Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 227

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 227 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

June 18, 2018 (Monday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

I think Steph was disappointed she did not get to watch sex last night, as I heard her sigh a few times. While Brett closed his eyes, we sent the young girls off to get dressed, and then Brett donned a Katherine panty, after which we all trooped upstairs for breakfast.

Practice was great, with further one-on-one D practice for the O, and shooting practice for midfield and D personnel. I feel that I am getting much better at D.

When things were breaking up, Rache asked Civ, “Do you mind going home to get your ball and bringing it to the compound? I’ve had an idea about a photo.”

“That’s no prob. Do you want to come with me, Mare?”


Padme accosted me nearly the second I stepped inside.

“I miss soccer so much. Can I, at least, go to the next practice? I understand that going for a game is a bit more dangerous, but...

I wrapped her in my arms as she broke down.


ADA Raleigh returned Meka’s call, and they talked briefly about Padme. Jaylah responded that she would see what she could do.


As lunch began winding down, I had begun worrying about where Civ and Maren were when they burst into the house at a run, giggling, and then they joined us in the dining room.

“Guess what...”

Civ interrupted Maren with a raised hand and said, “Let’s ask Beth if she thinks it’s okay to tell them.”

Maren gazed at Civ for a few seconds, then nodded, after which, the duo pulled me to the Monstrosity in the living room.

“What has you two in such a state?”

Much more sedately than she had acted earlier about whatever this was, Maren said, “Our parents were home. Apparently, they’ve been meeting there for lunch occasionally on workdays,” after which she stared into my eyes with a mostly blank expression, although her eyes were sparkling.

The combination of bits of information gave me an idea, so I asked, “Did you catch them having sex?”

YE-ESS! It was so great!”

“What was so great and why,” Heather asked as she walked up to us.

“Hang on, Heather,” responded Civ. “Beth, I’m pretty sure our parents wouldn’t mind, but what do you think? Is that something we can ... or should tell ... at least some of us?”

“I think you don’t need to tell anyone.”

Maren looked at me, nodded, then responded, “I think it’s important that we tell at least you ... and Heather would be fine. There are some ... other things tied up in the story that are ... important.”

Heather replied, “Let’s go upstairs and close a bedroom door.”

As we settled onto the large mattress in the front upstairs master, Civ reminded us why they had gone to the house and said, “As we approached the front door, Mare started talking about getting further ahead in math, so we were pretty occupied by that when we stepped inside. They were all naked on the couch.”

Maren piled on, “Emma-Mom was ... umm ... on Dad’s lap facing him with Kalina-Mom facing them to Dad’s right, but Emma-Mom looked over her shoulder and calmly greeted us.”

Civ traded in, adding, “Kalina-Mom had sort of screamed, which was what caused us to look up, and Dad was staring at us glassy-eyed. It was sort of funny. We’d previously told them that if we ever walked in on them, we’d just tell them we were home and go to our room until the coast was clear.”

Maren stated, “I’m not sure we ever expected that to happen, but I’m ... we’re both glad that we’d told them that. When we were sitting on our bed waiting, wondering whether they’d be too embarrassed to continue, we heard a moan or something. We were so happy that they’d taken Civ’s suggestion to keep going. We absolutely love it that they did, because it tells us, probably better than anything else they could have said to us, both that they trust us and think we’re mature enough to handle it.”

Since Civ did not immediately tag in, I responded, “I agree with your inference, Maren, and we trust you in the same way. We’d prefer that you not see us having sex, but if you did accidentally see that, we trust you enough that I doubt we’d even slow down, though please don’t stay and watch.”

Now, Civ tagged in with, “Mare and I had been discussing proposing a clothing policy for them in the house. We told you about the one they accepted for us. Right?”

“Medium tubes and briefs.”

“Yes,” replied Maren. “When they ... finished and had put robes on, they asked us to join them in the living room. They explained that they had been having ... assignations like that. Emma-Mom taught us that word. Anyway, they said that they had missed only a few days having ... presumably ... three-way sex every day since the first one.”

“Wow,” responded Heather. “They’re certainly opening up a lot, probably due to Emma’s impact.”

“Yes,” Civ answered, “and we appreciate that a lot. We took the opportunity to broach our suggested clothing policy to them, for which we provided them two options. For both options, Dad would wear a trunk or something similar, but the first of the two options for our Moms was the ... approved outfit for us; the other was nudity.”

I asked, “What’d they think of the latter?”

“That’s the ... interesting thing,” Maren tagged in. “Emma-Mom’s reaction was to stand and undo the tie on her robe. It gapped, and she was obviously going to drop it, but she reconsidered and said that they would need to discuss it.”

“Wow,” Heather responded, again.

“There’s more,” said Civ. “Kalina-Mom asked whether we’d be comfortable about naked hugs, I think because she didn’t want to give up on hugs but thought we might object to hugs being naked.”

Maren added, “Civ explained about naked hugs here then asked Emma-Mom to move slightly to put Dad completely behind her, then stripped and hugged Emma-Mom.”

“Wow, good thinking, Civ,” Heather commended.

Civ finished with, “Thanks. The most important thing is that Maren ... and I committed at least some of the LA to dinner in the pavilion with our parents and, at least, Charlie.”

“Math, I assume,” I asked.

“Yes. We hadn’t had a chance to tell them about your suggestion, so I figured we could kill t ... Why do we have to kill birds? With stones? Can’t we have another ... uhh. Ugh. What’s that word?”

“Idiom?”

“Yes. Thanks, Heather,” said Maren. “Is there another idiom presenting the same idea?”

“How ‘bout ‘one fell swoop?’ To use that one, you’d have to restructure your sentence, but it should work.”

Civ responded, “Thanks, Heather. Mare, I know we say this a lot, but it’s so freaking wonderful having great friends that know so much and are so willing to teach us.”

“Yeah. Sometimes I ... squeal in my mind when that thought pops into it. Anyway, I figured we could have more socialization with our parents and begin discussing your idea, Beth, in one fell swoop.” She frowned, then added, “I don’t know, Heather, that didn’t sound all that good.”

“I agree. How about ... Hang on. I’ll need some time to dredge it from the storage files. Keep going.”

I jumped in with, “That was a great idea, Mare. Were you thinking of actual clothes or swimwear?”

“Swimwear.”

Heather responded, “Hmm, I wonder if we can get a little bit more ... risqué, in that case.”

I stepped on the two young girls responding by asking, “What were you thinking?”

“Minimal ... or nearly so ... tubes and ... probably not our minimal thongs but something not too many steps up.”

Civ asked, “Why would you do that?”

“Beth told Jeff that we think of your parents as closer than the Martins and Jacobses, even though, in case you hadn’t noticed, we’re quite close to Steph. We’d like our ... interactions with them to be more ... family-like, something between how we interact with the W parents and the other sets of parents.”

“You have sex with the W parents.”

“Yes, Mare, we do,” I responded. “Thus, we’d like our interactions with your parents to fall somewhere between our interactions with our W parents and those of the Martins. While I don’t know that we want naked hot-tubbing with them, something on the other side of that would be fine. Girls, you know that Heather and others of us have various levels of exhibitionism in our psyches, and, while I would not at all mind naked hot-tubbing with them, I’m not sure that they’d appreciate that. As an aside, I’m not too sure they’d object to it all that vehemently, given how much closer to us they’ve gotten recently. What we want, girls, I find difficult to outline, to define, but we really like your parents, and we want them to understand that.”

Before the girls could respond, Heather inserted, “It’s like this. If we were to lose all our parents in some catastrophe, our choice for alternates would be your parents.”

The girls were stunned, so I took advantage by saying, “They already know nearly everything about us, certainly everything that any other potential step-parents or surrogate parents might ... or would find reprehensible (I spelled it and pronounced it carefully), deserving of condemnation. We presume that, with how they’ve dealt with us fairly and straightforwardly, particularly very lately with the obvious ... closer or more intimate interactions, they’d probably not want to upend what we have here if they were to become our parents.”

One would think that I would have gotten to a place in which Civ did not keep surprising me with her intelligence and, particularly, her facile brain that allowed her to predict with frightening accuracy the ... endpoints of vague projections of very few data points.

“Are you going to ask them if they would accept that? Formally, I mean, like in ... your parents’ wills?”

I stared into her eyes for many seconds, then told her, “Civ, you have an incredible mind. You’ve said many times how we’ve made your life better, but you’ve also made my life and the lives of everyone in the compound better. I love you.”

She tackled me onto my back, stretched out on me, dug her hands under my back, and squeezed me tightly. I threw my arms around her and squeezed her as she tried to keep from losing it.

During the full-body hug, I overheard Mare whispering with Heather, “I agree with Beth. I think that, in a few years, she could lead us if she had to.”

Heather replied, “And if she did, she’d probably make a new rule that 12-year-olds were allowed into the sex.”

Mare quietly snickered, resulting in Civ stating, “Yes, I would, but that would be dependent on their maturity and, more importantly, their readiness for sex. However, Beth is right. We’re ... I’m not ready, but I think Mare is getting close. I know that she wants to wait for me, but I’d prefer if she’d go for it as soon as she’s ready. Mare, I love you, and it would not bother me if you were making love with our family once you turn 14.”

A bit burbly, Maren responded, “But it wouldn’t be the same without you, and ... and that’s why I want to wait.”

“Mare, I’d be willing to share Beth with you right now if you want half of her here.”

An even-more-burbly Maren crawled up along me and, as Civ slid partway off me to my left, Mare stretched out partly on me, partly on the mattress, threw her right arm over Civ, and dug her left arm beneath me.

After a few seconds, I quietly told them, “Girls, I love you both so much, and I think we should do this very thing every so often.”

Maren asked, “This hug?”

“Yes, this wonderful hug with my favorite younger sisters, but don’t tell the others I said that.”

Civ got in the final words, “Mare, we should have stripped first.”


Rache returning from her trip to Garvey’s was the impetus for the four of us to return downstairs. The six copies of the soccer portrait were spread across the dining-room table amidst sandwich makings, and everyone else was scattered around cooing over them.

I quickly made a peanut butter-and-preserves sandwich and then looked over Rache’s shoulder.

“How’s this framing job?”

“As superb as the first. Garvey gets the corners incredibly precise and doesn’t introduce anything like stains or sawdust on or inside the frame. There’s no wonder that Katherine recommended him and that he gets flown to other places to do large, important jobs. Beth, I suggest that we use him for everything, even if we begin doing ... umm ... very erotic photos. He’s professional – in all aspects of that word – and helpful.”

“You’re the pro, of sorts, and I’m happy accepting your word on this. Have you had further thoughts on other portrait possibilities?”

“I’m working on one, now. It’s still nebulous in my mind, but if I can define it better there, then I’ll probably be able to come up with a plan for it. I’m going to bring Brit and Lana in as soon as I can cross that first hurdle. You probably know, but Brit’s mind when it comes to ... presentation of ideas in an illustrative setting, is incredible.”

“What about the idea you had that necessitated Civ getting her ball?”

“That one’s still fuzzy, too, but given all the girls’ various colorful balls, I’m thinking of something like a still-life ... but with naked girls.”

I held my hand in front of my mouth to keep the bite of sandwich in my mouth that I had just taken as I guffawed.

Once I recovered, I whispered, ‘Could that ... or some other idea be used solely for the young girls? I’d like to give them a portrait of their own.”

She furrowed her brow, thought for a bit, and then answered, “Possibly, but I was thinking about naked parts of girls with that one.”

“I suppose that ... young girls’ butts could be identified as young girls’ butts, but is that true in all cases? Aren’t there enough petite women ... very petite women that can pass, either in whole or parts, as young girls?”

“There must be. What are you thinking?”

I frowned, thought for a bit, then answered, “I can almost see it, and it involves the colorful balls and our young girls’ naked butts. I’m not sure how to do that, though.”

“You like girl butts.”

“So, sue me. For me, they’re the ... most attractive portion of girl anatomy, and, while not all our girls’ butts are exactly what I like most, we have none that I don’t like, and there are many girl butts I don’t like.”

“I can see that, although I’ve only recently been pondering subjects such as that. I also can sort of see your idea and agree that it’s an interesting concept. The problem is that I’m not particularly fond of combining disparate photos into a single work of art. If I could steal the young girls ... Are you considering Taylor in this?”

“Possibly. She certainly likes to be naked, and I suspect that Raven would not balk and may appreciate a photo like that. I see it as having no implicit sexuality to it, although I accept that viewers will assign that sexuality according to their interests. But isn’t most art like that? I also see it as there being more balls than butts, perhaps many more.”

“Yes, most art is like that. We have few young-girl butts, so that’s an easy design feature to include. If you have no tasks for the three we have here now, I could grab them and we could work on something. I think doing that could also help ... clarify my own idea concerning the balls.”

“Have at ‘em.”

“And Brit?”

“Rache, all the girls know their obligations. I think you should have the authority to grab who you need for stuff like this when you need them. Those girls need to tell you when they’re not available. Everybody has thoroughly enjoyed the portraits, for many reasons, with the chief being the design process. Grab whomever you need and even those you might be able to use. Everyone deserves to have fun here, and various sorts of fun, so have at it. Oh, and grab Mia as a substitute for Taylor.” As she started to turn away, I said, “Wait. Let’s do it this way, instead.”

I picked my phone off the table, connected it to the system, inserted a sticky calling for a family meeting in the living room in five minutes, and then called out loudly that information to anyone within earshot.

When everyone was aggregated – and, for a change, no one was working or otherwise away from the J, we had a crowded living room.

“Rache and I have been discussing portraits and other photographic artwork and I need to get the sense of the family. I would like to propose that Rache has the authority to grab whomever she needs for such purposes, whether that be Brit and Lana for artistic support or various of our girls to use as models, both in help in refining ideas and concepts and in the design details of the projected piece. She and I both understand that some of us are not available at times, whether due to work assignments for the family or elsewhere, or other commitments, and those would take priority, but only those. Because everyone has seemed to very much enjoy being part of the portrait-design process, I think that we might enjoy this. What’s everyone else think?”

When no one responded in the first ten seconds, I added, “Don’t be bashful. No one will trash your opinion.”

Civ stated, “I think I can speak for Mare when...”

“You can.”

“Mare and I love working on portraits and things like that, and we’d always want to be included. While our primary interest is being included, designing them is not far behind.”

Lana jumped on the young girls’ bandwagon with, “Rache, anytime, anywhere, if I’m free, you can Shanghai me to help in things like that, whether we have an official policy or not.”

That got the ball rolling, and the discussion dealt with availability, interest, and the sorts of projects involved. Despite the extensive interest in helping out, there were also some qualms about making it a policy, so we left things with the status quo ante.

“That was all good to know. Thanks, folks. Just to let you know, we did not bring this subject up in a vacuum. Rache and I have a couple of ideas we’re working on, and Brit will be working on her project for the near future. Both Rache and Brit can always use help.”

Rache did grab the three young girls and Mia. When she sent the young girls to gather all the balls they could find, I stepped up to Mia.

“What do you think?”

“About being here?” When I nodded, she whispered, “Maybe more days here will change my mind, but today has not made me think that seeing how things ... develop here over the next six months would be anything like horrible.”

“And you like all the nudity?”

“I love all the nudity. It’s like ... I’m a young girl, again, although with the problems... and interests of being older. However, I’m also learning that ... being attracted to girls is not that bad. Being here with ... these girls has me... [in a whisper] ... very excited.”

“I know the feeling.”

“Do you ... think anyone ... would be ... upset by me ... getting excited by seeing them? I’m not part of the group and I don’t ... have sex with anyone.”

I gazed into her eyes as I answered, “Probably not, but I can ask around if you’d like.”

“I ... like it here, and I don’t want anyone to be upset with me for that.”

“You probably don’t know, but some girls, such as Heather, would flaunt themselves if they knew you were getting turned on.”

“Truly?”

“Sure. Heck, I might do it.”

“So, you ... personally, don’t mind that ... I...”

“I don’t mind at all, Mia. The only problem would be you taking action as a result. I’ve explained about permissions, and anything at all sexual needs to have explicit permission.”

“Thanks, Beth. To get back to ... me getting excited, every time I see Brett makes it more obvious that I ... like more than just girls. I wonder if it’s just Brett or if there are other guys that ... excite me. I’ve never gotten the feelings I get from him from any other boy. I wonder why I never had those feelings for him before. Could it be due to seeing him naked?”

I shrugged, saying, “Possibly. Maybe we can do a test sometime this week. If you can continue to keep secrets, I might have an idea.”

“Beth. I’ll never tell anyone what I see and learn here. I want this to be ... available to me. Umm, do you know anything about changing schools?”

“Not much. Why?”

“Mom didn’t like West, so I’m going to a private school, but ... It’s not that I hate it, just that it’s ... not fun, and some of the girls make fun of me for being a ... scholarship kid. Of course, those are the same bitches that think being a lesbian is the worst possible thing.”

“Oh. I see ... more of the problem you have. From what I know, living where you do, you’d have to get ... special permission to go to a city high school other than West.”

“Yeah. That’s the problem. I don’t know how to qualify for that special permission.”

“Carol ... Rhee’s mom ... knows about some of that stuff. We could ask her tonight if you want.”

“Umm, okay.”

The girls returned with more balls than they could carry, so Padme and Civ were each dribbling one as well as carrying three each as Mare was. Rache returned, thanked the ball retrievers, and began explaining the concept.

“What Beth and I are going for is something of a still-life photo of at least some of these balls, but also with your four bare butts. Is that something you’d be...”

The Terrible Trio interrupted her with screams of delight.

“Okay. That’s what I expected. Mia, the idea is to use your sister. I doubt if she’d object, but would your mother?”

“Umm, I don’t know. Yesterday morning, I’d have answered ‘yes.’ But she was willing to watch as I ... made ... Brett ... orgasm, so ... maybe?”

“Another answer I expected. We’re just trying to ... refine the concept here. Would you mind if we used your bare butt in lieu of having your sister here?”

“I’ve been naked here all morning ... Well, afternoon, so I don’t see that as a problem. Why aren’t you worried that Mom won’t want me doing it?”

“Primarily, because this is our usual ... second step in the process, and we do it to figure out what will and will not work. The photos I’ll take are not keepers unless we find something that works really well, and then they’ll solely be reference material for when we create the image for real. We hang the real photos in our room. You probably saw a couple of those.”

“Oh. I wondered about those. That’s what the one you ... picked up today was. Right?”

“Yes. Same thing, different idea. What do you think of them?”

“Very cool. It looks like you’re ... trying to ... show how ... the ... what is it? LA? Show the connections among the members.”

“Exactly. So far, copies have gone to ... parents or groups of parents. The ... parents across the yard have our first one, as do Civ and Maren’s parents, Brett’s parents, and Cera’s parents.”

Mia’s eyebrows rose so high, that they nearly left her head, and then said, “Really? And they don’t mind? They hang them?”

“Yes. All of the parents know that our group is sexual, and none object to the relationship or the portraits. Civ’s and Mare’s parents know that we’re sexual and that their girls are not, even though they spend a lot of time with us.”

“This place is crazy! I’ve never heard of anything like it anywhere else!”

Lana arrived just then, and she responded, “Nor have we, but we love how we live. Because of that, we’re very happy, and that happiness helps support us with the parents.”

“I guess I can see that, but I can’t imagine many more ... or any more would support girls as young as ... us living in a house with a boy, and all having ... s-sex.”

“Agreed. We thoroughly understand that we’re incredibly lucky to have the parents we have and this life we have. But it’s not just our parents, is it?”

“What do you m ... Oh. My mom?”

Lana replied, “Yes. She was not only willing to spend a day naked here, she allowed you to be sexual with Brett, and she watched. We find that very interesting.”

The young girls watched this conversation with avidity but said nothing. I could feel Civ and Maren putting what we said in their minds’ databases, preparing to trot it out when needed.

Rache got back to the still-life, saying, “If you’re willing to help, Mia, I’d appreciate it. What I want to do is arrange you four girls lying on your fronts on the grass in such a way that I can take a photo from above that includes as little of your four bodies as possible, but still includes the entirety of each butt. Also, some number of the balls would be in the photo, preferably not in any regular pattern, and almost certainly with only a small number of the balls, but then, the colors may be important, too. Oh, and I don’t want your butts in any sort of pattern, either, but I’m having trouble picturing how you would be lying to create the parameters I ... and we want.

“Another constraint is the length of my lens and my ability to get the camera high enough to capture all that I want. While the camera thing may not be readily solvable, we can at least see if we can figure out a way to get the appearance we want. So, strip, girls.”

The three young girls’ clothing was lying around us in less than 20 seconds. When Rache gave them the hairy eyeball, they gathered the items and laid them in individual small piles, the G-strings on top of each.

After so obviously thinking for a minute or two, Lana said, “I think it can’t be done without ... manipulation with photo-editing, except by putting each girl’s butt in a corner, lying diagonally.”

Rache stared at Lana for a while, her brain obviously awhirl. After nearly a minute, she resurfaced, saying, “I see that. I also see that I was never going to get just the butt of each girl. Let’s try it, but I think we can ... rather, we don’t have to have each precisely in a corner. We can have more torso of one, more of the legs of another, and with the ... angles different relative to the frame.”

I introduced a new problem with, “How are you going to deal with your shadow?”

Rache stared at me, then tilted her head back and closed her eyes as a guttural growl escaped her mouth.

Lana added, “I’ve been thinking about this, but the camera does need to be remote like on a ... drone ... or something. Well, if you want the photo outside.”

“Yeah, I could put the camera on a drone and use an electronic trigger, I suppose, but there’s no way to see what the image is before pulling the trigger.” She turned slightly and said, “Okay, Trio and Mia, you’re off the hook for now.”

“Darn,” exclaimed Maren. “I know we have to get dressed, but it’s so fun being naked outside.”

“Yes, we agree with you,” I responded, after which I turned to Rache. “Can we do some research about remote cameras? I suspect you’re going to tell me that there are lots of options for that but without the ... quality? Is that right? Of your cameras.”

“I suspect so but don’t know about the ... professional market for stuff like that. Of course, that’s probably big bucks.” She turned back to the young girls hanging around taking in our discussion and told them, “We’ll figure out something to highlight our young girls in a photo. Don’t worry, you attention hogs.”

“Hey, we just want to make sure you older girls keep us around.”

I stepped over to Maren, hugged her, and answered, “There’s no chance that we’d willingly give you up. You’re our sisters, and we’d fight to keep you.”

That got Maren hugging me even more tightly and the other two slamming into me, hugging themselves to me.

A bit burbly, and a bit muffled as she was talking into my neck, Civ responded, “Mare and I love our parents ... a lot, but as soon as we can get permission, we’re moving here full-time. We won’t mind you banishing us so you can have sex in the big bed, sex in the W, or sex in the backyard. We don’t mind if you have sex with people we know ... or don’t know. We so love being here and we will be joining the sexual part of the LA.”

Maren responded to Civ’s words by nodding vigorously against my shoulder, and all of that caused me to ponder.

I quietly responded, “We shouldn’t keep things from you, particularly about the ... people with whom we have some level of sex and, probably, even those with whom we’d ... like to develop some level of sexual relationship. Girls, you already know most of that, so you ... hopefully ... understand that we love sex, and we love the ... variety of sex partners that we have inside and outside the compound. We also need you to know that, while we love and have sex with many people, we’re not interested in ... one-off sex just to have sex. We, at least, care very much for anyone with whom we’re sexual and love nearly all of those. We ... need to tell you about something we’ve kept from you, but I need to talk to the ... participants before we tell you.”


Dad and Carol joined the entire Palecek clan and Heather, Meka, and me for dinner and math discussion, with all ten of us wearing swimwear. I saw Kalina’s eyes round as she took in our tubwear of narrow tubes and relatively small bikini bottoms, so I moved quickly, stepping quickly into Emma and giving her a peck-and-a-half on the lips, then did the same with Kalina and with Jeff. Heather, reacting quickly, followed right behind giving the same short kisses to the Palecek parents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.