Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 220

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 220 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

June 11, 2018 (Monday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

Meka, Celeste, and Kim went to do their CDL testing this morning. There was a problem with Andy testing because of her status in the country, which may have been at least partly due to her lack of a state driver’s license, although she was told that her Brazilian license was valid for driving in the state. The question was being kicked upstairs. They would take an actual driving test once Dad was able to rent the same (or similar) vehicle that we would get if at least two of the girls got a CDL.

The rest of us, including Andy, went to 9:00 practice with the temp in the low 80s. If the mornings get too much warmer, Coach will shift start times earlier.

As we were walking over, Civ moaned, “Ugh. I suppose that I’ll have to don my big-girl panties and play through the discomfort when I’m on my period.”

Rhee cheerfully answered, “Yup! We’ve all done it, and now you get to figure out how to put that in the very far back of your mind and concentrate on being the stellar forward that you are.”

“Yes,” added Gracey. “And let me warn you that pads are sometimes a problem with all the physical activity. If you aren’t already, you might consider tampons.”

Civ stopped and stared at Gracey for a few seconds, then said, “I didn’t think about that, and neither of our Moms was a girl athlete, so they didn’t anticipate that. Perhaps it’s a good thing we were planning on staying there tonight.”

Practice was unremarkable, and at the end, Liya told us, “Central has had to reschedule, but only by a day, so we’re traveling there for a 12:30 game on Thursday this week. Please coordinate your travel plans with Coach and me.”


On the walk home, Char asked, “If we get the ... larger vehicle, is there an ... entity to which Charlie and Sandy could turn over ownership of the Sprinter for use by the team? If the ... team had such a vehicle, between the two large things, they’d seat everyone so there would be a lot less concern about everyone getting to away games.”

Liya replied, “That’s a brilliant idea! We should ask Dad ... and Coach if that could be finagled. Let’s put that high on the priority list for when he gets home.”

Meka was taking Brit to Taylor Cascade Park for more hardbody work, and we jumped at the chance to go when she offered the option. We ate a quick lunch of sandwiches, packed water and changes of clothes, and we all headed out. We eventually found ourselves at the overlook at which Brit had shed her clothes at Meka’s direction when she first asked Meka to help her [Chapter 168]. Padme and Kaira had never been there or anywhere like there, and both were marveling at the scenery.

We were far from finished ogling the view when Meka commanded, “Brit, strip other than socks and shoes, 500 paces uphill inside 15 minutes.”

Brit was wearing only those socks and shoes, a crop top, and a gym short, and she was out of the last two items and on the trail heading uphill in less than ten seconds. She and Meka – and various of us – have been doing regular roadwork, usually in the city park we like, but occasionally in the neighborhood, both places in which the topography is much gentler than at Taylor. She’s in better shape, but she has not done much hill work lately, so most of us were unsure if Brit could make Meka’s time. I was surprised when she was back in 14:31.

“That was superb,” Meka exclaimed, “and I’ll give you a reward ... at home without the young girls with us.”

Maren squeaked, asking, “S-sex, right?”

“It’s one of the better motivators, so, yes. Would you like me to tell you what sort?”

Maren’s eyes went wide, then narrowed as she asked, “You’re testing me, aren’t you? Of course, I’d like to know, but I’ll follow the rules and not ask. Just so you know, Meka Slave-Driver, I won’t be able to quit wondering for at least the rest of the day. Thanks loads.”

Meka grinned at her, then wrapped her in her arms.

“You continue to amaze me, Girl! I didn’t know how well you’d fit with us, but we all now know that the fit is seamless and we’re all very happy you’ve joined us.”

Within her arms, Maren looked up at Meka for five seconds or so, then got up on tiptoes and kissed Meka’s left cheek.

“Thanks, but I’m even more happy that I joined you. The past nearly two months have been the best of my life ... getting to spend so much time with you and the rest of the girls. I really love all of you, and the closeness and camaraderie are the best aspects of the LA. However, I also love the nudity, and I wish I could be dressed here like Brit still is.”

Brit began to respond, but Meka interrupted with, “Brett, turn your back. Go ahead, Girl.”

Maren’s eyes went ginormous, and she asked, “Really?”

Meka said only, “I’m waiting.”

Maren could not get out of her clothes rapidly enough. She fumbled a few times, slowing her down, until she took a deep breath, calmed herself, then removed her short, her panty, and her T in that order. When she was in only socks and shoes, Brit hugged her hard.

While the hug was ongoing, Civ asked Meka, “Me, too?”

Before Meka could respond, Padme asked, “Me, three?”

Meka made a slow circle while obviously listening, then answered, “Whomever wants, other than Brett, feel free.”

The other two young girls were close to naked in a few heartbeats, and while that stripping was going on, Meka asked Kaira, “What about you?” When Kaira looked at her incredulously, Meka added, “Or would you like to be ordered to strip?”

Kaira’s eyes widened and her nostrils flared, so Meka said, “Strip off the sheath, Kaira, and don’t put it back on until I ... or Beth tell you.”

Kaira could not get her sheath off quickly enough. When her breasts were bare, her nipples were standing proudly erect, and her face flushed in obvious excitement.

Meka, turned to the other nearly-naked girls, saying, “Young girls and Brit, it’s time to get dressed.”

Brit reacted immediately by beginning to climb into her short and T, but the young girls needed a reminder, and while they dressed, Meka said, “I’m a bit surprised at how fun that was, Beth. I know you didn’t like it when you thought you were forcing Kaira to do such things, but it seems that she’s got a bit of a submissive side. Do we like her? I mean, do we like her for ... her, not just as Padme’s sister?”

“I’m not sure, but I’m heading in that direction. What’re you thinking?”

“I’m thinking she’s growing on me. I also think I fully know why her parents were saving her for a hoped-for marriage to a powerful family. She’s freaking lovely. Look at her. She’s got a pretty face, and her body is stunning. Or, perhaps, her various parts are very much what I’ve found that I like about girls. Kaira, please do a slow pirouette.” Kaira’s body flushed, but as she began slowly turning, Meka added, “I’m fully in favor of granting her wish to always be naked at the compound. Of course, we all are that way as much as possible, but she really should stay that way as much as possible. It’s simply wonderful to look at her like this.”

When a tremulous, “Kai,” came from Padme’s mouth, Kaira immediately told her sister, “Don’t worry. I ... very much like this. No, I love this. I ... I didn’t know that ... anything like ... this could be so...” She closed her eyes, tilted her head back a bit, exhaled loudly, and then more forcefully, she said, “Padme, I really, really like this, so please don’t worry.” She brought her head upright, opened her eyes, looked at Meka, and responded with, “Whatever ... like this you or Beth want, I’ll gladly do. Oh, god, my heart is pounding.”

I asked her, “You truly have been enjoying something like this. Haven’t you?” When she nodded emphatically, I told her, “Then Meka and I’ll do this for you. You are not permitted clothing anywhere in the compound, at least when it’s only family and LA family present. Meka and I will have to ponder whether you’ll be naked no matter who is in the compound.”

“Kai?”

“Truly, Padme, I want this. Since I know little about ... stuff like this, you might ask my ... Masters ... Or, would you prefer Mistresses?”

Meka answered, “We’d prefer Beth and Meka. We’d also prefer that you not act subservient, even if in this one thing you are subservient. Neither Beth nor I are dominants, but I’ll tell you that I greatly enjoy looking at your beautiful body. Also, this is not ... particularly a sexual thing. Oh, it has sexual connotations, but neither of us will be commanding you to do sexual things with us or anyone else. Your sex life ... and with whom you wish to share it ... are yours to decide.”

“Thanks, Meka, Beth. From this point on, when I am in the presence of either or both of you, you will ... command my ... dress state. Padme, will you be okay with this?”

“You really want this?” When Kaira nodded, Padme asked, “And you two won’t order her about anything other than ... her clothing?”

I replied, “We will not.”

She stepped over to Kaira and hugged her, again asking, “Truly?”

“Yes. It’s exciting and ... I trust them. Please, if you don’t want this or find that you can’t handle it, please tell me, and we’ll discontinue this immediately. Above all else, I don’t want to lose you.”

Padme looked into her sister’s eyes for a while, then nodded, kissed Kaira’s right cheek, released her, stepped back, pulled me off to one side, and then quietly said, “I’ve certainly been getting lots of unexpected lessons about ... various sex, semi-sex, and non-sex things since I’ve been here. I didn’t understand some of that, but the parts I didn’t understand were ... at least related to sex. Right?”

I softly answered, “Yes. What you might not have understood is that the ... psyches of ... some people are sexually excited by being ... submissive, while others get the same by being dominant. I won’t tell you more about that, but that should be sufficient to get the ... gist of what we were discussing with Kaira. The important thing here is that being submissive does not necessarily have a sexual component. I suspect that Kaira’s submissiveness does have at least a bit of a sexual component, but as Meka said, neither of us gets excitement out of being dominant. I hated doing to your sister what she asked me to do. To me, this is a different-enough situation and I’m fine with this. I’m coming to like Kaira, and since she’s not asking for a ... sexual aspect to what Meka and I will be ... doing for her, this is a lot easier for me to do. It might be fun.”

“Really? You’re ... starting to like her?”

“Yes, truly. You need to understand that, while this whole situation has been difficult for you and Kaira, it’s also been difficult for all of us, particularly me ... due to what Kaira asked of me. I understand that it’s all been much more difficult for you two than us, but it has affected all of us, coming as it did in an already stressful time of life with the school year ending and the ... change in our relationship with Brett. Now that ... parts of the ... difficulty have been solved or gone away, I think we’re all settling into a ... an emotionally more stable situation. You very much love your sister, probably because so many aspects of her are attractive other than her appearance. We’re now seeing some of those aspects, which is why all of us are coming to like her more. I hope we’ll be seeing more of her true personality as you two are here more and if those are also attractive, then I could see her becoming a friend to all of us, although it might take a while.”

“Okay. I understand.” She stared into my eyes for a bit, then stated, “Thanks for doing so much for us. We would have been so lost had you not taken ... charge of us. I know your family has money, but so ... do we. If you didn’t have money, I’d want to thank you ... monetarily ... Is that right? The word, that is.” When I nodded, she finished, “But we’ll want to thank you in some fashion that would be ... more meaningful, but I have no clue what that would be, yet.”

“Please, we did none of this for any sort of remuneration, other than the gratification of helping a team member that we really like ... and that gratification was greatly outweighed just by helping you two. Padme, you said that you had chickened out last year about asking to do stuff with us. While I never ‘chickened out,’ as I’d never made any sort of decision, I had frequently considered inviting you and your sister to the house last year, and even a time or two last fall. It seems that something always came up, and then the season was over. Paraphrasing your words, I really hate why you’re here but as we’ve come to know you so much better, I truly love that we have come to know you so much better.”

She stepped into me and hugged me hard.

We rejoined the others, then started heading back down the trail, where I said, “Kaira, you’ll stay naked ... other than your footwear ... on the trail until and if we hear others on the trail. Meka and I will decide what you’ll do once we hear others. Do tell us if you hear someone, as you’ll be leading us down the hill ... but only if you wish.”

The slow smile she gave me turned into a grin, after which she said, “Thanks, Beth.”

Meka asked her, “Do you know why Beth wanted you up front?”

“To listen for other ... hikers?”

“No, so we could watch your lovely ass all the way down.”

She blushed, then slammed herself into Meka, who hugged her tightly.

“God, this is so ... exhilarating. Only Padme had seen me naked more than a few times before you took us in. It’s ... crazy that I find myself ... not only enjoying this but wanting it.”

“That’s nearly the only reason I’m willing to do it.”

“W-what? There’s another reason?”

“Of course. You have a lovely ass.”

As she slammed into me, she quietly stated, “Oh, god.”

I said loudly enough for Padme and others to hear, “I’m hoping that we can follow your lovely, bare ass all the way to the Sprinter.”

Her arms squeezed even more tightly.


We did not make it back to the parking lot before we had to order Kaira to don the sheath she was carrying, but we had done a bit more than a mile of the 1.4 miles back to the vehicles. Of course, the sheath was somewhat see-through and quite tight on her body, so she got a lot of looks from the five guys heading up the trail.

When we got to the parking lot, Katie stated, “After they were past us, I heard one of those guys say, and I quote, ‘That was an amazing pack of babes. I’d be happy to do any or all of ‘em.’ Of course, I’m sure at least some of us were supposed to hear it, perhaps in hopes that one or more would be so happy at the compliment that we’d throw ourselves at them.”

Heather asked, “Cynical, much?”

Celeste replied, “Unfortunately, no.” She turned and said, “Brett, that – the boorish behavior with women –is the sort of thing that you don’t do – and one of very, very many – that makes you so very attractive to us. That’s part of the rationale for us sharing.”


Meka led a deputation to the W shortly after Dad got home to discuss vehicles and the team, and in response to the original question, he stated, “We’re already working on just that. Unfortunately, the club ... the organization behind the team and Pam ... does not have a simple way to take on high-value property like that. We’re looking into the possibility of donating the Sprinter’s time for a tax write-off. Assuming that we get at least four CDLs among our slew of drivers, and assuming that our providing a driver for the Sprinter does not overburden us with liability, we’ll allow its use for the team in hopes of getting a tax deduction. We’re looking into other options just in case.”

“Okay, then,” responded Meka. “We thought we might be ahead of you on this, but, as usual, we’re not. I cannot express my appreciation too much for you and your family’s support of the LA and the team. We’re all so happy here, and we owe most of that to you and your wives. And, Charlie, I’ve had my first intercourse with Brett, so I’m very much looking forward to making love with you, hopefully, sometime this month.”

Dad closed his eyes and exhaled somewhat loudly at her words, then opened his eyes and replied, “I’m very much looking forward to that,” after which he stepped into her. Meka put her arms around him as he put his around her and they kissed enthusiastically for minutes, their hands extensively running over the respective naked backsides.

When they parted, both breathing heavily, Dad was fully erect. Meka stared down at his penis for ten seconds or so, then dropped to her knees, wrapped her right hand around it, leaned forward, and took the head and some of the shaft into her mouth. She ran her left hand on his skin from just to the right of the base of his cock around his right hip to his right ass cheek and pulled him just a bit tighter to her. Dad groaned while Rache took photos.

I had no clue that this would happen but had insisted on Rache being part of our deputation just in case. Char was the fourth of five members, and she dropped to her knees next to Meka’s right side and put her right hand on his left ass cheek and rubbed and squeezed it while she ran her left hand over the upper part of Meka’s back. That occasioned Meka to pull off Dad’s cock and offer it to Char, who moved her left hand off Meka to take control of the offered cock and pull it into her mouth.

Meka and Char traded Dad’s lovely cock back and forth. Rache switched her SLR to video mode to get one full set of exchanges, then returned to taking photos. After Rache moved to Dad’s right side to photograph Meka sucking Dad’s cock, Liya moved behind our two wives, knelt, and rubbed their backs and asses with her hands, then reached between the legs of each girl to play with their pussies. Char had the cock in her mouth at the time Liya’s right hand reached her pussy, and she moaned around the object in her mouth.

“Oh, fuck,” exclaimed Meka. “Holy hell. I can’t believe how many ways everyone figures out to make sex even more incredible. Charlie, please don’t cum until I get a full turn with your cock in my mouth and Liya’s hand playing with my pussy!”

In a nearly breathless manner, he responded, “You better get that turn in soon, then.”

Char immediately pulled off it and handed it back to Meka, who virtually devoured Dad’s penis, and that set Dad’s feet firmly on the Stairway while his mouth emitted various soft grunts and moans as he climbed to the apex. Char snuck her right cheek against the inner side of Dad’s left thigh and seemed to get her tongue onto his balls, at which Dad nearly squealed.

“Oooooooohh. Oh, god! Holy fuck!”

Dad’s head fell back onto his shoulders as he groaned out his orgasm while Meka drank his spend down and Char continued to lick his balls.

Liya stood immediately thereafter and put her head together with Rache’s as they looked at the back of the camera, and after a few minutes of chimping, said, “Let’s get all that uploaded to the system. I think we have enough time to provide a surprise for the Moms.”

“Cool,” agreed Rache, and the two went into the living room to deal with imagery.

“Wow, thanks girls. That was incredible!”

Char replied, “It’s no less than you deserve for doing so much for us. Charlie, I want to make love with you, so much. Goddess, I want you inside me. Oh, and ... Charlie, Brett suggested recently that if we could borrow you for a weeknight sometime later this month, we could have our three guys spend the night with us and have a ... sextravaganza, one that could include intercourse for any ... even all participants.”

While Dad slowly nodded, he used his hands to encourage Meka and Char to stand, after which he put an arm around each, pulled them into him, and then traded off kissing them deeply for the next few minutes.

After about ten minutes of that, he stepped back, his cock mostly erect, and said, “Events like that are just some of the reasons we parents are so willing to do so much for you. That was ... right up there with the best my wives have ever done, and I’ll be looking forward to ... a huge pile of girls and a few guys in a big bed!”

After chatting with Dad for quite a while longer, Rache called out for us to join them, so we four headed to the living room to see the first test run of what they had put together. They made a few tweaks once it had run all the way through, but it looked incredible even before that. I do not fully understand what Liya had done, but the “video” began with five still shots, each on screen for nearly ten seconds before transitioning into the nearly five-minute video of, first, Meka handing Dad’s cock to Char, who then sucked him for a bit more than two minutes, then Char handing it back to Meka for another sucking bout. However, the video was followed by more still images after which came a second video of less than a minute showing Dad orgasming into Meka’s mouth.

“Dad,” Liya said after the show was finished, “I’ll set it up to run from the start. Once all four Moms are home, have them watch it. It’ll be ready to go, so just turn the screen on and start the video.”

“Liya, My Love, you’re simply an incredible young woman.”

“Oh, Dad,” whined Liya as she stepped into him and let him wrap her in his arms, “I love you so much.”

Rhee surprised us by saying, “That was a long time for a discussion about a vehicle for the team.”

Dad held out an arm to her, so she walked into it as he responded, “The discussion took very little time. This is what took the time,” as he cued Liya to start the video.

Rhee let her hands walk over Dad’s body, including slowly jacking him once the video-within-a-video had played a minute or so.

After the video ended, Rhee stated, “This is the sort of thing we’ll probably get back into once we’ve gotten a sufficient amount of intercourse in with Brett. I’ve missed these unplanned sessions with you, Dad, but we’ll all either get back into them or, like Brit, be introduced to them. That looked pretty hot, Char, and you looked like you enjoyed that.”

“I did. Very much, and I’d like a lot more of ... times like that.”


We were eating dinner at our dining-room table when a deputation of the Moms ... Actually, all four of them arrived.

Carol marched straight over to Rache while Sandy slid behind Liya, and those two Moms hugged their respective targets from behind their chairs while Inez and Nira, respectively, hugged Meka and Char.

Carol exclaimed, “That was a wonderful welcome-home surprise! Charlie explained all that occurred and was said, and we’re very much looking forward to you LA girls just popping in whenever you want to get a taste of Charlie or whomever.”

Inez added, “And, Brett, that means you, too. I’m still waiting for you to give me an orgasm. Now I’m happy I’ve not pushed for it earlier, so I can get my first Brett-given orgasm when your cock is inside me. Any chance that could be Wednesday night?”

There was much chuckling.

Brett smiled at her, then replied, “Sorry, no. I’m nowhere near finished having my first times with each of my wives. Next Wednesday might be possible.”

I took advantage of a slight lull in the conversation to ask, “Is the ... multi-family get-together on for Friday?”

Carol answered, “Yes. The crew finished up today with everything, so we’ll have both the new hot ... Huh. Is it still called a ‘tub’ when the thing can hold upwards of 40?”

There was some chuckling and smiling, but she continued through it with, “Both the hot tub and the pool will be fully ready for us to host the ... We need a word, a name for the combined ... super-family. Each of the invitees is related through you girls to every other invitee, so it feels ... and is beginning to be as casual as ... a big, varied, extended family, with the children, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. Sandy, Charlie, and I have come to realize how ... less fulfilling our lives were even 14 months ago relative to their current states. Thanks, girls, for making all this happen. I know that both of us are enjoying our expanded marriage, but we’re even happier when the other related families are here for the get-togethers.”


Civ and Maren invited Padme and Kaira to dinner at their house. Celeste drove them there in the Trooper, dropped them off, and then returned to join the rest of us for a quick-and-easy dinner at home, after which we rolled out in the Sprinter to go to The Cold Sweets [TCS]. We stepped through the door just before 6:00. Katie gave us two thumbs up to indicate that Kath had talked to Belinda earlier and had given her our preferred meeting time.

Quietly, Katie told me, “At first, she was confused by such an early start time, but before I could explain, she figured out that we were thinking that they’d be ready to trade contact info, given how things went last time. Apparently, Belinda didn’t confirm that, but Mom interpreted that to be true.” We heard the bell ding on the door, and Katie said, “Speak of the Devil,” so I turned to greet our possible friends. Behind me, I heard Katie whisper, “You might want to have the discussion outside since it’s so crowded, now,” to which I nodded.

I rejoined the others near the door and joined in the hellos.

Belinda bit her lower lip and began to speak, but I said, “Perhaps we could have a quick chat outside. While I’m not sure what will be said in that chat, we’ll probably all be more comfortable without so many potentially hearing us that we’d prefer not doing so.”

“Thanks, Beth. I was going to suggest that.”

We followed Belinda and Darren out the door, then walked around the corner and to the alley serving the various storefronts, and congregated near TCS’s back door.

Heather said, “I think the floor is yours, Belinda.”

She nodded, then said a bit haltingly [from which I have removed the halts], “We want to have at least a little more time when we meet, and that suggested to us that we need another venue. If we decided on that, then we’d probably have to be able to contact each other without an intermediary. We’re still a little leery of being known too well, but we’d rather reveal some knowledge than give up on this very interesting and fun thing we’re doing.”

Darren took the floor with, “We’ve decided to give you one of our phone numbers, but we’d want one of yours in trade. Is that acceptable?”

“Yes, and you can have my number,” answered Heather. “I suspect that Belinda won’t want me having your number, but I can live with that.”

“You’d want Darren’s number?”

“Of course. While I seriously doubt you two will split up, if you did, I’d be interested in calling him ... after a suitable time interval, of course. We think your guy is a winner, and we know he’s already got some interest in me, so...”

Belinda stared at her for a while, then said, “I don’t know whether to be proud or upset at that. I think I’m a little of both.”

“Don’t be upset. Neither I nor any of my ... friends would want to steal your guy from you. If he were ever back on the market, however, that would be another thing entirely.”

Darren blinked a few times, then haltingly asked, “You’d ... truly be ... interested and want ... to have some sort of ... relationship with ... me if Belinda and I broke up.”

“Darren, you’re very attractive, you have soft hands, and you listen ... really listen to Belinda and seem to greatly value her input. What numbskull of a girl could possibly not want you if you were available?”

Belinda’s eyes went wide, but then she narrowed them, glanced both ways down the alley, moved her left hand to his crotch, and said, “As I suspected, he got a bit hard. Okay, Heather, I think we understand each other. However, I’d still be more careful if I were the contact between you all and us. I trust Darren, but my mind can do crazy things with my head sometimes, so...”

“I fully understand. Are you ready for my number? Should I enter it myself, so Darren doesn’t memorize it and call me on the side?”

Belinda rattled her brain, then said, “Okay, you got me. Go ahead. Say it out loud and I’ll even encourage Darren to memorize it just in case he finds himself in need of another petite girl with a wicked cute ass.”

Heather grinned at her, saying, “You’re all right, Belinda, and I’ve ... thought many times since our last meeting of you two running your hands all over my ass. Fuck, that was good!”

Rhee inserted, “We’ve been hoping you’d be willing to exchange contact info today, as we don’t like to see Heather having to hold her ... vocal response to her orgasms inside her, and we certainly don’t want some passerby some evening wondering what was happening to that girl inside the ice-cream store.”

Belinda nodded emphatically, then entered Heather’s phone number when she stated it. Belinda then sent Heather’s phone a text, and we were good to go.

Darren asked, “We’re ... leery of inviting you to our place, at least for now, so do you have somewhere we can all go?”

Rhee answered, “In case we’d need it, we asked about the empty house of someone we know. We’re really close to her, and she told us that until she found a renter for it, we could borrow it on occasion, so long as we cleaned up after ourselves. Do you want to follow us?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.