, but she flicked it with her right foot to Rathi, who sent the go-pass past my right side. Gracey ran onto the ball and continued upfield.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.