Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 198

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 198 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

May 5, 2018 (Saturday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

At breakfast, I asked Kath, “What’d you think about last night?”

“Absolutely crazy. I was surprised that the Moms were good with me being with Charlie.”

“I was a bit surprised, too.”

“I’m so glad you offered me the opportunity to live here. The sex has been incredible, but I’m so appreciative because I’m no longer lonely.”

“Do you want to come with us to Armoire this morning?”

“Thanks, but no. I’m going sightseeing with them.”

A bunch of us responded with a long, “Woo-ooooo.”


Katherine met us at the back door and we girls changed things up from recent weeks by hugging her on the way in. Brett did too but got another hug with her once she had stripped him and he had removed the extraneous clothing she was wearing, leaving her in only a T-back thong and a very short, cropped T. Their kiss went on for minutes, with their respective hands on each other’s asses.

When they separated, Rache asked Katherine, “Are you okay with me photographing you, and, if so, are you okay with the girls keeping the photos?”

She stared into Rache’s eyes for a bit, then replied, “Yes, and yes, so long as you maintain strict control of them.” She then smiled and added, “And if I get a copy of at least one.”

“We can do that.”

“Thanks. Oh, Heather, I’ve got five more copies of Brett’s new undies.”

“Great! We really love how he looks in them. Oh, we’re doing our second water-based paint practice for the portrait this afternoon. Brit got brave enough to ask one of the school’s art teachers to critique our first effort and she gave us some great pointers on how to improve it.”

Katherine looked at Heather for a few beats then asked, “Was that wise?”

“It was fine. It’s not ... There’s nothing overtly related to sex. There’s nothing in the photo that would not be displayed in a skimpy bikini although ... No, I’ll leave it to be entirely a surprise for you.”

Katherine smiled, then asked, “Do you need anything for Brett, today?”

“No. We’ve already gotten what we wanted to get out of him being here today, although, since we’ll not be back for a few weeks, we’d like you two to share a goodbye hug today before we have to move this show to the floor with Alyssa.”

“You came in here this morning just to give me a hug with your guy?”

“Not quite,” I replied. When Katherine wheeled to put her eyes on me, I added, “We also want to get ... not goodbye hugs and kisses but see-you-in-a-few-weeks hugs and kisses. Although we won’t remove any clothes beforehand, we give you permission to put your hands on us female girls wherever you want except between our legs.”

She stared at me for at least ten seconds, then asked, “You came in ... early just to say... ‘See you in a while’ and to give me a wonderful present from each of you?”

“Yes, but you’ll have to get a move on if we’re to be finished with the hugs and kisses before Alyssa gets here. I’d guess she’ll be earlier than our agreed meeting time of 9:00.”

“True.”

We spent nearly an hour with Katherine. She touched each of us quite sexually amidst quiet moaning into our mouths. She began with me, and I moaned right back as she fondled my left breast and squeezed my right ass cheek, but quickly pulled her head back.

“Are ... are you commando?”

I looked into her eyes and responded, “We all are, and remember, I said anywhere but between our legs.”

She moaned on her next inhalation, attacked my mouth again, ran her hand inside my short, and squeezed that cheek with nothing between her hand and my skin. I closed my eyes and quietly grunted into her mouth as I put both my hands on her ass and pulled her pelvis hard into mine.

We had to scramble when Liya called out the time at 8:45 as Brett and Katherine were locked into their second kiss of the morning after Katherine had kissed and fondled all of us female girls. Heather had pulled her tube down to ensure that Katherine fondled her pretty little titties.

As she pulled back from Brett, Katherine exclaimed, “Holy shit! I’m so fucking turned on. Alyssa will probably smell me.”

“We’re prepared for that,” responded Liya as she began passing out wipes.

Unlike our expectations, Alyssa was not early, but walked into the staff room a minute past 9:00. We greeted her, shortly after which Katherine returned from the bathroom.

“Good. You’re here. I’m not sure how to do this. Have you thought about it, Alyssa?”

“Umm, I have, but I wanted to make sure I knew exactly what you want out of this ... exercise.”

“I want you to explain to me what you see with each of the girls and how that translates into particular models of that new line.”

Alyssa nervously responded, “What I’ll need ... to do that is to ... have ... direct comparisons between the various...”

Heather interrupted saying, “Alyssa. Do you want us all topless at the same time? Is that what you’re being atypically nervous with us about?”

Alyssa’s eyebrows rose nearly to her hairline as she stuttered, then got out, “I d-don’t need everyone topless at once, but I’ll need some ... comparison examples topless for a while.”

Heather responded by saying, “Lose ‘em, girls,” as she removed, rather than simply lowered, her tube. We were all topless in one fashion or another shortly thereafter.

Katherine chuckled and said, “Remember, Alyssa, they’re nearly fearless about some things.”

Alyssa managed to wrest her eyes from wandering over us to look at Katherine and responded, “Yes. I guess I forgot that.” She obviously pulled herself together, then said, “Lana, I want to use you as an all-purpose example of what we might consider ‘normal’ breast shape, so I’ll need you topless for the whole hour, or nearly so, anyway.”

“No prob.”

“Umm, Beth, may I study...”

Liya interrupted, quietly saying, “Alyssa, by removing or lowering our tops, we’ve given you permission to look at any of us for however long you need.”

Alyssa nodded, gathered herself, and said, “Beth, ... please stand next to Lana.”

Alyssa wrapped up around 9:50, and Katherine stated, “Thanks, Alyssa. I understand. Starting next pay period, you’ll see the increase we discussed yesterday.”

Heather faux whined, “Does that mean we have to put our tops back on?”

There was much chuckling.


We walked out the back door shortly after 11:00 carrying a bunch of Brit’s new clothes and with many of us wearing new bras, including me. Alyssa had even mostly solved Meka’s bra problem of having such a broad back, but with breasts that are not as large as that back might suggest. After quickly putting stuff away at home, we sat for lunch.

Brit started with something of a panicky aspect, “As best as I can figure, I’ve spent nearly five thousand dollars on clothes on Sandy’s debit card, and without the card being declined! I was expecting it to be declined today and that I’d use the one that the other Moms gave me. How much did Sandy give me?!”

I shrugged at her, then said, “If you want to know, you could put it in the bank ATM and get the balance.”

“I know, but I’ve ... been reluctant to find out, as I’m afraid the number would scare me.”

Celeste jumped in with, “I don’t think that figure is at all outrageous for completely replacing your wardrobe. Think about it. You go shopping for a couple of new tops and you find three that you really like and look great on you, and the bill comes to 143 dollars. You must have bought five or six times as many new tops, along with T-shirts, shorts, skirts, dresses, undies, pants, and shoes. No, that seems quite reasonable, actually.”

“But...” Brit huffed, then said, “Yes, I see what you mean. I guess I’ve never thought about how much Mom spent on my entire wardrobe, ‘cause we never bought it all in just four weeks or so.”

“And,” Rhee asked, “do you like your new wardrobe?”

Brit stared at Rhee for a long while, slowly closed her eyes, breathed deeply, opened her eyes, and answered, “It’s the best, most interesting, most coordinated wardrobe I’ve ever had. I don’t like it. I love it.”

“And, Brit,” intruded Lana, “much of it looks so fucking sexy on you!”

Brit’s face went pink, but she stoically kept her head up and responded, “And so much of it looks fucking sexy on me. When did I become sexy?”

Cera replied, “When you realized that we all loved you and you learned that many of our school’s cutest girls and the very most wonderful boy considered you pretty or cute and told you that your ass was lovely or your dimples were to die for or ... Face it, Girl, like all the rest of us have had to do. Ask Beth what she thought of herself this time last year. Go ahead.”

I waited Brit out, but she finally asked, so I answered, “You can look in the first page or two of my diary, as I wrote it in there. I thought that I could claim cute, but no more.”

Before Brit could respond, Lana jumped in with, “I thought the same about me. I knew I wasn’t pretty. You could ask Liya what she thought of her looks last year at this time.”

Kim interrupted the conversation to say, “I know that some of your appearances have ... matured, gotten more attractive, even since the start of school last fall. However, I was a bit amazed at how attractive Beth and the girls were when they showed up that first day of practice, and, remember, the fivesome of which I was a part is also a good-looking bunch of girls, so I was used to hanging with attractive girls. I was stunned.”

Heather jumped in with both feet, “Research has shown that girls with confidence are more successful in many areas of their lives, and that attractiveness is one of the factors behind confidence, but only one of many. Liya was not confident of her appearance, but she was confident of her friends, and how they considered her important, even critical to them. Then, of course, the five of us became Charlie’s lovers, and that boosted the confidence of all of us, even Rhee, who started out strongly confident in herself. To bring that around full circle, overt confidence is also a factor in attractiveness. Now, Brit, you have extensive sexual experience with three very attractive and very desirable great guys. You, my dear Brit, are nearly unrecognizable from the tentative 14-year-old girl who asked to join our table. We’ve watched you come out of your shell and are now the ... dynamic, pretty, strong-willed girl that all of us love.”


Civia and Maren arrived just about noon and we got cracking on the body painting. The parental units had agreed last night to make themselves scarce for this afternoon, so they went sightseeing in an historic town a couple hours’ drive to the west; they would be back by suppertime.

Brett went to our closet to don the trunk he would wear for the photo practice and a bunch of us carried various paints and accoutrements with which to transfer paint from containers to bodies. Civia and Maren requested that they be allowed to wear minimal tubes and wraparounds with us for most of the day because we would not let them go nude with Brett present, despite that the rest of us female girls would be naked until we were painted ... or not painted in Lana’s case.

Brit and Cera decided to paint all the white bits first, then asked for a volunteer to be the first to be painted. Maren jumped up and down, to chuckling from many of us, so Brit chose her.

“And Brett doesn’t have to leave if he doesn’t want to,” Maren insisted. “He just shouldn’t come around to my front side until Brit’s done with my new bra!”

Rache asked, “Maren, may I take photos of the process with you? Don’t worry if you don’t want...”

“No. You’re the LA chronicler and you should chronicle even those of us not in the sexual portion. I ... I wouldn’t even mind if ... if Brett saw the photos.”

Her face went quite red when she said the last part.

“That’s pleasant of you, but I think we won’t show any pix of you or Civia in the process of being painted to any of the guys. However,” Liya continued, “if you’re okay with us taking them, we’ll be happy to archive them.”

“Please,” Maren said almost beseechingly, “we want to be included in everything LA that we possibly can be, and that includes ... photos. We’re not ready for the sex, but... [she breathed deeply once] ... but we think we’d be fine with ... being naked in Brett’s presence.” Before any of us could object, she continued, “We understand that you don’t want to get our ... parents upset with you, and we don’t want that either, so we won’t insist on being naked around Brett. We mainly want you to know that we’ve discussed the topic a lot and that we’ve decided that we could probably deal with it. However, there will come a time in the not-too-distant future in which we’ll insist on taking part fully in LA nudity, even if we’re still not ready for sex. Some of you were still 14 when you began being naked with Brett, so at the very latest, we’ll wait until we’re both 14.”

“No, Maren,” exclaimed Civia. “I think you shouldn’t have to wait for me. You’ll be 14 in August this year. There’s no reason you should wait until November of next year!”

“B-b-but Civia, I...”

Civia stepped to Maren and threw her arms around her and more quietly said, “I’m serious, Maren. I know you’re ... a lot closer to ... wanting into this stuff than I am. However, let’s please put the discussion off for now so we can get painted. I am looking forward to running around in just paint ... well, and a shirt.”

Brit painted a very nice lacy bra onto Maren’s chest, but, as she did last week, she did not paint any of the back of the bra to save on painting and cleanup time. Brit stayed with chests with the white paint and painted the fronts of narrow white tubes onto Cera and Katie, a long tie onto Brett that reached down to the edge of his panty that would be painted black, and then finished with white for the fronts of panties on Liya, Char, Meka, and Andy. Then Lana painted a white panty, a very skimpy white panty, onto Brit.

“Girl,” Brit said, “If that were a real panty, I’m not sure it would stay up.”

There was much chuckling, but Lana came back with, “I was thinking that you could be pretending that you’re pushing the panty down in the photo. That’s why I have it scrunched on one side.”

“Oh, that’s brilliant,” responded Rache. “I like it.”

Brit said, “That is interesting. Thanks, Lana. However, I need two of you to run dryers on me so I can move sometime this afternoon to get all the other painting done.”

While we waited for Rhee and Kim to get Brit’s paint dry, which would not take long with the water-based paint, I grabbed Civia and Maren for a private conversation.

“You two know, right, that your bare butts are going to be hanging out, as Brit and Lana won’t be painting your backsides. For you two, though, we can have her paint full panties on you.”

Maren’s eyes went wide as she responded, “Oh. But that’s okay. We really don’t want to be ... We ... Civia?”

“We don’t want everyone to have to account for us. Please, Beth, try to think of us like the other girls. Obviously, it would probably be best if you didn’t do ... sex stuff in our presence, but for nearly everything else, please don’t make special cases for us.”

One by one, I looked deeply into their eyes. I was about to ask if they were sure, but since they certainly sounded it, I just nodded at them.

“I understand, and I sympathize with you. If only nudity weren’t such a big thing with most people.”

“I know,” answered Maren. “Civia and I would love it if our homes had the clothing-optional policy of the J. And we don’t want it for ... What’s that ‘p’ word you used, Beth?”

I furrowed my brow, then asked, “Prurient?”

“Yes. That’s it. We don’t want it for prurient interests, but because we simply enjoy living naked like the rest of the LA does. At least we have formal permission to be naked in our respective rooms.”

Getting back to the subject, “Just to be sure, you two will be okay with bare, unpainted butts?”

“Yes! That also has the added benefit of us being able to sit down without messing up the paint jobs.”

I tried to keep a stoic look on my face at Maren’s words, but could not keep from breaking out a grin, then said, “Maren, I’m really glad you’re part of us. You’re a lot of fun.”

She just about lunged at me to put me in a tight hug but remembered her bra at the last second and managed not to rub her painted chest against my naked chest.

She put her hands on my shoulders and said, “I’m glad I’m part of you, too. I love this! We have so much fun with you girls and I’m loving hanging out in the backyard wearing only a bit of paint and a panty ... the latter of which I’ll trade for more paint later today. Civia and I are very appreciative of you girls inviting us to participate despite the ... slight problems we cause by our inclusion.”

Once Brit was allowed to move, she and Lana began painting black panties on Gracey, Civia, Cera, Maren, Katie, and me. To speed up the process, Brit did the outlines – making a different style for each of us, while Lana filled it in. The two of them would put finishing touches – such as various highlights and slight wrinkles – once they had all dried. Brett made an effort not to watch when either of our painters were working on the young girls but wasn’t paying attention where Civia was at one point.

“Oh, gosh. I’m sorry, Civia,” he apologized as he turned to face the other way.

Civia got ... a little huffy, and responded, “Brett, please turn around and look at my face.” When he did, she added, “Maren and I understand why you older girls shouldn’t do sex stuff when we’re nearby, but it’s just my butt you saw. Both today and the day we do the actual photos, there’s a good chance that something like that will happen again. Please don’t make a big deal of it. Remember our agreement from your house. While neither of us will give you permission to stare at our unpainted butts, if you accidentally see them, no big deal. Okay, Brett?”

“I’m trying to be...”

Civia interrupted softly with, “We know, Brett. All the girls trust you like nearly no other guy in the world, and the term ‘the girls’ includes Maren and me. We know you won’t do anything that we don’t want or to which our parents would object. You’ll just have to accept that you might accidentally see one or both of our butts today and next weekend. It’s okay, Brett. Really.”

He stared into her eyes, then into Maren’s when she stepped up next to Civia, and said, “I accept your words and rationale. I’m glad you’re both part of us, the LA.”

“Thanks, Brett,” Maren replied. “Beth’s told us that you try very hard to be respectful, but accidents don’t count against you, just like us accidentally seeing you last week doesn’t count against us. You know, at some level, if you couldn’t manage to keep your eyes looking at our eyes, you’d be looking at a naked Civia and a topless me, as Civia’s wearing only paint, and I haven’t yet traded my real panty for a painted one. We probably shouldn’t hug you when we’re wearing only paint, but can we all pretend in our minds that Civia and I hugged you in thanks for the wonderful and considerate friend that you are?”

Brett stared into Maren’s eyes, then nodded his head, after which he stated, “Yes, and thanks. I liked the hug you both gave me at the same time.”

That brought out grins on both girls’ faces, and Civia responded, “When we’re appropriately clothed again, we’ll give you a real two-girl hug because we really like that we have a really good friend who’s a boy.”

Once Lana finished filling in the last black panty, the two painters started in on the large black-paint jobs: Celeste’s tight slip and Kim’s somewhat daring bodysuit. While the actual bodysuit Brit photographed last week at Armoire was shoulderless and had cutouts above the hips showing off her trim sides, Brit made those cutouts more extensive in the painted version, extending well onto her belly and down to reveal her belly button. Like all the other paint jobs, it did not extend beyond her sides, so Kim was like all the rest of us in having her entire backside visible from head to toe. After those were done, Brit painted the only painted clothing that would not be black or white: Rhee’s and Heather’s panties. Brit had decided that she would not paint Brett’s trunk this time, since it was only practice.

Rache, Brit, and Lana discussed for a while how to arrange us, but they could not decide what was best, so simply began moving us in and out of individual places, deciding to start with the Meka-Lana twosome that Ms. Sullivan seemed to like. Meka donned, but did not button, the partially see-through white button-down, then rolled it off her right shoulder, thus exposing her right breast.

At this point, we female girls were facing Meka who was facing us, with Brett also facing us waiting to be put into the tableau.

When Brit and Rache were discussing exactly how to place Lana to Meka’s right and having some trouble with it, Brett suggested, “Can Lana be pointing to Meka’s left at something over there such that her hand or arm hides Meka’s right nipple?”

Lana walked to Brett, carrying the black button-down that she would not be wearing, carefully enfolded him, and kissed him hard. Since she was the only one of us wearing no paint, Brett did not have to be concerned with smearing it, so put his right arm around her and kissed her back. Maren squeaked loudly but was wearing a grin.

Lana returned to Meka’s right side and turned her body about an eighth of a circle toward Meka, which exposed the right side of her right ass cheek. The original idea was that she would hold that black button-down in her right hand so that it covered her right breast with her left breast hiding behind Meka’s right arm. However, the pose was awkward, so she shifted the shirt to her left hand, held it at her belly so that it hung down and covered her pussy, then pointed with her right arm across Meka’s torso, thus hiding the right breasts of both Lana and Meka. Meka also turned her head slightly to the left as if she had just begun responding to Lana’s direction. At some point, our artists would have to have something in the tableau at which Lana could be pointing. Lana stood at ease while they considered the next addition.

“Brit,” I intruded, “I think you have to be next to Lana, perhaps just beginning to turn your head to the left, too.”

She replied, “Yes! And that could explain why I stopped pushing my panty down. How tight toward Lana should I be, Rache?”

“We don’t want you hiding the part of Lana’s ass we want visible, but close up as tightly as that consideration allows. When I get behind the camera, we’ll work on whether you’re hipshot or what, maybe on the side where you’re pushing the panty down.”

“Okay. Do we want to build this out all the way to the camera-left end, or bounce from this side to the other and back?”

“Let’s switch back and forth, as I’ll bet we’ll get ideas about one side that would impact what we want on the other.”

Brit nodded, then said, “We could put Heather one place removed from Meka’s left side, and she’s what Lana could be pointing out. I don’t want her looking even smaller than she is, so let’s put Liya on Meka’s left side. In fact, why don’t we have those two as the center?”

Rache answered, “Sounds good, but I’ll want Celeste next to Heather, then. Liya, Heather, Celeste, snap to it.”

Liya stepped to stand beside Meka in her black button-down of which she had buttoned only the fourth button, then pushed the tails of the shirt behind her hands which she placed on her hips, with her right elbow cutting slightly in front of Meka’s belly. The fourth button was right in her cleavage, so a bit of the inner portions of her breasts above the button were visible, but much of the lower inside portions of both breasts were revealed by the tails being pulled so far to the side. Her painted white panty contrasted nicely with her darker skin and the black shirt.

“Perfect,” Rache responded. “You can relax, for now, Liya, although keep your left hand on your hip to help point out where Heather should be. Heather, you’re next, and place yourself such that Liya’s elbow is slightly in front of your belly.”

Heather stepped next to Liya’s left side looking for all the world like she was naked. Closer scrutiny revealed that she wore a painted thong, but the paint was as close a match to Heather’s skin tone as Brit could get and still leave it discernible as not being her skin. Additionally, Brit did not try to match Heather’s freckles on the painted thong which was quite skimpy.

Celeste suggested, “Heather, why don’t you put your arms around the waists of Liya and me, as that will make your pretty little titties thrust out a bit?”

“I like it,” replied Rache. “Go on and get in the frame, Celeste.”

Brit had done a great job on Celeste’s painted-on slip. There was a lacy décolletage and a few obvious wrinkles below her breasts. Brit had also made sure to paint her nipples when they were fully erect, as she did for all of us with painted tops of some sort. Otherwise, it was skintight and extended only low enough to completely hide her pussy in black paint. Obviously, Celeste would have to stand with her legs tightly together to keep the impression of the slip’s hem.

Rache ordered, “Heather, let’s see what it looks like with your arms around your neighbors.” When Heather complied, Rache added, “Oh. That’s perfect. Great suggestion, Celeste!” She stared for a while at something on or near Celeste, then exclaimed, “Oh. I’ve got it! Rhee, you’re on Celeste’s other side, but drape the shirt on your left shoulder rather ... Wait. Would you rather hide your right breast with the shirt, with your hair loose, or your hair in a braid?”

“If I hid it behind a braid, that would expose ... quite a bit of that breast.”

“Exactly.”

“You want it like that?”

“Personally, yes, but would that be okay, considering that the young girls want their parents to have a copy of the photo?”

Civia responded immediately, “That depends. What Rhee usually wears in the hot tub exposes a large portion of the tops of her boobs and a bit of the lower portions. The braid would simply cover part of that breast in a direction perpendicular to what our parents see most Thursdays.”

Rhee replied, “I’m good with that. However, I was wondering if braiding only the right half of my hair would save a little time. The braid would also be narrower, so...”

Rache said, “Wait. Let’s do the braid of the left half of your hair to cover that boob. You could tuck your right boob ... or, at least, the nipple, behind Celeste’s arm as you put your right arm around her shoulders and subtly point your hand that’s on Celeste’s right shoulder at Heather’s chest.”

“I like it,” Rhee exclaimed in response, “all of it. We’ll be pointing at her pretty little titties from both sides! Beth, if you’re not needed immediately, could you do the braid?”

After I agreed and stepped over behind her, she took her place wearing the strained-nearly-to-the-breaking point painted-on fuchsia panty that subtly showed off her labia and held the medium-gray button-down out to me. Rather than walk it over to a table, I donned it and made a nice, tight, narrow braid for the girl who, despite all of my other lovers, is still the love of my life.

“Who should we put next to Brit, Civia or Maren?”

“Me,” Maren replied, “and I could have my left arm around Brit’s waist and I could be the one that’s pushing down Brit’s panty.”

Brit exclaimed, “Yes! But you could keep your right hand on your hip to have at least one side of your shirt pulled aside. And, with your left hand on my left hip, the left side of your shirt would hang down and make it a bit more obvious that it’s a men’s shirt. Hmmm. Perhaps we could paint your left index finger partly white next week so it would be like the finger is inside my panty helping to push it down.”

Lana squeaked and Maren squealed, and both gave little celebration moves as Maren exclaimed, “I absolutely love hanging with you girls. You’re so freaking fun!”

“Yes! Ms. Sullivan suggested there be many little interactions in the photo. Maren, good idea! Brit, way to roll with it and add to it.” Rache looked at Maren a bit, then added, “I wasn’t sure that you and Civia really fit here, ‘cause there’s typically a significant gap between 12 and 15, but you two would have a hard time fitting in with girls your actual age. In fact, I’ll bet that’s why neither of you had any good friends until meeting each other and these girls.”

Civia replied, “That’s exactly right.”

Rache turned to nod at Civia, then said, “Char, it’s your turn, on the other side of Maren, as I want the two lacy bras next to each other. Besides, you two are almost perfect contrasts: dark hair and pale blonde hair, black and white bras, white and black panties.”

Char grinned, chuckled, stepped over to Maren’s right side, put her left arm around Maren’s left shoulder, and said, “Hey, contrast crony!” After Maren squealed again, Char stated, “I agree with Rache and I’m glad you’ve joined us. I’m also glad we’re finding a way to work around you being with us on Lana-and-Brett weekends. You two are fun!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.