Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 206

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 206 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

May 18, 2018 (Friday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

At the lunch tables, Jess asked, “Since I couldn’t make it last weekend, may I invite myself over this weekend sometime?”

Liya asked, “How’s Sunday work? Either day is okay, but Sunday’s easier for us.”

“Sunday’s good. I can get a lot of studying done tomorrow. What time?”


Practice was light: laps with sprints; rondo; discussion, mostly about yesterday’s game; and Liya’s accounting of the next two weeks.

“We have one game next week, Tuesday at home against Sarnia, another extra-league game. They’re coming a long way, so kickoff is at 6:30. We’ll meet at the game pitch at 5:30. While you should have eaten something before arriving, don’t have a big meal. We’ll have the usual energy bars and the like should you begin feeling peckish during the game.” She glanced at Rhee and said, “I like that word; thanks. The weather forecast calls for a high of only 88, so it shouldn’t be as brutal as yesterday. Because we’re hitting another hiatus in our schedule, we’re taking the next two Wednesdays off.”

There was much rejoicing.

Coach took the floor to say, “Everyone played well yesterday, and you not only beat a very good team but also posted a goose egg. Unlike Rattlesnake Springs, Sarnia has a great O and a lesser D. Think about that this weekend, and we’ll have a light practice Monday and discuss a game plan. That’s it for this week, so have a great weekend and I’ll see all of you here next Monday.”

On the walk home, Civ said, “I didn’t expect such a short practice. How are we going to fill up all this extra time?”

There was much chuckling, and Maren put her in a headlock and gave her a noogie, then saying, “You’re so silly. We’ll spend it studying, of course,” to extensive chuckling.

When we got home, Brett asked, “Is everyone changing clothes?”

All the girls responded in some fashion, with many agreeing with Lana’s, “I’m removing clothes. I’m not putting others back on.”

Of course, Brett intended that question mostly for Civ and Maren, and they responded in the positive, to which he replied, “I’ll go change in the bathroom, and you...”

Maren interrupted a bit huffily, saying, “No, Brett. We’ll keep our panties on, and I’ll just turn around when I take off my bra and put on a tube. If you’re going to change ... panties, then simply turn around and do that.”

“Will that...”

Civ interrupted him, saying, “And that’s the way we’ll do it.”

“Okay,” I thought. “The girls have laid down the law,” after which I smiled to myself.

Since my period began last night, I donned one of my T-back thongs. When I looked around, Rhee had had the same idea. I had no clue what wearing them would engender.

“Hey, what are those? Are they ... thongs?” When Rhee answered in the positive, Civia asked, “Where can we get some?”

Rhee asked, “Why would you want something like that?”

Maren replied, “Probably for at least some of the same reasons you do. You’re on your period, right?” After Rhee nodded, “I thought I saw the string. But, see? Brett, Civ, and I are allowed to see each other’s butts, but not ... in front, so we could wear ... thongs and be within our rules. Besides, I have periods, too.”

I asked, “Are you saying that you want to bare your butts to Brett?”

“No. Not exactly. I ... we understand that it would have that result, but...”

Civ took up the sentence, adding, “We want to be ... fully accepted and with the same rules as everyone else, just without the sex.”

“You really won’t mind being naked around Brett?”

“No. Well, we might be a little nervous at first, but that probably won’t last very long. Rhee, Beth, if you weren’t on periods, would you be fully naked instead of wearing just a thong?”

Rhee responded, “Point made. Beth, could we ... take them to Armoire tomorrow?”

“Oh, yes! Yes, please,” Maren exclaimed.

I looked at Rhee with intensity hoping she’d get my mental message, and it sort of worked.

“Yes, I understand what them going means. And why shouldn’t they know? If things work out...”

I closed my eyes, opened them, and nodded, but then pointed my chin at Rhee.

With everyone still in our closet, Rhee told the girls, “We’ve been ... courting another person for most of this year, a person you haven’t met. She ... works at Armoire, and ... she’s older. In fact, she’s the floor manager.”

Civ asked, “How ... do things like this happen? I ... we understand Jim ... and Kath, but ... I guess we don’t understand.”

“We don’t, either. Not really. She was simply fun and very helpful there, and she just ... struck something in ... all of us ... like she belonged.”

Maren quietly said, “Civ, our friends are ... really friendly. And they have ... great friends. You like Kath. Right?” Without pausing, Maren continued, “We really fit with the other girls despite how much older than us they are. Right? I can’t see our friends inviting anyone who wouldn’t fit with them. And if this person fits with them, she’ll probably fit with us, even if she’s older. Look how well you fit with all the ... parents in the compound.”

Civia turned to gaze at Maren, then responded, “I guess you’re right. I’m ... I think I’m being selfish. Last fall, I was the only other member of the Go6. I don’t know why I’m feeling ... funny about this. I guess it’s because I’ve not even met this woman. I knew everyone else before you became ... intimate with them. That’s probably it.”

I stated, “I understand that. All I can say is that we’ve become ... quite crazy for her. While there’s still a chance it might not work out, we suspect it will.”

Brit, who was looking a bit antsy, blurted, “She’s the woman the girls took me to when I had to disappear because of my ... mom’s husband. When Beth called her, she didn’t hesitate to take me in and keep me safe.”

“Oh.”

Silence reigned for a while, until Civ stated, “I’ll try to keep an open mind. She didn’t have other ... motives for keeping Brit?”

Brit answered, “I may be biased because of what she did for me, but I’m sure nothing mattered to her other than keeping me hidden and safe. I had fun there, as she’s ... fun, but we didn’t do any sex stuff, although we were naked most of the time.”

Maren asked, “She ... lives naked?”

“Yes,” answered Brit. “She said she’s lived like that for a long time.”

Civ exhaled, then stated, “She would certainly fit here with that.” She gazed around at us, then finished, “I’ll keep an open mind about her, and we’ll just see what happens. What would be the deal if we go there tomorrow?”

I looked around realizing that I was elected, so answered, “We’ve gotten ... somewhat sexual with her, and her name is Katherine. We’re supposed to be taking a break from her while we start down the road of being fully sexual with Brett. However, we’ve come to realize that we didn’t think through our timetable very well and have decided to push the ... advent of including intercourse until after school’s out. We promised Katherine that she could have a short, sexy time with Brett once a week during the time we wouldn’t be visiting to get clothes for Brit or anyone, and we’ve already missed last weekend. What we could do is ask her to meet us at the store at around 8:15. We’d get thongs for you two, and then all the female girls would get in the Sprinter and wait for Brett to come out and join us. We promised her 20 minutes.”

At that last sentence, my face went pink, as I knew what could take place in 20 minutes.

“Wow. That long,” asked Maren.

Brett answered, “We’re not allowed very much. We just hold each other and kiss. But she wears skimpy clothes and I ... I’m naked.” He went red with that, then quickly added, “I don’t do more than what my wives allow me for now, but I will be allowed more once the ... girls’ hiatus with Katherine is over, probably in late June or in July. If ... she joins us, it probably couldn’t happen earlier than July, and it might not be that soon. Since LA votes like that need to be unanimous, we’ll make sure that you spend time around her to see if you can like her. We don’t yet know how that will occur, but it might be by inviting her to join us for picnics or something, sort of like being on ... neutral territory. We don’t want to just start inviting her here, with you two not having met her.”

Civ gazed at Brett for a few moments, then responded, “Thanks, Brett. All that makes sense. I guess, I thought you were thinking about adding her really soon, like in a couple of weeks. I should have known you guys wouldn’t do something like that to Maren and me. We would like to have time to get to know her. She certainly earned some ... latitude from me by selflessly taking Brit in. That’s a big gob of brownie points in my mind.”

“And in mine,” Maren added. She glanced around, then asked, “Would ... one of you girls have a ... thong that would fit me that I could borrow for today?”

Char replied, “You’re built a lot like me, so you could try one of mine. Hang on.”

Char’s thong fit reasonably well, so Maren grabbed a narrow tube and the thong, then stripped naked and donned the two minimal clothing items while she kept her back toward Brett. I got ahead of Civ and simply handed her one of my other thongs.

“Thanks, Beth. I’ve been thinking about this. You and I are almost identical in ... shape, except for your breasts. I’ll bet that all your current clothes could fit me as well as they do you.”

“Yup. That’s why I handed you the thong.”

“But that was a lead-up to ... asking you if I could occasionally borrow clothes from you, particularly when we’re here. It seems more ... reasonable to me than Mom and Dad buying me even more clothes that fit me for only a few months.”

I gazed into her eyes, nodded, and replied, “That’s perfectly reasonable. I offer you official access to any and all of my clothing, although some of it is ... quite revealing, so be careful about what you choose.”

Civ, still with thong in hand, hugged me hard for a few moments, then copied Maren’s tack, by turning her back to Brett, removing her skirt and pulling the thong up her legs and getting it situated.

“Umm, do you ... get used to...”

“The narrow piece of cloth up your crack,” asked Lana. “We have. Brett hates it, so that’s why we have those panties for him with wider back sides. Oh, Katherine made all those for him, by hand, on her own sewing machine.”

Civ closed her eyes for a few seconds, and responded, “I’ll try to keep an open mind. You’ve already made a few points that have earned her brownie points with me. I suspect I’ll really like her, and that I’ll get over ... whatever this is I’m feeling. I’d really hate for it to be jealousy.”


I had texted Katherine and she had responded quickly with two thumb-up emojis, which means we’ll be introducing the young girls to her tomorrow morning. Why were my butterflies jumping?

We made and ate dinner, although Celeste and Katie were working and Andy was at the university library, then sat on the south part of the wraparound porch and gabbed. There aren’t any houses on the other side of the north-south street, and that street does not really go anywhere, so we were mostly comfortable sitting out here naked or nearly so. Rache had taken some photos when we first settled in, but then sat naked with us.

Civ commented, “You’re getting quite comfortable with nudity.”

Rache shook her head and answered, “I am, and I’m probably more surprised by that than you are. I thought you were all crazy when I ... moved in last month, but I think I’ve seen the light. It is ... pleasant ... and saves on laundry.” She followed that with a goofy smile at which many of us chuckled, after which she turned back to Civ and said, “It also ... gets me a bit ... umm ... sexually excited. How do you respond? Or, rather, what do you feel when you’re sitting here outside with all of us and Brett and you’re wearing very nearly nothing?”

Civ thought for a bit, then answered, “I like how it feels, but I just feel the breeze on my skin, and that’s the most pleasant aspect of being outside naked.” She harrumphed, or something like it, then added, “I just don’t know what you mentioned feels like. Mom says that she felt at my age what she learned was sexual excitement, but she couldn’t really describe the feeling, saying something like her heartbeat rises, and she gets this indescribable knot or point of energy or something below and behind her navel. I couldn’t really interpret that, although that seems like something I feel when I get to be with, first the Go6, then the LA, then Maren, and now even a little with you. I feel for you what I assume is the strong friendship feeling I feel for ... everyone in the LA. Have I been misinterpreting that? I don’t know, and that’s what gets me so ... uncertain and ... perhaps a bit worried that I’ll never feel what you girls feel when you’re sexually excited. If I have been misinterpreting that feeling, then that suggests that all of you get me sexually excited, but I don’t get ... the ... physical responses Mom described.”

Rache stared at Civ for a while, then crawled to her and wrapped her in her arms.

“Civ, I hope your solution comes to you, because ... While those feelings can get some girls in trouble, they’re pretty nice and they can lead to orgasms, which are really wonderful. A good orgasm can make even a horrible day at least a little bit better.”

Rache unwound from Civ, but snuggled in between Civ and Gracey, put her left arm around Civ, then sat back and returned to watching the world go by. We stayed there a while as talk became almost desultory, but it was so pleasant that we just communed with the outdoors and the LA ... until the first mosquitoes arrived, after which we bailed on the out-of-doors.

As we stepped inside, Meka suggested ice cream, so we began donning skimpywear.

Maren asked, “You go to The Cold Sweets wearing just a tube and a skirt?”

When Heather answered in the positive, Maren blanched a bit, but Heather added, “We don’t wear our really tiny skirts. The only concern is that we have to think about where we sit and how. Besides, you don’t have to do everything the way we do. There’s no pressure for you to do that. You can wear whatever you like there.”

“We know that you’re ... not pressuring us, but ... the thing is ... everything that you’ve shown us that we’ve tried, we’ve found to be really good, even wonderful. Look at this evening. Except for Civ’s personal concerns, we had a great time just sitting on the porch talking with our best friends and both of us were wearing almost nothing. I was wearing ... and still am ... a very narrow tube and a crazy small thong, but all Civ wore was a really skimpy thong, and we were both perfectly comfortable with that. At least, I was so long as I didn’t think about how little I was wearing while sitting on the porch with Brett and the chance that anyone could have walked down the street. But we get comfortable with our friends when we’re enjoying ourselves. And look back to the discussions we had after taking portrait photos and all Civ and I wore was paint. I’ll bet I’ll almost not think about being uncomfortable at exposing so much of ... my body to ... Brett the next time we do this or something like it. That’s why Civ and I both think it would take us very little time to become comfortable being naked with you, even with Brett present. It’s such a ... wonderful feeling I get inside my chest when I realize that all these girls ... and a boy really like me as a friend, and such a good friend that we can be very nearly naked together ... and no one thinks that’s odd or bad.”

Heather pulled Maren in tightly to her chest, and Maren returned the hug.

While still tightly in Heather’s embrace, Maren exclaimed, “See! You’re naked, and you didn’t think twice about hugging me, and neither did I. We love this. We love that you guys ... love us as incredibly good friends.”

Heather leaned away, looked into her eyes, then responded, “We do love you two. That’s why you’re here. That’s why you’re members of the LA. We just don’t want you to think that you must do everything we do, do everything the way we do it. I understand that you’ve liked and enjoyed everything you’ve tried when you’re with us. But it would kill us if you were to try something and hated it so much that you drifted away from us.”

From behind Heather, Civ replied, “Maren was right in that we’d probably quickly become comfortable living naked with the entire LA. Virtually everyone, as far as I can tell, loves sex, so I’m sure Maren will love it and I hope that I’ll get to a point at which I can see what it’s like. Maren’s point is that you really must allow us to try things and see how we feel about them. Yes, there are some things about which our parents would have a cow if we tried them in the next week or month, but we know what those are. Besides, you would never encourage us to do things like sex if we were reluctant, not that you encourage us to do sex. You don’t. You accept our opinions, our beliefs, and what we’re willing to do, what we want to do, what we’re not sure of, and what we don’t want to do. We don’t try things you tell us about or do just because you said or did. We try them because you seem very happy doing them, such as nakedness that first time I visited. I joined in, despite being nervous about it, but look at me now. As Maren said, I could remove this thong and have Brett remove his panty and, while I’d be nervous or uncomfortable the first time or two, I’d probably become used to it quickly and thereafter enjoy what it means to you and to me to live naked together. It’s trust, and care, and love, and that’s why we’re always interested in doing what you do.”

Yet another silence bomb.

After nearly a minute, Meka said, “Civ’s got a point, and it’s a very good one. It is love that has us here, all together. It is care that causes us to want the best for every one of us. It is trust that enables so many girls to live together sharing themselves and their guys. Beth, you’ve said something very like what Civ just trotted out so easily. We need to allow them the freedom to try the things they want to try and support them when they don’t want to try things we do.” She turned to Civ and Maren and added, “At the same time, you two must not get us in trouble with your parents. We’ll be happy to discuss with them why or how we do the things we do, but please get their permission to take off that thong or do any number of things I can imagine that might cause your parents to have that cow. I still have a little problem with you being topless, Civ. Although I understand your point, and I know you told your parents of your little conniption the first time you were topless in front of Brett, I’m pretty sure that does not grandfather in all the other more-recent times.”

When Civ began to object, Meka held her hand up at her and responded, “Civ, if it were up to us, you two could be as naked as you wanted to be with us, even when Brett is with us. We know him. We know he would do nothing to cause concern for you or us. I know that none of the girls would try to do any sort of sex thing with either of you against your will and, probably, not at all until we were sure your three parents would not have a cow or three. We love you two, and we don’t want anything to cause your parents to disallow you being with us. Pushing too hard could easily cause that.”

Civ stared at Meka for some moments, then ran to her, slamming her body into Meka’s, wrapped her arms around her, buried her head between Meka’s chin and right shoulder, and settled in for a soft cry. Maren moved more sedately but added herself to the mini-scrum while Meka put her arms around the girls. After a while of silence other than Civ’s soft sobs, Meka slowly separated their three bodies from being in close contact and looked at them.

“You two, particularly you, Civ, since you have such a long history with the Go5, will always be in our thoughts and hopes of the future. None of us want to be without either of you. For that to be true, particularly in the next few months, we’ll truly need your parents to sign off on most of how you two ... get on here. You just cannot make unilateral decisions to be naked in Brett’s presence or demand his nudity in yours. If Kalina, Emma, and Jeff tell us that they’re okay with you two being naked with ... Brett, then we’ll support you being naked around Brett. But that’s all it will get you. Neither of you can do anything at all sexual with him, and that might even include naked hugs. He’s not going to be able to hug either of you naked without getting an erection ... if he even was not erect before it, which he probably would not be. We’ve spent lots of naked time with him, and the amount of time he’s not erect around us is small: occasionally when he’s just awoken and for some little time after he orgasms.

“When you’re with us, don’t ask questions that are sexual in nature that are specifically about Brett and/or us with Brett. As you’ve been doing, stay away from ... mechanics ... and his responses to us and vice-versa. Again, if your three parents tell us that you may ask such questions of us, then that would be fine, although we reserve the right not to answer particular questions. There is just too much that can go horribly wrong with us, with you two, with you two with us, if we aren’t aware of the ... possible negative reactions to things that you discuss with us that we or you might find reasonable, but they don’t.”

The conversation moved on over the next 15 minutes until Rache responded to a text. I think most of us could feel the change in the room, with many of us turning to her.

“Umm, the framer’s done with our portraits.”

Civ waited barely a few heartbeats before she responded, “Could we go get them now?” She held a hand up to the room, then added, “I ask because that would enable Maren and me to give our parents their copies which would enable us to initiate the discussion about nudity in the LA. And if some of you, like Beth and Meka, could hang around or come back in case they want to talk to you, Maren and I would really appreciate it. Think about it this way, each of you. Imagine you were in our place, having girlfriends so close that no one is embarrassed by calling it love. We could all be however we want, do whatever we want, but you cannot. You cannot be fully naked with us because everyone thinks your parents would object to that.”

She let us think for a few moments, then finished, “I agree that it’s highly probable that one or more of our parents would object. But if we don’t ask, we can’t know, and ... at least for me ... that’s worse than not being allowed because the possibility is always there, always ... tantalizing ... but never realized because of being afraid to be told, ‘no.’”

Liya strode to Civ and hugged her as tightly as I have ever seen her hug anyone, leaned back, and stated, “Civ’s argument wins me over. I propose that we don non-skimpy, go pay for the framing, and drop the two at their house ... or what, for us, is effectively their house, and let them initiate that discussion. We can return here and await the results. Finally, I point out that having their permission a priori would make it easier for me to allow them to pose for our practice soccer portrait tomorrow.”

Liya’s ... and Civ’s ... arguments won the day, so we re-donned “normal” clothing.

Lana said, “Tonight’s getting away from us. Brett, what do you think about asking Steph-Mom and Matt-Dad for one of those dispensations to break the rule and stay over here tomorrow night?

He agreed, and the two went to the study nook to call home. They returned with big, happy smiles. A few minutes later, we piled into the Sprinter – because, of course, everyone “needed” to go to the framers to pick up our portraits, and headed out.

Since Rache had taken to the framer, by herself, the full-size, uncropped photos she had printed at Matt’s office, the LA had not met the guy. We could all immediately understand why Katherine had at one point been sexually interested in him. He is a winner, at least in appearance, with wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, and a winning smile.

As we stepped up to the counter, he said, “Hi, Rachel.”

“You remember me?”

“Sure! The photos you wanted me to frame are ... let’s say ‘distinctive.’ But I note you were not in the photo.”

“Oh. That makes sense, and I’m the photographer of this motley crew, not a member.”

He reached back to shelves behind him, picked a sizable box off them, and moved it to the counter, and stated, “Please look over each one to make sure I’ve given you what you wanted.”

Each framed photo was in a large bubble-envelope, so Rache handed out to us the ten of them that was our final decision on how many we would print. Each of us that received one extracted it from the envelope and scanned it carefully.

I looked up when Rache said, “This is great, Garvey; exactly what we wanted.”

“May I ask who designed the arrangement?”

Rache put her left arm around Brit and responded, “While Brit, here, and I were the primary designers, everyone had input, with Maren, the only curly-haired member, and Char, the really pretty blonde with shorter hair, combined to design their section of the photo ... this part here,” she added as she pointed them out in the photo she was holding.

“I was hoping I could ask about that part. If you don’t want to answer, that’s your business and I won’t blame you at all, as a lot of people would get their dander up about things like this. However, it’s all perfectly legal, so I just smile at people like that and try not to let them get me upset.” When he found Maren among us, his eyes rounded, and he asked, “I wasn’t going to ask these sorts of questions, and please don’t answer if you don’t want to, but may I ask your age?”

Maren’s face went a bit pink, but she looked into his eyes, answering, “I don’t see how that would be a problem. I’m 13.”

Garvey rattled his brain, then said, “And you’re comfortable enough with this sort of situation to generate such a wonderful smile like that?”

She went even pinker. She dipped her chin a little, but mostly kept her head up and replied, “I am, and so is my best friend ... among a bunch of girls that are our best friends.”

“What I asked was not the question I wanted to ask but I was a bit startled by how young you looked, and 13 is about what I’d have guessed. I assume that like ... Brit next to you, your various clothing is all body paint. Yes?” When she nodded, he asked, “Whose idea was that for the apparent finger inside Brit’s panty that appears to be pushing the panty down?”

Maren smiled, responding, “Lana, the girl pointing to the left, had the idea to paint Brit’s panty like that and told Brit that we could set it up so that it appeared she was pushing the panty down. However, when Rache put me next to Brit, I told her that I should be the one pushing the panty down, and Brit said that she’d paint my index finger so it looked like it was inside the panty. Brit is probably ... no, she’s our best artist. She always has great ideas.”

“And you didn’t have any problem posing for a photo while wearing only paint?”

Maren breathed deeply and answered, “No, because I love and trust these girls. We wanted to do something ... risqué, in that we’d all be nude or nearly so but with nearly all of the naughty bits unseen.”

“And you were okay with a ... guy being part of it?”

“Yes, he’s one of the girls, although he’s not gay. Everyone trusts him im ... imp... “What’s that word Civ?”

“Implicitly.”

“Yes, everyone, including Civa and I, who are the youngest, trust Brett implicitly as he’s a gentleman. We, Civ and I, have an agreement with him that seeing bare butts is not a big deal, and since Civ, as she says, has no boobs and looks like a 12-year-old boy, it didn’t matter if he saw her chest. I had to wear a paint bra, but it’s the prettiest bra I’ve ever worn, and Brit painted it.”

He asked, “Bare butts?”

Maren’s eyes went round as her face went pink again, but she looked at him, “You won’t tell anyone. Will you?”

“No, Maren. Quite a lot of my business depends on confidentiality, so, no.”

“Brit told us it would save us a lot of painting and cleanup time if she painted only the fronts of garments.”

Garvey threw his head back and chortled loudly for quite a while, picked Brit out, and stated, “Good thinking, and I can understand the concept. In the past few years, I’ve framed a lot of photos with models who were wearing mostly or only paint. In fact, I’ll bet it’s something like 10% of my business. You can see a few examples on my display wall, but I have a lot more hanging behind the scenes. This is, by far, the photo with the most expansive scene of painted models. While those on the wall behind you and many in the back are artistically better from a single-model point of view, this photo is the best I’ve framed that depicts a scene and tells a story. I’m sure that very experienced body-paint artists would argue over lots of details they think could have been presented better, but if they think so, they should prove it with more expansive scenes than one or two or three models painted in extensive and excruciating detail.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.