Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 184

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 184 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

April 17, 2018 (Tuesday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

‘Tis the big birthday day! However, I had no responsibilities for the lunch party for the first time ever. As I thought that, it suddenly dawned on me to ask myself a question. Well, to ask my lovers, but that could wait until we were done loving each other.

It was still early, just 7:15 or so, so we had just begun the process. We’d all peed and brushed our teeth and were back in their new bed. Brett and I were sharing Lana’s breasts between us, the sides of our faces frequently touching as we cooperated to make our lover feel wonderful.

“Oh, goddess! It’s so wonderful to have multiple lovers. Ohhhh.”

We teased Lana for at least ten minutes, making occasional short forays to her pussy, but mostly playing with her less-critical erogenous zones. Then, we got serious by taking turns with one of us on Lana’s pussy and the other using mouth and/or hands on her face and breasts. After the second full turn of trading places, Lana began mounting to orgasm with me between her legs. Whether it was the very local situation – the first time they had shared their bed with another, the more-general situation – her knowing that both Brett’s parents were still in the house, or Brett and I were being particularly effective, but she made her loud way up the Stairway and crashed into orgasm on the other side, her moans and squeals being more reminiscent of Heather’s than of the slightly more modest decibel level of Lana’s typical climaxes. When she had peaked and was coming down, Brett and I nuzzled into her on either side and gave her light touches and kisses on parts of her body we could reach.

As she resurfaced, she grunted out, “Goddess! I can no longer even imagine having only one lover. Since I feel particularly close to you two, you guys get me going like nothing else I’ve ever experienced. Fu-ucckk, that was incredible. Umm, how loud was I?”

Brett responded, “On a scale of Cera to Heather, you were pushing the Heather end.”

Lana began chuckling, which segued into laughter. Brett and I couldn’t help but laugh with her, with each of us and all of us combining into a feedback loop that had us quite silly and laughing uproariously ... until the bedroom door opened suddenly and Steph was standing there, seemingly trying to maintain a severe expression with poor success.

Steph went ahead and let her smile out to play, but quickly got her face under control and stated, “I understand the loud orgasm, but what I don’t is the subsequent maniacal laughter. Since it looks like you’re each in one piece, would you care to enlighten me on the sudden switch between modes of expression?”

“Sorry, Steph-Mom, but Brett is nearly always funnily witty, but he’s occasionally incredibly hilarious. H-h-he ... He m-ma...”

Lana devolved into giggles, and I noticed that Steph was again having trouble maintaining a suitably severe mien. Lana took a very deep inhalation, held it, then slowly released it. As she tried to restart her response, a giggle escaped and her face went red, but that helped her gain further control.

“Steph-Mom, I was concerned about how loud I was, so asked. He ... your incredibly smart, witty, and funny son, invented a scale that I would understand perfectly when he answered that I had pushed the Heather end. You see, we have enough girls that exhibit enough variation in typical and range of ... orgasmic decibel levels, that he told me that I was on the upper end of the Cera-to-Heather scale.” Lana immediately devolved into laughter, although she maintained enough control over her vocal cords to get out, “Goddess, Brett, I think you should call that the Ceratoheather scale. You know, with the accent on the second syllable so you can disguise the source of the name.”

And so ended Lana’s lucidity for quite some time. She would have curled into a ball in her laughter, but Brett and I were bookending her. We both curled into her on our sides, each of our upper arms going around her. However, once in that position, I realized that I had just turned my backside to Steph. I mentally inhaled deeply, let it go, and focused on Lana, which made me grin, as she was still rolling around in laughter as best she could on her back but caged by our arms.

Eventually, Lana returned to us, then said, “You really need to know the girls for that to be funny. Cera’s probably still a little inhibited in her response, probably because her room is right across the hall from her parents’ room. According to the Go5, Heather has never held anything back, and only a couple of us can manage to overlap the lower end of her range. When she has a doozy, nowhere in the J is out of earshot.”

Brett quickly added, “And Lana is one of those. I’m almost sorry I invented the scale, as this will greatly reduce the impact when Heather stays here.”

Steph responded immediately, “That may be, but the comfort required to be able to go from great orgasm to riotous laughter makes it obvious, if nothing else ever had, that you’re all incredibly comfortable with each other as you appear to be with nudity. Even my son has not had any particular twitch of nervousness despite his mother being in the room while he’s naked in bed with two young teenaged girls, one of whom is not even 15, yet. I should be outraged. I’m not, of course. But I am curious, so I hope you will help me with that. Are you truly this comfortable with nudity?”

Brett replied, “Um, now that you mentioned it, I’m not so comfortable with you here, but, otherwise, we are. We now spend most of our time in the J naked.”

“And how do you feel about that?”

Brett’s face took on a loving look that I could see well, as my backside was still facing Steph. As casually as possible, I rolled onto my back.

“It’s ... wonderful, Mom. I can see the true person that is each of my wives, from Meka’s Amazon body of hard lines and barely restrained ferocious sexuality; through Beth’s slim and elegant body, but one that is, upon close scrutiny, nearly as hard as Meka’s; to Heather’s tight little body that most guys would consider uninteresting, but which is so godawful cute and strong in its own right, that I sometimes find myself staring in awe at her. Mom, I’m so blessed with wives that exhibit a wonderful variety of personalities, outlooks, and loveliness that, occasionally, I’m sure I’m asleep and having the most incredible dream. However, I can’t see this being an incredible dream with my mom looking at me and two of my wives in bed together after one of them and I coordinated to send the other into, as Beth likes to say Nirvana.”

“I’m sorry for barging in, but my body needed to understand what my ears heard, and my mind didn’t catch up until the door was open.”

Lana responded, “We don’t mind all that much. That’s how comfortable we are with ... this. I’m ... not sure we ... could make love with you in the room, but just hanging out here, that’s not a problem. At least for me. I know Brett’s a bit nervous and suspect Beth is, but her equanimity will catch up with her if it hasn’t already, and she’ll be fine with this when it does. Steph-Mom, I’m so very glad I met her. Although she’ll probably hate this, she’s like a role model, a mom, a sister, a great friend, a wonderful lover, and a leader all wrapped into one trim, beautiful body. It’s a body that houses a mind that hates to be the center of attention, but that insists on standing in the spot, anyway. Steph-Mom, I love Beth in almost every way imaginable, so I’m doubly glad that I don’t need to leave Brett and her once my parents are back.”

As I cringed at Lana’s words, I watched the impact they had on Steph. Her face relaxed into a satisfied, loving mien, and she opened her mouth to respond.

“In all the time that Brett was ... in the dark, the only girl he ever mentioned by name was Beth. He didn’t trot it out very often, maybe once or twice a school year, but he occasionally told anecdotes of something she had done, usually to make someone’s life a little easier. Oh, I forgot. He did mention Rhee once, and in awed tones, when she decked that kid in middle school that had been harassing so many, including Brett, I found out after the fact.” She looked right at me and finished, “I’d have allowed you almost anything because his fascination with you kept him at least somewhat grounded in the ... missing years. However, you and your ... sisters encouraged him to smash his walls down... “I’d have been fine with you living with Brett in his room. Instead, my niece-daughter is his roommate and bedmate, and I find I’m good with that, too, but for reasons I don’t know that I can explain. And, now, I’ve suggested ... no offered my son and quasi-daughter the chance to share their bed with their ... wives. Matt and I insisted the first such invitation go to you, Beth. I’m sure you can winkle out most or all of the reasons we wanted it that way.”

She breathed in and out while looking at me, then continued, “Now, here I am in ... the Las Amadas’ home-away-from-home bedroom looking at my two naked children and one of their wives, who is also naked. Instead of anger or rage or disappointment, I find myself ... happy, and content that my two children, despite that they’re really too young to have any lovers, much less so many wives, are comfortable enough with me and with their situation that they can calmly discuss their lives with me. Perhaps if you have children, you might understand what I’m feeling if they ever prove to be so much more than your dreams would have had them being.”

She looked across our three faces, then said, “Matt and I ... and, probably, Ginny and Dennis will support your ... family as best we can. Brett, Lana, your entire immediate family is welcome in this house at any time. We’d offer to get one of those Monstrosity beds for your room here, but there are possible changes afoot in various living situations that we need to hold off on any significant changes in the house until we assess what other changes may come about. Please don’t ask, as Matt and I really don’t know much in the way of details. Finally, although my mind was slow to catch up when I walked in your door, I do want to tell you that you three look incredible together, particularly like this. You’re so comfortable, I presume you think of this as your natural state.”

I held off, hoping that either of the others would respond. Although I expected Lana to do so, I didn’t expect how she responded. Lana crawled over me, exited the bed, stood, stepped over to Steph, and wrapped her in a tight hug. Steph was surprised and did not move for a few seconds, but then wrapped her arms tightly about her quasi-daughter’s back and pulled her more tightly into her.

After a bit, Lana leaned back to look Steph in the eyes and told her, “Mom, we have a clothing-optional policy in this room, and we’ll nearly always be naked in it. Despite that, you’re welcome in it at any time, although if we’re obviously having sex at the time, try to keep yourself on the other side of the door. Should you wish to partake of the clothing-optional aspect of being in here, feel free, but you are certainly not required to be nude in here. Even though Brett hasn’t told me this, specifically ... Heck, he probably hasn’t even thought about it, specifically, but I’m sure he’ll agree that we can be comfortable being naked in our room when you’re ... visiting us here. Beth has probably been working at becoming similarly comfortable, and at least a few others of our wives would not mind all that much if you were in here with us. In fact, Heather would not mind at all. However, it’s probably not a good idea to extend that same permission to Matt, although I hate the idea of restricting him just because he’s male. However, Steph, it’s not him I’m concerned about. I’ve always thought he was a hottie, and I simply don’t want to do anything that would turn you against me having my official residence being this bedroom.”

I had never seen Steph at a loss for words. She did a good fish impression for nearly a minute, opening her mouth to respond, but closing it, only to reopen it again without saying anything.

Eventually, she asked, “Do you mean that ... you ... have an ... interest in M ... my husband?”

“Well, of course. He’s a hottie and he fills quite nicely that swim trunk that he wears in the Williams-clan hot tub. I ... I’d find it hard to refuse him if he were ever to make an advance to me, not that he ever would, but keeping me away from temptation might be a good idea.”

Steph looked somewhat dumbfounded but rattled her brain gently, and responded, “I guess so. I think I’ll tell him that he must knock and get invited before coming into your room. You, dear, sweet, gorgeous, quasi-daughter of mine, need to be covered if or when he comes in here, although the sheet should be sufficient. I don’t mind the titillation he gets just from your lovely presence, as I’ve told you, but I’d probably get jealous if you were actively bootstrapping his libido to a higher energy state.”

Lana grinned at Steph and replied, “It’s no wonder Brett and I are so smart. Our parents downloaded their smart genes to us!”

“Yes, we did, and that’s been something of a mix of blessing and curse. With that, I really must get ready for work. Since you kept me in here so long, you can reheat the waffles and have them when you will. And, once we’ve left for work, please consider ... drippage, if you know what I mean.”

Even though she was facing away from me, I could see that Lana had blushed furiously at Steph’s statement, as her shoulders and upper back went red. However, she stood erect within Steph’s arms, leaned in, and kissed her quasi-mom on the left cheek.

“We will.”


Since we had lost the intense sexual desire during the long conversation with Steph, we donned minimalist clothing and went to the kitchen to eat our breakfast of reheated homemade waffles. Lana ate hers with a schmear of cream cheese.

I stared at her plate for a bit, until she asked, “Do you want to try it?”

“I was pondering that. It should be good, so I was mostly wondering why I hadn’t considered it. You know, that could be wicked good by adding boysenberry syrup.”

“Oh, fu-ucckkk. That should be spectacular. I’ll try it at home once I ... Goddess. The J is my home. Isn’t it? Oh, goddess, I’m so fucking glad I don’t have to go back to Yellow Springs!”

Brett and I wrapped her up between us. We held her, just held her for a short while, but I could feel my libido sticking its head up and looking around. We finished breakfast.

Back in their room, Brett, with his penis at half-mast, stated, “Now’s as good a chance as we’ve had to have sex almost anywhere in the house we want. Interested?”

“Of course,” Lana and I chimed in response together.

We took the top sheet off the bed, spread it on the middle of the family room carpet, and lay ourselves down on it.

Brett said, “Lana, you and I should double-team Beth, as I’ll be able to climax quickly, so that can be what we do last.”

I cut in saying, “I’d like to try something. I would think what I have in mind should work, so I’m wondering why we’ve never tried it. Lana, if you were on your back, I could sit on your face and, if it works, could suck on Brett lying on his back, possibly with his feet by your head.”

“Oooh. Let’s try it! Brett?”

“That sounds okay, but I want to eat you.”

“That’s fine. I mainly want to see if this works.”

We got into the position, and it worked okay, but I found it difficult to keep my crotch on Lana’s face, as I got too into sucking on Brett. However, Lana suddenly got a bright idea.

“Could we see if the girls would like to join us here? We could all be naked and ... Do you think we could take a photo of us all naked here and ... and give it to Steph?”

Brett responded, “I know Mom would like it, but she’d share it with Dad, and would all the girls be okay with that? I know Brit’s becoming much less timid, but Char’s not as far along in that effort as Brit.”

They both looked to me for an answer, so I thought about the suggestion quickly, then replied, “We can call and get them here and see if they’re okay with it. I like the general idea, Lana, I’m just not sure that everyone will be cool with the photo.”

“Yeah, I know, but it would be cool to have us all naked in the family room.”

Surprisingly, the Sprinter showed up less than 20 minutes later and everyone piled into the house, even Rachel, but without Celeste or Andy, who had left for the university at their usual times.

“I’m not going to be involved with the photo, except as photographer, so I’m cool.”

As Rachel said that, the rest of the girls were throwing clothes willy-nilly.

I was going to remonstrate with them, but Meka saw my face and told me, “That’s part of our tweak of Lana’s bright idea. We want the hodge-podge of clothing to be obvious in the photo. That will let Steph know that we did this for her. I still can’t believe she spent 15 minutes in your room while the three of you were naked in bed! Where do we find parents like that?”

Lana remarked, “I know. I’ve always liked Steph, but she’s made having to be here rather than at the J bearable. Actually, I think she kind of ... No, not ‘kind of.’ Steph gets off on knowing we’re naked in our room, that we have sex in our room, and, now, that we’ll have one or two of you also making love with us in our room! She’ll love the photo, but, Char, are you okay with this?”

That worthy replied, “I’m becoming okay. I understand that we need to keep them on our side, and even if Matt sees the photo, that’s a small price to pay for having ... what we have, which is to spend the night with Brett and you in ... your bed.”

Lana stepped over to Char, threw her arms around her, kissed her soundly, then said, “I love you, Char. I was concerned, at first, about your ... somewhat timid nature. But you’re coming along wonderfully, and we really had fun together with Jim last week. Are you up for the two of us helping Brit with her plan for Jim tomorrow?”

“Oh, yeah. I’m looking forward to it. I’m still a little concerned about what Brit’s plan is, but I know that she knows that it would be difficult for me to do something really outrageous, so I suppose I shouldn’t worry, as her plan probably accounts for me.”

When we set up for the photo, I could see why Meka thought of the clothes. They were scattered haphazardly and made for a cool part of the picture. We eventually had to arrange ourselves into two lines one kneeling in front of the other. We had tried the shorter girls standing in front of the taller girls, but the shorter girls blocked the view of the taller girls’ breasts. Rachel took a dozen or so photos, and Liya volunteered to work with them at home.

After we were finished, I said, “Neither Brett nor I have gotten an orgasm this morning, so we’re going after one or more. Anyone that wishes to help is welcome, but assuming that you’ve all gotten your cookies this morning if you wanted them, we have priority. That’s particularly true since I won’t have another chance to orgasm in this house until who knows when.”

Brett and I got offered what I expected, a G5GB for each of us, but we both wanted to sex up each other. We told them they could help as options for such became available, but we were going to lie in the middle of the floor and have sex with each other ... and with Lana’s direct help. And that’s what we did.

The rest of the girls hung out naked – although Rachel was not naked – in Brett’s and Lana’s bedroom while the three of us took a shower. While in there, Meka came in and opened the shower door.

I beat Lana to the punch as I yelled very loudly for Rachel. Rachel arrived with, of course, an escort of all the rest of the girls.

I announced, “There’s sufficient room in here for one more, so, since Meka came looking for us, would you like to join us in here?” She stepped in with alacrity as I added, “Rachel, would you please serve as the photographer again? I suspect that all of us would like pix with Brett and Lana in the shower.”

Lana said nary a word, just wrapped her arms around me, and pulled me into a scorching kiss. We got all the photos taken but then had to straighten up the family room, get dressed, and head to school.

As was usual for birthdays, no one offered our two birthday girls, “Happy Birthday.” We would have one class before lunch, the usual 4th Bell class starting a bit later than usual. Since that was Lana’s art class, she met us at the tables.

As soon as Brit joined us, Lana said, “You better find some time to do some sort of body artwork soon, or Ms. Sullivan will be forced to come here and plead on bended knee for you to do something for her.”

Brit sat back, tipped her head back to face the ceiling, and stated, “Holy hell. What does she want from me?! No. Never mind. I know what she wants, but ... I’ve never seen what I do as ... art, just as fun doodles that make me happy. Or, back then, happier than I was.”

“Brit, you know as well as I do that you have a gift. The things you’ve done with our nails are often stunning and, at worse, quite interesting and pretty. Your body art has been either really sexy, funny, or hilarious, and all of it executed with relatively minimal effort – although, not the first set with the bikinis. You’re very good at this, better than I’ll ever be. Please, Brit. I beg you, too. Come up with something to do with, at least, all the Central girls, but it should be something that would be possible to show a teacher and, possibly, someone in Admin.”

That confused Brit, so she asked, “Why Admin?”

“Because Ms. Sullivan would probably want to get us all out of some particular Bell’s classes to show your work to other students.”

“What?! No. Art students? No. They’ll just make fun of me.”

Lana did the smart thing ... and looked at Meka, who breathed deeply, then walked around the table to Brit.

Quietly, she said, “Brit, I know you’re self-conscious about your art, but we all think you’re really good. You’ve gotten more than one of us crying because of the beauty, execution, and design of a spectacular set of nails. Ms. Sullivan, whom I’ll remind you holds a master’s degree in art, has pleaded in not-so-obvious ways for you to join her classes next year. We all know that you don’t want to or don’t see yourself working in art as a career, but that should mean little or nothing to you here in high school. You’ve got a teacher that is virtually begging to teach you. All your ... best friends absolutely love what you’ve done for them with art. I know that this has been your escape from a ... difficult life, but that’s no longer the life you’re living. You can make of your art whatever else you want to make of it. It doesn’t have to be just an escape. It can certainly remain an escape, but that’s not all it could be or needs to be.”

Meka was prepared and folded Brit into her arms when she broke down. I changed places at the table, asking Heather to let me have her seat on the other side of Brit, and was ready when Brit managed control, pulled out of Meka’s arms, and sat back in her chair.

“I’m not double-teaming you with Meka. I simply thought of something you said back in winter break. You said that you’d like to try body paint with a sprayer of some sort. I’m sure Mom ... Sandy would be more than fine with you using the money she gave you to buy stuff like that, particularly if it will help your mental state.”

She twisted her face up in hopes of staving off another crying bout, and managed it, then whispered, “Do you think I should do this?”

I was afraid she would ask me that, but I was also prepared for that question, so answered, “I think you can do it, but I’m in no position to say whether you should do it or not. It’s my personal opinion that it might be good for you, and I see it as having little chance for any strong downside, but a reasonable chance for something of a strong upside.”

She stared into my eyes for quite a while, then nodded once, saying, “I think I see that, too. It’s just ... It’s just that it was always something I did for me, not for anyone else. It didn’t ... concern me when I began doing the LA’s nails and stuff, because it was just for fun, and I very much enjoyed what for me was a ... bonding thing. It would be ... something very different ... for grades ... or, worse yet, for a job. I understand Meka’s points, but I’ll have to think about them.”

“I think that’s all we’re asking of you, to think about your options, because you know your options have changed in the past few months. What was relevant and right for you last year, may mean something different for you, now. Just think about it.”

She lurched forward and hugged me, putting her mouth to my ear and said, “This should be a kiss for your help here. I’ll have to owe it to you ... and one to Meka. Thanks, Beth. I know you hate being thought of as our leader, but this is why we think of you as such. You can’t help but lead. We all love you with all our being.”

That got me crying, and I leaned into Brit’s neck until the PDA police came along.

“Break it up.” When I looked up at her with tears still running down my cheeks, she leaned back aghast and said, “Sorry. But, you should probably head to a bathroom and clean yourselves up.”

“Sorry,” I said, “it’s been a rough few weeks for Brit and us, her friends.”

“Everyone’s got an excuse. Just go clean up in a bathroom.”

I was beginning to see red, but Meka stepped in. Literally.

She interposed her six-foot frame between the young woman and us and said, “Before you stick your other foot in your mouth, you might want to check with the administration about Brit. Go ahead with your rounds. We’re fine here.”

She stared at Meka for a few seconds, harrumphed, then moved on. Meka tracked her for a while, then turned to us, rolled her eyes, and shrugged. Brit and I settled into our chairs and ate our lunches. We were almost done when Liya, who had disappeared earlier, returned with two cake carriers to cheers from our tables. She placed one in front of Char, then walked around to place the other in front of Brit. Heather sent the stack of party hats heading around the pushed-together tables, and our birthday girls grinned at each other brandishing long, cake slicers. We had come a bit up in the world since the last birthday. Rhee grabbed the lighter out of the box next to Char, inserted then lit her candle, and came around the table to do the same for Brit’s cake. Once that candle was lit, the LA members matriculating at Central plus Rachel, Seamus T., and Jess sang the birthday song. As soon as we finished, both girls blew out their candles to applause from us, then began slicing pieces.

As we were passing slices around on paper plates, the vice-principal approached and asked, “Would anyone mind if I joined you for a couple of minutes?”

With a grin, Kim asked, “Do we truly have a choice, Ms. Escobar?”

She quirked her eyebrows at Kim and said, “This time? Not really.”

Kim responded, “Oh. Then please have a seat. Can we interest you in a piece of chocolate-frosted fudge cake, which is absolutely to die for?”

“Well, I’d prefer not to die just here and now, but I’m willing to bend the rules and accept a piece of birthday cake for ... Are both your birthdays today? I’m afraid that I haven’t had sufficient time to learn all the freshman birthdays.”

There was much laughing, through which Kim answered, “Yes. It surprised us when we figured that out a while back, but today is both Brit’s and Char’s birthday, and we’re making a big thing out of it, primarily because we beat the odds of having such a duo, given our relatively small number.”

“Yes. You girls ... and guys have been the focus of a number of conversations among Admin staff, as well as a few teachers. I believe I’d be hard-pressed to organize a similar number of students at Central that could beat this table’s average GPA.” More quietly, she added, “Of course, it would be impossible to beat the number of All-State selections and Honorable Mentions here, as this table hosts all currently active Central students with that distinction.”

While her words did not surprise the seniors, we freshmen, as well as Jess, were greatly surprised.

“Also important, and possibly the most important aspect of the students seated around this table, is the obvious enjoyment that you casually express in the lunchroom. While we’ve heard some suggest that you’re all faking it here, none of us can imagine any reason for you to do so, ergo you are enjoying yourself here, although you should not interpret that statement to mean that the administration thinks you’d rather be here in our lunchroom than elsewhere doing something more fun than eating a purportedly nutritious and delicious lunch.”

With that, she grinned at Meka, who leaned back in surprise and concern, then grinned at the vice-principal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.