Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 247

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 247 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I had originally intended for this authorial note to present the sorts of details an author trying to present verisimilitude must track. When I started Beth, soccer was not going to play such a large part of the story, so I could simply make up whatever I wanted. However, since Chapter 246 became so long, I decided to move that first night of the Paleceks sleeping in the big bed to this chapter, presenting it in the past tense, so to speak. I did not truly realize how many words would be required to deal well with the many storylines that I wanted to extend in the chapter. While the last chapter was long, this one is even longer, cracking 20K words. Thus, assuming I can write a fairly short chapter for Sunday, 15 July, I’ll include that authorial note about tracking soccer stats then.

July 14, 2018 (Saturday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

Last night, Liya had called out the random bed places.

“With another guy, we’re going to change the system a bit. And because we consider Jeff a really good friend, we’re putting him in the center, with Jim three places to Jeff’s right and Brett three places to Jeff’s left.”

Kalina stated, “You didn’t have to put our guy in Brett’s spot.”

“Guests get the best, and that ensures that each guy gets two girls for neighbors. I’ve told the girls that hanky-panky is not allowed under the covers with any of the guys tonight. And, no, Heather, that doesn’t mean you can have hanky-panky with one of them above the covers.”

There was much chuckling.

Emma exclaimed, “Oooh. This is so exciting!”

Taylor asked, “You think it’s exciting that ... the girls could be ... snuggled up against your husband?”

Emma caught the slight nod that Raven sent her, so smiled at Taylor and answered, “Yes. Has your mom explained about fantasies?”

Raven asked, “In what way? I’ve explained something about fantasies. However, as I said this evening, one of the reasons we’re enjoying living here is that my two girls, particularly Taylor, have more teachers. Feel free to tell her whatever you wanted, but if it gets beyond where I want her to go for now, I’ll tell you.”

Emma nodded, and said, “Taylor, sometimes, even if a guy or a girl didn’t truly want something particular to happen, it could still be exciting to imagine it. As example, maybe Jeff’s cute cuddlers will be, let’s say, Celeste and Lana. They’re very attractive young women with ... attractive bodies. You know about attractive bodies?”

“Umm, somewhat, at least. Celeste has bigger breasts than Lana, but they’re both beautiful and I know Brett and Jim consider them both to be very sexy. At least, they’ve said they like to have sexy-time with both of them.”

I clenched my jaws at the last bit. I could not think whether the Palecek parents knew all about Jim, but since none of them reacted to that last bit, I decided to ignore it for now. Or then.

“Yes, so even if I may not want them to have that with Jeff, it can still be an exciting fantasy that would make me excited.”

“Okay. I guess I don’t really understand all of that, but I can ... see that you might think it fun to ... imagine. It’s ... make-believe. Right?”

“Precisely. There are lots of things that are nice to think about that are very unlikely to happen, and some of which we might not want to actually happen. Okay?”

Liya continued with, “Jeff, please put yourself in the middle of the south side of the bed, but under the sheet. Although you don’t have to have the topsheet over you right now, we don’t want you on it.” When Jeff moved to that spot, Liya asked, “Have your wives required the shirt, or is that you?”

“That’s, umm, me.”

“Okay. Just so you know, the guys are allowed to wear only a panty in bed. You’re welcome to wear the shirt if that will make you and/or your wives more comfortable.”

“This is for me. You girls are much too attractive and it’ll be hard e...”

A laughter outburst met his unfortunate word choice, and his wives piled on.

Kalina remarked, “Jeff, Honey, you’re allowed to be hard with two beautiful girls sleeping next to you. You’re just not allowed to ... use that hardness in any sexual way.”

Jeff’s face went red as another laughter eruption happened.

Civ responded, “When they started all this, allowing Brett to sleep with them, he would lie on his front in order to get to sleep. You could do that, Dad.”

“Before I was so rudely interrupted ... It’ll be difficult enough getting to sleep with two pretty girls who are not my wives lying next to me. I’m not sure I could manage it at all if I were wearing only a... ‘panty’ with two LA girls draped on me.”

Emma took up where Kalina left off with, “Love, you’re allowed to have those girls draped on you, but you’re not allowed to be draped on them. At least, not if either of us is awake, but I can imagine being awake quite a long time waiting to see you draped over those girls.”

Taylor quickly asked Emma, “You’re joking ... like before. Right?”

“For the most part, yes.”

Liya announced, “Jeff’s cute cuddlers, who may or may not be draped over him with or without him wearing a shirt, are ... Oh! Isn’t that amazing? Your first cute cuddler, the one on your left, is Celeste!”

Jeff groaned loudly, obviously in jest. At least partly, anyway.

“On your right, Jeff, is ... Taylor!”

“Oh, goody, goody, goody! I never get to be a cute cuddler!”

Raven responded, “It’s your lucky night, younger daughter o’ mine! I’ll give you two dollars to trade with me.”

Taylor shook her head aggressively while saying, “Nuh-uh-uh! I’m the cute cuddler!”

She immediately crawled over the intervening girls and curled into Jeff, then looked up at his face and asked, “Is this okay ... Jeff?”

Jeff smiled at her and replied, “It is. I like that you’re one of my cuddlers.”

“You do?”

“Sure. You’ll help me fight off Celeste during the night. Right?”

She furrowed her brow, then said, “Hmm, I don’t know. The girls are ... Oh, Beth said they weren’t allowed to do quiet sexy-time under the covers tonight with you guys here. So, you can wake me up if she tries anything and I’ll help you keep her from breaking the rules.”

The room exploded in laughter. Even though most outside observers would expect that Taylor was being serious because she did not truly understand what she was talking about, we knew that she knew precisely what she said ... and why we considered it funny. She sat up and grinned around the bed at everyone.

Emma remarked, “Raven, I think you’re going to have your hands full in a couple of years.”

“Don’t I know it, particularly with us living here. Of course, I wouldn’t trade this sort of living arrangement for her for anything. The girls are allowing her to mature, develop her mind and her intellect at the rate she wants to develop it. She’s learned to understand a lot more adult-type humor. She understands that sex is supposed to be enjoyable, but she also understands that it can also be something about which the girls, and she, can joke. Can you imagine many other ten-year-old girls understanding what’s going on around her tonight? She understood that Jeff was making a joke. She also understood that since he made one, she could respond with a joke in the same vein.

“Jeff, Kalina, Emma, she understands that she’s not allowed to be at all physically sexual with anyone here, but that she can take part in the repartee. She’s smart enough and understands enough that not only does she know that Jeff’s joke was enlisting her as an accomplice, but that she may respond in kind.”

Kalina responded, “I’ve been thinking this for a while, particularly since we met the Go5. I think we Americans try to keep our kids too young. Rather, we don’t allow them to mature mentally as quickly as they’re capable, as quickly as they want.”

Raven replied, “With the ... environment here, I’ve learned to be less ... concerned with Taylor growing up too fast. I’ve learned that if she’s ready to mature and wants to do so, as long as I can instill in her the important things, particularly the important things about sex and other very adult subjects, that she’ll benefit from maturing at the rate she wants. She didn’t really have many friends before, and, now, she has lots of friends ... ranging in age from 12 to 46, although most range from 15 to 22. Since she wants to keep up with her friends, at least in knowledge and understanding, so long as I can instill in her the truly important things, why shouldn’t I allow her to mature at the rate she wants, particularly when it’s a higher rate than most girls mature. Look what that very thing has done for all these high-school girls.”

“Exactly,” Emma answered. “We’ve told our two girls that their sexual lives are theirs to initiate whenever they want, but they follow the rules of the compound, rules they helped establish and rules that are more conservative than the ones we gave them, at least about sex. My spouses and I have very few worries about them living most of their lives here in a house with a very laissez-faire attitude about sex. The only rule that we laid down is that if they’re going to be having intercourse, they need to come to us first so that we can get them protected. Instead, they come up with their own rule of no interpersonal sex before 14,” after which Emma put out her hands palm up with a bit of a shrug.

Raven added, “And that’s the rule that Taylor has decided she’ll follow, even though she has little true idea about sex or how important it will become to her as she gets older. I made a real mess of my sex life when it all hit me. I was sexually active, at least in some ways, from a bit before my 14th birthday until I got pregnant when I was 17. I ask you. Who did the dive into sex more logically, these 15-year-old girls or me? While they’re all sexually active, they are so only with people with whom they share true loving feelings. They did so only after they got themselves protected from becoming pregnant. They do so responsibly, even if any one of these girls has probably already had more sex in around a year than I did between the ages of 13 and 17, inclusive. None of them are pregnant. None of them are engaging in risky sex. None of them are being irresponsible about sex.”

Raven looked around the bed and room, then said, “Despite that so many people might vilify me for what I’m allowing my girls, I can’t imagine a safer, healthier place for Taylor to grow up than here. She’s already learned more about sex than I knew when I was 13, and that knowledge is all true and real, rather than the crap I learned from classmates. She understands, I believe, the importance of thinking carefully about sex. Hopefully, when the boy- ... or girl-crazies hit her, she’ll remember and understand enough that she won’t follow my footsteps, but those of these girls.”

Jeff responded, “That’s why we were willing to give our girls control over their own sex lives. We trust the LA. We appreciate all the LA has done for our girls. We know the LA would never lead our girls anywhere our girls don’t want to go. I think, from your description of yourself, Raven, that both our girls might be where you were when you were 13, as it seems obvious that they’re now both very much interested in sex. But they’ve decided that 14 is the age and this family they’ve joined and helped create is the place for their sex lives to begin. They also hope that this family will be their entire sex lives, and I could not wish any better for them, as my wives and I have come to love these girls nearly as much as Civ and Mare do, although in a slightly different fashion.”

We LA members were silent in amazement at Jeff’s words, and most of us stared at him sitting up against the headboard in ... our first husband’s place in bed. My pussy quivered for him, and I looked at Kalina. She nodded at me, then grinned.

“I understand,” she said, “but definitely not yet.”

Liya took the silence as an opportunity to continue.

“From Celeste’s left is Lana, then Brett, Katie, Rache, Brit, Kim, Cera, Padme, Mare, Kath, Kai, and Gracey. From Taylor are Beth, then Jim, Char, Rhee, Raven, Heather, Kalina, Mia, Emma, Liya, Civ, Andy, and Meka.”

Emma smiled as Liya finished calling out the places, then stated, “I wonder how many times we’ll have to join you in this bed before Kalina or I get to sleep next to one of the LA guys.”

“I know,” responded Kalina. “Jeff’s already got Celeste and Taylor. While I like girls nearly as much as I like guys, I’ve not slept next to a guy who wasn’t Jeff in ... a very long time. I’m ... looking forward to the opportunity.”

Kath replied, “I love the way these girls do so many things. I’ve gotten to sleep next to both guys at one time or another, and, of course, most of us usually sleep naked here. I love the sex here, but the ... waking up with a wonderfully warm body on either side may be about the most wonderful part of living here.”

“It’s certainly one of the reasons that I loved adding Emma to our marriage, as every third morning or so, I wake in the same situation. I can certainly imagine that this bed is even better in that regard as only two of more than 20 of us have only one neighbor. If there were only a few more, there might be enough to encircle the bed, and no one has only one warm side.”


Katherine opened the door for us and wrapped up the first of us completely through the door, despite that it was Civ, and said, “Hi, everyone. Hi, Civ.”

Civ responded, “You aren’t excited. Are you?”

“Oh, not at all. Why would I be excited?”

Civ laughed, pulled out of the embrace, then said, “We have something of a surprise for you, today, but we don’t know if it will be a good surprise.”

By then, I was wrapped in Katherine’s arms and many of us were inside. When she pulled away from the kiss we had shared, she inhaled loudly, apparently in surprise. When I looked at her, she was wide-eyed and staring at the doorway.

“Professor Johnson?”

I asked, “You know, Jim?”

I was not sure she had heard me, as she didn’t turn her head, nor acknowledge my question.

“It is you. Dr. Johnson, I’m ... I’m confu ... Oh, my god! You’re Meka’s father! Aren’t you?”

With a frown, Jim answered, “I am, but do I know you?”

Katherine rattled her brain hard, then replied, “There’s no reason you should, but I began auditing your Intro to Engineering course 11 or 12 years ago.”

Jim’s expression cleared a bit, then focused on one part of Katherine’s answer, “Began auditing?”

Her face went red, and she looked at the floor for a few seconds, then looked up at him and answered, “Umm, yes. I ... was auditing a bunch of different classes then, just to see what ... various ... areas of study were like. I ... I had a problem with ... your class.”

“Was it the math or the science?”

“Umm, no it was ... somewhat ... umm ... personal.”

By this time, we were all inside and had the back door closed, and most of my sisters were confused, including Meka, who stepped up next to her dad, kissed his cheek, and said, “Katherine, please meet my dad, Jim Johnson. Dad, this lovely woman is our good friend, Katherine Couture, owner of Armoire d’Amour.”

“Daughter, my love, you didn’t tell me she knows me.”

“What?!”

“We haven’t gotten to the bottom of it, yet, but she said that she, and I quote, ‘began auditing’ my IntroEng course more than a decade ago. She said she wasn’t scared off by the math or science, but that she had a personal problem with the class.”

Meka furrowed her brow and asked Katherine, “Personal?”

Katherine gave a whining answer, “Meka. Do I have to?”

“How could you have a personal problem with my dad or his class?”

Katherine clenched her jaws while she breathed deeply, then answered, “I usually sat a couple rows back, but directly in front of him. I ... found ... myself ... ummmm ... I had to quit attending classes, as I wasn’t getting anything out of it other than ... lurid fantasies of the professor.”

Silence fell like a brick and lasted for a few seconds until Meka chuckled as she moved to Katherine and wrapped her in a hug.

“Only you, Katherine, would have a problem like that.” She moderated her voice and said, “Mom was still alive then, and she probably wouldn’t have been willing to share.” She leaned back a bit and waited for Katherine’s eyes, then stated, “But I am.”

Katherine stared for a few moments at her, but then her eyebrows crawled up her forehead. She looked a question at Meka, to which she nodded.

Her eyes widened even more as she exclaimed, “Holy shit!”

Meka noted Rhee and Kim exiting the close changing room, so then said, “Girl, it’s time for you to get into your place in there,” as she pointed her chin at the room.

“Mekaaaa.”

“No, Girl. Although I understand, I’m sure you don’t want to miss out on our ... offering today. We brought Dad, today, because we realized we had been remiss in not introducing him to you. He’s been living with us part- or fulltime for months. We apologize for the oversight.”

Katherine looked deeply into Meka’s eyes for a while, then nodded.


When those of us not staying with Katherine walked into the pavilion at home where the Paleceks had breakfast waiting for us, Meka asked, “Was it really a good idea to leave both Dad and Brett? What if she went mental about not knowing Dad well enough or something?”

Celeste responded, “You’re acting like you just left your firstborn outside his first kindergarten class. Jim’s not five or six, nor is Katherine. You’ll note, I hope, that she hasn’t called any of us to complain or cry to us.”

Andy climbed onto that train with, “She did say that she fantasized about him. Considering that neither she nor either of our guys ... or even Kim ... has called to ask us to come pick them up, I’d say she’s probably having the time of her life right now. You know how crazy we’ve all gone having those two double-team us. I’ve got to believe she’s already had an orgasm that caused her to pass out, or damned close.”

Mare asked, “Is it... that much better with both of them?”

I almost answered off the cuff but, fortunately, my brain reminded me that it was Mare asking, and her answer would require a bit of finesse. Also fortunately, after glancing at the Palecek parents, Celeste began responding.

“Mare, you’re probably not going to want this answer, but we refuse to lie to you girls. Yes. They’re both excellent to superb lovers, and more than one of us has passed out – or nearly so – from their teamwork.”

Mare clenched her jaws as Emma quietly gasped, but Civ reacted quickly and wrapped Mare in her arms before the tears began running down Mare’s cheeks. I gritted my teeth, but then turned to Kalina who was trying to serve.

“You don’t have to serve us.”

“I want to. Although I didn’t get to sleep for quite a while, I still enjoyed lying there listening to various of you breathing and even a bit of light snoring. I think I understand better why our girls love that so much.”

She and Emma began serving a cheesy-bacon-veggie egg casserole that smelled wonderful, and my stomach let me know that it would appreciate me sending some of the casserole its way. Civ took Mare to the couch in the pavilion to allow her to gather her emotions while the rest of us began eating. Everyone was subdued by Mare’s reaction reminding us that we’ll be losing Jim sometime soon.

Fuck,” Meka nearly shouted. “Why can’t we allow Mare what she wants? I don’t have any problem with that, and I’d bet Dad wouldn’t, either.”

“Ah. Now I understand,” Emma stated.

“You do?”

“Yes, Beth. My daughter loves Jim. We knew that, but we didn’t know it had ... such a strong sexual component. It’s a wonder they didn’t take advantage of Jim and Brett when they spent the night Tuesday.”

After looking at all three Palecek parents scattered around, Liya replied, “I don’t know. Mare was the one that came up with the rationale, and 14 meshes with the Go5’s ... entry into sexual relationships. You know how stubborn she can be, and you know she’s kept emphasizing that as the minimum age.”

I let silence linger a bit, then said, “I think that ... No, I know she’s conflicted, because she continues to wail against not getting to make love with Jim but refuses to alter her stance on the minimum age, a stance she created. I ... I think she originally had her eye set on ... someone else as her first ... lover.”

Silence bomb.

I couldn’t let Mare’s secret out with Jeff ... and his wives sitting there, so I let the silence reign for a bit, then added, “I think that’s the reason she seems to be arguing both sides.”

“Beth’s right, as she usually is in things like this.”

We all turned in shock as the two girls returned. Rhee beat me to standing, hugged Mare, picked her up, carried her to Rhee’s seat, then sat in her chair and cradled our sister.

“You know, I’m not ... like six years old or anything.”

“I know,” responded Rhee, “but if Beth’s right, then you’re in pain and we help our sisters in those situations. Mare, we understand that we can’t truly know your pain, even if we’re all feeling pain from the same cause. I think ... No, I’m fairly certain that we’d be willing to give you ... dispensation about breaking your own rule.” When Mare began a retort, Rhee added, “Wait. Let me finish. While we could give you a dispensation, we understand that you can’t give yourself one. Mare, I’m fairly sure that we’ll allow you to go wherever you want with this, so, please, tell us what you want most, not what you’d like to have if you could have anything you wanted.”

Although she didn’t cry, she curled into Rhee’s chest with her eyes closed for nearly a minute as we awaited her response.

Still facing into Rhee’s chest, she said, “I think I’m beginning to see why some people like big breasts. I know you complain about them a bit, but it seems like they might be fun.”

Rhee snorted, then stated, “I’m gonna whoop your cute butt if you don’t stay on topic.”

Both Emma and Kalina held their hands over their mouths, with a slight snicker slipping between Kalina’s lips.

Mare breathed deeply once, then said, “The problem is that I have no certainty that I could have what I want. What if I wait until next November and I ... can’t get what I want? Then I’ll have missed out on Jim for no good reason.”

As she descended into sobs, Rhee snuggled her more tightly into her chest, and looked around the table with a mien of pain. I do not doubt that all the rest of us reflected that pain back to her. None of us could come up with any reasonably soothing words, so some of us returned to eating a dish that should have tasted a lot better than ashes.

After nearly a minute, Kim dropped her fork on her plate and pushed back from the table, saying, “I’m sorry, Kalina, Emma. I can’t do it. I hope this will reheat well, because I’ve lost my appetite.”

“Me, too,” Meka responded.

As many of us were staring at our plates, Mare saved us from morosity.

“Rhee, I think you could probably smother someone with those breasts.”

It started slowly, but picked up speed and strength, until some of us were howling with manic laughter, although Mare’s three parents had, at best, a smile on their faces. Jeff looked pole-axed. Our laughter was a bit forced, many trying valiantly for a different mood, but it still worked.

When most of us had returned from mania, I stated, “Mare, you’re such a great addition to us. That was ... perfect.”

“Thanks. I’m still very sad, but I understand why I’ve been ... behaving like I’ve been. I won’t apologize, as you’ll all tell me that it isn’t necessary. However, I will be ... less of a ... I know there’s a word, Beth. What is it? Someone who takes the fun out of things.”

“Killjoy?”

“Yes. Killjoy. I’ll try not to be a killjoy, but I’m really going to m-miss him.”

Rhee pulled her a bit more tightly into her chest at which Mare began flailing her right arm and faking a gag.

“I can see dying because of those things, but at least I’ll have come up with a unique way of doing so.”

Civ grinned, then stepped to Rhee’s chair, moved Mare’s head a bit, and laid a zinger of a kiss on her best friend.

Before anyone could stop her, Mare exclaimed, “Saved by mouth-to-mouth resuscitation! Thanks, Civ. I’ve got a new life caution because of this experience. One must, in addition to beware the Jabberwock, beware the Melons!”

I looked at the parents again. Emma was shaking her head slowly with a smile on her face, Kalina was smiling, and Jeff said, “This was a stunning idea, Beth. We’ve learned a lot about our daughters and why they love it here so much. I think I can speak for my wives that we’ll accept nearly every invitation you tender us.

“Like Kalina, it took me a while to fall asleep, with parts of Celeste’s body in contact with parts of mine, and with Taylor already sleeping the sleep of the just ... and of happy children. It made me ponder about Civ’s earlier childhood and wonder why we never invited her to sleep with us. I think we should have done that at least once or twice when she was younger. We would have to have modified our sleeping apparel, as I don’t think we could have allowed her to sleep with us if we were naked. I just know that at one point, I looked at your daughter, Raven, and felt a wave of such happiness in sharing sleep ... or, at least, bed space with a young girl who was so comfortable, so happy with her situation, that she fell asleep mere minutes after snuggling into my side. I don’t know if it was because I’m a father figure or just someone she likes a lot, but she snuggled in, looked at me with a soft smile, then snuggled back into me and was asleep in less than five minutes. It was so ... satisfying. I just watched her sleep for ... quite some time.”

“Dad, Civ and I would love to sleep with you and our Moms, but I don’t know if there’d be enough room in your bed for all of us.”

“Perhaps we could figure something out,” replied Kalina. “Maybe Emma or I could trade with one of the girls every Wednesday. Would that...”

“Really, Mom,” Civ squealed. “Really?”

“We might be willing to try that. We used to put you in bed with us when you were cranky as a baby. You usually went straight to sleep.”

“You did?”

Jeff answered, “We did. It didn’t always work, but it did most of the time. You seemed to like the contact.”

“Dad, Mare and I would really like that. No, we’d really love that.”

“We’ll see,” Kalina responded with a soft smile. “That might be doable.”

Mare said, “We don’t want to cramp your style, but...”

Emma answered, “I think we could do without sex for one night a week.”

Kalina immediately added, “And, no, we won’t be doing sex surreptitiously under the sheets after we’ve turned the lights out.”

“Oh, darn,” replied Mare with a grin.


Neither Katie nor Kath joined us on the trip back to Armoire, as they were the openers for their store today. Raven kept Taylor back, as they were going to pick up the family’s present for Kim’s birthday, which is today. Raven had special instructions from us about that. Of course, Raven blithely announced to all of us early this morning that she was taking Taylor to get new cleats, so they would not be going back to Armoire this morning.


Katherine actually squealed when we walked in the back door shortly before 9:30. She was still naked and launched herself into the first person through the door. Brit barely managed to keep both of them upright.

Cera drolly asked, “Didn’t you enjoy our surprise?”

“Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! That was ... Oh, sorry, Padme.”

Padme has learned too many things from Civ and Mare. She’s also become comfortable with a lot of things that caused her anxiety when she and Kai first moved into the compound.

“I can’t believe your potty mouth, Katherine. What if we had brought Taylor? Raven might have washed your mouth out with soap!”

I do not know if we laughed more at Padme’s words or Katherine’s wide-eyed expression resulting from those words, but laugh we did, loud and long. I could see Katherine gawping, but then Padme grinned at her.

“Gotcha!”

Katherine rattled her brain, then remarked, “Was it Civ and Mare who taught you droll? If so, I might need to disfriend them for infecting you with their senses of humor.”

“I’m not tellin’, and if you don’t get dressed soon, Alyssa will find you naked back here.”

Apparently, Padme has become prescient.

“Too late.”

All of us turned in horror at the words coming from the narrow hall leading to the changing room.

Alyssa said, “I wondered, and my guess seems to have been accurate.” Alyssa took advantage of the continuing shock by saying, “Katherine, I’ve always thought you were lovely, but I never expected to see absolute proof of that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.