Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 28

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

July 20, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

Movement on the bed woke me. I knew that I had bedmates, but didn’t know who moved or, even, if the one belonging to the arm over my waist was the one who moved. I kept my eyes closed in that nice, hazy slow awakening that seems a part of a good night’s sleep. At least it does for me. I thought back to last night and remembered the incredible orgasm that I’d had and the dreamy quality of the sex with my two lovers that got me there.

Now, that my mind was a bit more awake, I could discern that it was Rhee next to me. I recognize well her breathing in her sleep after sharing a bed with her frequently in the five years that we’ve known each other.

I pondered the current state of my life. I’ve had a pretty good life, having been at least reasonably happy for most of it, and very happy for, perhaps, the past couple years. That change in adverbs from “reasonably” to “very” was slow and subtle, but seemingly correlated with my assumption of a more adult-like mindset: Doing what I needed to do in school and at home, taking ownership of my life, not expecting my parents to do everything for me if I didn’t feel like doing it for myself; just doing it, whether chores or schoolwork.

My home life, always good, has become superb, with little conflict with my parents. Oh, I remember conflict with them, but that’s mostly behind us, now. I find it amazing how much leeway I was given once I proved that I wouldn’t slack off on the tasks that I was assigned. I’m sure that having Rhee essentially live with us, at least off and on, for almost a year, was a major impetus in my not-quite-conscious effort to reform my behavior. While we have always been very good friends, she was a bit, um, brattier than I was, more resistant to doing what was required.

Though we were best friends, we still had a bit of a competition between us, and I shamelessly used her behavior to highlight my better behavior. When she realized that she was causing problems for my parents here, at her second home, she consciously improved, which forced me to improve to be “better” than her. I am somewhat surprised that that competition did not drive us apart. Instead, it forced us both to change for the better, and both of our lives got easier, though hers was bettered most by Carol finally booting her husband out the door. That experience brought us even closer together and, eventually, to where we are now, lovers committed to each other.

I then thought of the third person in our bed, the one that must be on the other side of Rhee, since I cannot feel her on my right side. I am still very confused about my reaction to Heather, but even more about the joint reaction to Heather that Rhee and I have had. What is it about Heather? Yes, she’s smart. Yes, she’s very cute. Yes, she has pretty little titties. But the attraction I have, that we have, for Heather is not physical, but more, for lack of a better term, spiritual, although the sex proves that there’s still quite a lot of physical involved in that attraction. I feel that she is important to me, to us. But, despite how certain I am of that feeling, it makes no sense.

What I have no confusion about, however, is that she has an important, very important, place in my life, our life. She is family. She is sister. She is ... I don’t know. Is she wife? Is she wife like Rhee is wife? Or is she “just” lover? While I would choose Rhee over her, that choosing would hurt very, very much. Probably so much so that it would damage me, possibly damage Rhee and me.

Okay, that’s getting too negative for this wonderful, lazing-in-bed-with-my-two-lovers morning. We don’t have to be at the pitch until 9:45. Since I had set the alarm yesterday afternoon for 7:30 and it hasn’t gone off, it’s obviously earlier than that.

Rhee’s breathing change immediately kicked me out of introspection mode. The movement of her torso next to me convinced me finally to open my eyes. It was bright outside, but I expected that, as I felt too good about my sleep for it to be before, or even shortly after, sunrise. I turned my head toward Rhee and found her eyes looking at mine. She slowly leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips, a kiss that I returned in kind. Now that I was truly awake, I could hear Heather’s soft breathing behind Rhee, obviously still asleep.

I smiled softly at Rhee, then said softly, quietly, “I love you, Rhee.”

Her eyes lit up and she smiled at me. “I love you right back.”

Still quietly, I said, “I’ve been pondering Heather for a few minutes. Do you understand? ‘Cause I still don’t, despite that I don’t want to give her up. She feels like part of us.”

She shook her head, somewhat sadly and replied very quietly. “I don’t. I don’t understand, despite that I agree with you. Of course, I’m not sure that I would have understood what we feel about each other now even six months ago. So, I have hope of understanding Heather and us, as I definitely understand us. I have no doubts about us. It feels like we were meant to be together. There might be some ‘never-been-in-love-so-doesn’t-know-what-she’s-on-about’ aspect to my apparent understanding of us, but I feel that it’s right, we’re right.”

“Okay, but please let me know if you find enlightenment.”

I then snickered. Rhee returned the snicker.

“Are you laughing at me,” came from the other side of Rhee. My raven-haired lover grinned at me, then rolled over, grabbed Heather bodily and rolled her over herself and plopped Heather on her back between us, Heather’s end of the sheet flying out over me, leaving the two of them uncovered.

“No,” Rhee said, “We’re snickering about you. We’re snickering about the fact that we both find you so adorable and so ... fucking sexy. We’re snickering that we really like you in our bed.”

Rhee then proceeded to kiss Heather’s face, lightly, yet briskly, if that’s a thing. I decided to join in, starting on Heather’s neck and moving to her right cheek, then back to her ear. I reached my right arm out from under the sheet, batting the sheet aside, out of my way. I extended my hand to caress Heather’s right breast.

“Oh, god. Don’t get me worked up. I’ve gotta p...”

Rhee stopped her sentence by kissing her, and I saw her left hand join my right on Heather’s chest. When Rhee picked her head back up, her eyes were staring at me, passing a question to me. I nodded, sure of the unvoiced question. Rhee started moving her head southward; I mirrored her head action, while hoisting my torso up to put its weight on my left elbow on the bed. We each took a nipple into our mouths.

“Ohh-uhhah! Oh, god. Stop! Stop! I’ve really got to pee.”

With that, she thrust her torso off the mattress, sitting up, which action moved our mouths off her nipples, which were standing at attention. Heather then crawled over me and headed to the bathroom.

I looked at Rhee. “Should we, lover?”

“Oh, absolutely, Beth”

We climbed out of bed (I slapped the alarm off on my way by) and strode to the bathroom door, opened it, and strode through it.

“Peeing here,” Heather said, a bit testily.

“Indeed,” I responded as I opened the shower door and got both heads going (extra hot as Rhee and I had unvoiced plans), after which, I turned back toward Heather and Rhee. I was a bit surprised that Rhee was bent over kissing Heather on the throne, her left hand on the back of Heather’s head, her right playing with one of Heather’s tits.

After a few seconds, Heather sputtered and pushed Rhee’s head a little away and said, “How am I supposed to empty my bladder when you’re sexing me up, you hussy?”

“You said anytime, anywhere.”

“I did, didn’t I?” She shook her head slightly. “It makes me feel so good about myself that you want me enough to sex me up when I’m peeing. I love you, Rhee, Beth. You’re so good to me, for me.”

“Well,” answered Rhee, “we love you. You turn us on so much. We don’t understand it, but we want you, nearly all the time when you’re around us.”

When Heather looked at me, I nodded.

Heather finished up and wiped, then Rhee pulled her off the toilet and marched her to the shower. Heather and I stepped inside while Rhee donned her shower cap. By the time that Rhee entered the shower, I was sitting Indian style on the floor with Heather straddling my lap, her pussy against my belly, my hands on her breasts, our tongues dueling, all with the reflected spray of two shower heads misting over us.

Rhee also sat Indian style facing me, our knees touching, and pulled Heather’s head away from mine, then pulled Heather’s torso nearly into her lap, with their lips meeting upside-down, kissing. I leaned over and attacked Heather’s nipples with my mouth and reached my right hand into Heather’s crotch. She was so wet that two fingers slid easily and quickly as far as they could in her pussy; my thumb sought her button. I could hear Heather’s moans and gasps over the sound of two running shower heads.

Rhee must have gotten uncomfortable, because after a while, she moved around and lowered Heather’s back to the floor, which took those pretty little titties out of my reach. So, I concentrated on Heather’s pussy, replacing my right-hand fingers inside her with my left-hand fingers and began playing with her clitoris with my right hand. I watched Rhee as, partly lying on Heather, she kissed her with abandon and ran her right hand over those so-cute tits.

Heather screamed her ecstasy into Rhee’s mouth in almost no time. Though Rhee and I did not confer now, we didn’t let up. We allowed a slight breather, then sent her back to orgasm with more of the same, the second causing her to pass out. Since trying to give her a third in that condition would probably be futile, we turned her to parallel the wall at my back after I stood. Then Rhee stretched out on the floor a foot or so from Heather and I inverted myself over her, mouth to pussy.

We were both so amped from sending Heather to Nirvana twice that neither of us took long to reach the same plane. As Rhee was coming down from her squealing-in my-crotch cum, I had myself a pleasant little orgasm.

When I finally pulled myself off Rhee’s prostrate body, I stood and looked at Heather. While she was awake, I think that she was still more-than-a-bit woozy. I grabbed the bottle of soap and squirted a fair bit on my hands, rubbing them together to lather the soap. I then kneeled between Rhee and Heather and began soaping their bodies, left hand on Rhee, right hand on Heather. I gently caressed them with my soapy hands, starting at their shoulders and going all the way to their toes, though I had to replenish soap about halfway down.

Once I reached their feet, I said, “Both of you, when I get out of the way, roll right.” I re-soaped my hands, knelt back between them, and soaped up their back sides. When I finished that, they both stood and rinsed.

As I started soaping myself, Heather stopped me.

“No way, we’ll do you.”

It was exquisite. Heather did my back side, Rhee my front. They both reached between my legs about the same time, virtually out of soap. However, they did not go back for more soap. Instead, they both went for my pussy. They cooperated to get each of their right-hand index fingers, back-to-back, into my pussy. Having those two fingers wiggling around in there in different directions was odd, but very nice. Rhee also began playing with my clit. Heather took some of the soap off my back with her left-hand index finger and slid that partway into my anus. Oh, that was weird, but also very nice. With Rhee also kissing me, it took not even five minutes for me to get an even better orgasm.

After I came down and could stand on my own, we rinsed off. Before any of us could exit the shower or even turn off the heads, Heather spoke up.

“It is so ... absolutely, incredibly wonderful being with you two. From what little I’ve seen and read, most people don’t, they just cannot, have sex this incredible, not that I’ve seen or read all that much.

“In my wildest dreams, I couldn’t imagine that sex could be so damned spectacular. Granted, my wildest dreams never included another girl and no boy, much less two other girls. They certainly never included the prettiest girls in school, and they certainly never included me being so in love with both of them or with them both being in love with me.

“I know that I’ve said it before, but I am yours, both of yours, forever. You continue to rock my world and make me believe in myself. Thank you. I have a request, though.”

Rhee and I both nodded at her.

“Could we try a three-way kiss. This shower is so special to me that I wanted to try it before we finished in here.”

I grinned at her, then at Rhee. She and I both nodded at Heather, and we maneuvered until we could each get our lips at least partly on the other two. Our faces were mashed together, and we had to pooch out our lips, but we managed. It was not comfortable nor sexy, but we all cracked up about it. The important thing is that one of us wanted something, something innocuous, and we worked to achieve it.

We dried off, got dressed, and headed downstairs for breakfast. Partway down the stairs, I could smell the outriders of a hot breakfast; I presumed that that was Dad’s doing.

“Thanks for breakfast, Dad,” said Rhee as she wrapped him up from behind at the sink.

“It’s my duty. I’m responsible for the care and feeding of the team’s three stars ahead of an important game that will run into lunchtime. Of course, I made you a big, hot breakfast.”

Dad stopped washing dishes, shook his hands off, dried them with a towel and turned around within Rhee’s arms, then put his arms around Rhee. With more of him available, first Heather, then I pig-piled on, with Heather winding up attached to Dad’s front and Rhee and I on his sides with our arms around Dad and Heather.

“Well, we appreciate it, anyway,” I said, then I bussed him on his left cheek.

Rhee had been looking right at me when I did that, and her eyes gleamed. She glanced down at Heather, then the famous Rhee smirk crawled across her expression.

“We definitely appreciate it, Dad,” she said, after which she kissed him on his right cheek, then looked down at Heather.

I followed Rhee’s eyes to Heather, saw Heather looking up at Rhee when she blushed slightly. Either she was developing the ESP/silent communication skills that Rhee and I had developed together, or her incredible brain figured out Rhee’s suggestion. Or both.

“Yes, Dad, we do.” Heather then stood way up on her tiptoes and kissed Dad lightly on the lips.

“What is the world coming to. My two hoyden daughters are leading my well-behaved daughter astray.”

Rhee and I snickered.

“Go. Sit down and I’ll serve you minxes.”

We sat at the table, where glasses of juice and water awaited each of us. Dad then brought two plates from the warming oven, each with three large pancakes arranged in an overlapping circle and covered in what looked like a strawberry-blackberry compote. He put one in front of Rhee, the other at Heather’s place. He returned shortly with two more plates, putting one in front of me and the other at his place, though his had only two pancakes.

I dug in. Wow!

“Thanks, Dad. This is scrumptious,” I said.

“Well, just because my football stars need their carbs, doesn’t mean that those carbs need to be bland.”

The exclamations of “Thanks, Dad” from Rhee and Heather were overlapping and were answered by Dad’s “You’re very welcome.”

Once we vacuumed up breakfast, we three went back upstairs to change into our uniforms.

“Ummm,” Heather started saying, as she doffed her shirt.

She then looked over her shoulder at the open door, then stepped over to close it. With a pink face, she started again.

“Umm, does ... I mean, when we were all hugging ... um ... Dad and I ... I kissed him, ummm...”

She looked at the floor, her face reddening as I watched.

“Come on, Heather, spit it out. You’ve got a question and there aren’t stupid questions among us,” Rhee encouraged.

Heather quickly looked up at Rhee, then back at the floor, then at me, her face wearing that dogged expression that she presents when she is trying to get something out about which she’s embarrassed.

“When I kissed Dad, it seemed like he...” she inhaled deeply, let out some of the air, then continued, “got hard.” The next words tumbled out in a rapid stream. “At least, I didn’t notice it before, but it was obvious after I kissed him. Does this happen with you guys? If not, why me?”

Rhee looked at me, I nodded, and then she hugged Heather, then answered.

“It happens with us, but less than it used to in situations like that. Did you like it?”

Heather’s face had become less pink, but that process reversed a bit, and she nodded.

“Okay. You’re cute and sexy. I can’t imagine any male not getting at least a bit excited were you to kiss him. I suggest not worrying about it. You weren’t scared or concerned, were you?”

Heather shook her head emphatically and said, “No. He’s too nice. He would never do anything to me that I didn’t want. Isn’t that right?”

I broke in. “No. He wouldn’t. In all my time with him, he’s never, ever done anything to me that I didn’t want. Also, in all the years that I’ve been bringing attractive girls into this house, he’s never once done anything inappropriate. You know how all the gang feels about him and that they would not at all mind if he crossed some lines, but he never has. I second Rhee’s suggestion about not worrying about it. I’ll add that you can feel free to enjoy it when it happens. Also, while I don’t suggest going overboard, if you really wanted, you could kiss him again some time to see if it happens again.”

“But he’s your dad, you have ... umm ... dibs. I don’t want to annoy you.”

“You won’t. Really. If by some miracle I could have him like I want, I’d definitely be fine with sharing him with my best friends, and you’re one of those. If he’d be willing, of course.”

Heather lurched toward me a bit, but then Rhee released her, so she stepped into me and put her arms around me and hugged me tight.

“You’re wonderful. I cannot imagine any other girl sharing a ... dream boat like your dad.” She then looked into my eyes. “You really would, wouldn’t you?”

When I nodded, she reached up and kissed me, without tongue, but it was not a short kiss, either.

“I love you. I hope that I don’t annoy you by saying it too often, but you, you and Rhee, have made my life so much better. Thank you.”

I felt the jolt through Heather when Rhee’s body smacked into hers, then I felt Rhee’s arms squeeze between Heather’s belly and mine. I extended my arms to include Rhee’s shoulders.

I luxuriated in the hug for a bit, then said, “We should get going.”

Heather quickly kissed me again, then turned and kissed Rhee.

When we arrived at the pitch, only Ann and Mia, and Coach, had preceded us.

As we neared them, Coach asked us, “Big game. Nervous?”

“Nope,” answered Rhee, “confident. We’ve got our new, not-so-secret weapon of a right wing.”

I was a bit dumbfounded when Heather didn’t blush, but punched Rhee softly in the arm. When I looked at Coach, she raised her eyebrows at me in question. I simply tilted my head, raised my eyebrows, and shrugged my shoulders. “Yes,” my actions indicated, “Heather is becoming much more confident.” Coach nodded at me with raised eyebrows. “I agree, and that’s a good thing,” said her actions.

We all began stretching, during which Coach wandered over to the just-arrived GV coach. When Gracey arrived, I saw that Liya was with her, and she came over and hugged Rhee, Heather, and me. More and more of the team arrived and when all were present and Coach had still not returned, I spoke up.

“Gather ‘round.”

“For her horribly ... pretty goal on Tuesday, Tonda gets to lead calisthenics. After that, a nice, easy lap of the field. Tonda?”

In the pre-game huddle after warm-up, Coach started with, “As suggested by Whatshername, you should be confident today, but don’t get cocky. Four weeks ago, we drew at GV with what we thought was a pretty good offense on our side of the ball. Now, we have an up-and-coming star at right wing. Now, we have a suite of pick-’em-at-random-as-they’re-all-good sweepers. Now, we might consider the offense of that time to be a bit weak, as since the previous GV game, the offense is averaging just over eight goals a game. Now, we have an even-more-gelled D, that has given up an average of only one goal per game, with three shoutouts. I think Brianna and Marli are getting bored in front of the goal.”

There was chuckling.

“Yes, the team is playing exceptionally well. However...

DON’T. GET. COCKY!

“Play with confidence, but don’t even begin to think that just because you guys are playing that you’ll win. GV has a very good team, with a very good striker. It’s that striker that is the last item on my agenda.

“I have an idea, but I don’t know how well it will work, as, unfortunately, I didn’t think of it until last night, so we couldn’t practice it. The idea is doubling up, at times, on marking Sanderson. Ultimately, how well my idea works will depend upon how much the offense can keep the ball on their side of the field. Sanderson is not GV’s only scoring threat, but their offense is centered around her. I think that if we can frustrate her, cause her to pass when she might not want to, keep the ball off her feet as much as we can, we may able to put a spike in their O.

“We’re going to be playing something of a shell game involving Rathi, Ann, Gracey, Abby, and Lana, because I want to give Rathi and Ann breathers, as they’re going to spend much of their time on the field marking Sanderson. The idea is that I want front and back coverage of her anytime that she’s in the goal half of our side of the field, and the center half and center fullback are going to provide it. For the wing fullbacks, that means that you’ll have more responsibility than usual to make sure that the middle is defended, so please keep that in mind, all four ... no, five of you.

“It starts anytime that GV brings the ball upfield. The center half will stick to Sanderson from the centerline, or as soon thereafter as she can get to her. If and when she gets halfway down our side, the center fullback will join in the coverage of Sanderson. I want the coverage to force her to give up the ball. I don’t really care where it goes, as long as it’s not in her possession. Their right wing is a bit better than their left, so if we can force her to pass left, that would be best. However, it’s not that critical, so don’t try to force it and let her loose somewhere. Like Rhee would, she will make us pay for such a mistake.

“Rathi and Ann start as usual, however, Abby will start at right fullback. Gracey will come in at center back when Rathi comes off and Ann moves forward to center half. When Rathi returns, Ann will come out. When Ann comes in, Gracey and Abby come out, Lana coming in at right back. That means, Abby, when Ann comes in, you come out. Lana, that means you go in when Ann does. Have all of you got that straight?”

With various nods and verbal acknowledgements, Coach continued.

“Offense. If you have a chance to score rapidly, on a streak or whatever, please take it. However, I’d like you to chew up what time you can with tiki taka looking for good chances and strong offensive presses. The more time we keep the ball, the more time we spend on their side of the field – particularly, in the goal half of their side of the field, the easier the defense will have it in throttling Sanderson. So, fullbacks, lobs over the top are fine, if they’re on the mark and we get a good chance out of it. Midfielders, I want you thinking a bit more about defense than offense, but I also want you to support the time-killing efforts of tiki taka. Again, keeping the ball on their side of the field, in our possession, is also defense. In fact, it’s the most effective defense. Literally, if they don’t have the ball, they cannot score.

“Beth and Lissa, you’ll be trading on field and off field between you frequently. However, when you’re not on the field, I want you at my elbow, helping me keep track of, particularly, the apparent states of Rathi and Ann. I’ll have this little whiteboard to keep track of the various substitution times, which will help us gauge, in a gross fashion, when one of them might need a breather.

“Kanda and Dakota. I want you two at my elbow, also. I’ll probably be subbing you two in occasionally, to give Emma and Zala breathers, but not at the same time. If you’re not on the field, I want you with me, helping keep track of things, along with Lissa or Beth. This is going to be complicated, so, both of you, tell me right now if you understand the plan and what the logistics are. If you don’t, that’s fine, we can go through it again, but I want you to understand it, else you won’t be able to help me as much.”

The two of them looked at each other, and Dakota said, “You do it. I get it, but you can probably describe it in less time.” Kanda nodded.

“Front-and-back coverage on Sanderson on our side, center half and center back. Rathi starting at center half and on field in that position two of every three shifts. Ann starting at center fullback and on field two of every three shifts, moving to center half when Rathi goes off and alternating shifts off field with her, Gracey filling in at center back for the two of three shifts when Ann is not there. When Rathi returns, Ann comes off. When Ann returns Gracey and Abby come off, Lana comes in at right back. Beth and Lissa replacing each other. Somewhat frequent subs for wing midfielders. You didn’t say anything about the front line.”

“Excellent, Kanda. Really, that was a good synopsis. I’ll have to keep that in mind for future need. Sophia, you’ll probably get some time giving Zahira breathers, so please stay focused, and watch what the D is doing and what their O is doing when you’re not on the field. Padme, with Alex out sick, you’re probably going to get time in a variety of frontline positions as a sub, so please keep track of what our O does and their D’s response while you’re on the sideline.

“I would not have tried this, without practicing it extensively first – to say nothing of no practice at all, with any other team that I’ve had. However, this is, in addition to the best team that I’ve had, it’s also the smartest, most-flexible team I’ve had, and I bet that those two aspects are correlated, though your general level of talent is probably involved there somewhere. If we think that this effort isn’t working, then we can revert to the normal D, though with Ann having primary responsibility for Sanderson, as in the previous GV game.

“Final hit. Offense. The longer you keep the ball, the better off we’ll be, though please balance that with scoring. Remember that goal that Heather scored last week when Sedgwick’s D got lulled by a bout of tiki taka. That’s the kind of thing that needs to happen today. Frequently would be nice.”

There was chuckling.

“Beth, I think that you had something; go for it.”

“Thanks. We’ve now run The Thing of Beauty a couple of times and scored off it both times. Charlize, er, Sanderson is a soccer fanatic, so she’ll have heard about it somewhere. I would not be surprised if they’ve got a similar kickoff play, that is, one designed to score quickly. What they don’t have is a speed-demon at either of the two wings, though their right wing has some game. I suggest that on any kick-off of theirs, and, hopefully, they’ll get a lot of ‘em... [there was chuckling], we should be prepared for that. I think that the sweeper should glue herself to Sanderson on any kickoff, in addition to our center half’s coverage, Rathi’s or Ann’s. I also think that our left half should go with their right wing wherever she goes on a kickoff. We can quickly switch back to normal MO for sweeper and left half once we see what they’re doing, particularly if it looks like we scotched their plan.”

Coach responded. “Good idea. Lissa, please keep that in mind. Whoever’s at left half – Emma, Kanda, Dakota, see to the right wing when you’re at left half. Beth, do you have a thought for a kickoff play if we get the toss?”

“I have. Given your direction about keeping control on their side, I think that we should start doing so at the start. Sending it back to Rathi gives us the most options, and if she can get it, by herself or by passing forward, into their side of the field, we could try for a break immediately or allow tiki taka to uncover a chance. Personally, I wouldn’t mind our first possession taking a couple minutes off the clock.”

“Okay. Let’s do that. I see the officials heading this way, so stand down, get fluids, stay limber.”

We lost the toss and kicked off as we hoped. We did not get a goal on the play, nor did we knock a couple minutes off the clock. Their D was pretty tight, and they obviously knew something about Heather, as she was marked fairly tightly. Of course, if they were going to mark both Rhee and Heather tightly, we’d break out elsewhere, as there are only so many defensive personnel. If they pulled their offense back to help on D, then their O will suffer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.