Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 40

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

August 9, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

At practice, Gracey told me on the sly that she and Liya had some important news, but that they’d tell us tomorrow at the house. I just nodded, though I was sure that I knew what their “news” was. Also, Coach told us that we’d be going out to a “nice” restaurant on Saturday night.

Practice this morning was good and fun, but exhausting. That was particularly true for the offense, both sets. Though Alex missed practice with a stomachache, Civia filled in admirably for her. The entire practice was devoted to counterattacks. That meant lots of running for the front lines and sweepers. Coach switched the two front lines’ center forwards so that Tonda could learn better how to play with Mia and Heather, and for them to learn Tonda’s style, though she has purposefully emulated Rhee in many aspects of her play.

In the post-practice gathering, Coach talked about the state tournament and the team that was our first opponent, giving the rundown given to her by her various contacts and “spies.” She excused the team but pulled me aside.

In a quiet voice, she asked “Are you going to be home this afternoon? If so, may I ‘surprise’ you with a visit?”

I thought hard for a couple of seconds, then said, “I ... we should be. Would you be able to give us a warning of when?”

She nodded. I nodded back, then caught up with Rhee and Heather. I wonder what that is about. On the walk home, I told them what had transpired. We discussed it and, as we were walking in the door, Heather said something that threw Rhee and me for a loop.

“I think Coach’s ... skullduggery is due to that guy with the microphone and parabolic dish.”

“What?!”

“You two could have missed him. I saw him only because I chased after the ball on that shot that I missed just wide. He was hiding under those old bleachers. I’d guess that he’s a spy for someone in the tournament.”

Suddenly, it all made sense to me. Coach was coming to tell us what her plan for the tournament is and we’ll be asked to pass it on.

Dad walked into the living room, nude, of course, his half-hard cock leading the way.

“Who’s a spy and on whom was he spying?”

“On us, of course,’ Heather said. “Which is why Coach will be stopping by this afternoon, sometime.”

“Uhh ... when?”

“We don’t know, but I asked her for a heads-up. Did you come in here with your half-hard cock in order to strip us poor, innocent young girls in order to have your way with us? If so, strip away!”

Dad just looked at me for a few moments, then at the others, then back at me, and shook his head in amusement.

“I suspect that I’ll be saying this a lot. You girls are going to be the death of me.”

“No, we aren’t,” responded Heather. “Unless by ‘death’ you mean “la petite mort,” in which case you are correct, and, hopefully, we will be the cause of your ‘death’ many, many, many times.”

I grinned at Dad, then squeezed Heather.

“Way to be, Girl! It’s not often that someone gets the best of Dad in verbal sparring, but you just spanked him!”

Dad shook his head with a smile on his face.

“You girls are just ... just so wonderful, from so many angles. I’m very glad that you five are in my life, and I would be even if we had never and would never do anything sexual.”

“Thanks, Dad. However, we’re still waiting to get stripped so that we might take a shower.”

“Come on, Dad,” Heather added. “You can do it in the bathroom.”

Heather led us up the stairs. It is so ingrained in her, now, that she began taking off her shirt when she set foot on the stairs but remembered before she had gotten even one arm out. Once we were in the bathroom, Heather had more directions for Dad. I smiled widely.

“Dad, we had a grueling practice, so we probably smell pretty bad. Why don’t you do the very-quick-and-dirty stripping of us? We’ll make it up to you. And us.”

Dad agreed and stripped us naked. Though he did the short version, he still put his hands on all the interesting bits of each of us.

“Come on, Dad.” Apparently, Heather is in charge today. “It will be a little tight, but you can wash all of us. Don’t you feel lucky?”

“Aren’t you just a little dynamo force of nature? Why do you think that I’d be interested in that?”

“Because you think young teenaged girls are hot, proved by that long, pointy thing sticking out of your groin. You love every one of us. Lastly, though it’s not in any way the last argument proving my point that I could make, it’s one of the most telling: You’d love to fuck all of us in the shower. You know, Dad, we’re going to need a larger shower if you’re going to join all five of us in here someday.”

“Oh, god.”

“It looks like there’s enough space in the bathroom to expand the shower to fit us all.”

Once Rhee and I joined Heather in the shower, Heather, dripping wet, stepped back out and pushed Dad toward the shower door via his ass.

At the door, Heather said, “Dad, I love your ass, but get it on in there and start washing Beth and Rhee. Start with their hair. Then get both those loofah things soaped up well and wash their bodies. I’ll be right back.”

As Dad stepped into the shower, Rhee said, “Did you get the license plate number of the truck that just ran over you?”

“Isn’t that the truth?! I remember meeting a fairly shy Heather not all that long ago. What happened to that girl?”

“We were nice to her, told her we loved her. You were nice to her, told her you loved her. Look out, world!”

“Yeah. I’m not sure that the world is going to be happy with us after we released the Goddess Empress of Doom from her prison in a cute, little pixie.”

From outside the still-open shower door came the words, “Come on, Dad. You haven’t even started on their hair.”

Dad gave it up for lost and washed and rinsed Rhee’s and my hair, then began scrubbing our bodies down with the loofahs, one in each hand, one loofah on each of our bodies, all while Heather took photos with her phone. Though we did not plan it, when Dad finished washing us, Rhee and I both curled into his chest; Heather got the photo.

It was so comfy standing there with my head angled downward on Dad’s chest, my forehead touching Rhee’s in a mirror posture, Dad’s arms around our waists, so my eyes were closed. That is why I did not realize what Heather was doing until Dad inhaled sharply. I opened my eyes to the top of Heather’s head moving back and forth below me. It took another couple of seconds to understand what that meant: Heather was giving him a blow job.

I then heard a quiet “Oh, fuck” above my head. Since I doubted that I could relax while that was going on, I decided to help Heather. I tipped my head up and rotated my body so that I was facing Dad more, then reached up and kissed him. His lips met mine, partly open. We kissed passionately until I noticed Rhee watching. I gradually pulled away from the kiss so that Rhee could have a turn.

Since Heather had a monopoly on Dad’s groin, I ran my left hand down his back to his ass and began fondling and squeezing it. When I extended my reach to fondle his left cheek, I found Rhee’s hand already there, so retreated to his right cheek.

Dad released a long, guttural moan and pulled his mouth from Rhee’s, his head tipping back.

“Fuck, fuck, oh, god.”

Dad then attacked my mouth with his, driving his tongue in to search out mine. Rhee and I continued to trade off on Dad’s mouth, all the while playing with his ass. It probably took more than five minutes, but less than ten, for Heather (with minor help from us) to coax an orgasm out of Dad. When Dad began cumming, crying out incoherently, I tipped my head to watch Heather. Her head appeared glued to Dad’s penis as she milked the cum from him.

Dad finally grunted, “No more,” and Heather slowly pulled her mouth off his cock. She looked up at Rhee and me with a merry grin on her face, her eyes sparkling.

“I did it! I wanted to do it from start to finish. Thanks for letting me have that one.”

I grinned back at her.

Rhee said, “You know you’re going to get plenty more, right? You’re the most-illicit-looking lover he has, and he’s pretty crazy about you.”

“I certainly agree that I look like a 12-year-old, so if that’s something that tickles his fancy, I guess I have something of an advantage. But he really loves Liya. She’s the one he wants the most. I don’t have a problem with that. I mean, I love you two the most. He belongs to all of his wives and girlfriends and all of us belong to him. I’ve really wanted to do that for three days, now, so I took it. You’re not upset or jealous, right?”

Rhee and I shook our heads. Rhee said, “Not at all. That was fucking HOT! I really liked opening my eyes to see your head bobbing on him like that. I just wish there had been more that I could do to help his orgasm along.”

“Trading on your mouths was more-than-enough help,’ Dad said. “That ... situation was new for me. Now, I’ve got to wash Heather and then repay the favor.”

“No, you don’t, Dad. I’ve been wanting to do that. That was a freebie, no obligations. I want to keep the buzz I’ve gotten from sucking your cock. God, that was fun! I will let you wash me, though.”

“Go ahead, Dad. Rhee and I can start drying our hair.”

Once out of the shower, I picked up Heather’s phone and took a couple of photos of Dad washing Heather, then set to on the long hair-drying task for the two of us. While Dad was busy with Heather, I whispered in Rhee’s ear.

“Could you and Heather take Dad downstairs and convince him and Heather to brush out your hair?”

“Oh, god, that would be lovely. Absolutely! I take it that you’ll be writing.”

I nodded at her. “I’ve got to get caught up.”

“Dad seems like a hair-brushing kind of guy. It shouldn’t be a hard sell.”

That plan worked. Rhee got the exquisite pleasure of two people brushing out her hair and I got a large amount of writing done, particularly as Rhee brought lunch up for me.

At 3:26, I got a text from Coach that said, “10 mins.” I went downstairs to warn of Coach’s imminent arrival. We were all dressed and waiting in the living room when Coach knocked. When everyone was settled with refreshments, Coach started.

“Did anyone see the ‘spy?’”

I pointed at Heather. Coach nodded.

“Though I don’t remember who he is, I recognized him as being associated with soccer in some fashion. Given that he had a microphone, I didn’t want to tell the team the thoughts I had about Saturday’s games. Beth, I would like you, over the next couple of days, to casually talk to all the team members, either in person or via some electronic method. You may use your henchgirls to help.”

I grinned at her, then at Rhee and Heather.

“What do you three know about our first opponent, Perrytown?”

Since both Rhee and Heather looked at me, I said, “They were the second seed in their local tournament and won it, but probably because ... Cortez’s primary striker was unavailable for the tournament. Perrytown squeaked the win in a shootout.”

“Yes. Perrytown is one of the two weakest teams in the tournament; Titusville is the other. They have a good offense and a mediocre defense. Well, mediocre for the state tournament. Had Cortez’s center forward been able to play, she would probably have ripped their defense to shreds. That defense is quick enough, it is just not highly skilled. I believe that Tonda’s line could run rings around them. However, since I’m not positive of that, we’ll start the starting O. If we can get a couple or a few early goals, then I’ll start putting the backups in, starting with you, Rhee. I want you as fresh as possible for the second game. I suspect that our opponent will be Sarnia, which seems to be a very good team with a reasonably potent offense. Their Achilles heel is, I think, what seems to be a capable, but slow, back line.”

She left things there for a bit, and I worked through the possibilities furiously. I looked at Heather, who was staring at me with something of a blank expression, except that the corners of her mouth were turned up. Rhee, however, was grinning maniacally. I nodded at her. When I turned back to Coach, she was watching me intently.

“Have you got the Sarnia plan, Beth?”

“I assume that you’ve come up with the same idea, but I need one more piece of information.”

“The piece you’re looking for is that Smithville, Sarnia’s first opponent, is another very good team, unlike Perrytown.”

I nodded and began speaking.

“Rest our starting offense as much as possible in the Perrytown game. Assuming that we’re having no trouble by the middle of the second half, have Mia go in for Tonda, saving Tonda for the starting left wing against Sarnia. Then, from the kickoff, give Rhee, Heather, and Tonda free rein. Lobs and boots over their back line. While Rhee should certainly look for goals, she and I should look for the slashing wings. Sub Lissa in, particularly in the first half to give O breathers

I scrunched up my forehead in thought for a few seconds, then continued.

“I think that we also loose Rathi on offense, so she should also sit a bunch during the Perrytown game. Haven is perfectly capable of being the rock in the middle of the field. Likewise, if we’ve got any kind of real lead over Perrytown, either at the half or, certainly by the middle of the second half, we should switch out the entire D, because we’ll be leaning on Ann and her crew against Sarnia with most of us focusing on offense.”

There was silence in the room for at least 30 seconds.

“That is precisely the plan that I formulated, but I have to admit that it took me a bit longer to come up with it than you did. Rhee, Heather, do you understand all the parameters of that?”

Heather looked at Rhee, pointing her chin at her, “You first.”

“Yup,” Rhee answered. “We blow the doors off as quickly as possible. Fullbacks and midfield look for streakers, long leads on counterattacks, use our speed as our primary weapon. Wings keep making runs into the box, Beth and I feed them. In a short field, rapid give-and-go-and-give-and-go; tiki taka but pressing. Press hard when they’ve taken it from us deep in their side; don’t let them have easy outlets; let Rathi vacuum up any poor passes and re-initiate offense immediately.”

Rhee volleyed it to Heather.

“Rhee covered it, though I think that, particularly in the second half against Sarnia, get Kanda and Dakota some game time. Let them get a taste of playing against what I assume will be better competition than we’ve been playing of late. I assume, Coach, that you have a plan in the case that Smithville wins.”

“I do. That’s actually easier because it allows us to hold some cards in reserve, specifically what we might call our speed-demon line. Should we make it to the final, probably against Centerville, we’ll need an ace that they haven’t seen or heard of. Against Smithville, we would run our usual offense. I’m not sure what our ace in the hole would be if we have to play Sarnia. Beth, please think about that.”

I nodded at her, then said, “About Centerville. Would switching Gracey and Ann provide an ace in the hole? We might be able to get Ann’s rocket involved more readily as a right back than as the crux of the D.”

A slow smile crept over her face. “That was something I was pondering. Could you, and Heather, keep an eye peeled for her? One of her rockets early in the game, even if it’s only very close, should cause any team to be a little hesitant about doubling up on Heather.”

She then looked at Heather, who was smiling widely and nodding, then me. I nodded at her.

“Okay,” said Coach, “my work here is done. You three, please pass the necessary details on, starting with the O and the midfield, though, Beth, you start with Mia. You know what and how to tell her. She’ll be happy with center forward for much of the first game. You could also tell your other henchgirl that on Saturday I want to see the demon on the field that split time as our right back and center back against GV. She played a whale of a game.”

Coach looked at Dad, who had sat near us, and said nary a word.

“This year’s team is the best I’ve ever coached, anywhere. They are, virtually to a girl, very bright, very sharp, and very dedicated. Your menagerie, Charlie, these three and Gracey account for most of the cream of the crop. Beth has an excellent tactical mind and these other two work so well with her.”

“Thank you, Pam, for the compliment of my gene pool. We’re very proud of her, and all of her sisters.”

“No matter how we do this weekend, I am getting almost giddy about next year’s team. If I can find a good backup goalie, it should be a very fun season.”

After Coach had gone, I walked up to Dad and ran my hands up his belly, beginning the process of stripping him. As far as I could figure, none of his wives or girlfriends had stripped him since Liya’s spectacular show on Monday. When I got his chest bare, I spread a few kisses on it, then pulled his shirt off his arms.

I unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped them, putting my palm on his bulge as I did so. He was hard. When I ran my left hand down the back of the shorts, I immediately ran into bare ass, though my right hand was on his cloth-covered bulge. I wondered if he were wearing the thong that the Moms had gotten him. I let the shorts drop once they cleared that wonderful protrusion in his undies, so I knelt to take them off his feet. Yup, there was the “Our Man” on the bulge. While I was there, I kissed that exciting bulge.

“Rhee, Heather, I believe that I need help removing this tricky set of undies.”

They immediately joined me in kneeling before the incredible example of a man that is my father. We all rubbed the bulge, eliciting a few moans from Dad and a couple from Rhee. The three of us carefully stretched the waistband over his cock and pulled the thong down his legs; he stepped out of it. Still on our knees, we three kissed and fondled his cock and balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.