Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 221

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 221 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

June 12, 2018 (Tuesday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

Brit and Cera finally got their night with Brett, having had to trade their original night with Meka and Kim due to Brit’s slightly early period. After the foreplay orgasms for all three of them, Cera went first riding his cock when the two traded back and forth from cock to mouth.

“Oh ... my ... goddess. Wow! That feels ... incredible.”

Lana gave Cera a one-armed hug and replied, “Isn’t it? All the time of having our wives and Brett give us oral and digital orgasms, and that was waiting for us! Wait until you really get moving on it.”

I have greatly enjoyed the non-Go5 freshmen learning about sex, particularly about intercourse, throughout the multi-month sexual relationships we’ve had with them. And now, Lana is obviously enjoying her time as one with “experience” with intercourse for two newbies. I could not keep the grin off my face.

“What’s the cause of that?”

I looked into Lana’s eyes, and replied, “It’s for you, sort of. With you and with Char and Katie, I felt like the experienced girl at intercourse, and it was a feeling I enjoyed. I grinned because you seem to be enjoying that situation, too. It’s almost like we’re ... proselytizing.”

Lana chuckled, then responded, “We are ... sort of. And for the right reasons. We know that they’ll truly enjoy it. I understand that Char, our resident damned-near-lesbian, knew that she wanted Charlie before she joined us, but after intercourse with Brett, she was almost hyper to add a notch for Charlie to her ... lipstick case, I guess, even though she’d never consider even owning one. I vividly remember you Go5 girls warning us that fingers and mouths were really good, but that they paled in comparison to having our pussies filled with ... a cock. You were right, and I figured you would be. However, it’s still ... I couldn’t truly know how wonderful it would feel until I got it. I expected it to be wonderful, but my expectations paled in comparison to the reality.”

Celeste riposted, “And now, you know ... truly know ... why we older-slash-experienced girls insisted on getting Brett lots of practice with our bodies before getting down to intercourse. Can you imagine how your first experience with intercourse would have been different had Brett not had so much experience making us and the Moms orgasm?”

“Not really, but I agree with your point. It wouldn’t have been as wonderful. Hell, it might not have been wonderful at all.”

“Yes. My first ... three times lasted... perhaps ... a total of two minutes. After that, I ... targeted even older boys ... and some young men. My times with Charlie were, by far, the best sex I’d had to that point with guys. While they’re still the best, even after my evening with Brett, they weren’t ‘by far’ better than my time with Brett was. He truly did learn a lot of important things about us ... about girls ... from us from March through May, and all of us are reaping the benefits of those three months with him. If I had it to do all over, I would have much preferred to have your experience as my first intercourse, despite your soreness, Lana.”

“And I truly love that you’re with us, providing a necessary older sister experience and viewpoint to balance our ... naivete and ... gung-ho-ness. Despite the soreness, the only thing I’d do differently would be to take some ibuprofen before going to sleep. That truly was magnificent, and, Beth, it made it even better to share it with you.”

On the third round, Cera went quietly up and over into orgasm, and that surprised some of us. With us girls, we have managed to get her only three orgasms at most in a night. That was her second, and Brit and Cera weren’t even an hour into their evening. While I noted Cera’s third later in the evening, I was thoroughly involved in a sideways 69 with Lana at the time, so paid it little attention. I was not involved when Cera orgasmed for the fourth time this evening. I ... and nearly everyone else ... was watching Cera’s first bout in missionary ... and it was a doozy. She was louder than we have ever heard her, not that that means much relative to Heather, but she was loud for her, and it took her a long time to come down.

Cera crawled to my side as I was watching Brett in missionary with Brit, and she whispered, “Holy fuck, that was incredible. I know you ... and the others have been telling us that having a cock in you for sex added another dimension to sex, but ... I couldn’t possibly truly understand the difference. Wow! And, Goddess, having him look straight down into my eyes as he was moving so slowly and wonderfully inside me ... Fuck! That was wonderful and ... romantic ... and incredibly sexy. It’s probably a very good thing that we have a couple of other guys, else we might wear Brett down to a stub! That was my best sexual experience ever.”

After a few moans, she started down a different track with, “Goddess, I don’t know how this can be, but it just gets better and better here. The thing is, while the sex tonight was spectacular ... and not over, it ... feels as if ... we ... all ... keep getting ... closer and closer together. I loved my ... sisters before we got married, but that time so long ago in January ... seems ... almost tame relative to how I feel for everyone, now. I would have had a hard time giving everyone up then; I couldn’t do it, now. Like others have said, Beth, I’m following you girls wherever you go ... for the rest of my life.”

When I tried to respond, she held up her hand, furrowed her brow, then added another tack with, “One of the ... aspects of the LA that seems so obvious when I look back, was far from obvious at the time. Most of us have ... pre-existing relationships with others of us. Some, like Brit and me, had very little past, while others such as the ... Go4 and ... Meka and Kim have long histories, although the latter had something of a long hiatus ... at least of the intense feelings ... built in. The thing that I’m realizing now is that the ... sexual LA accepts them, and even expects them to continue. In fact, for the intercourse firsts, almost everyone is sharing their first night with one of the girls in her pre-existing relationship. Did you ... figure that out? Did you ... insist on keeping those relatively intact?”

I frowned and thought for ten seconds or so, then replied, “Not particularly consciously. I knew I didn’t want to give up the Go5, and that ... need may have subconsciously impacted my thinking in the LA relative to pre-existing relationships. However, I must admit to some surprise that there’s been ... essentially ... no jealousy within or from outside those previous relationships. The Go5 did not discuss the possibility. We just ... ran with it. And we’re ... still adding members as well as some ... perhaps ... adjuncts is an appropriate term for Kath, Katherine, and, seemingly, Kaira. We Go5 members have asked each other how it is that we’re so comfortable adding lovers when, already, we cannot possibly do justice to any single lover. However, I think the ... extreme compatibility is part ... no, nearly all of why the LA just works.”

I looked into Cera’s eyes while I furrowed my brow in further thought, then told her, “It seems that we’ve all constructed a ... firm basis of the LA, although I think most of that basis lives only in each member’s mind, as, while we’ve insisted on sharing and on avoiding jealousy, the latter is not so easily overcome, as far as I understand. For me, I’ve never felt jealousy from sharing Rhee with Heather, nor Rhee and Heather with Gracey and Liya, nor with sharing all of them with Charlie ... and down through the line of all the other members. In fact, I love watching one of my lovers with another of my lovers. While I may not have any physical part of that loving, I feel ... emotionally ... part of that loving.

“Are we ... made differently, so have little or no jealousy? I find that hard to believe but look at ... Gracey and Liya. They got somewhat of the raw end of the randomization deal of first nights with Brett, getting the last two-girl slot ... despite that outside observers might have expected them to insist on going earlier just because of who they are, how important they are in the Gang of Whatever Number, and that they were numbers three and four in it. Look at them gently fondling Brit and Brett, helping them to thoroughly enjoy their time together. They’re not jealous. They just ... want to be involved. And that seems to be how everyone reacts. We don’t object to not having Brett’s time or focus, so long as we can watch; so long as we can take part in whatever minor fashion. The random sets of girls in Brett’s and Lana’s bed played right into the same ... aspect of everyone that keeps us together. Brit or Kim or I might not get the night with them, but we’d get a night with them in every randomization.

“I find it hard to believe that any other group of girls ... hell, of people ... could manage this. Maybe I’m wrong, and more people could do it than I think could, but I’m just so happy that it’s working for us!”

Cera responded, “Yeah. Mom and I have talked about that aspect of us, and she told me that she’s been surprised that we’re still together much less all still happily together with very little conflict. That was a while ago, and I think it was one of the main reasons she’s been so ... supportive of us. And, holy hell, Richard has been ... amazing. He’s not my genetic father, yet he’s been more Dad to me through this than my father was... ever ... in... anything. And that despite finding his ... daughter in a crazy situation that I’m sure most parents would hate and keep their children away from it. And virtually all our parents are ... essentially ... the same in that regard. I know you’ve marveled more than once at how accepting our various parents have been, including Civ’s. We heard Jeff tell Civ and Maren that whether they were naked with us or not was up to them. Other than the various LA parents, how many others could have accepted, much less permitted, their 12-year-old daughter to be naked with a host of girls, all older than her, as well as a 15-year-old boy?

“I think that gets us to ... a question I wanted to ask you.” When I nodded, she asked, “What is going on ... or, rather, what is going to happen with the ... families on the get-togethers? Oh, I had another question, so please remind me to come back to it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.