Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 192: April 26, 2018 (Thursday)

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 192: April 26, 2018 (Thursday) - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

April 26, 2018 (Thursday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

Rache decided that she did not need to go upstairs but did ask Jim to sleep next to her so that they could become used to the proximity. It was after the lights were out and sleep was the target, but Rache found an orgasm, although I do not know if anyone helped her with it.

For the first time, she joined us at breakfast in what is our usual apparel then: birthday suits. No one said a word about it, we just carried on with typical breakfast banter and asking for and passing of oatmeal add-ins. When she huffed quietly, I smiled at her.

She gave me a lopsided smile in return, then said, “Yes. I’m naked. I’m surprised you didn’t notice.” She flashed a grin around the large table, then added, “Thanks, everyone, for helping me understand you better and ... for gently pointing me toward a ... less-self-constrained ... existence. I’m still nervous sitting here at breakfast naked with 14 girls and two guys, but I’m also a bit ... tingly. I assume you all have gotten used to ... this and you don’t feel that anymore.”

“On the contrary,” Lana rebutted. “While I know that I am among the most ... highly sexed of us, I know for a fact that part of the allure of sitting naked at something as mundane as breakfast is the tingle of seeing all our lovers sharing the sights of their lovely bodies. While it happens only very rarely on school days, touching and loving has been known to break out, even at breakfast.”

Rache’s face went a bit pink, but she responded, “Thanks. I think I’m glad that you’re all not so inured to all this. I can just barely stand it, both the ... embarrassment and the ... excitement.”

Gracey replied, “I know it’s a personal thing for you, but please accept that we very much like looking at your lovely body and are more than happy to have you naked with us.”

Rache went a little pinker and looked down, then back up at Gracey and thanked her.


We traveled to Springfield, a 5-10-1 team last year. However, they have a new striker, and she faked Gracey out of her short and then easily slid the ball into the goal past Marli’s left for the first goal of the game. Although we are using a very different formation this year, everyone knew their jobs when I called for the Thing of Beauty. Rhee tapped the ball to me and then she and Char began sprinting upfield. I faked sending a longer pass to Heather, who was also sprinting upfield, but then wheeled and sent the ball back to Rathi as their striker came at me hard, then I wheeled to head upfield.

I could see Heather ahead of me and to the right still sprinting upfield but now looking over her shoulder, which I took to mean that the ball was in the air. I could also see their left back playing deep as the ball entered my field of view. I judged that it would come down short of that back and I wondered how Heather would deal with that. However, she pulled her usual trick out of her bag by turning around and putting her back on the front of the left back. When, as she knew, the ball landed short, Heather wheeled around that back using her as something of a fulcrum to get some momentum as the ball bounced over both their heads. She trapped it on the second bounce and turned immediately to the center. Since she had some space, she booted the ball well ahead of her in order to use her superior speed to open more space between her and their left back. She had nearly reached the right side of the box before their left half interdicted her, so she faked going to her right, wheeled around her right shoulder, and sent a cross aimed for a bit outside the left side of the goal box.

The cross was intended for Char, who leaped to get her head on it, but it was just a bit too high, and the ball bounced off the top of her head without changing direction much at all. The bounce sent it just over the head of their right half and then I saw Civia arrive. I quickly thought that I was not sure what Civia would do with the ball, as she had their right back on her tail and it was going to be high enough that she’d have to trap it first, possibly with a thigh. How limited my imagination is.

Civia leaped and did something of a scissor kick while being upright, but that got her right foot high enough that she didn’t send the ball bombing well over the bar as many would have done, including pros. Instead, she drove her right foot straight through the ball sending it screaming into the left side of the goal while their goalie simply watched it go, as there was nothing she could do.

We created a Civia-centered mini-scrum, then walked – smiling – back to our side of the pitch. I looked at our part of the sideline and could see many of the team still bouncing around, including both Cera and Brit. I also noticed someone else and nudged Civia.

“Your mom’s here.”

Civia’s eyes went wide, and she looked over, then said out of the side of her mouth, “She’s never come to a game by herself. If she’s come ... Ohh. Emma’s here, too, and so is Steph!”

Rhee exclaimed, “Holy hell! Alicia’s here, too, and Carol, Inez, and Nira!” Then Rhee’s voice went low as she quietly said, “Char, your mom’s here.”

“What?! I just talked to her. She said nothing about this!”

I responded, “Apparently, it’s the Moms’ ... afternoon at their girls’ game, and Springfield is certainly closer to GV than Elkton is.”

“True, but I wish she’d have said something. Although, it is a nice surprise.” She breathed heavily, holding off emotion, then said, “I do miss them, despite how much fun it is to live with ... my wives.”

Oddly, it struck me only then that our entire offense was resident in or a loved frequent visitor to the compound. It also dawned on me that, with Gracey, more than half the Krypton lineup were LA members.

This would become Civia’s breakout day as far as scoring for the premier team. She would tally two more goals – a sweet little soft roller that she snuck through a tiny hole in the D to carom off the inside of the left post and an easy deke of the goalie at the end of a streak – and two assists, one of them to me for my second goal of the season. Krypton took a 7-1 lead to halftime where the coaching staff handed out a plethora of attagirls, including to Rathi, who snagged a goal when we had Rhee and her switch positions.

“First,” said Brett, “A huge attagirl to Civia for her hat trick of goals, and Coach wanted to say something about that. Coach?”

“Your goal on The Thing of Beauty was, itself, a thing of beauty, Civia. That was an excellent shot in a very difficult situation, with the ball too high and too much in front of you to kick it in any more normal fashion and you were covered too tightly to take a chance on trapping then shooting. Excellent decisions all around.”

“Thanks, Coach.”

Brett continued, “Another huge attagirl to Beth for her hat trick of assists. Coach says that unless something odd happens this week, she’ll remain the only player in the league with double-digit assists, and that might hold for another week or two given how few league games are scheduled for the near future.”

After Brett finished handing out attagirls, Coach ended our halftime, “I assume, Beth, that you called for The Thing of Beauty in order to knock that team back on their heels after scoring on us early.” When I nodded, she asked, “Is that four for five on the Thing of Beauty?”

I smiled at her, glanced around the team, and responded, “Actually, in the pickup games on the practice pitch, we’re one-for-one with it, so that’s five for six. In fact, Seamus here had Rathi’s job on that iteration.”

“Yeah, we guys didn’t know how to take these girls when they showed up and Victor invited them to join our game. Beth was quite cool with me, but I was with her, too ... until after that goal. The play worked perfectly and, interestingly, Civia’s the one that got the goal, and an incredible shot it was. Many of the guys were amazed by her, but in a subsequent game when she nailed an overhead bicycle, they ... we were in awe.”

Coach looked sidelong at Civia, then at me, asking, “Why am I just now hearing about this?”

I replied, “You weren’t going to hear it from Civia, and we consider it her story to tell,” and I shrugged at Coach, who simply shook her head and sent Argon onto the pitch.

Shortly after the second half began, I felt a tap on my left shoulder so turned.

“Kath,” I exclaimed. As I hugged her, I asked, “Did you come with the other Moms?”

“I did, but I’m so small that none of you noticed me among that mass of large mothers and soccer players.”

“It’s good to see you here. Will you be coming to more games?”

“I hope to. Katie was right about me not needing to work at the store so much, so, now that there are actually other things I’d like to do, I’m giving the part-timers more hours and gave Gene some more authority. I know he ogles the girls ... whether you girls or others, but so long as he’s not too obvious or gross about it, I’m willing to overlook it. I can’t blame him, as I certainly ogled you girls every time you came in the store wearing so little. Of course, I wasn’t as obvious about it as Gene occasionally is.”

Springfield’s pitch did not have locker rooms, one of only two in the league without, so we were gathered around Coach after the game in the visitors’ section of the sideline.

“I know it doesn’t feel right to win by such lopsided scores such as today’s 11-2, but I want all of you to continue to play as hard and as well as you can every minute you’re on the pitch. Pull out all the stops. Be the best you that you can be out there, and that’s what I saw today. Before Cera hands out the individual attagirls for Argon, I want to give a big attagirl to the whole team for keeping up the intensity in another lopsided game and I give another huge attagirl to the D of both lineups for keeping their new striker in check after she showed her mettle early against Krypton. I don’t have to reprimand Gracey for letting that girl get the best of her, as she didn’t get another shot off while Krypton was on the field. An attagirl to Sophia and the rest of the Argon D for keeping her in check in the second half. That girl’s not Civia, but, particularly for a 13-year-old, she’s got some game. I’ll be interested to see how she does this year. That was her fifth goal of the season. Of course, she’s only in fourth place in the league thanks to our trio of attackers with six or seven goals. Rhee, if Char weren’t here, you’d probably be tearing up the league.”

“That may be, Coach, but soccer is a team sport, and I’m having a lot of fun with this team. Heck. I even like the occasional time I get in Rathi’s position because I’m learning something new. Coach, I wouldn’t trade this team for a runaway win at most goals scored in the league.”

“Good for you.” After a short pause, during which she looked around at us, she said, “Liya?”

“A short practice tomorrow, again led by Meka, as our school seems to insist that Coach fulfill certain obligations to the school. Go figure.” After a few chuckles, she continued, “We have a game at home on Monday against Baskerville. The GV game scheduled for next week has been postponed, but a replacement date has not yet been determined. That means that Monday is our last game until the Thursday three weeks from now. The league has a long-standing policy of having few games in May to allow students to excel at end-of-school-year testing. With so much time to practice, we’ll be having some short practices and, in addition to scrimmages aimed at getting everyone comfortable playing in either lineup, we’ll be trying some new things that Coach wants to try. Also, in those scrimmages, don’t be surprised if the coaching staff puts you in positions new to you. We’d like to see how you do in those. As Coach has said often, the ability to play multiple positions gives you more chances to play and to shine. You younger girls may never have another chance to seriously try other positions after this year, as so much of the team next year will be new. If there’s a particular position you’d like to try in the next few weeks, please let someone on the coaching staff know.” Liya looked around during the whispering that her words caused, then said, “Seamus?”

He looked around, then said, “With a hat trick and two assists, the game ball goes to Civia Palecek!”

Civia went pink but smiled at Seamus when he handed her the mini ball.

“Excellent game, girls, but it’s now time to let the amazing number of parents here today take you all home. Those riding with me need to be at the car in ten minutes or less. I’ll see you on Monday at the game pitch.”

Various of us LA girls had had time to visit with our parents during the second half, although we told them that we’d still have to pay attention to the game. However, Carol had told a few of us that the Moms were setting up a system of regular attendance at our games. Civia had reported that both Kalina and Emma had gushed over her first goal of the game, her fancy one.

She said, “It’s so ... interesting to see Mom and Emma developing such a good friendship. Neither Dad nor Mom has had much in the way of friends since ... since I don’t remember when. Beth, the various Moms of the compound seem to have made my mom’s life better, and less ... home-focused ... by giving her a ... network of Moms to ... with whom to interact, to enjoy times outside the family. I think it’s great.”

“Yes. Who’d have known that my simple invitation to Emma and her daughter to dinner one evening would change so many lives? I’m not bragging, as my only interest was seeing if Emma was as interesting a person as she seemed in our few short conversations when she was remodeling our houses.”

“I know. You didn’t know who Maren was, and I didn’t know Maren’s mother’s name. That was crazy, and I’m so very happy to have a friend at school that’s as much a good friend as the Go5 is.”

“That reminds me. Do you two want to spend part or all of the weekend with us?”

“We’d love to, but we’ll need to check with parents.”

“I know. You can let us know whenever, but the weekend could start Friday after practice and continue into Monday morning.”

“Really?! We could spend three nights?”

I looked around to make sure that no one would overhear that should not, then said, “Yes. However, three of us will be spending the night with Brett and Lana at their house each of those nights, and the three will be different every night.”

“Oh. That’s ... Brett’s parents are ... allowing ... sex ... there?”

“Please don’t tell anyone ... other than Maren, of course, but, yes.”

She looked at me, then gave me a small smile, and said, “Maren and I want to ... talk to you about that. Sex, that is. Oh, not about ... mechanics, but about...” She screwed her face up in thought, then stated, “More like, umm, organization, I think, or something like that. What we’d like to know is when it’s more likely we’ll be allowed to visit, even if only for a few hours on given days.”

“Oh. We can show you ... Actually, if we disguise it in some fashion, we could give you our schedule and you could keep it on your phone, as we do.”

She stared at me for a while, then an odd look came over her face and she told me, “I love you, Beth. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. I was really worried when you ... blew us off a couple of times, but I’m so happy you confided in us why you did that. We’ve decided that we don’t at all mind you ... all ... doing sex stuff when we’re not there.” Even more quietly, she stated, “I think Maren likes to think about that, all of you together. I still don’t ... really understand, but I think I’m starting to.”

“You’re welcome to ask us anything you want but realize that there is some stuff we’re not willing to discuss with you, at least yet. You also need to tell Kalina and Jeff about any discussions about sex that we have with you. We want them never to have to worry about you two being with us.”

“I know, and both Mom and Dad ... and Emma ... have made that point with us.” She took on a thinking mien, then said, “You know, anymore, it’s the three of them together that talk to us about ... various stuff, like growing up, and relationships, and stuff. Hunnh. I wonder what that means.”

“Emma’s there that much?”

“Yes, probably three or four times a week, with only one or two of those a week not including staying for dinner and the evening. The three of them have long discussions about ... a lot of topics, although much of the time they’re comparing notes on raising precocious daughters,” after which she grinned at me. “I think I like being a precocious daughter and that... all of my friends are precocious daughters, even Brett.”

We chuckled and grinned at each other.

“What do you think about Brett?”

“He’s fun for a boy. No, he’s fun, boy or girl. He’s smart and he’s nice and he’s really helpful on the team. I like him a lot.”

I could feel my face taking on a serious countenance, then told her, “I’m really very happy that Jeff talked to us that day at The Cold Sweets. You’ve been a great addition to us and we all love you.”

Civia slammed her body against mine and we hugged for a minute or more, then separated to join our various drivers of vehicles heading home.


Apparently, much more planning had gone into the Moms’ appearance at our game than I had anticipated. The eight Moms had come in two cars and rode back with different combos of mothers than on the ride to the game. As Meka led us into the J she suddenly screamed then slammed herself into Jim, who was grinning and welcomed her with open arms.

Once the two separated, Civia walked up to Jim and said, “Hi, Jim. I thought you were here only Tuesdays and Wednesdays.”

“One of your many moms, Sandy, has figured out how to work around various paperwork obstacles and I’ll now be here Monday through Thursday every week.”

“Oh, that’s great. Meka will be so much happier with you here more often.”

“So will I, Civia. So will I, and not just because I can see my daughter more, but because I can see ... all the daughters more.”

“May I hug you?”

“Anytime, Civia. Anytime.”

Brett showered upstairs, Rache opted to shower later after spending the evening in the J rather than join what was designed as a family get-together for the LA. Even Celeste and Andy joined us in the shower, which was virtually full with 16 of us, although still with more than enough room to use the tamer version of the buddy-wash system.

Civia had announced, “Andy and Cera, Kim and Char, Liya and Gracey, Katie and Rhee, Beth and Civia, Maren and Meka, Heather and Celeste, and Brit and Lana.”

Char hurriedly got dressed and departed with her parents, who were taking her to dinner, then heading back to GV after dropping Char back at the J. As the rest of us were dressing, Maren said, “Meka, thanks so much for allowing me to be your buddy in the shower.” As her face went a little pink, she added, “You know, you’re ... your body is incredible. You’re so obviously an athlete. How much ... work is that?”

“First, it’s no problem being your buddy. We nearly always assign partners randomly, so that was bound to happen. Thanks for your kind words about me, but it is work. However, now that you’re part of the team, you’re doing almost as much work as I do. You could lift a bit more and, perhaps, do another lifting exercise or two. However, you probably can’t tell as well as some of us how you’ve changed since you began working out with us. You’re certainly a bit trimmer and you have more definition.”

“I ... I like ... Civia’s body. Oh, she’s not got breasts, yet, but that’s not the important thing. She’s got actual muscles and I’m ... a little jealous about that.”

Meka held her hand up to Civia when she began to respond, then replied, “Civia’s been doing weights work a lot longer than you have, so just keeping it up will get you there. You could speed things up, but that takes time, and your days are already pretty well filled with school and the team. Do you want to move at a faster clip?”

“Yes.”

“The easiest thing for you to do, as it would take the least amount of time, is increase the number of reps on each exercise by ten percent or so. Unless you’re with Charlie or me, don’t add any exercises or machines as someone needs to explain them and spot you. Also, we’re going to be getting three weights benches here, and you’re welcome to use any when they’re not being used by residents.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.