Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 34

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

July 30, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

[Written July 31]

I woke in the wee hours of the morning to a loud, very loud, crash of thunder, to realize that Mom might have had a good suggestion. I can feel the close presence of both my lovers, as I obviously wound up in the middle last night.

“That’s a crazy storm out there,” Heather said quietly from my right. “I’ve been listening to it for a while. I’m sort of glad that the last boom woke you up. I’ve been wanting to share this.”

“How did you know I was awake?”

“Your breathing changed.”

A brilliant flash preceded another loud report. Rhee continued to breathe heavily or snore lightly, whichever it was. Then, Heather’s statement replayed in my mind.

“You wanted to share this? Why?”

“I love storms. There’s something just so ... so otherworldly about them, though I know that that adverb doesn’t really fit, given that storms are definitely of this world. Storms make my mother nervous and my sister is afraid of them. I’ve never had anyone to share watching a good night-time electrical storm.”

“I like storms, too. If Rhee were awake, we could sit on that side of the bed and watch it. Or we could go to the dining room.”

“And leave Rhee here?”

“No, but sometimes it’s hard to wake her. We should at least give her a chance.”

I rolled onto my left side and jostled Rhee, fortuitously just when another flash-and-boom happened.

“What? What? Oh, what time is it?”

“Middle of the night. Do you want to watch the storm with Heather and me? I thought that I might see if the others are interested, too.”

“What? Storm?”

FLASH! BOOM!

“Oh! Sure. I know Liya likes storms. I don’t know about Gracey.”

“Okay. Heather, you wanna get the others up? If they get up, we could go down to the dining room, though we might want to put at least long Ts on if we do that.”

Heather responded by bounding up out of bed and heading to the other bedroom.

“G’mornin’, Rhee. Sorry to wake you up, but I wanted to give you a chance to say yea or nay rather than just abandoning you.”

“Thanks, Beth. I love you. You can always wake me up, though I know that I sometimes don’t wake easily.”

Heather returned.

“They’re awake and dressing, if you want to call it that.”

The three of us donned t-shirts and met Gracey and Liya in the hall.

“Hang on,” I whispered, “I’m getting a couple comforters.” I re-considered things, then said, “Rhee, would you get the comforter out of our closet. Gracey, could you get the one out of your room. I’ll get the two from the storage room. Oh, and Heather and Liya, would you grab as many...”

FLASH! BOOM!

“As many...”

FLASH! BOOM!

“As many pillows as you can manage?”

Once we’d all returned to the hallway outside my room, we tiptoed downstairs and to the dining room.

I whispered, “Let’s turn the table 90 degrees and we can lie on it to watch.”

We quietly moved all eight chairs to the walls among the credenzas, etc.; moved the few items on the table to one or more of the chairs; and then the five of us lifted and rotated the large, heavy table and placed it right at the window. Once we set it back down perpendicular to its usual orientation, I spread one of the comforters on it and Rhee laid out another on top of that one.

FLASH! CRASH! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

“WOW! That was great,” Heather exclaimed quietly.

“Yeah! Absolutely wicked,” agreed Liya.

I could see Liya’s bright white teeth in the darkness of the dining room, those teeth implying that gorgeous smile of hers. The others climbed upon the table and laid out, Rhee leaving me a place between her and Heather, who was in the middle. I opened and spread one of the remaining two comforters on Heather, Liya, and Gracey, then climbed into my spot, where Rhee helped me open and spread the last comforter over us and Heather. Our feet, particularly Rhee’s and mine, hung off the edge, but that wasn’t a real problem when lying on my belly.

As if to thank us for the audience, as soon as we were ensconced comfortably – at least as comfortably as we could be – on the table, the skies put on a spectacular light show, with at least six lightning bolts in less than 12 seconds. After a brief intermission, the light show was phenomenal, going on and on and on, probably averaging a bolt every few seconds for nearly a half-hour.

We were speechless, though not soundless, oohing and ahing over the most-incredible electric show any of us had ever seen. After that first half-hour, the show tapered off over the next hour or so, though I do not recall the storm ending.

I woke to what sounded something like a brook, but after listening further and thinking, I figured that it was the Moms that were murmuring. I was on my left side, with Rhee, I assumed, draped over my back and with Heather curled into me. I cracked my right eye and turned my head a bit and beheld the Moms.

Carol said quietly, “Lightning show, I presume.”

I nodded my head briefly.

“I was startled when I first looked in,” said Sandy equally quietly, “but I quickly figured out what that big mass on the table was.”

“I’m amazed that you were all still asleep and that no one had fallen off the table,” Carol added. “Oh, to be young, again.”

“Wha ... uhh ... what time is it,” I finally got my mouth to say.

“Nearly 9:00.”

I shook my head. “No. Too dark for 9:00.”

Carol said, “Listen.”

Oh, it was pouring down rain. That would explain the darkness at 9 am in July at mid(-ish) latitude in the northern hemisphere.

I happened to be looking at Heather’s face when her eyes popped open, an action that was immediately followed by a gamine grin, and then by widening eyes.

“Did you just remember the light show,” I asked her.

“Yeah,” she whispered. “God, that was incredible! I’d never seen anything like that. I love you, Beth. Thanks for getting everyone to share that with me. It was good in the ten minutes or so that I was watching it before you woke, but it was so much better to be able to share it with my friends, the four best friends that a girl could have. I’ve had some great nights with you and Rhee, but that was the most wonderful night of my life.”

She then leaned in and lightly kissed me on the lips. My only reaction, other than to kiss her back, was to cut my eyes to the right once, then again. She got the message, turning her head, I turned my head to follow her eyes.

“Morning, Moms.”

“Good morning, Heather, Dear,” Sandy replied. “We, too, watched the light show last night and slept late, though not as late as you girls. We haven’t eaten. Would you girls be interested in brunch at Granny Brown’s?”

“That sounds fine by me,” replied Heather. “I’m pretty hungry.”

Before Mom could ask me directly, I said, “Count me in.”

“Okay. Why don’t you see about getting the girls up? If one or more of you want to use our shower, feel free, as we’ve showered. Perhaps we could leave in ... oh, 45 minutes.”

“Brunch sounds good to me, Sandy.”

“Is your compadre in crime awake, Gracey?”

“I don’t think so, but she will be soon.”

“Okay, we’ll leave you to it. Charlie went to the office for something and he’ll be back about 9:30, so if you’re under-dressed on the way to and from the shower, you won’t have to worry about him. Not that it seems that you don’t want him to see you under-dressed.”

Mom followed that with something of a snicker.

After brunch, we seven girls took two cars to go shopping. Some of us needed an item for tonight’s show, while Carol needed an entire outfit. Before we left, Sandy and Liya had been talking about making suitable items, so, as well as the store we hit yesterday, we visited a fabric store. Upon our return, we spent much of the afternoon in the sewing room, otherwise known as Liya and Gracey’s bedroom.

I was nervous about the show. No, I was more anxious than nervous, particularly when Sandy was helping Liya and me with depilatory on our pubic hair. My outfit tonight would look silly with half my patch sticking out and with the rest of it bulging out the material, not that I have a huge or dense patch. Liya’s would look only marginally less silly. Mom said that unless we did it regularly, the hair growing back in after shaving would itch like crazy. So, depilatory. It worked quite well.

Dad’s dinner of fresh corn and barbecued ribs, both grilled in the back yard, got my mind entirely off my nervousness. We ate on the deck, and I polished off six ribs and three ears of corn. Man, I love corn season!

After we bused the table and cleaned the kitchen, not that it needed much, Heather and Rhee handed invitations for tonight’s show to Dad and Sandy, respectively; start time of 7:00. Dad and Sandy disappeared into their bedroom, while the rest of us trooped upstairs to get dressed in last night’s show clothes and to bundle up tonight’s and take them to the kitchen

We drew lots for tonight’s order of appearance after Carol got the show started: Gracey, Rhee, Liya, Heather, me. Carol might as well not be wearing that dress shirt for all that it hid her chest. The material was opaque enough only to make for a fuzzy, out-of-focus view of her large tits. Her large nipples, however, were mostly in focus poking the tight shirt out. Down below, she was wearing a brief black bikini panty that was visible through the tails of the shirt.

Gracey was standing at the wall playing spy; we decided that there was no reason to kneel while doing that job. Mom had led Dad to the living room from their room via the mud room so that he didn’t see us in the kitchen.

“They’re down and comfy,” Gracey said. “Uh, she’s wearing the same outfit as you, Carol.”

“Of course. We had more time for planning, and we are sister wives.”

Carol exited to the imaginary catwalk. She gave her clothing spiel and reminded Dad that he needed to have each of the models stand or sit, or lie in whatever way he required in order to best see the aspect of the model’s clothing in which he was most interested.

“Sit astraddle my lap so I can see how well that shirt shows off your breasts.”

Shortly thereafter, Gracey gasped. “He kissed them, her boobs. Once each.”

“Well,” I said, “they are married, but that’s still interesting. He’s never done anything overtly sexual in front of you before, right?”

“No.”

I turned to Liya, who shook her head.

I thought furiously, but I couldn’t remember him doing anything like that before our recent household changes. “What does that mean,” I thought to myself, “and does it have any bearing on us girls?”

Gracey exited the kitchen and Rhee took her place peeking around the wall. “Beth,” she asked quietly, “does that mean something?”

“I don’t know. It probably means something, but I don’t know what that would be.”

I said that last for the benefit of Heather and Liya, but I suspected that it does have a bearing on us, and that we might be in for a little surprise tonight. I returned my attention to the living room just in time to hear Dad.

“Please straddle my lap so that I can see how well that, excuse the pun, holey shirt shows off your beautiful breasts.”

All four of us poked our right eyes around the wall, quite a feat, considering the geometry required. It was a good thing we did, as we all saw Dad ... DAD lean in and kiss Gracey. I also noticed that he was not tucked into the corner of the couch, but more toward the middle, with Mom curled into his right side like Carol was last night. Even from here, I could see Mom’s left breast reasonably well through her dress shirt. I thought, “Were the translucent shirts that the two women were wearing a ploy concocted by Mom to elevate Dad’s libido? He seems ... umm ... more carefree with the show tonight. I wonder if he’ll ask to see Gracey’s breasts.” And speak of the devil.

“Charlie, they’re yours for the asking. You look like you really want them.”

“I do, Gracey. I really do, but I can’t.”

“Just ask. Anytime.”

She then leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips and retreated, coming back to the kitchen with a bit of extra wiggle in her walk. When she got to the kitchen, Rhee started down the catwalk.

“It may not be tonight, but Dad is going to ask. And soon. He wanted my breasts. Really wanted them.”

In a similar whisper, I answered, “I don’t doubt it, Gracey. I also agree that it will be soon.”

“I know. I’m so turned on.”

“Oh, Gracey,” whispered Liya, “I don’t know what it will feel like for me when he asks, but I’m getting really excited ... and turned on ... for you. You’ll be the first of us to do something sexy with Dad.”

I held my tongue, of course.

“Oh, my,” Liya whispered. “Dad just kissed Rhee, and not just a peck. He was looking at her breasts and looked like he might kiss them, but kissed her lips, instead. They’re still at it.”

“Still,” I asked a few seconds later.

“Yup.”

“Wow,” Heather said quietly. “I hope that he’s going to kiss everyone. I’ve gotten to give him a couple of short kisses, but I’d like a better one.”

“She’s coming back.”

Liya stepped out once Rhee passed her. Rather than just Heather, who was the spy this turn, all four of us were peeking. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Gracey was naked. That took me aback a bit, but then remembered that we had another outfit each to model. I whispered at her.

“Being pretty brave there, girl.”

“Yeah, but I’m so turned on. I’m going to stay like this until right before my next turn. It’s so exciting being naked and watching Dad.”

“I’ll do it, too,” Rhee responded. I could tell that she was divesting herself of clothes as we stood or leaned or kneeled here.

“Me, three, once I get back” whispered Heather.

“Please lie across our laps so that I can inspect the way these shorts show off your wonderfully exquisite ass.”

Gracey inhaled loudly, but whispered, “OH. MY. GOD. He’s looking at her butt in his lap. That turns me on. Liya must be going crazy!”

A few seconds later, “Fuck! He almost touched her ass. He looked like he really wanted it. Oh, god. Oh, god. Oh, god. Things are changing. Beth! What’s gonna happen?”

“I don’t know, Gracey, I’ve never seen him like this, making an obvious move to touch like that with all of you here, even though he did abort it.”

Liya sat up at Dad’s suggestion, then he leaned in and kissed her, apparently like he had kissed Rhee. No apparent tongue, but it went on for a while.

“That’s the first time that he’s really kissed her. Oh, GOD! What’s going to happen tonight or, more likely, on our third fashion show?”

“I don’t know, Gracey. I don’t know.”

Liya was returning. Heather, in her tight, gray, velour minidress, inhaled deeply, held it, then let it go in preparation for her turn. Once Liya passed her, she started out.

“Hey, you’re naked,” Liya said quietly.

“Yeah. We have to change outfits and I just decided that it was too wonderful being naked here watching Dad, so decided to not dress until it’s nearly my turn, again.”

“I’m down with that, Girl!” Once she was naked, she said, “That kiss was incredible. I want more. Did you see that he almost touched my ass? Oh, god. How wonderful would that have been?” Liya turned to look at me. “Your mom didn’t seem to mind, not at all, about my butt parked face up in Dad’s lap. She had her Mona Lisa smile on. What’s with that? I almost didn’t lie there, because I thought that she’d get mad, but I saw that smile, so I did it. I’m surprised that I didn’t leak on his lap. I was so turned on knowing that he was studying my ass. Rhee, I now know exactly what you meant when you said that you’d be willing to show him everything. Right now, I would, too. I would also let him do anything he wanted to or with me. With or without an audience of all my friends. I want him so much! OH GOD!”

Due to Liya’s outburst, we missed Dad’s request for Heather, but we all looked to see her lying on their laps. Unlike Liya, she had her torso in Dad’s lap, and Dad was staring at her pretty little titties in that soft, tight dress. We all inhaled as his hand moved. The change of direction was subtle, but he turned a move that initially appeared to be toward those titties into a stroke of her hair. He then insinuated his hand behind her back and lifted her head to his and began kissing her. Heather pressed her titties into his chest and reached her left arm behind his neck and kissed him back.

Without taking my eyes off them, I whispered, “Be ready for anything on the next round. Dad’s really loosening up.” I looked at Gracey and said, “The next turn may be it, Girl. Think about what you want your reaction to be.”

She looked me in the eyes, swallowed conspicuously, then nodded.

“Remember, you don’t have to do anything. It’s your choice.”

“Oh, but I want it, so much! Like Liya, I would let him do whatever to or with me. Right in front of his wife ... wives, or whatever. I want him!”

I nodded at her, then looked up to see Heather returning. I mimicked her actions at the start of her strut.

Like last night, I walked with long strides, letting my legs be completely uncovered in turn. After Carol’s spiel about my dress, Dad made his request.

“Please lie with your back in Sandy’s lap and your butt in mine so that I can see your exquisite legs in that dress.”

I did as he asked but didn’t manage to end up with both legs bare.

“May I,” he asked.

I nodded, and he spread the tails of my dress so that he could see my legs uncovered. I could feel his hard cock against my right hip. After a minute, he asked me to roll over, so I did.

“May I,” he asked again.

“Yes.”

He lifted the tail of the dress up and exposed the backs of my legs nearly to my ass. Oh, God. I feel like I am leaking on him. I began wondering if he would kiss me like the others. I am his daughter, so I was not at all sure. I then felt his hands begin to roll my torso over, presumably so that I could get up. I rolled with it, sat up in his lap, then stood. However, I immediately straddled his lap. I could feel a breeze on my pussy, so suspected that it was uncovered, but no one could see it. I then leaned into him and plastered my mouth to his. The kiss was fucking incredible! No tongue, but lots of action, and his hands roamed my back over the dress. I was not going to stop. Unfortunately, he did. I was breathing heavily but managed to stand and return to the kitchen.

As I passed Gracey on my way into the kitchen, I saw her in a white wraparound skirt that could not have been more than six inches from top to bottom. Her torso was nearly unrelieved skin, interrupted only by the tight hot pink band that Sandy and Liya had made. It was only two inches wide and was centered on her nipples. She started into the living room, er ... down the catwalk.

I had already been unbuttoning my dress on my way to the kitchen, so once I cleared the entryway, I doffed it, placed it on the table, and hurried back to the entryway with the others ... just in time. Gracey was straddling Dad’s lap, her face focused on his. She leaned in and kissed him, Mom’s face not a foot from the meeting of their lips. Carol, who had stood off to the side for the first round was now seated to Dad’s right, and she was watching the kiss from close range. The kiss went on for about a minute before Gracey pulled back, then surprised all of us. She raised her arms straight over her head.

“Oh, god, Gracey. May I?”

She nodded her head, emphatically. Dad pulled his left arm from around Mom’s shoulders and reached both hands up and gently pulled the pink band up, exposing both breasts in their entirety. While his eyes were locked on Gracey’s chest, his hands continued lifting the band up her arms and off. Gracey, breathing heavily, lowered her arms. Dad leaned in and kissed her; she attacked him. She plastered her chest against his, wrapped her arms around him, and leaned into the kiss, quickly ramping it up from more-than-a-peck to fire. Dad put his arms round Gracey, his hands rubbing up and down her back.

After a minute or so, Carol interrupted them.

“While watching you guys is fun, we’ve got four more models that are anxious to strut their stuff.”

Gracey, seemingly quite reluctantly, pulled away. Instead of standing, she turned around, put her back to Dad’s chest, placed her legs outside Dad’s, and leaned her head against his right shoulder. Dad’s arms were still wrapped around her, but now his hands were on her belly. I wonder if his hands are itching to move upward.

Dad, who had been ogling Gracey’s breasts, looked at her face. They leaned toward each other and kissed again, this one short. Dad pulled away, then nodded at Carol.

“Next, we have Rhee wearing a white backless top and matching short, low-rise, wraparound skirt. The sides of the top are open; the material is slightly translucent.”

That was Carol’s catwalk-ese for a top that showed extensive naked side boob and allowed a vague view of her breasts, with her areolae obvious and that the skirt covered from just above her mons to just below her pussy. When she was standing. It is the same skirt that Gracey is wearing, which occasioned Rhee’s comment.

“Hey, Gracey. Nice view down there.”

From our entryway angle, we couldn’t see up Gracey’s skirt, but it was obvious that Rhee, standing in front of her, could.

“It’s nothing you haven’t seen before. But that reminds me.” She turned her head to look at Dad. “Charlie, you just have to ask if you want to see anything else of me.”

Dad kissed her and said, “I’d love to, Gracey, but I’m conflicted as it is.”

“There’s no reason to feel conflicted. You have not done anything that I didn’t want you to do. In fact, I’d love it if you stripped me naked and had your way with me.”

“Oh, god, Gracey. You don’t know how much I want that. But...”

“I know. Thanks, Charlie.”

With that, Gracey settled back down as if she were planning on staying there for the rest of the day.

“How do you want me, Dad,” Rhee asked.

“Why don’t you stand sideways so I can ogle your expanse of unhidden breast. Either the right one or the left one, I’m not picky.”

Rhee turned to show Dad her left side, which also enabled her to look at us in the entryway. I watched a smirk crawl onto her face as she lifted her left arm straight up. We couldn’t see what effect that had from the entryway, but I assumed that it exposed more of her left breast, an assumption that seemed to be borne out by Gracey’s next action. She sat up in Dad’s lap, reached a hand to Rhee, and pulled her left breast out of the side of the top.

“Now there are three boobs to see, directly, not like your wives’ mostly visible boobs in those shirts. If you ask Rhee to turn this way, I can pull the other breast out for you to see. I’m sure she won’t mind.”

“Let me think about that, Gracey. What do you think about Rhee’s lovely breast there? Wouldn’t it be fun to play with it?”

“Oh, certainly.”

With that, Gracey reached up and began fondling Rhee’s left breast, rubbing it all over, touching the nipple.

“You know, Charlie, that you can play with mine for the asking. I’m also sure that Rhee won’t mind if you play with hers. You could ask her.”

“Perhaps, another day. Rhee, would you turn so that I can see the side of your other lovely breast?”

As soon as Rhee did so, Gracey pulled it out of the shirt. Rhee didn’t so much as flinch. After Gracey bared Rhee’s left breast, I had no doubt that if Rhee turned, Gracey would bare the other one. Then Gracey went one better.

“Rhee,” she said, “lean down here, please.”

Ohmigod! I suspected what was coming and that suspicion was right. When Rhee bent over, her large, firm breasts almost in Dad’s face, Gracey lifted the hem of the shirt and lifted it over Rhee’s breasts and took it off her. Now Dad had two topless girls right in front of him.

“That’s better,” Gracey said, “don’t you think, Charlie?”

“Well, that was a nice top, but, yes, that is better. Rhee’s breasts really are luscious, don’t you think?’

“Yeah. I’ve always been a little jealous of hers, but I really like mine, too.”

“So, do I, Gracey. They’re beautiful.”

“Did you notice that Rhee and I are wearing the same skirt. Do you know what Rhee’s wearing underneath it?” When Dad shook his head, she said, “The same as me. Do you want to see? Either of us? For me, all you need do is ask. I’ll bet Rhee would let you see, too, if you asked.”

I had never seen Gracey like this. This must be Gracey in uber-turned-on mode. I wonder if she is leaking on Dad.

“Not right now. We should probably let Rhee go so the other models can show us what they’ve got.”

“Yeah, I guess. Rhee, are you mad at me for doing that?”

“No. I really liked it.”

Rhee then bent over and kissed Gracey briefly on the lips, then did the same to Dad, then turned and came back to the kitchen. Liya started down the catwalk before I could ask her about Gracey or warn her about ... well ... Gracey. She probably didn’t need the warning, though.

“Wow, Rhee, how did that feel to get partially stripped in front of Dad,” Heather asked.

“It was crazy good. I don’t know what’s going on with Gracey. I’ve never seen her like this.”

“My thoughts, exactly,” I inserted. “Do you think that this is Gracey hopped up on arousal and adrenalin?”

Rhee turned to me. “I think it must be. Heather, was she like this on Wednesday night when they were doing you?”

“Not really. I’ve never seen Gracey speak so much, particularly such relatively inane things. I think she’s flying, and it couldn’t be on anything other than what Beth suggested: She’s more turned on than any time that I’ve seen. Do you think she’ll defrock Liya, too?”

With that reminder, I turned back to the show. Liya was wearing a tight black dress shirt cropped an inch below her breasts. It was slightly translucent, so that, up close, you could see the darker areas that were her areolae. That was paired with a colorful, animal-print, low-rise boyshort that was so cheeky that it exposed about half of that gorgeous ass. She had just started into a pirouette. I watched Dad’s eyebrows rise a bit when he saw that ass. Gracey was leaned back on Dad’s right shoulder, again, being more like herself. Well, like herself except for lounging in a man’s lap wearing only a very short skirt. Though I hadn’t thought of it before, her bare ass is probably right up against what must be Dad’s iron-hard cock.

“Oh, Liya. Please turn the other way so that I can ogle your incredibly luscious ass in those crazy shorts. Yes, like that. God, it’s exquisite. I just want to kiss all over it.”

Liya looked over her shoulder at Dad, whose eyes were riveted to her ass.

“Like Gracey said, Charlie. All you have to do is ask and you can do whatever you want with my ass ... or any other part of me.”

“Oh, god, Liya, don’t tempt me like that. I’m having trouble keeping myself from fondling Gracey’s beautiful breasts. You two, hell, you five are so hard to resist. You’re all so damned sexy, each in her own way. If I were to start on Gracey or you, I’d probably be taken away in a stupor, a sex-induced stupor.”

As Dad said this, he wrapped his arms back around Gracey, his right forearm nearly touching the bottom of her breasts.

“Okay, Liya,” he continued, “please turn around so I can look at your firm tummy, perhaps see your incredible smile.”

Liya turned around with that smile already glowing. I’m a little surprised that Dad didn’t do something overtly sexual with one of them. That smile is disarming.

Gracey sat up, forcing Dad’s arms to loosen his hold on her midriff a bit. She indicated to Liya that she wanted to whisper something to her. When Liya bent over, Gracey quickly lifted Liya’s shirt over her breasts and began trying to tug it off her. Liya was probably expecting the move, as she didn’t flinch, simply let Gracey pull on the shirt and lift her arms to make Gracey’s job easier.

“Charlie,” Gracey asked, “what do you think of Liya’s breasts? They’re smaller, but I really like them.”

As she was ending her sentence, she lightly rubbed Liya’s left breast. I really wanted to see Liya’s face. Since she let Gracey strip her of her top, I’m sure that she wasn’t mad. But what was she feeling? I guess that I’ll get a chance to ask soon.

“I think they’re lovely. Oh, Liya, I have always loved your ass, but your breasts are lovely in their own right. Thank you, so much, for the sight of them.”

“Thanks, Charlie. You may see them anytime. All you need do is ask. Do you want to take my shorts off me and see all of my ass? Just ask. Gracey and I have talked. For asking, you may have whatever you want from either of us.”

In all this, both Sandy and Carol had been silent, yet hyper aware, watching everything closely. Sandy’s head was turned away from us at the entryway looking at Liya. But I could see Carol’s eyes wandering around, looking at Liya’s face, her breasts, at Charlie, at Gracey’s breasts. The corners of her lips were turned up a bit. She was obviously not angry, not even annoyed. Then I noticed that she had her right leg crossed over her left knee and she was bouncing the lower part of that leg up and down. Apparently, Carol was turned on. Given what Mom/Supplicant had told me the other night, I had no doubt that Mom was excited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.