Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 212

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 212 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

May 27, 2018 (Sunday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

This morning before we hit the road, Rache printed two copies of the great photo of Sex Slave licking semen from Kaira’s cheek, and two of a great photo she got of Sex Slave beating Dad off slightly out-of-focus in front of Kaira’s sharply focused face wearing a wondering expression at what she was watching at such close range. She’ll be taking them on Monday to Garvey.

I also texted Katherine to tell her that we would like to visit her home later in the day. Her response was enthusiastic and asked us to give her at least an hour’s notice.

I pulled Kaira aside for a private chat on the front porch shortly after breakfast and told her, “We’ll both be naked out there.”

Her eyes went huge, but she said, “Yes, Beth.”

She followed me out, and we sat on the porch with our backs to the wall.

“Kaira, do you want me to continue to direct you.”

“I thought about that last night after you girls conked out from all the sex. I know you told me that you have a lot of sex and that you also told me that I’d see a lot of sex in your bed last night, but I did not truly understand what you meant by ‘a lot.’”

“We have romps like that about once per week, depending on what’s going on during the week,” I threw in a smile and added, “and you’ve not answered my question.”

“Yes, Beth. I do. I still know too little about sex to understand what is acceptable here, and what is not. What is possible here, and what is not. I think I need instruction in more than just ... mechanics.”

“All right, but I want you to know that what I have to do with you is not truly part of my psyche. I have no problem ordering girls about in a sexual fashion when we’re just having fun, but I am not a dominant by nature. Do you know what a dominant is?”

“Not really. At least, not from a ... sexual point of view.”

I explained dominants and submissives, explained that that was, essentially, the relationship the two of us were in, and that I was not particularly well suited to it, although I could do it. I explained that true dominants derived pleasure from the domination while the submissives derived pleasure by being dominated.

“Oh. I do not think I’m a submissive, as I have not enjoyed ... While some parts have been somewhat fun, other parts have not, such as last night when I had to say those words out loud. I understand fully why you gave me that order, and you should probably continue to give me orders like that, so I have a chance to achieve comfort saying ... sex words out loud.”

“Okay, let’s do this. You will say “cock” out loud the first time you see any particular cock each day you’re here until I rescind the order. Such as the first time in the day you see Brett’s cock, you will say the word out loud, and loud enough that someone ten feet away could both hear you and understand what you said. You will do the same the first time you see Charlie’s cock ... then also the first time you see Jim’s cock, tomorrow. You will do that every day this week through Saturday. I’ll figure out commands for other words and give them to you later today or tomorrow.”

She stared at me, then said, “Thank you, Beth. I hate ... most aspects of this, but I know I need to learn this. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. I don’t know what sort of relationship is possible between us once we get you where you want to be, but I hope you won’t hate me, at least for Padme’s sake.”

“Oh, no, Beth. I will certainly not hate you for doing with and for me what I asked you to do. Yes, I find much of it difficult, but you are only doing what I asked of you. I suspect we might be friends ... once we come out ... the other side.”

“That’s a relief. I liked Padme before all this, but I’m coming to like her a lot more. She’s dealing with a difficult situation in amazing fashion, and she’s showing all of us more about her than we ever knew or even suspected. Obviously, Civ and Maren are nearly ecstatic at how well she’s fitting with them. I’ve been very impressed with Padme.”

“I am, too. She’s ... dealing with this ... whole thing much better than I am, and I’m sure she could even do much better at this ... sexual part you’re teaching me. I understand that some people think a person’s ... worth cannot truly be known until tested severely. I believe that Padme is passing her test; I doubt I am passing mine.”

“Don’t sell yourself short. Yours is a much more difficult test, since the test is aimed specifically at your weaknesses, while hers is mostly dealing with losing her mother in a horrible way. She’s apparently where she wanted to be for a while but was too timid to try to get there. Nothing about your life now is what you wanted it to be. I wonder if I could do as well as you are with a test specifically designed to expose my weaknesses.”

She lowered her eyes to the porch floor, then lifted her head and said, “Thanks.”

“As will be true the entire time I’m teaching you what you want me to teach you, you will never wear clothes with us, here in the compound or elsewhere, unless I specifically tell you that you may. We’ll be going a couple places today and, just on the off chance that we’ll suddenly have to change plans on the fly, we’ll be taking your sheath and a pair of shoes for you if we need you clothed. However, unless our plans change, you will not wear clothes at all today. In the future, we’ll have you wear the sheath in much more public places, but that won’t be for a while. Our first stop today will be at Katherine’s house, and I’ll explain then what will be expected of you there.”

“Yes, Beth.”


On the way to Katherine’s taking both the Sprinter and the Suburban, I had the three young girls riding with me in Meka’s Suburban, but Kaira was in the Sprinter, naked.

“Padme, I considered having you ride with your sister in the Sprinter, but all of us want to encourage the relationship you three are developing. You know that we keep you young girls away from the sex, but there are a lot of aspects of the LA of which you’re completely unaware.

“We’ve been courting Katherine for a long time, hoping to add her to the LA. No, hold your questions. Civ and Maren will explain some aspects of that when we send you three back out to the Suburban. Civ, Maren, you can tell her anything we’ve told you about our relationship with Katherine, including sexy-time.”

Civ asked, “You’d really be okay with us explaining all that?”

“Just tell her the important bits, and, yes, we trust you two quite a lot.”

Maren got a bit burbly and said, “Thanks, Beth. We love that you trust us, just like we love that Liya put us in charge of something important for the LA. Civ, they really do trust us a lot.”

“They do, but only because we’ve shown them that we’re trustworthy. The problem with that is that if we fail in that trust...”

“We’ll be a long time regaining it. We can’t fail, Civ. We can’t.”

During their two-parted discussion, I read Katherine’s incoming text, which was relevant to my current discussion.

“You might be out there for a while. Katherine has agreed that if you want, you can hang out in her gazebo. She says that once she draws the shades, the gazebo can’t be seen from anywhere.”

“Oh, that would be so fun,” Maren exclaimed. “Padme, would you be willing to be naked with us?”

“Well, we slept naked together last night, and that seemed quite all right, so I guess that would be okay.”

Civ exclaimed, “Cool!”

“One of us will come out first to give you 30 seconds to get dressed, and then we’re going to go do our grocery shopping.”


With her requested hour’s notice, we arrived at Katherine’s a bit after 10:00. Katherine met us on the porch wearing a thong and a tube that completely covered her breasts but just barely. Hugs were enjoyed all around.

When Padme hugged Katherine, Kaira looked at Katherine, who stated, “You don’t have to hug me naked.”

“Do you ... like girls? Sexually, I mean.”

Katherine stared at her for a bit, then replied,”

“Yes, but you don’t have to hug me.”

“But I will, as that is something with which I must become comfortable,” after which she walked into Katherine’s space and accepted the hug into which Katherine wrapped her.

“Thanks, Katherine, for taking us in on little notice. Our lives are still not great, but they’re much, much better than they might have been, with part of that being due to you being willing to house us for two nights. Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome. Let’s all go inside and finish up hugs there.”

Civ and Maren both got long-lasting hugs which they encouraged, with Maren going first.

As Katherine leaned back in Civ’s arms, she stated, “I’m still amazed that I can look levelly into a 12-year-old’s eyes when she hugs me. How tall do you think you’ll be?”

“Beth thinks I might get to be a bit taller than Meka but might not. Mom also thinks I might flirt with six feet but hopes I won’t be quite that tall. She said that she knew a taller girl in school, and she got teased a lot. Of course, I don’t care what other kids think. You like that you can look straight into my eyes in a hug, and I already have more incredibly close friends than anyone else in my school except for Maren. Besides, and please don’t tell my parents this if you ever meet them, I once hit a guy for teasing another girl really meanly. He couldn’t tell on me because the other boys would have made fun of him, as he ran off crying. So, no one really hassles me that hard, and I can let all the other stuff run off my back.”

“I wish you’d have been a friend of mine at that age. I could have used you defending me, because I got picked on a lot.”

“I really hate bullies. Mom and Dad have explained that bullies are bullies mostly because they have so little control of their own lives at home, and they take it out on kids that can’t fight back. I ... we certainly don’t have that problem, as our parents give us a lot of latitude in nearly all aspects of our lives, including spending time with the girls.”

“That’s correct about bullies. Suddenly, Civia, it matters to me very much that you approve of me if they invite me to join them.”

“You’ve already got my vote, Katherine. You were really nice to Maren and me and then you stepped up big time to help our friends Padme and Kaira. I doubt there’s any member of the LA who’d vote against you. The girls are simply being careful at adding someone so different. You’ll probably have to wait until after all the girls get sexy-time with intercourse – and a lot of it – with Brett, and then it might be a while after that. I suggest not fretting about it.”

Katherine slowly rattled her brain, then told Civ, “You’ve got to be the most impressive 12-year-old I’ve ever met, and without any real competition. There’s no wonder all these girls love you so much. I could tell that before I met you, as nearly everyone gets this ... loving look when they talk about you.”

Civ greatly surprised us by leaning back in, giving Katherine a peck on the lips, then squeezing her into a very tight hug.

When Civ stepped back, she told Katherine, “Maren and I have agreed to begin giving our best friends the occasional short kiss on the lips. We don’t really know how to kiss, but we do that to tell them that we think they’re very special, and although we’ve met you only twice before, Maren and I understand that you are special, and not just to the ... sexual members of the LA.”

“Civia, I cherish that.”

“If you want, Maren started calling me ‘Civ’ and when I told the other girls I’m fine with that nickname, all of them are using it. You may use it if you wish.”

Katherine smiled and said, “Thanks, Civ.”

Maren didn’t say anything to her but did stretch up a bit [she is a bit under 5’6”] and placed a short peck on her lips during her hug.

We chatted a while, but I eventually said, “Now’s the time for the young girls to cool their jets in the gazebo.”

Katherine stated, “Girls, I’ll be closing the shades, so no one will be able to see you there.”

They thanked Katherine, then once the girls were out the door, I said, “Kaira, disrobe Brett completely.”

“Yes, Beth.”

During that process, Katherine quietly asked, “She’s fine with this ... method of teaching her?”

“She mostly hates it, but she won’t let me stop it, saying that she needs to be Veda, the name that Liya assigned her as maskirovka, but which she seems to have attached to what she seems to think of as her alter-ego that can do and has done a lot of things that she finds difficult to do. Granted, she’s not told me that, but I think my interpretation is at least mostly correct. I’m not sure of the long-term impacts on her psyche, but she was nearly deathly afraid of sex, and with certain recent revelations that I won’t pass on without the girls’ okay, I can understand her fear. That’s actually the only reason I allow her to insist on continuing this.”

As soon as his cock cleared the panty that she pulled off him, she clearly said, “Cock.”

Once Brett was naked, I announced, “Katherine, Brett, the girls have voted to reward you two for recent actions by Katherine and how pleased we are with Brett being comfortable with us running many aspects of his life. Those rewards come in four parts, but we’ll be phasing those changes in one at a time, except that two come into play today. This week’s first change is that Katherine need wear only a G-string in her sexy-time with Brett.”

Katherine exclaimed, “Are you serious?”

Meka answered, “Very serious, Katherine, particularly if you allow Brett to strip you to that G-string. We greatly appreciate how you’ve stepped up twice for us in recent months. The second change that you may implement this week, but you’ll have to put up with our presence during your time together this week because of it, is that you both may go for orgasms for both of you. We’ll be watching this week because we want to enjoy your first orgasms together.”

Katherine crashed into Meka, hugging her tightly. When she stepped back from Meka, she stepped into me.

After she stepped back from me, I said, “Obviously, if you’re going to orgasm standing up, you’ll need access to the goodies. Feel free to manipulate our guy’s cock all you need to get him to cum, and Brett, you will do your best for Katherine with your hand inside her G-string. Of course, you’ll need to strip her to her G-string first.”

The sexual part of the LA watched as Brett stripped Katherine, then as they mashed together in each other’s arms, kissing aggressively while sending their hands on scouting missions over each other’s bodies. We did not plan it, but during the first ten minutes of their sexy-time, we surrounded them closely. Meka was the first to put a hand on one of them, rubbing it down Katherine’s sexy back, but that opened the flood gates and as the two lovers dropped hands into the other’s crotch to begin going after orgasms, many of our hands ran all over their bodies, some of us kneeling to fondle and kiss their asses. It was a bit after their 20-minute time together that Katherine climbed the Stairway and leaped over the precipice into orgasm, with Brett following close behind. We held them upright as they began to crumple.

After their recovery, but still hemmed in tightly together by us surrounding them, Katherine exclaimed, “That ... and this was and is incredible! I believe I now see one of the greatest benefits of you girls loving each other so much. You’ve mentioned the ... Go5 gang bang before. This was something like that. Yes?”

“It was,” Lana replied. “It’s probably my favorite aspect of LA membership, at least partly because a G5GB was my very first experience with sex with more than just myself. Was that incredibly wonderful, Katherine, or what?!”

“Incredibly wonderful, and it continues to be wonderful with no space between any two people here. I thought I had a wild and wonderful sex life before. Holy hell, but this was better than any previous multi-partner sex I’ve ever had! Oh! Please come to my bedroom so I can show you the place of honor that your portrait hangs!”

In jest, Celeste asked, “Are you hoping we’ll just tip you into your bed and have our way with you?”

Katherine was mollified by the merry grin Celeste was wearing, so grinned at her and said, “While I don’t expect that, I would make no objection to it.” A more serious look came over her face, and she added, “I cannot think of anything that I could ever enjoy more than that.”

Celeste matched serious mien with serious mien, and replied, “That would be something that we’d also very much love to experience. Let us get through our introduction to intercourse with Brett and we may well start in on fulfilling that which is your wish ... and ours.”

Katherine looked deeply into Celeste’s eyes for a few seconds, then smashed herself into Celeste, wrapped her arms around our blonde beauty, and then mashed her mouth to hers. The two enjoyed a heated, amorous kiss for over a minute until Katherine pulled back, panting heavily.

Kim softly said, “The rules are breaking down, Katherine. We might be approaching freefall with you.”

“I can pull back. I don’t want to...”

Celeste quieted Katherine with her right index finger on her lips, then said, “No, Katherine. Let’s just see where this takes us.”

Katherine stared into Celeste’s eyes for a while, nodded, then said, “But I shouldn’t instigate anything, else I’d attack you every time I saw you girls.”

“Correct,” I said. I then smiled and chuckled, adding, “Show us our portrait, then we’d better check on our young charges before they burn down your gazebo.”


In the gazebo, Civ looked between Katherine and Brett rapidly, then between Katherine and me, finally asking, “I think we need more ... rules ... or protocol or something for situations like this. May we ask Katherine if she enjoyed her sexy-time?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.