Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

July 15, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

[Written July 16]

I woke to the mattress moving under me. I cracked my eyes, but I was facing away from the motion. I turned my head and saw roughly what I expected to see. Heather was on hands and knees, her ass in the air and her face buried between Rhee’s legs. I decided to help things along by slurping Rhee’s right nipple into my mouth. Rhee let out a sigh-moan, and her right arm came around and held my head to her tit. I put my right hand on her left tit and squeezed and pinched that nipple, all while sucking on and nipping her right nipple. Rhee started moaning, the particulars of which suggested to me that she was going to cum soon.

She did. It wasn’t a loud or spectacular orgasm, but I was happy for her; morning orgasms are a wonderful way to start the day.

From the hall, we heard, “Did I hear what I think I heard?”

Liya’s form followed her words into our bedroom.

Rhee answered with a smug, “Yep.”

Behind Liya, I could see Gracey just hitting the doorway.

“I have two things ... no, three things. The first is that if we stay here, then we can be naked for the entire day.”

Various forms of approval met my suggestion; Rhee’s was a lying-down, one-armed hug. Heather’s was a loud affirmation.

“The second thing I have requires a motion from the floor. That motion would be an official proclamation that, given appropriate house circumstances, and unless modified by vote of the gang, the entire Saturday – or whatever is the first full day – of any two-day sleepover will be spent naked.”

“So moved,” said Gracey.

“Discussion?”

Heather raised her hand and I acknowledged her.

“I just want to be sure that the language of the motion could allow for the all-day naked-fest to happen at a place other than Beth’s house. It’s my understanding that we might be able to do such at Rhee’s, though they don’t have as much space.”

Gracey replied. “I agree with the sentiment of the member from Bastion Street, and amend my motion to insert a clause to provide specificity that any location for such would be defined as suitable when only members of the Gang of Five are present at the locality and that nudity would not bring negative consequences down on any member of the Gang of Five, their parents, or other relatives.”

“Further discussion?”

“All those in favor say, ‘aye.’”

Ringing endorsement.

“Opposed?”

Utter silence.

“The motion carries as amended.”

“So, what’s the third thing,” asked Rhee.

“The third item also requires a motion from the floor, one that proposes that for today’s all-day naked-fest, Heather Wilkerson will serve as official sex doll for all other Gang of Five members for the entirety of the calendar day.”

There was a deafening quartet of “So moved!”

“Umm,” I said, “does at least one of you care to retract her motion offer so that we can get a second?”

“I so retract,” came first from, as expected, Heather’s mouth. She followed that up with, “Second.”

“Discussion? I have some thoughts.”

When heads nodded all around, I continued.

“As we touched on last night, the parameters of Heather’s being a sex doll rules out degradation – of her or anyone else and anyone can object to some act as degrading. No pain, no grossness. Again, anyone can object to anything that she considers gross, whether involved in the act or not. Anything and everything that is done needs to stay inside the house with the outside doors closed fully. Heather is given carte blanche to refuse to do anything that she does not want to do. Heather would be a sex doll, not a slave or a servant. Anything that anyone demands or asks of her must have at least a sexual component, though it need not be a strong one. Having her serve you lunch in the nude is not of sufficient sexual content for an order to Heather, but almost anything that involves touching the body – either hers or the dominatrix’s – is. Finally, Heather serves as our sex doll only with a unanimous vote, no abstentions allowed, and that any Gang of Five member may immediately call a halt to Heather’s ... ummm ... sex-dolliness by withdrawing her vote of approval.”

I looked each girl in the eyes. I had certainly stepped on the frivolity. I wanted this as much as anyone here. Well, anyone other than Heather and, possibly, Rhee. I continued.

“I wanted all of this in the open before we all agreed to rule Heather’s sex life today and making all of us aware of the seriousness of this endeavor is very important to me. I love Heather and I do not want her hurt in any fashion, even unintended fashion. I am fully aware that she truly wants this. However, having gone through something like this a few times already – granted, none were day-long affairs, I know from personal experience how heady it has made me to do what I want with her. It is powerful, so I just ask that all of you keep some focus on making this fun for Heather, and to not give in to the tin god that is part of each of us.

“Any further discussion?”

Again, Heather raised her hand; I recognized her.

“This is not discussion, per se, but, thank you, Beth.”

She followed that by bear-hugging me.

After she released me, I asked, “Anyone else?”

“I, too, thank you, Beth,” said Liya. “I have gotten carried away in the past, and I appreciate the reminder that what we propose has consequences and that we want all of the consequences to be good ones, happy ones. And that we particularly want Heather to have nothing but a good time today.”

Liya hugged me, then Heather. Rhee pulled me into a Rhee hug (it’s even tighter than a bear hug).

“I love you,” she whispered in my ear. “I’m so proud of you.”

“I have further points or questions.”

I nodded at Gracey to continue.

“I don’t know if Beth has thought about who gets to give orders when, but I see three options on how to decide, though there are probably quite a few others. The three I see are that we take turns, with the first ... uh ... dominatrix chosen in some fashion, random or otherwise. The second is that we assign individual hours, starting at the top of the hour, in some fashion. The third is some random method, though I want to remind us all that random does not necessarily allocate goodies evenly. I don’t see that last as a negative feature. I think that we’ll all have fun, regardless of how we divvy up control of Heather’s pretty titties and lovely ass.”

There was much chuckling, though Heather didn’t laugh; she just turned pink at Gracey’s compliments.

“However,” Gracey continued, “I think that it would be more fun to do it randomly. I certainly found last night’s game fun at least partly because of that randomness.”

“I agree,” Rhee replied. “I like the idea of playing dice for Heather’s favors.”

She said that straight-faced, and then pulled Heather into a hug.

“Oh, baby, I’ll win you back. I know I will. The dice will turn my way and we can ride off into the sunset together.”

We all cracked up. You can always count on Rhee to lighten the mood when it needs it. God bless you, Rhee.

“I’m good with random.”

I said, “And I agree with Liya. Heather?”

“Oh, random is just fine. Actually, it’s very fine. I like it.”

“If there is no more discussion...,” all heads shook, “I will recap. The motion on the table is that Heather will be the official Gang of Five sex doll for the entirety of this calendar day. That the motion requires a unanimous vote to pass and that any vote for the motion can be retracted at any time during the day by any Gang of Five member, the retraction causing an immediate end to Heather’s submission to the rest of us. That nothing painful or gross or degrading will be asked of Heather or anyone else today. That Heather has veto power over any order, command, or suggestion.

“I add one more item, though the item is multi-parted, and it will become part of the motion if there are no objections. Heather will roll a six-sided die to determine who will be her dominatrix of the moment at every changeover of control. We will use the same numbers that we used last night. Specifically, Gracey is 1, Beth is 2, Rhee is 3, Heather is 4, and Liya is 5. I suggest that for her own number that Heather pick her dominatrix. I suggest that if Heather were to roll her own number twice in a row, she may pick any number of the others to be dominatrices. However, if she rolls a 6, I suggest that she becomes the dominatrix and can pick not only a task, but which Gang member will be the submissive for that turn. If she rolls 6 twice in a row, she can not only be the dominatrix over any of the others, but over all of the others. Finally, if she manages to roll 6 thrice in a row, she is the dominatrix over us all for however much of the calendar day remains.”

“Wow,” Gracey exclaimed, but she donned her thinking face for a moment, then continued. “I think that that’s eminently fair. I also note that the double 6 should allow Heather to not have any direct involvement with the task she assigns. That is, she could order Liya and me to double-team Rhee in some fashion.”

“Yeah, I can see that,” responded Liya. “I also agree that it’s fair that Heather can be the one in control at times. However, one point that you didn’t make is a time limit. I think that we need one, and I propose 15 minutes.”

I looked around; all agreed. Liya continued.

“I think that we also need breaks. I propose that meals and, perhaps, snacks could provide well-timed breaks. Obviously, individuals will also need bathroom breaks, just make sure to wipe really well.”

There was much snickering.

“Okay,” I said, as I took the floor again. “I have a final proposal that I wish to insert as the first command of the day for Heather. Since I know that I am in need of a shower – and I know that some of you are in the same need...,” and I pinched my nose closed, which got smiles and snickers, “I propose that Heather’s first task is to give each of us a sexy washdown in the shower.”

“Oh, yeah! Dibs!”

I grinned, but said, “I think that Heather should roll the die to determine who goes when, rather than Rhee deciding that she’s first.”

I then stuck my tongue out at Rhee. Rhee rolled her eyes, then agreed.

“But no washing Rhee’s hair!”

I paused after that exclamation, then continued as Chair.

“If there is no objection, I hereby close discussion and bring the motion to a vote.”

No one objected.

“All in favor, say ‘aye.’”

Needless to say, the motion passed unanimously and vigorously.

I suggested that the living room be the center of festivities and that for the morning showers, the upstairs and downstairs showers be used in turn, starting upstairs, so that the water heaters could replenish hot water between showers. After that suggestion, Rhee looked at me with that loving expression that she sends my way on occasion. I love it when that happens. I then suggested that the three of us that were not in the first shower make breakfast for all of us.

I picked up the die from where we had left it last night on the coffee table and handed it, in a very official manner, to Heather. Heather was vibrating, she was so excited. She dropped the die at her feet before she could roll it but reacted quickly enough to snatch it back up that no one saw which face landed up. She rolled it on the table.

“Yeah! I did call dibs!”

Rhee hugged Heather and then started tugging her toward the stairs. We all laughed.

“What?” asked Liya, “One morning orgasm isn’t enough for you?”

Gracey and I laughed. Rhee just led Heather to the stairs.

As we’d agreed, Liya, Gracey, and I headed to the kitchen to make French toast and bacon. We were just dishing up plates for the three of us, when Rhee and Heather came into the kitchen.

“Good timing. We can all eat together. I’ll make another griddle full of slices, then someone can take over from me.”

As I was dipping more bread in the eggs, Liya asked the question that I knew she’d ask.

“How was your shower, Rhee?”

“Oh, it was fine. The water was warm,” she responded calmly, with a straight face.

I rolled my eyes to myself and continued putting egg-covered bread on the griddle.

“Come on, girl! Give!”

“No, I don’t think that I should,” Rhee responded calmly. “You shouldn’t know what to expect.”

Then the wicked Rhee grin came out to play. “You’ll just have to find out when you find out.”

Nearly 30 minutes later, we were all back in the living room watching Heather roll a six-sided die. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen so many girls watch the roll of a single die so intensely.

After rolling the die, Heather said, “Well, Gracey, would you care to join me in the downstairs shower?”

Liya cackled, then followed with her tag line, “You go, girl.”

I was pretty sure that she intended that line for Heather.

A variable set of three girls sat around the kitchen table chatting about a variety of topics, the foremost being what today would be like, if Heather would get tired of being a sex doll, of how the team would fare against GV next week, of inconsequential things. I was last for the shower and headed off to my parents’ bathroom with Heather.

Once Heather got the water temperature to my liking – something that she insisted on doing, she beckoned me to enter.

“First, Beth, thank you! Thank you for thinking up the plan for today. Thank you for being so wonderful to me and making me do what you want.” With that last, she grinned at me. “Thanks for the shower idea. I’ve been loving it! It’s been so fun. Now, Mademoiselle, let me cleanse your beautiful body.”

She soaped a loofah and washed me from stem to stern. After rinsing me off, though, she then soaped up her hands richly and proceeded to wash every part of my skin again, with extra and special attention paid to certain areas, such as my neck and shoulders, breasts, ass, pelvis, backs of my thighs, and feet. She even inserted a soapy finger into my rectum and wiggled it around.

After she rinsed me again and turned off the water, Heather began lightly licking the water drops from my skin. She particularly made sure that there were no water drops on a few certain places: my nipples, ass, pussy, and thighs.

The whole process, though it might read as somewhat mundane, was simply exquisite; a sensual treat. Though sexual at times, it was, overall, more sensual than strictly sexual. It was relaxing. It was wonderful.

As we exited the bathroom, Heather stopped me. “Dad sleeps on the right side, right?”

I nodded.

The “ohhhh” that followed was slight, but intense, as if she didn’t want anyone to know, but was putting her entire essence into the mental image that caused that exhalation.

“Yeah,” I said, “it turns me on, too. Rhee and I once had sex on his side of the bed.”

Heather’s eyebrows flew up. “Really?”

“Yeah. She had lain face-down there and was gushing about smelling him and was probably imagining him in the bed with her. So, I took advantage of that and laid on her and attacked her pussy, talking to her as if I were Dad. You should have heard her cum that time. It was great. It was also one of the first times that I realized that sex, at least sex with someone about whom you care, is great. It’s great even when you don’t orgasm as long as the person you love does. I love making Rhee cum, just as I love making you cum. I still have no real clue about why it is that Rhee and I have this need to make you orgasm, but I find it so fulfilling.”

“I kinda like it, too,” she said with a grin.

She then pulled my head down and kissed me lightly on the lips.

“Again, Beth, thank you. I am having the time of my life and it just keeps getting better.”

Then she looked down but raised her eyes to mine again. She swallowed, then took a deep breath. I knew that something of import was coming, so I locked my eyes on hers.

“I have...,” she inhaled again and released it, then continued. “I have thought about ... suicide, more than once. I’ve not come close to acting on that thought, but I’ve been trying to find a way out of my life’s mix of boredom and fear. From reading, I knew that running away, particularly at my age, was likely to lead to prostitution or drugs or both. I thought that a sport, perhaps soccer, would help. It did, but not in any way that I would have guessed. I had almost given up on soccer being a useful outlet, a way to ... I ... I don’t know. I don’t know, but it wasn’t working, whatever I thought that it could do.

“Now, I’m here. Now, I have teammates who seem to like me. Now, I have friends. Now, I’m in love.”

Tears began filling her eyes, and she inhaled deeply again. I felt that she thought that she needed to finish what she was saying, so I just continued to look into her eyes, waiting.

“I know that I keep thanking you and Rhee, and you must be getting tired of it.”

I shook my head emphatically.

“Well, you ought to be getting tired of it. I know. It just ... it just hits me every so often, how different my life is, now, and how quickly it changed. You do know, right, that tomorrow it will be two weeks from the first time that you invited me over. Two weeks, and almost everything is different. My home life hasn’t changed but it is so much easier to deal with knowing that I have friends and a life outside that house.

“Okay. I’m okay, now.”

Heather inhaled, released it. Then she smiled at me.

“I’m more than okay, now.”

Then she wiped her eyes with the heels of her hands. I placed my right hand on her shoulder.

“Why don’t you go take a shower for yourself. You’ve spent much of the morning making all of us feel wonderful. Go take a shower for yourself and join us when you want. Or ... I could do for you what you’ve done for us.”

She smiled, her blue eyes dancing.

“No. I’m fine. I’ll take the shower and clear my eyes, and I’ll come join you in a few. Thanks.”

I joined the rest of the gang in the living room, where the TV was showing a YouTube video about the Voyager spacecraft. I mentally shook my head. I cannot imagine any other group of four girls from our school where such a video would even be playing, much less being watched avidly.

“That was the most relaxing shower that I’ve ever taken. Ummm, if I didn’t do anything, did I still ‘take’ the shower? It’s more like the shower was given to me. Did you guys find that wonderfully relaxing? That is, assuming that she did for each of you what she did for me.”

Gracey responded.

“Yes. It was relaxing, but in a sexual manner. She had me revved a bit, but it was also so relaxing that I didn’t feel a need to do anything. It was ... wonderful. Simply wonderful.”

“Yeah,” Liya said. “I’m not at all suggesting that she should do it, but she could probably be successful, wildly successful, at what I’ve seen termed ‘a high-priced call girl.’ Of course, I don’t know how she’d be at sex with guys but given that she’s been sexually active for only two weeks and given how good she is at getting girls off, I don’t see her having any problem at figuring guys out. Of course, that would be a horrible waste of that brain. However, I’m pretty sure that guys would go gaga over her. She’s cute, has spectacular eyes, and lovely tits and ass. And those legs.”

Liya shook her head in wonder.

“If I were a madam, I’d want her in my stable, as she’d make me rich. But, again, that would be a horrible waste of that wonderful brain. Beth, Rhee, didn’t you say that your parents were looking into something at the university for her?”

“Yeah,’ Rhee answered. “However, Dad’s meeting with whomever is the first step there had to be canceled when ... the person ... man? woman? ... I don’t know. But the person had to go out of town. Beth, do you know if the meeting was rescheduled?”

“I don’t, but I should ask Dad. We did tell Heather that we would know something soon, so we should tell her that we don’t know anything, yet.”

“What don’t we know,” asked Heather as she entered the living room.

“We don’t know about what the university might be able to do for you, because Dad never had the meeting that he told you and us about, as the person had to cancel at the last minute. I’ll try to remember to ask Dad tomorrow.”

“Okay. That’s fine. Meanwhile, I have a question that I meant to ask last night. Beth mentioned that most of Liya’s classes were above your grade level, and then Liya said that Beth was taking such classes, too. I’m curious about what classes, if you don’t mind sharing.”

Liya spoke up. “We’re all taking advanced English classes, with Beth two years ahead; only one year for the rest of us. We’re all ahead in Math. I’m also ahead in social studies/history. Gracey’s two years or more ahead in science. The four of us account for most of the girls that are ahead in even a single subject, much less in multiple subjects. I’m surprised that you’re not. You know tons of stuff, some of that Beth doesn’t even know, and hers is probably the most well-rounded brain of the four of us.”

Heather looked at me and I blushed. I started to object, but Liya cut me off.

“No, Beth. We know it, and you certainly know it. You just hate to put yourself ahead of your friends. Too bad, we put you ahead of your friends. Gracey can kick your butt in science, but you can hold your own in every other sphere of study. Besides, you’re also the natural leader and the most stable of us.” She turned to Heather. “I don’t think that it’s a coincidence that our most-stable gang member is the only one still with two loving parents at home. She hates to put herself forward, so we just let her lead from the rear.

“You have to have noticed that we speak differently than nearly all the kids in school.” Heather nodded. “Some of that is that we’re all kids of professors at the university, but quite a lot of that is Beth. She convinced us that it would help us, in school and in later life, and both Charlie and Sandy have driven that point home with each of us. Sandy’s degree is in English.”

“You also must know that tight cliques tend to develop their own ... patois, a way of speaking that sets them apart from other groups. Our patois is simply a more-robust vocabulary. Beth’s a word freak and she happily shares new vocab with the rest of us.”

“Wow. Thanks, Liya, for the explanation. I’ve known Beth, really, for only a few weeks, and I’ve been impressed with her from the start. I had no idea, even yesterday, how impressive she actually is.”

“Quit it,” I exclaimed. “I’m just a girl like you all. I’m no different from you guys. You’re embarrassing me.”

Rhee quietly said, “Bullshit, Beth. You’re not like the rest of us. Oh, we’re more like you than most kids at school, but you’re still another step or so up from us. We all know it, so apparently, we’re smarter than you are. You should listen to us.” She then grinned at me.

“Okay, Beth. Forget that I brought the subject up and delete the last few minutes from the videotape. I’ll start fresh by rolling the die.”

I missed what she rolled, as I was pondering Liya’s words. Is Liya right? Do I really lead? I rarely put myself ahead in social situations. Of course, I’m the captain of the soccer team, so I certainly lead there. However, ‘there’ has an elected or appointed hierarchy, of sorts. School cliques don’t have an ‘official’ system to appoint leaders. Is that the difference?”

“Mistress Liya, what may I do for you?”

Ah, Heather rolled a 5.

For the next couple hours, the tasks that we demanded of Heather were mild. We also agreed that we’d actually time the activities, so we set up my phone’s timer. Liya wanted a pedicure [yes, Mom has the appropriate implements]. I asked for a backrub. When Heather rolled my number again, I asked for a “frontrub.” That was wonderful and got me revved, only to wait through nine more die rolls before my next turn. Rhee then turned things around, somewhat, by asking Heather to pleasure herself for five minutes, while we all watched. That shifted my motor into a higher gear.

Heather rolled a 6.

“Rhee, you need to keep my motor running by continuing for five minutes what you made me start.”

Rhee proceeded to rub, kiss, and suck various of Heather’s body parts.

Heather rolled a 6. Again.

“I want a photo of all of us all snugged up in our current state of undress.”

That caused a discussion to break out.

“I’ll vote against that, if I have to, and end the game. I don’t want to, but I really don’t want a pic of naked me making the rounds.”

“It will be okay, Gracey,” Liya responded. “I know a great app behind which we can each lock a copy of the photo, because I want a copy of a pic of my crazy best friends on a naked sleepover.”

I butted in. “Does that assuage your concern, Gracey? I agree with you that security of something like that is of utmost concern.”

“Umm, yeah. I suppose. Do you already have that app, Liya?” Liya nodded. “Then, if no one objects, we’ll take it on Liya’s phone. Also, I don’t think that the photo should ever be emailed or texted. Any transfer should take place via a hard connection to a computer or, at worst, via Bluetooth. But I’d prefer the former.”

“Okay,” I responded. “If no one disagrees, Liya will take the photo. I think that since Heather is the dominatrix of record, she be in the middle. I also suggest that we be scrunched up as closely to each other as we can get, as I’d like the photo, despite its titillating aspect, to show the love.”

“Hear, hear” Rhee replied.

As one might have expected, the two couples – well, one couple and one semi-couple – were on either side of Heather, and there were no spaces at all from Rhee’s right side to Gracey’s left side. I love the photo; the love shines through. Everyone loved the photo, and we wound up taking a break for everyone to download the app that Liya suggested, transferred the photo from Liya’s phone to her laptop, thence to each of our phones.

“Ummm,” Rhee started tentatively. “Do you guys think that it would be okay to use this app to store ... umm ... other pix of us?”

Before anyone could get her back up, she hurried on. “I’d ... umm ... like to have a pic of Beth ... you know ... a kind of ... uhhh ... sexy pic. And I think it would be fun to have at least a couple pix ... of ... you know ... something that ... uh ... might happen today.”

Gracey started to object, a fricative escaping her lips, but she pulled back in thought.

“Yeah, I can see that,” she replied calmly. “I would like the same. But everyone has got to agree that any such photos, including the one that we all now have, cannot be passed on. Orrr ... cannot be passed on without unanimous consent of the Gang of Five or any subsequent version of that gang that includes even one of the current gang, no matter who is – or, who is not – in the photo or photos under consideration. In fact, I so move.”

“Second,” Heather said immediately.

“Discussion,” I asked. Four shaking heads.

“All in favor, say ‘aye.’”

Our five lives just changed again, even if in an indeterminable way. It seemed inevitable that we would all have kiddie porn on our phones; in the near future, even if our current group photo did not qualify on that charge. I just don’t know the specifics of that legislation, so I don’t know, but I suspect that pix of 14-year-old girls making love to each other would be classed as such.

“Are we finished with pix and discussion thereof,” asked Heather.

After we all nodded in agreement, she rolled a 5.

Liya wanted to French kiss and the turns rolled on. Rhee got an ass massage ... with Heather’s face and hair. Gracey wanted an all-over body rub for 15 minutes.

“May I take a picture,” interjected Liya.

“Umm ... it’s okay with me,” Gracey said. “Heather?”

“Sure.”

Liya waited to take the pic until Gracey was on her back and Heather was straddling her hips, with her hands rubbing Gracey’s boobs.

Heather rolled another 1.

“Heather, dear sex doll, I want you to rub your pussy anywhere or everywhere on Liya that you’d like for five minutes. And, may I take a picture?”

Heather and Liya both nodded. Libidos were rising. Kiddie porn was imminent. Gracey waited until Heather’s crotch was on Liya’s face. Kiddie porn obtained.

Heather rolled a 4; she picked Rhee. No surprise there; Rhee was the likeliest to push the envelope.

“Get Beth’s engine roaring. You have 10 minutes.”

Oh, god. I realized at that moment that we should not have permitted third parties into the tasks, as that made the third party a sex doll, too, if on a shorter time scale. Too late, as Gracey’s task was already complete.

Heather did as ordered; I was on the verge of coming when the 10 minutes were up.

Heather rolled a 2.

“Finish me off. Make me cum.”

Heather did just that, and it didn’t take her even two minutes. In my haste to reach orgasm, Rhee had requested permission to take two pictures. Of course, I had agreed. Just give me my cum. Heather, too, had agreed. Rhee now has a picture of Heather’s face in my crotch, her tongue on my erect clit. The other photo is from above my head looking down my body, Heather’s face in my crotch, her hands on my breasts. Oh, they’re hot! I shouldn’t have allowed them, but once I saw them, I couldn’t ask Rhee to delete them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.