Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 39

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Authorial note: This chapter is huge and, because of its size, I had originally split it into three parts, all of which were chapters in the SOL listing for this story (39.1, 39.2, and 39.3). For those just getting to this chapter for the first time: Beware, it is >34,000 words long.

August 8, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

[Written August 9, 13]

“Mistress, please wake up.”

I was groggy, but something about that sentence cleared some of that grogginess. Cleared enough of it, that I realized the import of the first word. I opened my eyes. Yes, Mom was ... Supplicant was there, her head mere inches from mine.

I thought, “How is she on that side of the bed? The bed’s against my outside wall.”

I thought further, then realized where I was.

“Shit! I hope nobody heard her but me,” I thought frantically.

I slowly disentangled myself from Rhee, looking over the panoply of bedmates. That provided a calming effect, particularly seeing Heather snuggled so tightly into Dad’s left side, her arm on his chest.

I looked back at Supplicant, then slowly rose from the mattress, and headed upstairs. Supplicant followed. Once in my room, I turned to her and indicated that she should talk.

“Mistress, I apologize for waking you, but I did not know when else we might meet.”

I nodded my acceptance of her words; she continued.

“Mistress, I am ... Sandy is distraught. She made a huge error and is afraid that her life will crumble to ruins. She is willing to make nearly any concession to return the family to some approximation of the state of life before her error.”

“The Go5 wish to get over this hump, also, and had planned for a wide-ranging discussion about the family tonight. Would it be possible that Sandy and Carol can get the day, or, at least, the afternoon off? We can wait until this evening, but I think everyone’s minds will be happier the sooner that we can get this settled.”

“Sandy can almost certainly arrange that. I think that Carol can. I will discuss it with both.”

“That would be excellent, Supplicant. Be aware that I may have need of discussion with you after the family discussion.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.”

I then put my arms around her and said, “I love you, Mom. We’ll get through this.”

Mom broke down, sobbing on my shoulder. Amongst the sobs she got out, “I’m so sorry, Beth. I’ve been putting my interests above those of the rest of the family. I’ll do almost anything to fix it.”

“You didn’t sleep, did you?”

“I couldn’t. I was so worried. Charlie never returned. I heard everyone cumming, even Charlie. I was so worried that I’d lost all.”

“Put your mind at ease about all of that. We want most of what you want. We just want some of it on our terms and not all that much of it. If you and Carol can accept our very few requests, everything will go back nearly to the way it was. Why don’t you call or send a text or whatever you have to do to get the morning off, then go get some sleep? You’ll be better for it. We can all meet sometime after lunch in the living room. I think that finding agreement will not take long.” I paused, then said, “It would probably be best if you and Dad could talk and come to some agreement before the whole family meets.”

Mom nodded her head against me, then looked up. “Thanks, Beth. I will take your suggestion.” She kissed my cheek, disengaged, then headed back downstairs.

I looked at the time. Fuck! It was only 5:30, and I was wide awake. I dithered for a bit, then decided that I might as well start writing up yesterday, as that was going to take quite a while. I was interrupted a little after 7 when Heather came in.

“Where’d you go? Well, I see that it was here. Why’d you go?”

“Mom woke me, needing to talk. If Carol can get the morning off, we’ll all meet after lunch in the living room.”

“Okay. Thanks, Beth, for being our guardian angel. This is why we usually let you lead. You’re so good at it.”

I rolled my eyes at her, and she hugged me.

“I’ve had some wonderful nights with you and Rhee but falling asleep and then waking up in Dad’s arms, well, arm, was ... wonderful. You know, I need to find more superlatives. I find myself using and reusing the same ones. My speech is getting a bit boring, with all this wonderfulness in my life.”

I laughed with her. Her presence here, while I was writing suggested that I needed to make another crucial decision.

“I’m off to the shower. For some odd reason, I smell like sex. Would you know why that would be?”

I snorted. “Off with you, little girl!”

I got to a good stopping point and closed the file. Yeah, I needed to make another decision.

“There you are,” Rhee said as she saw me come out of the stairwell.

I nodded at her, then, seeing that there was copious empty space around her on the mattress, I ran and tossed myself into the air, landing with an “oompf” next to her. Before she could get out the expected tongue-in-cheek complaint, I introduced the subject, myself.

“I’m sorry that you woke up alone, Rhee. Mom woke me before 5:30. We had a chat upstairs and then I decided to do some writing.” The last bit I said almost inaudibly.

I turned to Gracey and Liya at the other side of the extensive stretch of mattress, then log rolled over to them.

“What’d you think about waking up curled into Dad, Gracey?”

“Oh, that was spectacular. I woke before Heather’s alarm and just lay here reveling in just being here; my right arm on Dad’s belly, snuggled into his right side; and with Liya snuggled into me at my back, her right hand on my breast. I went for full decadent by lightly holding Dad’s cock. I would pay good money to be able to wake in that situation, again.”

“I don’t think that you’ll have to pay, but I think that we might be able to arrange that every once in a while.”

I looked at Liya. “I hope you had a good night, too.”

“I did. Thanks for specifically inviting me to join you. I might not have without that invitation.”

“As I told you last night, it’s almost always better with all of us. I need to eat and shower, not necessarily in that order. The four of us then need to get together to make a proposal for the Moms ... and Dad, I suppose. It’s come to me that he’s got a side in this of his own. The two Moms want mostly the same thing. We five also mostly want the same thing or things. Dad ... I think he’s conflicted. I think that he’d like to have it all, but then, who wouldn’t? I think that he’d like to have freer access to us but is worried that such will alienate his wives. I do think that he’ll come down on our side a bit more than on their side, though the ‘sides’ do not differ much at all in what they want, only in how the Moms get what they want. And, Liya, I think that you should present our proposal.”

Liya opened her mouth, I think, to object, but she closed it. She obviously thought furiously for a bit, then responded.

“You’re thinking that the Moms need to know that any one of us can lead, that it’s not you leading us into the various things into which we get ourselves. They need to see that they have to treat all of us as they treat you. We are as capable, in many respects, as you are. If that’s your reasoning, I see it and agree with it. I also see that you’re whacking two heads with one slap, as I was the one that was wronged, precipitating the crisis. If I was the one wronged, then I should propose the not-very-punitive solution.

“There is one point about which I believe we all agree, but I will not agree to any proposal that does not include that point. We must be allowed to initiate sex with Dad, at least occasionally, and he must be allowed to initiate sex with us. I will not go back to having it all handed to us by the Moms.”

There was certainly unanimity in the room. Heather would not worry all that much about it, but she would certainly agree with being able to jump Dad’s bones occasionally. We broke for a simple breakfast of cold cereal and bananas. Rhee and I showered together; Liya and Gracey showered after us. Afterward, we got together to hash over the high points of what would be our proposal. We decided not to put parameters on the term “occasionally’ when it came to us or Dad initiating sex. We agreed that there were simply times that were just “right,” and it would be annoying to have to forego them solely because we had used up our “allotment” of initiations in whatever given time period. We agreed that we’d have to be careful with those, as we could see “right” getting more-and-more inclusive.

Carol had gone to work for the morning, promising to be back sometime not long after noon. Mom took the whole day, though she’d have to cover some of her second’s time in exchange. Liya decided, after some dithering, to go with us to practice.

After stretching and warmup, we had a longer-than-typical bout of shooting practice. Heather began it by again going over outside-foot shooting, but that became a session in which she explained and demonstrated the usefulness of outside-foot passing. Coach let the session evolve with little input from her. She had Civia pull her roulette-class students out of shooting/passing practice and gave us 30 minutes rather than the usual 15.

Civia remarked about Rhee’s developing skill with the move.

“Pieces of that move are things that I already do, so it was probably a little easier for me.”

“Don’t let her fool you, Civia. She picks up dribbling skills more rapidly than anyone else, already. In fact, I want you two to get together – oh, and take Lissa, too – and compare moves and skills to see if there are other things that you, Civia, can teach them, or vice-versa. In fact, why don’t you two start doing that, now, but please go elsewhere so that we aren’t distracted from our efforts to get our bodies to do what we’re trying to get them to do.”

It was a short practice and when Coach called a halt, she called for us to gather.

“The first order of business is attagirls from our late game on Saturday. First off, every single one of you did a great job on GV. We destroyed that team. Everyone got into the game and everyone made a contribution to our win. While some or many of those contributions were not visible in the box score, or in what little details appeared in the paper, they were still important.

Our offense seems able, at least in this league, to score nearly at will. That may well change in the state tournament, but I don’t expect it to change all that dramatically. Our offense may run into better defenses; we’ll just have to see. Regardless, attagirls go to the entire backup offense. It scored only one goal, but it was given only a short time on the field. Despite that single goal, that offense still managed to monopolize possession time. That offense had more possession time than GV’s did in the same time period. That means that our backup offense played their starter offense to a draw. I want everyone to take a minute or two and think about that.”

She gave us that time.

“There are, of course, extenuating circumstances in that comparison that I just made. What are they?”

A few hands rose; she called on Dakota.

“Fresher legs.”

“Elaborate.”

“Our backup offense had way fresher legs than their starter offense, as theirs played the entire game, except for their left wing. Also, with our frequent subs in the midfield, our legs were fresher, so we could more easily dominate that area of the field, the one that you keep telling us is the most critical part of the field.”

“Does anyone want to argue with Professor Dakota?” Coach paused. “Seeing no hands, I will say only this: Correct in all aspects, Dakota. You should be careful. If you keep learning and gaining confidence, you might have to wrestle with Zala or Emma for a starting position next year.”

While there was much chuckling, in my brief scan of the team, I could see some hard thinking taking place.

“Let that be a word of warning to this year’s starters. Our backups, all of our backups have gotten extensive game time in the second half of the season and you can all see the impact that that has had on not only our team’s running away with the league championship, but also in the rapid ... very rapid ... improvement in their knowledge, skill, and experience. I have done so multiple times in recent weeks and I do so again, here. Attagirls to Haven, Kanda, and Dakota for a job incredibly well done. Our backup midfielders have not only handled first-string midfields of other teams, but they’ve also dominated first-string midfields of other teams. I particularly want to point out that two of them are only 13 years old, and they manhandled ... excuse me, girlhandled quite a number of 15-year-olds. So, who wants to explain what that means for the future of this team?”

As we have been doing for quite a few weeks, the most experienced of us left this question to the younger girls.

“Civia, your hand is up. Do you want to take a stab at it?”

“Yes, Coach. However, Coach, I would like to say one thing not related to your question, if I may.”

“Go ahead.”

Civia took a couple of steps forward and turned to face the team. Though her face was red, she held her head high and spoke.

“I want to thank the whole team, every member, for making a little girl so welcome among you. You didn’t have to do it, but you did, and I’ve had the most instructive and enjoyable week-and-a-half of my life and have learned so much. Thank you. This team rocks.”

A few of those closest reached out and patted her shoulders, most others shouted out, “You’re welcome.”

“Settle!” Coach waited for a few seconds. “In case you might have forgotten, Civia was on the spot for an answer about our quite-youthful backup midfield. Civia, you have the floor, or, in this case, the ground.”

“As you have said on multiple occasions, the midfield is the make-or-break part of the field. If we control it, we have a good chance to win. So, with such young backup wing midfielders with extensive game experience and strong skills, this team can look forward to the strong possibility of retaining control of the midfield for years to come. That control makes it easier on a defense that will be missing excellent veterans in the two most-important positions next year and, once this amazing offense graduates to the next level after next year, that midfield control will give the new offense a chance to learn and improve.”

“Thank you, Civia, that was excellent and correct. In that vein, I want to give a special attagirl to our midfield’s rock. Rathi makes the whole thing work, despite that with a sweeper-supported front line she gets much less chance to work offensively than she’d like. Her skill and experience provide an example for teaching new midfielders like our suddenly acclaimed Kanda and Dakota. As in the previous GV game, Rathi was key to keeping Sanderson under wraps and throttling their offense.

“Rathi’s cohorts in Sanderson-throttling, Ann and Gracey, also have my thanks and attagirls for their efforts. I particularly want to thank Gracey for her early stop of Sanderson after she had pulled some magic on Ann and Rathi early in the game. Gracey’s solid plugging of that hole may well have been the first critical point in the game, as with an early goal, GV’s play might have been more effective. I also note that this is the second time in three GV games that Gracey has made a critical stop of Sanderson. Gracey, I think Sanderson might be having nightmares about you.

There was much laughing ... and a blushing Gracey.

“Attagirls go to the starting and backup wing fullbacks for helping to take GV’s offense off the board until it was far too late for it to make any difference. GV’s front line and sweeper did not manage a goal until the 85th minute. I particularly want to thank Abby who, with some help from Gracey, smothered their left wing, making it easier for Ann to focus her efforts on Sanderson.

“Now, on to our weak, pathetic offense.”

There was much laughter.

“First off, I want to drive the point home to that offense that without our midfield, they wouldn’t be quite the flamboyant group of prima donnas that they are. However, that offense might very well be able, already, to start in the next level up from this one. That offense frequently goes after it with little or no support after our midfield and/or defense turns away the other team’s most recent sally. The blazing speed of Rhee and Heather makes it difficult for opposing fullbacks to support a strong offensive sally, as they know that if their offense loses control of the ball, one of those two is liable to make them pay if they go too much on offense.

“That was certainly the case on Saturday evening when Heather, Rhee, and Beth, with no midfield support, created our first goal and a lead that we never relinquished. I want to point out that our defense, in the person of Ann, who had stripped the mighty Sanderson of the ball, created that opportunity for that goal by punching the ball deep. If it were in my power, I would have given her an assist on that goal, because, without Ann, that goal would not have happened. Of course, I would also have given an assist to Rhee on that goal, as that was one of the better examples that I’ve seen of making a critical play without touching the ball.

“An attagirl goes to Beth for a brilliantly run offense that she had playing possum at the start to encourage their D into ganging up on poor Rhee.”

There was much chuckling.

“Beth also picked the right time to jettison the façade that she had created, loosed our wings – the blazing, slashing speed of Heather and the sneaky, you-don’t-see-me abilities of Mia – to teach their D that if you take away our main threat, we’ve got lots of others. That foursome scored eight of our nine goals and gathered eight of our nine assists. Even for this offense, that is an atypical accomplishment. Recall, however, that we had most of the midfield and all of the fullbacks tied up in other tasks, so those four usually had, at most, the assistance of only Zala.

“This offense kicks some serious ass!” Coach overrode the various exclamatory responses to that sentence, saying, “It kicks ass even when it’s outnumbered, as it often was on Saturday. All three strikers are very difficult to cover effectively one-on-one, and that was highly apparent Saturday. Rhee is too strong and too skilled for single-person coverage. At one point, Rhee had all three fullbacks on her, yet still managed to find the pass that netted Mia’s first goal. Heather is too quick, too fast, and too smart for single-person coverage. And Mia? Mia is a ghost, a sneaky ghost. A fullback thinks that she’s got Mia covered and Mia is suddenly somewhere else wreaking havoc.

“Then, there’s Beth, who organizes the whole thing. Does anyone other than me and, perhaps, some of her offense cohorts, realize that she had a goal and three assists on Saturday evening; that despite playing not even 20 minutes in the first Saturday game, she had three assists? How many of you are aware that Beth won the league’s assists crown as of the last regular-season game? And how many are aware that she won it by 11 assists? And how many are aware that only nine other players in the league managed to tally even 11 assists this season? And how many are aware that her league-leading gob of assists was handed out to eight different scorers?

“Does anyone want to take a stab at whom she beat by 11 assists?”

“Sanderson’s keeper ... I mean sweeper,” Rathi said to much chuckling.

“Correct. Rathi, care to take a stab at how many scorers she fed?”

“I don’t know, but I’ll guess Sanderson, Dowdell, and ... one other.”

“Correct. Would you care to go for three, Rathi? How many other members of our team had at least 11 assists?”

“Oooh. Umm ... Rhee, Lissa, and ... Heather.”

“Bing, bing, bing. Rathi is correct

“All of that goes to show us two important aspects of this team. One, it has a powerful and, more importantly, deep offense, a fact also illustrated by ours being the only team with four players with more than ten goals each, no other team having even two, and our four players with at least 11 assists were three more than any other team. If you look at the league stats, they are available to all on the league website, we dominate every offensive category.

“The second aspect that all of the above points out is that we have the best offensive quarterback in the league, by any assessment that one might create using the final stats. And that competition is nowhere near close. A very big and very appreciative attagirl to Beth for both Saturday evening and for the season as a whole.”

My face went red at the loud acclamation, then, even more, when I heard Liya’s voice ring out, “Beth Belinda Williams. Stop that! Head up! Shoulders back! Be proud!”

It worked. I reacted to that commanding voice: I lifted my chin, squared my shoulders, and looked Coach in the eyes. I couldn’t get the flush off my face, but...

“Despite all of the above, Beth did not win the game ball. Is there any doubt about who did? GV was double- and triple-teaming her for much of the game, so all she managed was three goals and four assists. I sure wish that we could find a competent center forward.”

There was much laughing.

“Settle!” After the usual pause, Coach continued. “Rhee put on a demonstration of why she is the most dangerous striker in the league, perhaps the state. You can bet that any team in the state tournament that didn’t have somebody watching us on Saturday is going to make the same mistake. They’re going to overload on her, and the rest of the offense will point out the error of their ways. I don’t know what those teams will do that did watch our games.

“I don’t know how I would construct a defense to slow our offense down. Well, maybe I do. I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but the defense that has done the best job against our offense is our own defense. Look at our last full-team scrimmage. Our D shut out Rhee, using the Sanderson Plan. However, that opened things up for our wings. I note, however, that our offense scored only three goals, a third of those given up Saturday evening by GV.

“Oh, I almost forgot ... game ball to Rhee Devlin!”

There was much laughter and Coach let us go. I made a beeline for Liya.

“Thanks for reminding me ... though you embarrassed me further. And when did my middle name get changed from Winifred?”

She gave me the low-wattage version of her electric smile and replied, “About a half-second before ‘Belinda’ came out of my mouth.”

I looked around quickly, then asked, “Are we ready to ... beard the lionesses? Although, that phrase doesn’t really work.”

She smiled, again, then said, “Yeah, I spent a bit of time here organizing my thoughts, explanations, and arguments. Changing the subject, when are you going to have Civia join us for a day, again? Although I’m now a bit hesitant to give up naked time at the house, I think that we’re going to need ... excuses like that to keep from getting sucked into playing with Dad constantly. We really need to guard against that.”

I nodded emphatically at her. “It’ll help when school starts. We could make our own rule about no divesting of clothes until our homework is done. That would help.”

“That’s a good idea. No, that’s a great idea. That way, we could delay getting naked until Dad gets home.”

The full-power Liya smile came out for that one.

“Why don’t you broach it, both with the Go5 and with the ... adults.”

Before we left, I hunted down Civia.

“Hey, we want to have you over again soon. Our family schedule is up in the air right now, but we can work it around whichever day is best for you between tomorrow and Thursday.”

She wrinkled her forehead, then said, “I don’t know. I can call you. Thanks for the invitation.”

“No prob. We’ve got to go meet our parents for something but let me know and we can plan. By the way, Heather will be with us all week, so she’ll be there, whichever day you can come over.”

The five of us talked about our proposal on the way home, refining a few, a very few, of Liya’s thoughts.

When we burst in the front door, Dad was in the living room. He said, “Ah, just the delectable young ladies for whom I was waiting.”

“Hey, stay away from my friends, you pervert.” Heather waited the requisite pregnant-pause amount of time, then said, “I want you for myself!”

Liya jumped right in. “No. I’m the arbiter of the Go5 agreement about Dad. There is to be no monopolization of his sexual favors. They are to be doled out fairly, which is two for me, and one for each of you. Or, was it three for me ... Aaaaahh. No tickling! Save me, Dad.”

I stopped tickling Liya when I noticed that Dad was looking at us oddly. “What, Dad?”

“You ... you girls ... You all really want me, and to have me, you are willing to share, straight up. You five really love each other.”

“Yes, Dad,” Liya said, “we really want you, and, yes, we really love each other.”

“I’m the luckiest man in the world.”

“Yes, you are, because you match us, the luckiest girls in the world.”

He shook his head with a goofy smile on his face.

“I love seeing you together. You are all so smart, so witty. You get each other. You ... really understand each other. I wish that I had had such good friends when I was your age. The only friend I ever had that was remotely like you are with each other was ... Beth. And I have bemoaned whatever it was that drove her away from me after we did ... sex.”

“Ohh, Dad.” I hugged him, while the rest of the gang hugged both of us. “I didn’t know. Umm...”

“No, Beth, I do not want you because you were named for her. I want you for yourself, your beautiful, lovely, dynamic, wonderful self.”

He pushed me out to arm’s length, then looked around at each of us.

“You five ... You each could lose your most attractive feature and each of you would still be amazingly alluring. I really am the world’s luckiest man. It’s probably good that I’ve already found, found and married, the love of my life, because if I had to choose among you five, I couldn’t do it. I’d have to marry all of you.”

Heather dropped to one knee, grabbed his hands with hers, and said, “Dad, would you marry us?”

Dad’s eyes nearly rolled up into the back of his head. His head tipped back, and his mouth released a long, tremulous, “ohhh-hhh-hhhhhh.” After nearly a half-minute, he recovered and looked down at Heather, still on bended knee.

“That was amazingly witty, but you actually meant that. Didn’t you?”

“Yes, Dad. I did. We did. You’re the only man that any of us has ever met that interests us at all. I’m not saying that we might not meet another such, but, so far, we haven’t. Well, except for Mr. Jacobsen. We love you. We are in love with you. We love being your girlfriends. We would love being your wives, although going to the courthouse and applying for a marriage license today is probably contraindicated.”

Dad chuckled. “Ya think?” He pulled her to her feet, hugged her, and released her. “While that action might be contraindicated, an action that is indicated by your attire is that of me stripping you all down to your very lovely birthday suits. I suppose that I need to start with my daughter-girlfriend, Beth, then proceed through the rest of my daughter-girlfriends. Is that right?”

“Yes, Dad,” Liya replied as she stepped up to him. “You will probably want to expedite the stripping of my sister-friend-lovers, as they all stink and need showers. I, however, have kept myself fresh as a daisy for you, and you may take all the time you want in disrobing me. I will even allow my sister-friend-lover, Rhee, to take my place fourth in line, so that she can more quickly return to Our Man in a less-odorous state.”

I was watching her say all that and I could see her struggle not to lose herself to laughter until she had gotten it all out. When she had, that blazing, electric smile came out of hiding and she produced something very nearly a giggle, though she would be aghast at the thought that she would giggle. Dad pulled her to him and kissed her most thoroughly, all the while fondling her ass.

When he relaxed his clinch with her and ended the kiss, he said, “God, I love that smile. I wish that I could see it every day, but I would not wish to become inured to it, as I love the rush that travels through me when you break it out.”

Liya melted back into him, but not before I noticed that Dad was now fully hard; he had been only half-hard prior to that. He encircled her with his arms and laid the right side of his face on the top of her head. After a few moments, he kissed her crown and gently released her.

“It’s time I was about stripping these malodorous girls so they can shower and rejoin polite society.”

I took two steps and leaned into Dad. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me on the forehead. I then felt his hands reaching under my shirt and running his palms upward, taking the hem of my shirt with them. His hands reached my sport bra-covered breast and continued slowly up and over them, not that I have a lot of “up.” As his hands reached my shoulders, they moved inward and continued their upward travel on the sides of my neck, then my head. I raised my arms to enable Dad to draw my shirt off me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.