Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 237

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 237 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

July 1, 2018 (Sunday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

This is the day, the beginning of the final courtship of Katherine. Rhee had won the toss of the spreadsheet dice.

We met Katherine at the back door at 7:00, had kisses and hugs all around, then sat her down at the breakroom table as the young girls passed around bagels and various toppings, such as cream cheese and peanut butter.

I said, “Katherine, we’re beginning in earnest at committing to you. Over the next who knows how many mornings, usually Saturday mornings, we’ll arrive at the back door at 7:00 and one of us will get to enjoy a couple of hours of loving with you. We randomly selected one of us, though the young girls are not in the mix.”

She responded, “Wow. Just so I can know, why are Civ, Mare, and Padme here, today, if they’re not involved in the sex?”

Civ replied, “We’re LA members and we’ve lately been pushing to be as fully involved with everything LA as we can be, so long as we don’t see sex or are directly involved with sex.”

Mare jumped in with, “Although we’re not involved with the sex, you should know that, more precisely, we’re not involved directly with the sex. We know of the sex. We’re informed when sex will take place. We were even involved with planning your next ... who knows how many weekend mornings. The three of us will be here every day while we commit to you. In late November next year, we will be fully involved with the sex, and as some of the girls have recently said to us and as Civ and I have recently said to some of the girls, Katherine, I look forward to making love with you in late November 2019.” Katherine closed her eyes and softly panted, but before she could respond, Mare ended with, “I hope that being one of your part-time employees won’t preclude us from loving each other.”

“Oh, god!”

Because she had closed her eyes when she exclaimed, and kept them closed for many seconds, Katherine was not aware that Mare soft-footed around the table to her. A few steps away, Mare saw Katherine open her eyes and then open them wider as Mare leaned over and placed a much-more-than-a-peck kiss on Katherine’s lips, a kiss Katherine returned.

Katherine gave out a low moan as Mare stepped back from her and returned to her seat.

I picked up where I had left off, “We hope that you’ll be okay with our plan and will allow us to organize everything.”

“Yes, of course. I’m so looking forward to making love with ... all of you.”

I nodded and said, “On Saturday mornings for the foreseeable future, except when we have a game like yesterday and this Saturday, so will switch to Sundays, we’ll be bringing a pad with us that we’ll put on the floor of the close changing booth. Once you’ve let us in, we’ll ask you to wait standing, naked in that booth with the door closed and you facing the west wall. Once you close that door, all but one of us will leave, to return at 9:30. Once the rest of us are gone, the LA member we leave behind will enter the booth and initiate loving with you.”

“Oh, god. Are you sure my aged heart can take the strain?”

There was much chuckling.

I finished with, “Future weeks will not require this explanation, so we’ll not be providing breakfast,” tossing a grin at her.

“That sounds very fun. Just so I’m sure, today is the first such day. Yes?”

“It is, and today’s winner of loving time with you gets a little short-changed on time because of our intro, but that person doesn’t mind too terribly much.”


We set up the pad, had Katherine stand on it naked, then left her in the booth with the door closed. All but Rhee went back home for breakfast, then returned to Armoire at 9:25. Rhee opened the back door to us, though hid behind the door as we entered. Both were still naked and looking nicely sated.

Katherine stated, “That was well worth the long buildup. Rhee is very good. Of course, she may well have more experience at that than I do, particularly recently, given how many ... wives she has.”

Liya said, “Your opener will be here soon. Feel free to dress and join us in the break room.”


During lunch, Lana asked Raven, “Have you three considered where you’d like your portrait?”

Taylor beat Raven to saying, “In the backyard!”

Raven added, “In the grass, perhaps with a soccer ball or two, but without the fence in it.”

Lana replied, “I think we can do that. It would have been easier before we put the various water features in, as there was a lot more grass. I’ve been thinking about how to arrange you three without having vaginas visible. Are you willing to have one or both girls perched on you? Or, are you willing to lie on your side?”

“I’d prefer us seated ... or, at least, me seated. I’d also like us ... intertwined to some extent.”

“Oh, that very intertwining would provide simple ways to hide pussies. Do you want to do that after we clean up lunch? I’d like to have Rache and Brit with us, but I suspect that others will be interested in helping design a good pose.”

That was true. I joined in, as did the rest of the young girls and a few other 15-year-olds. Brett took the opportunity, along with Celeste and Andy, to visit with the W parents to have some afternoon delight. With all of the design help, we quickly got the ravens into a position with Raven sitting up with her legs spread and her very long hair pulled together over her right shoulder between her breasts. Mia straddled Raven’s left leg leaning against the left side of Raven’s front, thus hiding her left breast and with Raven’s left arm hanging off Mia’s left shoulder hiding Mia’s left breast and with Mia’s hair just long enough to drape over her right breast. Taylor had her butt on the turf between Raven’s legs, her legs up on Mia’s lap and with her mom’s arm supporting her neck as she lounged with her right side toward the camera, her back resting on Raven’s knee and thigh, and her head turned to face the camera. That left Raven’s right breast in the open.

Lana took a ton of photos, with Rache providing suggestions – particularly about depth of field and the necessary shutter speeds – and commentary – mostly about lighting due to the scudding clouds.

Lana asked, “Should I try to incorporate the wind moving their hair?”

“Yes, but realize that your reaction times will probably not be quick enough to catch something you see, unless the gust is long-lasting. Realize that it may be okay if Mia’s right breast gets partially exposed by the wind. Mainly, though, take lots of photos, as they’re free, and you never know what you’ll catch with chaotic wind movements.” She turned to the ravens and added, “And if one or more of you want to do something in the photos, so long as you’re looking into the camera, that’s fine, whether it’s Taylor exposing Mia’s breast, Raven sending a kiss at the camera, or Mia leaning her head onto the side of Raven’s face. We have lots of time and essentially unlimited card space in the camera, although Lana may need to change cards if this goes on for a while. Lana, don’t move the tripod, though, unless you have an idea about a different angle, then we should discuss that. Oh, and Raven, you could try folding your legs in front of you to enclose Taylor to see how that looks.”

Lana spent nearly half-an-hour photographing them and then we all spent more than an hour looking at the photos on the big screen. However, about a third of the way through, there was a photo that captured the essence of the ravens and we all nearly stopped breathing.

Lana, however, screamed, “YES! YES! I got it! I saw it happening and I hoped I got it. Holy goddess!”

“It” was a big wind gust that moved Mia’s hair left off of her breast but also moved Raven’s hair to partially cover the right side of it, with the nipple hidden, but with part of the right side of the breast visible and the left half of that areole uncovered. Fortunately, all three facial expressions were good, with comfortable smiles and no one blinking.

Raven said, “Unless there’s something even more spectacular, that’s the portrait. God, I love my girls, and thanks so very much, Lana and the rest of the LA.”

There were many other good photos, but even though every one of us voted for the wind-gust photo, the important votes were those of the three ravens, who also chose that one.

After the vote, Rache said, “You done good, Apprentice.”

“Thank you, Master.”

There was much cracking up.


When Brett, Celeste, and Andy returned from the J, the sexual portion of the LA cornered them where Heather asked, “I know it was great, but how was it?”

Celeste replied, “Fucking awesome. Brett is getting very good, and you’ll be happy to know, Gracey, that he finally gave your mom an orgasm ... with his cock!”

Many of us groaned, but we groaned again when Andy added, “Although he didn’t give each of the Moms an orgasm with his penis, he had every pussy impaled on him.”

“Oh, fuck,” exclaimed Heather while Lana exclaimed, “Oh, Goddess!”

“Brett,” Lana continued, “we all need to see you in each of the Moms.”

Before Brett could respond, Liya asked him, “Who were you in second-last?”

Brett furrowed his brow, then replied, “Umm, Nira, I think.”

“Do you realize that she was the 20th girl who’s had you inside her pussy?”

“Twenty?”

When Liya nodded, he rattled his brain hard, then said, “I guess you girls are right. I hadn’t really paid attention. I’ve ... known ... or, rather, suspected that I’ve had more sex with girls than most school mates, but I didn’t truly realize that I’d have ... that many ... regular lovers.”

Meka responded, “And you’re not done. Katherine will be soon, and there’s a reasonable chance the ... ravens will move much of their life here, which means both Raven and Mia might get to enjoy you. That would make 24. You’re ahead of Dad ... Jim-Dad, now. I know the numbers are far, far from the important aspect of all this, but you’ve got to admit it’s pretty impressive, particularly for a 15-year-old.”

Rache added, “And I need to get photos of you with each of the Moms. Lana and I have gotten you with everyone else.”

“Why is that ... so important?”

Liya answered, “It’s not, really. However, we like it, all of it. If you truly object, we don’t need the photos, but we’d like to have them, and you know we’ll keep them safe.”

“That’s fine. I guess I keep not quite taking all of this in. I find it crazy that this time last year I had seen exactly one pair of girl breasts, and now I’ve had intercourse with 21 girls and women. Absolutely crazy!”


July 2, 2018 (Monday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

Part of practice was devoted to a plan for tomorrow’s game at Baskerville, a team we had beaten 11-0 last time. Most of that “planning” was simply Coach exhorting us to play our best, not to slack off against a 2-5-2 team.

At the end of practice, Coach sat us so that Liya could make announcements.

“Coach got word today that the Santa Fe Strikers have agreed to a game with us at their complex. For those who don’t know, the team is a residential club and they’ve had some success against their league members and some farther-flung teams.” She interrupted her words to allow for some responses and a bit of whispering, but then added, “That club did win their league three years ago, but they’re about in the middle of the pack this year. Importantly, two former members are on teams in the National Women’s Soccer League.”

Liya held up her hand at all the subsequent chatter, and when she had silence, she stated, “We’ll be playing their 15-and-under team on Saturday, July 21st starting at 10:00. We’ll head there on Friday in lieu of practice, both because it’s something of a long drive and to allow us time to sightsee in Santa Fe. We’ll stay in a hotel that night, then return here after the game on Saturday.”

She waited out the next minor hullaballoo, then finished with, “We’re hoping to take the whole team in two vehicles, but those vehicles will have little or no space for parents or others coming along to watch the game. Everyone will meet here at 8:00 on Friday dressed for a ride and sightseeing. We have a block of rooms on hold at a hotel at a discounted rate for any parents that want to meet us up there and stay in the hotel. However, team members will share rooms and, hopefully, none of you will be horrified to have to share a bed with a teammate, as we’ll have a pile of rooms with two queen beds each, although some may have either a single king or two kings; details are a bit sketchy as yet. Assuming that our two guys both go, they’ll share a room but not have to share a bed.”

Coach took over, “I’ll be sending an email to your parents. They’ll need to approve your travel and overnight stay, whether they go or not. The necessary forms will be attached to that email. Please get them to read and sign them, then return them both to me and the club office as soon as possible ... or even earlier. My email will have those instructions, but it would behoove all of you to make sure your parents deal with these details as soon as possible, as we’ll need to finalize rooms – including the lists of teammates sharing rooms. You girls are welcome to figure out for yourselves who’s sharing rooms and beds, but if it’s not all decided by the end of practice on Thursday, I’ll assign them, and I’ll bet you’d rather that not happen.”

There was some chuckling ... and girls looking around among their teammates.

“Liya will have a spreadsheet to track this, so please get together with your teammates, figure things out, and tell Liya the results. Hopefully, we’ll have confirmation of bed sizes and numbers sometime tonight, and she’ll let you know that at the game tomorrow. We will not have lots of room in the vehicles, so each of you bring only a single gym bag or similar. Bring a reasonably nice outfit – although not something that needs special care, as we’ll go out to eat as a team on Friday night, and that dinner will be covered by the team.”

There was much rejoicing.

Coach finished with, “Please, please get your parents to respond as soon as possible, because anyone for whom I do not have parental permission by Saturday, the 14th, will not be travelling.”


After our group shower, Liya pulled the Santa Fe Strikers’ website up on the big screen.

After we had looked at everything there, Rhee grumped, “That was a disappointing website. There’s very little detail about how everything works and little in the way of details about players, like stats.” She held up a hand at comments, then added, “Yes, I can understand about personal stats ... sort of, but the rest? Would this site psych you up to join the club? Would it psych up the parents? Yeah, they brag on their two top-flight pro graduates, but they don’t mention any other grads. What happened to everyone else? Is anyone playing overseas? In lower-level US leagues? Anything?”

Civ replied, “It does nothing for me. I’d much rather be here with you girls, almost regardless, but that website did not pique my interest in the team at all.”

I added, “Rhee and I have looked at a few residential clubs’ websites, and they’re all quite limited in what info they provide, and I haven’t been able to figure out why that is. I’m more interested in lunch.”


Some of us spent a chunk of the afternoon setting up a nicer scene in the middle of the A’s bare living room, including two stacked memory-foam king mattresses with nice sheets and pillows and some of Rache’s new lighting options, one of which she explained in at least some detail.

“I’ve got a bunch of ideas about backlit photos of ... sexual scenes. That’s why I’ve got that light at mattress level. It has a low light level, forcing me to shoot at slow shutter speeds. It’s a really warm light, so I think the photos will look great, so long as I can get them sharp, although some might work best having the focus a bit soft. Most of the images in my mind are both erotic and quite sexual, but without any sort of penetration and with none of the people identifiable. I’m looking at scenes where the subjects are silhouettes or very nearly so. In my mind’s eye, they look incredible, but I’ll have to figure out how to make reality out of my mental images.”

Heather asked, “You think that neither of them will be scared off by this ... more-focused set-up?”

“I don’t know, but that is a concern. However, they talked about having ... someone ... make photos of them having sex, so I’m hopeful. I’ll be ready to shoot some of my ideas today if they agree today, but I can wait. Oh, I forgot diffusers. I’ll need to bring a couple over.”

Heather asked, “Diffuser?”

“Yeah, a ... fabric ... thing to soften the light of flashes and any other light source. It bounces the light around, so you get softer shadows and less-intense highlights.”

Rache returned to the J while we finished with the bed setup. We also brought in the two bean-bag chairs that have been living in the A.

When Rache returned, she said, “Oh, yeah. I have a couple of ideas for those chairs. Thanks for getting them down here.”

She then demonstrated the effects of diffusers, after which she said, “Some photos demand harsher light, but softer light is better most of the time.”

Cera responded, “Those are what the professional photographer of our family portrait from a few years ago used. Right?”

“Almost certainly.”

Celeste changed the subject, “Heather, what do you see happening tonight?”

“I don’t know. There’re too many possibilities. If they want pictures of them having sex, they might want that tonight, in which case I have no idea how things would go. If they want to stick with what we’ve been doing, then I’ll probably be fully naked. If that, I don’t know where Belinda will go. Or, it could be some sort of hybrid night of those options.”

Celeste responded, “You think it’s possible that Belinda’s naked or nearly so?”

“If they want Rache photographing them.”

“I asked because I remember Darren saying once that he’d love to at least see both of his favorite asses at the same time, particularly if he could touch them.”

“Yes. I ... would very much like to see that.”

Rache jumped in with, “And I have some ideas specifically about that. Speaking of which. Actually, changing the subject a bit, both Lana and I will be shooting, and I’d like a volunteer or two to hold a diffuser; one for each of us would be best.”

She accepted the offers by Brit and Gracey, looked over the setup once more, then asked, “Are we done here?”


We had an earlyish dinner, gathered some papers, left the young girls and the ravens in the J, then drove a winding route through the neighborhood to the A and entered via the front door. We kept a casual eye on the street and managed to catch Darren parking behind the Sprinter; Heather had the door open before the two were out of the car. When Belinda stepped out, she sent a grin up to us.

Heather hugged Belinda briefly on the stoop, but not Darren, then led the two into the A and everyone gave out greetings.

Belinda stated, “I was a bit ... unhappy about your request for ... documentation, but Darren calmed me and explained why it was a good idea, both for you and for us.”

“Good,” Heather replied. “We don’t know where you want to go, but with things heating up, it would be better to have gotten this out of the way before we surprised ourselves by getting ... sexually more intimate.” As she waved her hand in a general way, she said, “I’ve had sex or intimate contact only with those here, and I have my results from when I got my IUD in May. Should you need to see them, all the rest of us have the same here.”

Darren responded, “While I’d be fine with seeing only yours, we should probably look at them all. I’ll say that Belinda doesn’t know where her stop point is, but if it doesn’t come up soon, getting this done now might be useful, and we’re sexual only with each other.”

We spent a few minutes perusing everyone’s clean bills of health, after which Belinda said, “Rhee, please hold out your hand.”

Rhee furrowed her brow as she held her right hand out palm up, then elevated her left eyebrow when Belinda placed a set of keys on her palm and said, “While we’re here, you ... are officially responsible for Darren’s keys. You may ... store them anywhere you wish while we’re here.”

Belinda’s expression was ... blank, a non-expression, so I suspected she had a reason for doing this that was related to our evenings together. My eyebrows flew up my forehead a few seconds later when a potential “storage place” popped into my mind.

“Anywhere?”

Anywhere.”

Rhee stepped over to stand slightly behind Darren’s right side, then pushed her right hand and the keys into his right-front pocket. She released the keys, then wrapped her hand around his rapidly expanding penis.

As she slowly moved her hand on him, she said, “Yes, a very nice set of keys.”

“Isn’t it?”

Rhee nodded once at Belinda, then said, “I’ll ... guard the keys until you need ... them or him elsewhere.”

Belinda’s eyes did not move off his crotch as she replied, “Oh, god. I can’t believe I like watching you ... guard his keys, but I’d also like to start with my ... slave-of-sorts.”

“I like ... guarding his keys, particularly without the ... other layer he’s worn on previous visits. Darren, you’re sure you’re okay with this?”

“She’s convinced me that she likes this, and it’s certainly nothing to which I object!”

“Oh,” exclaimed Belinda. “I need to be ... less expansive about where you’re allowed to ... store his keys. You can store his keys only in his pants ... or your hand.” When Rhee raised that eyebrow at her, Belinda answered, “Yes.”

There was some snickering until Belinda stated, “You changed things here.”

Rache answered, “Yes. We’ve made it more comfortable and better lit for photography. Before anything gets going, I ... and we wanted to be clear about something you guys said last time, which was that you’d like to have ... someone ... make and provide photos of you two having sex. Is that something you truly want? And, if so, were you considering ... me ... or us ... as photographers?”

Darren, Rhee still softly stroking him, responded, “Yes, we truly want that, but we’re not sure how either would respond to ... an audience, particularly such a large audience. Yes, we got strongly intimate with Heather last time in front of this audience, but she was the only one naked. We’d like to see how ... and where things ... Ohhhh.” He closed his eyes, shivered, then said, “Rhee, you’re making it difficult for me to concentrate.”

Her eyes focused on Darren’s crotch, Belinda squeaked out a soft, “Oh, god,” then took up where Darren left off, her eyes not once straying from watching Rhee’s hand in his pocket. “We want to see where things go tonight, possibly also next Monday. We did discuss this a few times since we were last here, and suspect that we’ll be able to get past the unknown of the audience and have you photograph us, but we’re not yet sure.”

“Okay. Then why don’t you have a seat on the bed, and you can initiate the evening, which I’ll assume will necessitate Rhee discontinuing keys-guarding. Assuming you’re okay with it, Lana and I will be taking photos this evening. We’ll try not to impinge on anything, but realize that getting some particularly interesting photos may necessitate us being a bit more obtrusive. I’ll also say that we have the rest of the evening free. While most of us have practice at 8:00 tomorrow, feel free to use much of the evening. Oh. I forgot. We brought cake and drinks if at some point you want to take a break.”

Darren asked, “Drinks?”

“Non-alcoholic drinks; milk, juices, and lemonade.”

Belinda asked, “You guys like this that much?”

Rhee, her hand still in Darren’s pocket, answered, “Very much so. We love Heather dearly, and greatly enjoy her having so much fun.”

“So, you’d ... not mind if ... this went on ... for quite a while ... into the future?”

I answered, “So long as Heather’s enjoying it, we’ll enjoy it. Once we’re back in school, if this goes that long, we’ll have less time, but if Heather’s still into this, we’ll find at least some time, although we’ll rarely have four clear hours of evening like tonight.”

“Okay. Rhee, you can ... go on hiatus in your keys-protecting activity.” When Rhee extracted her hand, Belinda ordered, “Heather, allow my guy to remove that lovely blue sheath from you.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Belinda asked, “Really?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I was nearly sure you’d reject that in some fashion.”

“No, Mistress.”

Darren stepped up to her and asked, “Which way would you prefer it go? Up or down?”

“Down.”

As soon as he had fingers inside the blue sheath, he said, “Oh. You’re wearing something beneath it. Let’s see what it is.” Once he cleared her pretty little titties, he stopped pulling the sheath down and, staring at her breasts, said, “Simply lovely.”

“You really like my pretty little titties?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Mistress, may I kiss your guy’s cheek?”

“Yes.”

“Thanks, Mistress ... and Darren.”

She placed a peck-and-a-half on his left cheek, after which Darren restarted pulling her outer sheath down her body. When it was below her waist, he knelt to get it off her legs and feet as he stared at her crotch.

Belinda asked, “Heather, did you want him to take that off of you going down so he’d stare at your ... pussy?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Where did you get that ... sheer sheath, Heather?”

“Both are from Armoire d’Amour.”

“You’ve been there ... often?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Heather, allow Darren to ... rub your ... pretty little titties through that sheath.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Oh, fuck! Wait, wait! Heather, lie on your back on the bed.”

“On or under the top sheet, Mistress?”

“Oh. Ohhhh. Under it, in the middle of the bed.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

When Heather was under the sheet up to her neck, Belinda ordered, “Heather, allow my guy to move the top edge of the sheet down your body to expose your pretty little titties, then sit and ... fondle your breasts through the sheath.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck,” Belinda exclaimed, then shivered.

Darren sat on the bed, gently moved the sheet to her midriff, then began gently touching her breasts with his hands.

Almost immediately, he tilted his head back, and let out a low, long moan. Belinda dragged her eyes from Darren’s hands at that moan, then shivered as she saw his expression, after which she returned her eyes to his hands.

“Heather, as for ... the backside of your body, anywhere you allow Darren’s hands, you are agreeing to my hands being.”

Heather let out a low, short moan, then responded, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Oh, god. I can’t believe I’m ... gonna feel up another girl’s breasts!”

She moved to Heather’s left side, across her from Darren, then gently asked, “Honey, can we share?”.

“Yes. Like yours, there’s not much room on them, but, god, they feel wonderful.”

Belinda surprised us by leaning across Heather and kissing Darren hard.

When she pulled away, she told him, “I love you so much. I know you get a benefit out of what’s become something of a ... fascination for me, but thanks for allowing me this while I allow you that.” As she retreated to her haunches, she stated, “I’ve never touched a woman’s ... breast before, but I find myself looking forward to this.”

With that, she slowly lowered her left hand onto Heather’s left titty, and when Heather moaned, Belinda quietly squealed. Rache got the photo of Belinda’s first touch of another girl’s breast.

After some five minutes of the two of them quietly fondling Heather’s breasts, but with Heather not being quiet, Belinda ordered, “Heather, allow us to lower your sheath below your breasts.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Belinda let out a low, quiet, guttural squeal as she and Darren cooperated to pull the top edge of the sheath to her belly button, as Heather added another low moan to the soundscape while arching her back to allow more ease in moving the top of the sheath. Belinda grunt-groaned as she placed her hands on Heather’s bare breasts.

“They’re so firm. I’m just a little bit bigger, but mine aren’t quite as firm.”

Darren responded, “Not quite, but they’re still wonderfully firm. God, this is incredible!”

“Heather, allow us to run our hands anywhere on your torso.”

“Yes, Mistress, but I’m very ticklish.”

“Okay. We’ll try to avoid that.”

“Thanks, Mistress.”

The two absolutely reveled in running their hands over Heather’s torso for more than five minutes and while Heather gave out various sighs and long, low moans, her eyes closed in bliss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.