Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 235

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 235 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

June 26, 2018 (Tuesday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

Upon waking, we took the incoming sophomore core of the LA – the Go5, Brett, Brit, Cera, and Lana – and were waiting in the W kitchen when Nira walked into the kitchen for breakfast, and we did not let her get the first words in.

“Happy birthday, Nira,” we chorused.

Since she was back on her heels, Brett stepped to her, wrapped her in his arms, and gave her a hot, two-minute kiss.

Still in his arms, but after she’d gotten her breath back and her figurative feet under her, she told him, “Perhaps I should play hooky today and spend the day in bed with you.”

“Nira, that day is coming, but we’re not there, yet. We did want to give you a novel start to your day.”

“It was certainly that. Thanks, Brett ... and all of you.”

Brett leaned over and briefly sucked on her right nipple, then said, “We’ll be at your party in the pavilion.”


We returned to the J in time to catch Raven and Mia before they left for Mia’s appointment to receive an IUD.

Raven said, “I want to thank you girls for including my family in so much, here. While I’m sure a lot of the conversation at the dinner table last night went over Taylor’s head, I found it fascinating, and I want her exposed to the teamwork and concepts that were apparent there. She had quite a few questions about last night, and we had a nice discussion about them. I told her to expect adult concepts to be the main focus of discussions here and that she was welcome to bring any questions she had to me. I’m beginning to think that we ... shortchange our kids, trying to keep them young for too long. No, that’s not quite it. I think we, in the U.S., try to keep all children young for too long, even those with the intelligence and understanding to grasp adult concepts. I believe it will be good for Taylor to be exposed to concepts such as were presented at the table last night and allow her the ... opportunity to figure some out. I think we need to stop talking down to our kids, so long as they can handle it.”

Gracey responded, “That worked for us as soon as we showed our parents that we could handle the knowledge, and I’m not talking just about sex. Beth led us through the beginning stages, but once Liya and my moms understood that we wanted more knowledge, more responsibility, they got behind us and pushed, and this is where we are, partly due to our Moms’ willingness to allow us to grow up ahead of the curve.”

“Yes, exactly. Why should I keep my girls down, when they’re both showing that they can accept more advanced concepts? Yes, because of Taylor’s initial experience here, quite a large percentage of those concepts deal with sex, but, like last night, many of them are not related to sex, at least not directly, and some not at all. She asked me, very specifically, about the teamwork she saw at the table last night and showed that she understood, at least the concept, of you girls establishing a photography business. Girls, hang onto your hats because she asked me very specifically about a portrait of our family.”

Before Raven could explain further, Lana responded, “I’d love to do that, and we could consider it part of my training.”

“She wants us to be naked.”

“That’s what I thought she’d want and part of why I volunteered so enthusiastically. We won’t want vaginas visible, but I see your family portrait as being otherwise open to most options for poses.”

“Yes, precisely. Lana, we’ll be here for nearly two weeks. Just give us sufficient lead time, but I’m available anytime I’m not at work.”

We bid the Abernathy clan goodbye (Taylor had practice, too), then got dressed for practice, which was primarily planning for tomorrow’s game against Watermelon Mountain. As expected, we would have Thursday off.


After practice and lunch, I went to look for Kai and found her in the W living room. She was wearing a headset and talking as she held a finger up at me as she brought the conversation to a close.

“What might I do for my Clothes Masters?”

I grinned in response to her grin, then asked, “Were you hoping to or intending to be naked on Friday evenings?”

“I would like to be. I very much enjoyed being so on Saturday with the Palecek family. I very much loved Jeff seeing me, looking at me. However, I understand that Fridays are different, and I’ll be fine with whatever you choose for me.”

“Kai, I’ve told you before: I love looking at naked you. I’ve considered asking the Martins if they’d object, but I’m not comfortable pushing them like that. I’d like you to be clothed on Friday evenings, but I’ve got an idea, and I want to think about it more. However, could we borrow you from the family on Thursday? We’re probably going to Armoire. If we do, there’s a clothing item I’d like to get for you to wear on Fridays.”

“I’d love to go to Armoire again, and Charlie would probably okay that so long as I’m not gone too long.”

“I’ll talk to him tonight, and, Kai, we hope to invite the Paleceks frequently, and you are to be naked for those get-togethers.”

“Thank you, Beth.”

“You will also be included in the randomizations for Civ’s and Mare’s bed at the Palecek house and you will be expected to be naked anytime you’re there if it’s just the Paleceks and LA members.”

She closed her eyes and shivered in anticipatory pleasure, then responded, “Thank you, Beth. Thank you, also, for Sunday. I loved ... cumming at the Park and being with Katherine and Brett at Katherine’s house. They are so good to me.”


Rache gave me a heads-up, so I grabbed all four young girls, Brit, Lana, and a few others, and we took lots of soccer balls out to the yard, and were kicking those balls around, all of us naked, when Rache returned from running errands.

“Garvey accepted the indemnification and here it is. I see you ... jumped the gun a bit. We must learn to fly it before we can do anything.”

“Yes, but I figured that learning how to get it into a very limited bit of airspace and have it hover while we look at what it sees may be some of the least difficult parts of the learning curve.”

“True that.”

“I figured we could get the butts and balls into roughly the same placements, and that could give you a particular focus on your learning.”

“Okay. Lana, be very careful with the drone, but don’t go overboard, as it’s pretty sturdy, although do be careful of the rotors.”

Brit and I organized the now-naked youngsters while Cera placed the balls, both working from a somewhat poor phone pic.

Lana looked up from her learning about the drone and, as one of our resident smartasses, said in a faux frustrated tone, “No, no, no, Cera. The Vizari needs to be another 1.5 millimeters toward 37 degrees true north.”

Cera looked up at Lana with a faux sneer, “You deal with your stuff, Green-eyes, and leave the pros to the ball placement.”

Lana grinned at her, and said, “Goddess, I love being here! It’s so fricking fun living with smart and quick girls. I love you, Cera.”

Cera sauntered over and gently put her front into full contact with Lana’s back, wrapped both arms around Lana’s waist, gently kissed the back-left of Lana’s neck, then said, “And I’m crazy in love with you, Green-eyes. Thank Goddess, your parents went to Asia!”

Rache looked up, took in the scene immediately in front of her, looked over to me, and then stated, “Thank Goddess, you girls saved me. It’s so fulfilling living here!”

“Yeah, yeah, Dimples. Get back to your job.”

I sent a beaming smile after my words.


We had placed a ball at the side of either hip of each girl to mark their places so they could get up and take a dip in the pool while our drone girls learned a new task. For now, Rache learned how to fly the thing while Lana learned how to deal with the still camera. Once they were both comfortable and had the drone in approximately the right three-axis point, the rest of us chivvied the young girls into their spots, after which we removed the spot-marker balls.

Rache and Lana then coordinated to get the frame they wanted, after which Lana took a few photos. Rache brought the drone back to earth, she and Lana packed the drone away, and took it into the J; we sent the young girls back to the pool.

Brit stepped to me, wrapped me in her arms, and softly said, “I’m a bit worried about the pool. None of us are certified and we don’t have life-saving training. While I think a few of us should eventually take whatever training, I was wondering if we could invite Seamus to teach us some stuff here. He’s the only lifeguard we know.”

“That’s a great idea and thank you for worrying outside the box. Would you be willing to talk with him about that at the game, tomorrow?”

“I thought I would. Perhaps we could also have him put the fear of Goddess into ... not just the young girls but all of us. It’s not just the young girls that get a bit rambunctious there.”

“Yes, a disaster would be very bad for us in so many ways.” I kissed her left ear, then added, “We need to go to Armoire on Thursday. If we could get that trip done in the morning, then inviting him to visit us for lunch that day would work. Please make sure that he understands that it would be a working visit, although we could spend some free time with him after business.”

She whispered, “We’re not making a play for him. Right?”

“Correct. I don’t rule out such an effort, but we’d need to be much more comfortable and know him a lot better before we went there.”

“Good. He’s ... lovely and pleasant and pushes a few of my buttons, but we’ve got enough on our plate for the near future.”

“Amen. But I am beginning to warm to his idea about a team pool party, but not until the end of the season in that huge gap between the state tournament and the beginning of high-school practice.”

“Yeah,” she replied, “That incredibly long seven-day period known as a week.”

I whispered, “Brit Whitcomb, I love you.”

She squeezed me more tightly in response.


Before we headed to the pavilion for the party, Civia announced, “The LA members Shanghaied to be the first to spend the evening and night at the Palecek house with us are ... Brit and ... Lana!”

Mare responded, “Wow. Two blondes! Don’t you two bimbos go making a play for our dad!”

There was much chuckling and laughing, and Lana wrapped Mare in her arms.


We were a little late getting to the pavilion, and the parents had already greeted Kalina, Emma, and Jeff. Wearing J skimpywear – except for the naked Kai, one by one we greeted the three of them with kisses of one peck less length than we would when meeting them alone. However, the Go5 greeted Nira with warm hugs and three-peck kisses.

Once we were eating, Carol leaned around Kalina and asked Jeff, “What do you think about kissing Kai in her birthday suit?”

He replied, “Shhh. Don’t tell Kalina. But, wow, that woman’s a hottie!”

Civ responded, “Dad thinks he’s getting away with it, but I already told her.”

There was much chuckling and Carol grinned at Civ, but then Inez asked her, “What do you think about that?”

“I’m fine with it. Kai is simply living how she wants to live, and Dad is supporting her desire for that way of life. Not only do I respect her wish but respect her for making her wish stand up. If I didn’t fully believe that I wasn’t ready for our various guys to see me naked, I’d already be living like Kai. When I turn 14, I’m going to insist on living like that as much as possible. Those who love me, nearly all of them here in the pavilion right now, will probably support me, and I don’t really care what anyone else thinks. Also, Dad and our Moms live how they want to live, and if the Moms don’t object to Dad hugging Kai or giving her a greeting kiss when she’s naked, why should I object? Our Moms trust him, and so do I. However, if the Moms let him, I’m sure he wouldn’t hesitate to sex her up.”

“Really? You’d be okay with that?”

“Inez, in all the time she spends naked in the W, have you not looked at her? She’s beautiful and has a lovely body. Why wouldn’t Dad want to make love with her?”

Inez gazed at Civ, then replied, “I apologize, Civ. Occasionally, the way I was raised and how I lived most of my life takes over my ... recently rearranged brain. However, I’m ... amazed at how thoroughly the Go5’s belief system has permeated through, not just you girls but also quite a few of the ... associated families. Most of the time, I can remember that, but you’d think that the life I’m currently leading would keep me from making that mistake.”

“Inez, you don’t need to apologize.”

Emma stepped in with, “But that brings up what I think is the most fascinating impact these girls have had on ... all of us. I’ve talked with a few of the principals of the Go5 and, to a girl, they firmly believe that this is how they should live. They’re very open about sex, about their ... huge LA marriage, and how they want to live in this communal system they’ve erected. I also understand that they had significant input in Inez and Nira joining the Williams marriage, and I’ll freely admit that when I found myself becoming attracted to Kalina and Jeff, the Williams marriage ... as well as the LA marriage made it much easier to go for it, knowing that, at least, most of Kalina’s and Jeff’s friends wouldn’t think a plural marriage a bad thing, or even odd. My life is so much better for listening to my heart ... and taking heart from how the compound’s residents treat relationships.

“Charlie, did you know, or have you heard what our daughters told us not that long ago about Jeff having only two wives?”

“I don’t believe I have.”

“When Kalina made something of a joke during a family discussion and called me her ‘very favorite wife,’ Civ riposted that had you, and I quote, ‘not already snapped up all the Go4 moms’, that Kalina might have been able to have a second wife [A Tall, Young Girl, chapter 16].”

Dad slowly shook his head, then replied, “You should have met Civia when we did, about a year ago. There’s almost nothing the same about her. Although she was very fun, smart, and had a good sense of humor then, she is so very much more than she was then, despite that Sandy, Carol, and I thought she was a very interesting and enjoyable girl. She’s definitely a young woman, now, and I find her incredible, and she’s only 12. I’m greatly looking forward to seeing what she makes of herself.”

Civ stood abruptly, worked her way around to Charlie, shoved her way onto his lap, straddled it, put at least a two-peck kiss on his lips, wrapped her arms around him tightly, and put the right side of her face on his left shoulder.

“Charlie-Dad, I love you so much. Thanks for your wonderful words.”

Dad wrapped his arms around her, turned his head to kiss her forehead, then said, “I love you, Civia-Daughter.”

Inez jumped back in with, “That may be one of the most ... satisfying aspects of the girls. They’re all teenagers or nearly so in her case, yet, to a girl, they love their parents – both actual and adopted by them. They respect those parents, and they’re unafraid of saying and showing that they love us. And all of that despite that they’re nearly or essentially independent and are charting their own course. They are more like college graduates with healthy, positive relationships with us parents, but just need a bit more help with a few things.”

I did not let the opportunity go by, and asked, “Kalina, we know you have an MBA, and we’d like to get your opinions and advice on some things that we interpret as within your bailiwick. Could we ... pay for your time to advise us on...”

“No! You cannot pay me, because I’m more than willing to provide services of that sort to you and the girls pro bono. Our daughters are LA members and live more with you than they do with us. Beth, you and your family have done so many things to make my life and my family’s life better and more enjoyable. You did those things with no expectation of remuneration. In fact, you didn’t even really do those things for us, but they greatly increased our happiness and our satisfaction with our life, anyway. My family will help yours in any way we can, and I mean every one of those words: In.”

Any.”

“Way.”

“We.”

“Can.”

“Ah. We want to set up ... Let me back up. We foresee a future need to establish one or more, almost certainly more, businesses that can provide for our family, but also provide an outlet for various members’ interests and professional output. However, we’d also like these various businesses to fit under an umbrella that is the LA. We have ideas about how we’d like the individual businesses and the umbrella structured, but we have no idea how to do that legally.”

I could hear some quiet reactions to my words, including Sandy’s, “Oh, my,” and could see Dad off to my right slowly shaking his head, but I kept my eyes on Kalina.

“Our first, and most immediate need is – almost certainly – to establish the umbrella, but only very marginally less immediate is a need to establish a company that would focus on imagery, particularly the production and sale of photographic imagery. I don’t want to get into it here during Nira’s birthday party, but various of us can make ourselves available to you anytime you’d like, although we have the constraints of soccer practice and games.”

Kalina grinned at me, then responded, “Perhaps we can meet in the J on Saturday after your game sometime. We could combine business and pleasure, perhaps, and stay after our business meeting to enjoy the evening meal with your family.”

I smiled at her and answered, “We’d like that. Thanks.”


Civ, Mare, Brit, and Lana walked home with the Palecek parents, and upon our return to the J, we asked Padme to give us some time. Raven volunteered to take Padme and Taylor upstairs until we were ready for them to rejoin us for sleep. We conducted an orgy, getting at least one of our guys’ cocks inside each of the female girls of the LA. Meka and I started the evening by trading Jim between us.

When Jim arched his back and came with a long, low grunt in my pussy after I had zoomed up and over a half-minute before him, Meka cuddled with us and quietly said, “Dad, I love this, and I’m ecstatic. I’ve wanted ... for months to watch you with her. Dad, you’ve got just a few more LA girls to go, and I want to watch you cum with all three of them soon ... and with each of however many we add in the near future.”

As he began recovering, and while I still had my legs wrapped around his waist, my ankles still locked, and my heels resting on his ass, Meka added, “And, Dad, the seemingly most likely new addition is Mia, here, who looks very excited from watching you make love with her best girlfriend.”

I’ve been impressed by how much she’s stepped up her nerve in the past few days, exemplified by her response to Meka’s works as Mia said, “Jim, that looked wonderful. I’m coming to love watching you and Brett have sex with the girls. It’s obvious that they love doing that with you, and that’s probably because you make it so good for them. You made Beth cum twice before you came, and ... I think I’d like to have sex with you sometime.” A little more tentatively, she added, “I completely loved watching you and Brett and Lana last week and I hope you two will do something like that tomorrow. It’s so fucking good being here and learning about sex ... and love. Thanks for being one of my teachers.”

Jim had lifted his head to put his eyes on her about halfway through her words, and after she had thanked him, he leaned to his right, gently placed his mouth on Mia’s, and gave her a gentle kiss, but one that seemed to me to be full of promise, so, as I moved my legs from behind Jim, I softly said, “Mia, I hope you noticed the promise in the kiss Jim gave you. If we work out and you join the LA, and once you’ve had one-on-one time with Jim, I’d love to share him with you.”

“You would? Meka, you’d be good with that?”

I replied, “Yes, I would,” immediately after which Meka replied, “I want all my wives to experience making love with my dad. He was my first lover, and I love sharing him with my wives. We share because it’s good for our marriage, but I also share because I love watching him with them. It turns me on so much. If I can get him hard again, the whole time I make love with him I’ll be replaying watching him love my second wife, Beth, climaxing with her for the first time. It was so beautiful.”


June 27, 2018 (Wednesday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

When Brit and Lana returned, we quizzed them on their evening at the Paleceks, and the four girls looked among themselves and seemed to choose Brit.

“It was fun, and Lana and I learned at least one of the reasons Jeff is so happy. Their Moms are lovely naked, and they spent the entire time in that state. I’d happily do that, again.”

Lana added, “We played Uno, and guess what the prize for winning was.” She gave us no chance to provide a guess, immediately saying, “A three-peck kiss from each of the others. And that gave me an idea!”

“Oh, Lord,” Liya responded as she rolled her eyes.

Lana stepped to Liya, pulled herself into her by hooking her left arm around her waist, and then kissed her hard, with tongue, for more than a minute.

When she leaned back, she said, “Liya, I don’t tell you this often enough. I love you. I love your ass. I love your kisses. I love your sense of humor. Mostly, though, I love you for the wonderful things you bring to the LA, including your eyerolls in response to my enthusiasms. They tell me that not only do you love me, but that you appreciate what I bring to the LA, and I so love it when I earn one.” Staying with her arms around Liya’s waist, Lana added, “Could we have a compound-wide Uno tournament? We’d need a lot of decks, as I envision tables or groups of four, maybe five, depending on how many play. The winner at each table moves on, after getting the prize of kisses from each. Every level up from the first round, the length of the winning kisses increases, perhaps doubling or maybe just adding a two-peck length.”

“That’s an enthusiasm I can get behind, and I’ll give you a three-peck kiss for bringing it to us,” with Liya then putting her kisser on Lana’s.


Argon had some problems with Watermelon Mountain, as they got into a 0-2 hole in the first 25 minutes, the first such hole of the season for either lineup. Immediately after the second time the ball hit the back of our net, Lissa called the entire lineup into a huddle on the far sideline while Watermelon celebrated and then returned to their half. I wished I had an ear in that huddle, particularly because I was curious whether Lissa was remonstrating with the girls or encouraging them; I hoped for the latter. On the kickoff play, I figured out the answer.

Tonda stood a few yards away from Lissa, who had the ball at her feet, with those feet being on our side of the centerline indicating that she’d be kicking the ball forward ... upfield ... to Tonda. At the whistle, Lissa moved around the ball and booted it back to Kanda at left half. Tonda and the rest of the front line took off, racing upfield at full speed.

I was confused when Kanda immediately wheeled and sent the ball back toward Sophia at center back, but Civ suddenly blurted, “Look at the front line!”

I turned to look upfield and saw both Mia and Padme converging on Tonda, who was already nearly halfway across Watermelon’s half of the pitch and approaching their back line, which seemed to be in confusion. When Dakota blew through my field of view heading upfield and left, I rattled my brain trying to figure out Lissa’s plan. Seconds later, the ball entered my field of view, and I watched Dakota trap it expertly on a dead run, boot it past their left center half to that girl’s left, then handily win the race to the ball on the other side of her -- despite that Dakota had taken the long way, having to go past the midfielder’s right side, because the Watermelon midfielder had had to turn around.

With all three of our front line now in a small space and approaching their center back, their other fullbacks seemed not to know what to do. The right back pulled in tightly, within eight yards or so of their center back, but the left back maintained most of the distance from the center back she had at the kickoff. As soon as Dakota reached the ball, she booted it hard on a line, immediately after which our three forwards sprang into action. Mia hauled upfield, apparently trying to get past their center back while Padme crossed in front of Tonda and jogged upfield, thus getting in the way of their center back as Tonda streaked to the spot where she could intersect the ball’s flight. With Tonda’s faster speed, she was ahead and about five yards to the right of Mia when she thigh-trapped Dakota’s pass on the run with her right leg, allowing the ball to drop in front of her. With their center back approaching her, Tonda sent the give with the outside of her left shoe. Mia ran onto the ball and toed the go to lead Tonda, who smashed it past the goalie’s outstretched right arm.


“Gather ‘round!”

Once she had silence and our attention, Coach asked, “Who dreamed up that ... that Thing of Beauty, Part Two?”

Lissa replied, “Argon, Coach.”

“During that huddle after their second goal?”

“Yes, Coach. We knew we had to take that wind out of their sails, so we worked it out in the huddle. While everyone had a part in creating that, all contributions were fairly equal, so we’re claiming it as an Argon-designed play.”

Seamus asked, “May I, Coach?”

She held her hand palm up to him, so he asked, “While the pass from Kanda to Sophia seemed superfluous, that is, unnecessary, I can see a need for it. Was it primarily to give Dakota time to get where you needed her to be?”

“Yes, Coach.”

Seamus was confused at first, but then he pointed to himself as he looked at Lissa with a question on his face.

“Yes, you, Seamus ... Coach.”

Seamus got a bit emotional but showed it only briefly before he bowed his head at Lissa.

Coach stated, “I hope you appreciate that, Seamus.”

“I do. It’s the finest honor I’ve ever been paid. Thank you, girls.”

Lissa responded, “Thank you, Seamus, for donating so much of your time to making us better. Argon’s D-to-O transition play is much better now than it was earlier in the season, and that’s mostly due to your help in practice. Although the play was not initiated by a sudden change of possession, it was enough like it that we incorporated aspects you’d taught us.”

Seamus clenched his jaws and sniffled once, then bowed his head, again.

Softly, Coach said, “I agree with the girls, Seamus. You’ve been a huge help, particularly with Argon. If I can ever shake more money out of the club’s operators, I’d love to hire you as an assistant with something somewhere in the vicinity of a reasonable salary.”

Coach turned back to the team and stated, “Attagirls to the entirety of Argon for designing such a confusingly wonderful kickoff play, and to each of you having an active part in it: Lissa, Kanda, Sophia, Dakota, Padme, Mia, and Tonda. I think part of Friday’s practice will be devoted to designing wrinkles of that play, TToB2. I can imagine a lot of possibilities and I encourage every member of this incredibly smart team to suggest such and comment on others’ suggestions.”

Meka gave out Argon attagirls, beginning with, “An Argon-wide attagirl for fighting back immediately after Watermelon got up two goals on you, shutting them out for the rest of the half, and tallying the go-ahead goal in the final minute. On that goal, I start with an attagirl to Mia who saw the give-and-go with Lissa and managed to thread the go between two fullbacks and another goes to Lissa for initiating the give-and-go and another to her for trusting her teammate to see that tiny hole. That was the most difficult successful give-and-go I’ve seen the team make this year, and I’d be hard-pressed to imagine a more difficult one. Very good work.”

Meka gave out one each attagirl to the odd right-side duo of Dakota and Crewe, the latter feeding the former for Dakota’s third league goal and fifth goal overall for the season. She handed out attagirls for other plays for another minute, after which Coach took the floor.

“It’s now in the low 90s out there and Watermelon Mountain is nearly 4000 feet higher and proportionately cooler than Elkton. They’re going to be flagging, and that’s whether they sub freely or not. I expect Krypton to take advantage of that.”

We did just that, although not to the level that we would have against a less-skilled team, the final score being 8-2.


After Katie gave out attagirls, Coach took the floor, saying, “I’m tickled pink with the fact that eight of you scored goals today. Yes, we have five members who have scored ten or more league goals this season, but among the eight today, Zala got her second, and Lissa and Dakota each got their third. Wonderful! Liya?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.