Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 200

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 200 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

May 7, 2018 (Monday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

After ablutions last night, we left the bedroom door ajar, had a short bout of orgasm-focused sex, and then conked out shortly after 10:00. I was the first awake, noting that the sky outside was graying, so the sun was not yet up. I lay quietly on one edge of the bed, Gracey to my right, and pondered a number of things. I considered the possible effects of the younger girls being with us more, whether Rache would ask to join the LA, and what Steph and Matt thought of our most recent token of appreciation. I was thinking of that photo when I heard Brett stirring; he sat up and looked around, his eyes latching onto mine.

Quietly, he stated, “I’ve got to pee.”

Since he would need to disturb our bedmates to get out, anyway, I replied, “I’ll join you.”

Rather than disturb everyone, he chose to cross over Gracey after I had exited the bed on the door side and followed me across the hall into the bathroom; I closed the door behind him.

“I need to go badly,” he told me, so I pointed at the commode, and he sat and began peeing.

Early in his spending time with us in the compound, we had quickly disabused him of the notion of standing in front of the toilet and peeing, telling him that if he insisted on peeing that way, he’d be in charge of cleaning the toilet two or three times a day. That penis makes for much easier peeing in the out-of-doors, but made for nasty toilets, even if the seat is up. Later, we had also convinced him to wipe every time.

After he wiped and stood, I sat and released fluids while I said, “I wonder what your parents thought about our picture.”

“I think they must have thought a lot of it, as Mom didn’t come into our room last night. I ... know we discussed this before, but are you sure we did the right thing by offering Mom more access to us and giving them that photo?”

“I do. We want to keep them solidly on our side, and it seems to work quite well when we appeal to their ... sexual side. It’s very obvious that your mom really wants to have a front-row seat to our sex, and we’re all at least used to an audience, even if some of us aren’t quite perfectly comfortable with Steph in that audience. However, Brit and Char will get there, probably sooner rather than later.”

“But that photo?”

I pondered my response for a few moments, then replied, “We don’t know how Matt feels about the group photo, but we know he liked it ... a lot. I’d guess that he most loved all of us female girls naked and showing our pussies. At least the photo we gave them last night doesn’t have your cock front and center ... or visible at all.”

“But my balls are front and center.”

“Yes, and nicely hiding most of my pussy. We have no idea what he thought about your ... penis being so obvious in the group photo, so don’t know how he’d respond to your scrotum. You know that Lana wanted us to give them the version of the group photo that truly focused on your cock. Steph seems to get off on seeing it. I don’t know if you noticed, and please don’t get self-conscious about it, but she looks at ... you every time she sees you naked. However, I get the strong feeling that neither of them is particularly interested in being ... sexual with any of us. Matt seems to avoid any chance of seeing us girls naked. Note that he’s never visited your room when we’re here and even tries to stay in their room or the kitchen at those times.”

He stared at me for a while, then said, “I guess I see that. I’m not sure you’re right about Mom, though.”

“I’m less sure of Steph than I am of Matt. I mean, can you imagine any guy who was really interested in us not trying to get something surreptitious with a babe like Lana when she’s in his lap? She gives him every opportunity to cross a line with her, and he’s never bitten, despite that we know he very much appreciated at least one 15-year-old girl in his adult life.”

“True, and they’re both obviously into ... multiple partners if they’re going to be sharing their bedroom with Lana’s parents.”

“I know, and I don’t really understand him unless he’s got a lot of willpower, and that seems the most likely explanation. If I were him, I’d probably find it impossible to resist Lana.”

He responded, “Maybe he’s just devoted to ... the lovers he has. Maybe ... Mom convinced him to be with Ginny and he developed ... more feelings for her. I know that I love all of you girls and would probably accept whoever you want in our group; at least, up to a point. Perhaps, Dad’s ‘point’ is closer to one than mine is.”

I gazed into his eyes there in the bathroom for many moments, then told him, “I love that you have a brain that you know how to exercise it. You may very well be right.”

After brushing our teeth, we quietly traipsed back to ... our room, crossing paths with Gracey, with whom we each shared a quick good morning hug in the hall. Knowing that Gracey would be returning, we left the bedroom door fully open.

When he saw Kim looking at us, I was happy to see him divert to her side of the bed, climb onto it, then stretch out on her body, although with the sheet separating them.

“Ooh, your breath smells minty fresh. I don’t know if I should kiss you with my morning breath.”

He did not give her a chance to object, just leaned into her face and laid a good one on her lips.

After he pulled back, he told her, “I love you, Kim. Thanks for being in my life.”

“Oh, Brett. You don’t have to thank me because you and the girls gave me no chance not to fall in love and join the sexual portion of the LA. You and the Go5 did your little magic trick and turned me into one of the happiest girls I know. Funny how nearly all of them are spouses of ours.”

Brett quietly asked, “Has Lana surfaced, yet?” When she shook her head, he added, “Follow my lead.”

He carefully extracted himself from Kim’s body and the bed, then began slowly pulling the sheet down. Kim grinned at him and began helping with the sheet.

Gracey returned then and said only, “Ah,” then walked around the bed to help with the sheet on the other side.

With Kim and Gracey both dealing with the sheet, Brett gave me a sign that I interpreted as “Take photos,” so turned to get my phone from the dresser. I turned back to the bed in time to see him point at Lana’s left boob and then to Gracey followed by pointing at Lana’s right boob, then at Kim. When both nodded in understanding, he carefully climbed back onto the bed and got between Lana’s legs as best he could. I moved to a location with a better view of the victim, aligned Lana on my phone’s screen, and prepared to take a photo.

Keeping his eyes on Lana’s face, he slowly began pushing Lana’s legs farther apart. As soon as she showed signs of rousing, he dropped his mouth onto her pussy and began licking. It took her nearly a half-minute, but she finally woke to the sensations of her breasts and pussy being licked or sucked. Her head came off the pillow and her mouth let out an inchoate sound of pleasure. I got the photo, returned my phone to the dresser, got myself on the bed between Kim and the headboard, then carefully got my pussy above Lana’s face. She reached up with both hands and encouraged me to sit on her face, after which I threw my head onto my back, my eyes closing, and reveled in Lana’s talented mouth, my hands on the top of the headboard holding me up a little, but with the tops of my feet on Lana’s shoulders. It was a bit uncomfortable, but the pleasure overrode the discomfort, although I was probably not going to reach orgasm in that position.

Despite focusing mostly on my pussy, I kept an ear out for sounds at the door, so was not surprised when I heard a loud intake of breath. I turned my head to see Steph in the outfit we had given her looking quite delectable, but with huge eyes and an expression that seemed to be moving from surprise to ... something like excitement. I then looked down at the top of Lana’s face and saw that her eyes were closed as she ate me.

I was trying to figure out what to do, knowing I wasn’t going to cum like this when Lana pushed up on me and said a muffled, “Gotta pee. Oh, Brett. I’ve gotta pee.”

I stood on the bed straddling Lana’s head and the others let her up, after which she stood from the bed, gave Steph a good morning hug, then walked across the hall.

When we could hear her stream hit the water, Steph said loudly enough for Lana to hear, “You could have closed the door.”

Kim responded, “We don’t have a thing about peeing. In fact, I’ve been kissed thoroughly by multiple girls while I was sitting on the pot. Defecation is quite different, but we’re pretty casual about peeing.”

Steph nearly wheeled around to look at Kim, stared at her a while, shook her head, and then asked, “Did you wake her that way?”

“We did,” replied Brett. “Something like that is not a rare occurrence in our big bed, depending on who’s in it and what the morning plans are.”

From the bathroom, Lana asked, “Anyone else need the throne?”

Kim responded, “I do. I’ll be right there.”

“Okay. I’ll leave it for you to flush.”

On Kim’s departure and Lana’s return, the latter hugged Steph briefly again, then began donning skimpy clothing, which caused the rest of us to do the same.

“Thanks, girls, for the photo. It’s ... It’s ... really good. Is that you in it, Beth?” My face went a bit warm as I nodded, then she asked, “You’re not ... worried about ... Brett ... trying something in a situation like that?”

“Absolutely not. Brett is a perfect gentleman ... in that he respects boundaries, knows what we want from him, and doesn’t do anything we don’t want or ... cannot yet want safely. He’s been in exactly that position with each of us – lying fully on the girl, his cock mashed between her mons and his belly, and the two kissing hotly. I doubt there’s another boy in school that we could trust in that situation.”

“So, you’re ... you girls ... are almost ready ... for intercourse?”

Lana answered, “Some of us, yes, at least mentally. We’re not having intercourse until we’re all both protected and mentally ready, and not one of us has any problem with any girls who aren’t yet mentally ready for that step. We’re waiting for everyone to be ready, as it’s too easy to imagine a girl or three getting carried away by watching other girls having full sex with our guy. When we’re all protected and all fully ready ... or, at least, as fully as we can be without fully knowing what to expect, only then will the first of us take the next step.”

Steph rattled her brain hard, stared at Lana, and then asked, “You girls ... really want this. Don’t you? Sharing ... your guy with each other.”

Softly, Lana answered, “Steph-Mom, we’re all in love with Brett, but perhaps more importantly, each of us girls ... female girls is in love with every other female girl. In fact, some of us are more in love with one or more or most or all the girls than those girls are in love with Brett. That’s the only way this can work, at least for the very long term that we want to be together.

“Steph-Mom, I’m probably smack in the middle of the continuum between heterosexual and homosexual, as I don’t really distinguish between the two ends. However, a lot of the girls – possibly a majority – lean to the homosexual side. In fact, Heather and I may be the only ones who are not at least a little left of center, although, that difference might be due solely to us not knowing a lot of guys that meet our criteria. Of course, most of us loved the others first as friends, and none of us has all that many guy friends.”

Steph stared more at Lana, glanced around, and then stated, “I’ve never met girls like you before. That is ... girls with the ... preferences you have. Until ... this, I didn’t know anything like this was possible. Beth, do you think your ... parents’ marriage has had any effect on how you look at such relationships?”

“Other than ... mainstreaming such for us, no. Rhee, Heather, and I were involved with each other before Carol joined Dad’s and Mom’s marriage, although Liya and Gracey didn’t join us in the sexual aspect until after Carol married Dad and Mom. And I already told you ... or suggested that Liya and I wanted Brett with us and, once Brett had begun tearing walls down, the other three agreed with us.”

She shook her head in incredulity, then said, “I’ll think on that.”


Practice was another session of O members getting in-depth one-on-one D training, while the D members got the opposite, although Char and Rhee got tapped to teach the latter. Both trainings involved both skills and tactics, and practice ran long. With Celeste’s car, Andy drove the Jacobs residents as well as Liya and Heather for that threesome’s night with our wife and husband.


We went to the W for dinner after showers and had a discussion about our request to cancel Wednesday night’s festivities to accommodate Brit’s body-art plan. Since we had had quite the romp on Friday, no one objected too much.


Jim and Kath joined us in our bed for the night, which was punctuated by numerous orgasms. Rache was with us, too, but maintained her sexual distance from the girls, getting an orgasm thanks to Jim’s oral skills. Apparently, she is still uncertain about her being part of girl-on-girl events. However, she got some great photos of Meka, Kim, and Jim being sexual together, with the two girls trading back and forth between his mouth and cock until all three had cum at least once.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.