Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 48

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

August 17, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

I woke slowly to consciousness, a sister on either side of me. Certainly, neither girl was Rhee, whose breathing I could distinguish easily from years of experience sleeping with her. Since I also had fair experience with Heather as a bed partner, more so than either Liya or Gracey, I suspected that Heather was not one of my nearest neighbors. Last night came back to me, causing me to smile, although I had yet to open my eyes. Thoughts of last night also made me think of Rhee. I sent her a wish that her night had been spectacular.

I heard the back door open and an inhaled breath, then whoever it was retreated ... only to return a short while later. I heard a phone camera go off, so opened my eyes to see Carol looking at her phone, obviously at the photo she’d just taken. She looked up and saw me looking at her.

“Heather really does have a cute, little butt, doesn’t she,” Carol whispered.

I nodded while lifting up a bit to see what had induced Carol to take that photo. I missed on the 50-50 chance of which way to turn to see Heather but rotated my head. Like Liya, Heather looks so angelic when she’s asleep, a façade greatly at odds with the crackling intelligence, sparkling eyes, and gamine smile of her waking hours. And, yes, she must have the world’s cutest little butt.

Heather must have gotten too warm next to Gracey who, though not reaching Rhee’s furnace-like emission of heat, was still quite the heat source on my left. That cute, little butt was out in the open here in the back yard with the sun well up. She was lying on her front, but slightly onto her left hip. Her left leg was straight and, from the knee down, under the covers (sheet and comforter). The right was bent at right angles at her hip and knee and on top of the covers. That put me looking directly at her delectable little butt aimed almost right at me.

I felt Liya roll over and snuggle into me, then try to sit up. I turned to her and gave her the “shh” sign.

“Look at Heather,” I said very quietly.

She sat up further and a sparkling-eyed smile spread across her face.

“Dad may think my ass is wonderful, but that butt is just the cutest thing,” Liya said equally quietly. “It makes me want to do two mutually exclusive things: gently caress and kiss it and love it hard all over and bite it,” the “bite” said with more enthusiasm and decibels.

Heather rolled to her right, looked at us, and asked, “Bite what?”

“Your adorably cute butt,” Liya replied while staring at said butt.

Heather looked over her shoulder, then quickly rolled over, put her right leg under the covers, and pulled them up to her chin.

“Aww, we were looking at that,” I said.

Carol snorted, then said, “Heather, I took a wonderful photo of you like you were. Well, all of you are in it, but you were the only one showing her cute butt to the world. May I add it to the archive?”

“Let’s see it.”

Heather looked at the photo for quite a while, getting a puzzled look on her face.

“How is that even plain cute, much less ‘adorably cute?’”

“I thought you might not get it, since it’s your adorably cute butt. What do you think about your breasts, now?”

“They’re still way too small, but Dad thinks that they’re perfectly shaped.”

“Exactly,” I replied. “Your butt is ‘adorably cute’ for the same reason that your breasts are ‘pretty little titties.’ It’s proportional to you and of virtually perfect shape. And I completely understand Liya’s contradictory responses to it. I like gently rubbing it and aggressively loving it, squeezing it, biting it. That ... dichotomy of responses is ... visceral.”

She looked at me in surprise.

“Visceral? Really?”

“Oh, god, yes,” Liya said. “In fact, I’ll bet that many have visceral responses to you. You’re little and while you’re not really pretty or beautiful, you are incredibly cute. All of your parts are cute to adorably cute. Your personality is wonderful, your mind brilliant. Overall, you are incredibly attractive. Your size induces in me and, probably, all of us, the contradictory urges to cuddle and protect you and to ravish you. You are, in short, amazing, and I’m so very happy that you’re part of this family!”

Gracey made her ... consciousness apparent by saying, “Liya’s right on all points, Heather. You are the most adorably cute girl I’ve ever met. I am privileged to be your sister-friend-lover.”

Heather opened her mouth to respond, but broke down, instead. Gracey immediately wrapped her in her arms.

“As Beth has been forced to do, you’re going to have to alter your self-perception. As Beth has been asked to do, we ask you not to allow that change of self-perception, if you manage it, alter who you are,” Liya said. “We love you and like you the way you are.”

It took a while for Heather to reestablish control over her emotions. Once she did, we got out of bed and stripped the mattresses and moved them back into the living room; we were leaving them there for tomorrow. Liya called dibs on the first shower and asked Heather to join her; Gracey and I took the next one.

When we got back to the Williams house, around 9:30, Dad was brushing out Rhee’s hair in the kitchen. I wondered if that had become the de rigeur ending to our first nights with Dad.

“Hey, girlfriends! We had a bet ... No, we would have had a bet, but we agreed on what we thought would happen. Did you guys sleep outside?”

I shook my head in amazement.

“Yup, Heather asked as soon as we were back at the house after shopping,” Gracey responded. “Oh, that reminds me. We decided that all five of us would wear dresses on the first day of school. We got new dresses for that, so we need to take you shopping.”

“Umm ... Oh. Are you ... we taking the impress-the-new-school tack?”

I answered, “Yup, and you should see Liya’s dress!”

“Oh, my dress is nice ... Okay, it’s quite nice. But you should see Beth in Beth’s dress! I’m trying to come up with an estimate of how many seniors are going to ask her out in the first week!”

“Oh, god. Liya, they won’t...”

“No, Beth,” Liya interrupted. “They will. While it might not be the first week, since that’s a short week, it will happen, and it will happen quickly. Ya-know, gotta get the first shot at the new babe in school.”

I stood, dumbfounded.

Rhee said gently, “Beth, Liya’s probably right. It would be good if you figured out how you will respond ... before school starts.”

“Oh, Rhee-eeee. You’re in the same boat,” said Gracey.

“Umm, maybe. Okay, you’re probably right. However, I know that I can handle it. You know what will happen if Beth doesn’t figure things out before the vultures descend.”

“She’ll get flustered and very red and she’ll wind up thinking that she made a fool of herself?”

“Got it in one, Gracey.”

“Oh, god.”

I turned to look at Dad. He seemed to have changed expressions just then, a supposition that I figured was confirmed by Liya’s laughter at, apparently, nothing.

“Dad, are you making fun of me,” I whined.

Damn! I didn’t mean for that to come out whiny!

“No, Cupcake. But I do enjoy the way you five work. Not one of you has any qualms about taking the mickey out of any of the others. The Go5 is egalitarian; even their not-quite-so-fearless leader gets ribbed.”

“Da-addd.”

“Oh, Beth. Come here.” When I folded into his arms, he said, “While it’s been a while since I was a high-school senior, Liya is not far wrong, if she’s wrong at all. You... you should prepare for it. You are a very attractive young woman and the sharks in the upper classes will be circling around what appear to be the naïve, ninth-grade babes. The naïve ones might not know how things work in high school and can be exploitable.”

I leaned back, looked into his eyes, and asked, “You didn’t ... Did you?”

“No, Beth, but mostly because I’d already had my experience with your namesake. I was at least a little more considerate. Also, remember, while I was not a virgin when I met Sandy, I had had very little experience, again mostly due to what happened with Beth.”

“I forgot. I’m sorry.”

“There’s no reason to apologize. Just please come up with a couple different responses that you can get out without getting too embarrassed.”

I put my forehead on his left shoulder and nodded my head.

“Since I’ve been asked by Nira to get Liya home by noon-thirty, why don’t the six of us work on getting Rhee’s dress on the way there. I’ll also get lunch for all.”

As Liya picked her phone up off the kitchen table where she’d put it, her eyes beginning to flash anger, she started, “Why didn’t she call ... Oh.”

“I assume that your battery is dead. Yes?”

Liya blushed and nodded her head and said, “We used it for YouTube and I never plugged it in last night.”

“It’s not that big a deal, but Nira called me not quite an hour ago and said that you and she need to call a relative in, as she said, ‘the old country.’”

“Oh. Ohhh.”

“Trouble?”

Liya frowned, then said, “I don’t know. It might be something to do with my grandmother.”

“Let’s all get dressed and head wherever you girls want to go to look for a dress for Rhee. It’s about time that someone other than the women got to have fun buying clothes for you!”

It took a while, but Rhee found something that she really liked: a round-neck, floral-print, skater dress in pink on gray. We dropped Liya and Gracey off and headed home.

Dad stripped the three of us, taking a bit of time and some liberties with us. It felt so good to have his hands on my breasts, even if the time he spent on them was brief. He pulled each of us in tightly to him and kissed us deeply, while caressing our asses. Well, he did that with Rhee and me; Heather, he picked up.

“You girls make it difficult on me, but I’ve got to go to the office for a bit. I’ll be back before 5, I think.”

“Okay, Dad. Thanks for the fondling and the kiss,” Heather said, a grin on her mouth and her eyes sparkling.

Once we were upstairs, I said, “I’ve got to write. Is that okay?”

“Of course, Beth. Don’t worry. We can get along without you for at least five or ten minutes.”

I shook my head at Heather, then smiled. I spent the next few hours catching up on events, finishing a few minutes before Carol called up the stairs for us to come to dinner.

[Added August 18]

The Moms took Dad to their bedroom and closed the door shortly after they’d finished dinner. The three of us looked back-and-forth among ourselves, then grinned; Heather snickered.

“Do you think that they’re going to be discussing remodeling the house,” Rhee asked, after which we all cracked up.

After we got to bed, I looked at Rhee and said, “I don’t need any details, but was it what you’d hoped?”

“That, and more. The one thing that I’ve been pondering is that, except for one aspect, I prefer making love with either or both of my wives.”

“I think I know exactly what you mean. A cock ... or, at least, Dad’s cock in there is much more satisfying than are fingers. I’m sure fingers would be better than the cock of some guy that doesn’t know what to do with it, but Dad sure knows.”

“Oh, god, yes!”

Heather, in the middle as per usual, looked back-and-forth between us.

“It’s really better than any of our fingers?”

“Oh, yes,” Rhee answered. “Oh, fucking absolutely, yes. And I’m not at all saying that I’m not interested in having Dad, again, because I definitely want him more and often. I think that the best way to have Dad may well be with the three of us together with him. I think that could be pretty fucking wonderful. Heather, Beth was right. Dad is an amazing lover. Given how crazy he is about you, I know that you’ll have a more-than-sufficiently wonderful night with him.”

August 18, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

[Written August 19]

It’s Gracey’s turn. Dad came back from his office shortly before noon and the four of us immediately left to get Gracey and Liya. Gracey was obviously nervous, but we waited until we were upstairs before we tackled that problem.

“Gracey,” said Rhee, “there’s nothing to be nervous or scared about. Beth’s night was wonderful, as was mine. You’ll be fine, you’ll have a great time. Dad is a marvelous lover.”

Gracey inhaled deeply, exhaled while closing her eyes, then looked at us.

“I know. I’ve been trying to tell myself that all morning, but it hasn’t worked all that well. Liya already had to calm one near-panic attack.”

“Then, do what Beth did. Have Dad take you to dinner. Have conversation. That’s certainly something that you’ve done many times with Dad. It’s not scary. It’s usually fun, and is often interesting. I suggest somewhere other than the Thai place, just because Beth and Dad went there. I suggest either the Indian place or Granny Brown’s. They’re both places that you’ve been quite a few times before. They’re comfortable and safe.”

“That’s a good idea. I’ll ask him. In the meantime, can we do something that gets my mind off tonight?”

Heather looked at Liya.

“Liya girl, would you mind if we all went to the pitch?”

“No. Not at all. Let’s do that.”

Liya did not hesitate. If I didn’t already know it, that would have made Liya’s love for Gracey obvious.

We quickly got re-dressed, grabbed all four of our soccer balls, and told Dad we were going to the pitch. Fortunately, there was no one using it.

“I suggest one or both of two things,” Heather said when we got set up. “We can start teaching Gracey how to do the roulette and/or we can see if we can get her to find the rocket that she really ought to have. Yeah, she’s not as tall as Ann, but not that much shorter. Besides, even though I don’t have a rocket, and Beth doesn’t have a rocket, it’s really only a matter of mechanics. That and chasing after all of the horribly missed shots.”

When she gave out that sparkling gamine grin, we all laughed.

We did both. Since Heather was the mechanics maven, she was in charge; we worked on the roulette, first. I was becoming more and more comfortable with that move, at least counterclockwise, so I started the effort to learn it going the other way. Rhee had counterclockwise down very well and looked to be getting close with clockwise.

“Hell,” I thought to myself, “I’m going to be playing high-school soccer. I need to get this down, fluidly, in both directions.”

While Gracey did not have it down after 30 minutes, not that we expected her to do so, she did understand what it was supposed to be, and she had kept at it doggedly in those 30 minutes, making some obvious progress.

“If you’re like most of Civia’s students, Gracey, you can practice the Zidane roulette only so long. Would you like to switch to rockets?”

“Yes, please, Coach.”

Heather was taken aback at that honorific. However, a smile spread slowly across her face.

“You know, I like that, Gracey. Thanks.”

“Why were you surprised? You did wonders for everyone’s outside-foot shooting and passing. Some of the younger girls are a bit in awe of you. You explain well and you don’t get easily upset when folks don’t get it. Those are good features in a coach.”

“Gracey’s right, Heather. In fact, I’ll go so far as to predict that Coach, Coach Virtanen, will have you teaching some of those juniors and seniors on the high-school team. I’ll bet that some of them can’t do that as well as you do, and you know that Coach will see that as an opportunity to get some respect from those girls for you freshman.”

I joined Heather in staring with a bit of awe at Liya. She doesn’t play soccer, nor has she ever evinced any interest in doing so. But she has obviously paid attention at the practices at which she had been present.

Gracey beat us all to it.

“Girl, you fuckin’ rock!”

She followed that up with a Rhee-like hug of Liya, one to which we piled on. After we all released Liya, Heather explained her thoughts on rockets.

“I’ve watched a lot of videos trying to figure out the basics of hitting a rocket. There’s something to be said for being taller and stronger. Messi at 5’7” doesn’t seem to have a rocket. Ibrahimovic at 6’5” definitely has a rocket. I don’t expect any of us to have the latter’s rocket, but I’m sure that all of us can improve our technique in order to hit the ball harder. Our rockets may well be ‘relative rockets’ rather than what some of the world’s best men can hit. Rhee has the hardest shot among us, and, with her height and strength, I expect her to come closer to a true rocket than the rest of us.

“Those men with rockets can hit them as bends ... in both directions.”

“Fu-uckkkk,” Rhee responded. “I can see inside bends, but that’s gonna be hard figuring out outside bends. While I’ve gotten better at outside bends since you taught us all, I still can’t hit them as hard as inside bends. I guess I’ve got a lot of work to do.”

“Yeah. I suggest that we all work on line drives or inside-bends. Some of those men can hit rocket knucklers, which seems almost ... oxymoronic. I think that, because hitting a knuckler requires stopping your follow-through, while one of the aspects of hitting a rocket seems to be a whole-body follow-through. That’s why I suggest working on it with line drives or inside-bends.”

After 30 minutes trying to learn how to hit a rocket, Rhee had managed to hit a couple of real doozies.

“Yes! Yes,” Heather exclaimed at the first one. “Try to remember exactly what you did, then repeat it. That whole-body follow-through is certainly important. Remember, you absolutely must keep your head down and not lean back when going for a rocket. If you don’t, you’ll just launch it into the stands ... or, in this case, into the park across the street. While a rocket into the stands does nothing for us, even a rocket right at the goalie may well give us a rebound. Keep your head down!”

Liya, who had volunteered to shag all the misses [thank goodness that the net was still on the frame!] came back with the ball that Rhee had rocketed just outside the left post. Ten minutes later, Gracey managed to nail one, even putting it into the net. Granted, it was right down the middle where the goalie would probably be, but neither Heather nor I had managed a rocket and neither of Rhee’s two had gone in the goal.

Then Rhee began nailing them almost consistently. That caused Gracey to bear down; she insisted on working at it for another half-hour. Near the end, although she didn’t hit them consistently, Gracey began hitting them frequently, while Rhee began working on placement of the rockets that she was hitting consistently. I even hit one. [Man! That felt good!] Heather just didn’t seem to have the strength.

“Okay, okay, that’s enough of rockets for now. Take a breather and let’s spend another 15 minutes or so on roulettes. Gracey, please remember what you were doing when you were nailing them just now. Rhee, you do know, don’t you, that you have just greatly increased how dangerous you are. You were already dangerous enough. Now, you can wail on the ball from outside the box, which should open even more opportunities for you. You make a few of those in the first few games, then you can fake from five yards outside the box, and there will probably be open space for you to dribble deep into the box.”

“I agree with Heather about Rhee,” Liya said. “This is ... exciting. Umm, do you think that Coach would allow me to help out on the high-school team?”

The four of us stared at Liya.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.