Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 54

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

August 26, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

When Carol entered the kitchen where Dad and we three girls had started a Saturday breakfast, she hugged each of us, then sat.

“Thank you, all, for the wonderful night last night. Charlie, your initiation of sex with, first, Rhee and Heather in the back seat, then with all of us in the living room was ... wonderful. Beth, thanks for ensuring Sandy’s participation. All of you got him really worked up. Even with his orgasm before we went to bed, he was a madman last night. That was one of the best nights of my life. I’m beginning to believe that Liya may have been right.”

Sandy walked in and, after hugging both Carol and Dad from behind, sat in her usual place at Dad’s left, across the table from Carol.

“I take it that you heard my last sentence, Sandy?” When Sandy nodded, Carol continued with, “I know that you believe Liya was right, but I’d rather we have more data before altering the status quo.”

“Carol, I love you, and I understand. I have no problem awaiting more ... data, although I do like watching Our Man love his girlfriends.”

“Mom,” I said,” you were trying to get Dad to cum in me. Weren’t you?”

“Yes, for a number of reasons, all of which I imagine you’ve figured out.”

Table talk returned to mundane topics, including individual plans for the day. The construction crew arrived at and just before 9. Sundays were going to be our only non-construction days at the house for a while, in order that all the work got done on time, or earlier. Dad and Mom had offered a bonus for completion before November, as long as the completed job was of high quality.

We girls had decided to have a lazy day, given that we’d been going full out for quite some time. While I caught up on these diary entries, Rhee read more of the diary and Heather started in on her reading for the university’s Calculus II course. Heather will be taking that course for credit, as Dad had convinced the university to enroll her, and to enroll her under his benefits as a tenured professor; he was, essentially, claiming her as a daughter.

[Added later]

The two of them had made a sandwich for me for lunch so that I could keep at it, finally getting caught up shortly after 2 pm. We decided to go for an ice cream, thinking that, perhaps, Katie were working. She was and greeted us brightly. When she got a few minutes free, she joined us, and we talked about the team. We discussed Shameka after Katie casually dropped that Shameka had been named all-state last year. We were embarrassed that none of us had picked up on that.

After dinner, the family sat down to a game of Uno to 1000, with the typical prize for the winner. Dad smoked everyone, winning by >150 points. Dad cut the deck, getting a Skip, then a 2.

“Come to the Monstrosity, My Love,” Dad said as he put a hand out for Sandy.

She took it and stood, following him to the living room. Dad climbed onto the Monstrosity and sat Indian-style in the middle. Mom followed him, straddled his lap, then sat in it. Carol had the timer ready and said, “Go.”

As I expected, the kiss became hot and Mom reached down and ran his cock head along her lips, getting it slippery, then lowered herself onto it, all while keeping a scorching kiss going. They took sporadic short breaks from the kiss – 5 seconds/minute was permitted while they made love with each other in front of us. Shortly after the two-minute mark, Dad unfolded his legs, then rolled them over so that he was on top. He began pounding Mom, driving her to orgasm a bit over two minutes later, all while maintaining, for the most part, the lip lock with Mom.

After Mom came down from the heights, with Dad still lying on her, his cock embedded in her pussy, she looked into Dad’s eyes.

“Too bad you didn’t get a Draw 4, Dear. You could have had three more of us here in quick succession.”

Dad looked long into her eyes, then said, “You really would have liked for that to happen?”

“Yes, Dear. I really would. I love you so very, very much, and I love making love with you. However, I also really like watching you with our wife and with our daughters. I doubt that I’ll ever become inured to the sight of you loving any of them. Helping put your wonderful cock in all of them and watching them ride you last night was incredible. Remember, last night was the first time that I got to see your cock in any of our girls. That got me so turned on.”

“Would you like it if I were to order Sex Slave to watch while I made love to one or more of my girlfriends, my lovers?”

“Yes, Charlie, I would. You could order Sex Slave to watch from right next to you on this bed or any other and I would more than like it. I would appreciate it if you would give Sex Slave the option to make herself cum while watching, but the watching would be the best part.”

“I will keep that in mind, Sandy, My Love.”

Dad pulled out of Mom, kissed her, then lifted her to a sitting position and hugged her. I turned off my camera, then ducked into the downstairs bathroom, exiting after emptying my bladder.

“Anyone up for ice cream,” I asked.

“I’m still so turned on. I could use a cool treat,” replied Sandy.

We had dished out dulce de leche and were sitting around the kitchen table when Carol suddenly got a sly look on her face. She leaned over and whispered something in Rhee’s ear. Rhee’s eyes flew open hugely and she cranked up that smirky grin that I so love. She nodded at Carol, then turned her head.

“Sex Slave, ask your Master if you may suck his cock...” waited for a truly pregnant pause and finished, “with ice cream in your mouth.”

Dad started to interrupt, but Carol hushed him.

“No, Honey, you’ll like it. I think. However, you should probably back your chair away from the table a bit so we can all see.”

Dad shook his head in faux put-upon exasperation, then scooted his chair well away from the table.

“This is part of the price you must pay, Charlie, for having two wives and five girlfriends,” Carol said.

Sex Slave’s persona cracked a little as Sandy grinned briefly before taking control, again. She carried her bowl and spoon to Dad and got on her knees in front of him.

“Master, may I suck your cock with ice cream in my mouth that you feed me?”

Sex Slave broke persona again, but I thought it was a good addition. Carol nodded and Heather and Rhee grinned.

Dad pasted a goofy grin on his face, took the bowl and spoon from Sex Slave’s hands, and fed her a sizable spoonful of ice cream. Sex Slave took the ice cream into her mouth, then bent over and inserted his cock into her mouth. Dad clenched and a quiet “uff” escaped his lips. However, his eyelids closed in bliss as Sex Slave began sucking his cock in earnest. Sex Slave presumably swallowed the ice cream as she leaned back and opened her mouth to Dad. Dad repeated his feeding of her; she repeated her sucking of his penis.

By the time Sex Slave had swallowed the second spoonful and backed off Dad’s cock, Heather was there with her own bowl, her spoon just coming out of her mouth. She leaned over and took Dad’s cock in her mouth.

“Oh-hhhh,” moaned Dad.

After that, we subjected Sex Slave to watching the four of us take turns sucking Dad’s cock. Despite the cold, Dad really began enjoying it. During the third round of 15-20 second turns, Dad began moaning more and more loudly. During Heather’s sixth turn, he began cumming.

“In this bowl, Heather,” Carol exclaimed.

Once he’d squirted once in her mouth, Heather extracted his cock from her mouth and, while jacking it with her hand, aimed his squirts into the bowl that Carol held. Only one squirt missed the bowl, and when he’d gotten to the dribbling stage of his ejaculation, Heather just shoved his cock head into the ice cream in the bowl. After Heather pulled his cock out of the bowl, Carol took the bowl from her.

“Here’s your ice cream, Sandy,” Carol said, as she handed Mom the bowl. “It’s got some special sauce, now.”

Mom cracked up. As her laughter died down, her eyes began leaking.

“Thank you, everyone, for being so wonderful to me. I screwed up with the family in a major way and you still love me. You’ve all been making sure I don’t miss too many days of sex with Charlie. So much so, that I had to modify my vow to preclude Charlie and Carol from commanding Sex Slave to have sex with him or Carol. It just didn’t seem right, as if I were not following my vow, having my husband and my wife order me to have sex with them. I asked them not to tell you that, and I rightly was without sex for four days. Then Beth commanded me to have sex last night, and it was spectacular. I very much enjoyed sharing Our Man with my wife and three of my daughters.

“I will be thinking about my vow carefully for a few days. Once I have come to a conclusion, I will announce it the next time that all of Charlie’s wives and girlfriends are present. Now, I believe that I will finish my ice cream.”

There was much chuckling.

Mom proceeded to clean the bowl thoroughly.

[Added August 27]

In bed, the three of us again discussed Dad’s willingness to do sexual things.

“I hadn’t thought about Uno in our post-first-times world. While watching Dad get his ‘kiss’ [air quotes], I was wishing that he’d turned up a 5. We need to play a lot more Uno!”

Heather’s gamine grin joined her sparkling eyes when she completed that statement. Rhee and I both chuckled.

Rhee said, “Yeah, I’d have liked a 3, and you know that that form of prize will be standard, now. That so-called kiss made me think of ToC. Again. I can imagine some wonderfully wicked commands.”

Although we were all a little amped, our discussion had turned to other topics and we went to sleep curled into each other without sex.

August 27, 2017

About an hour after Dad went to the gym, we three girls were on the Monstrosity, Heather again reading for her upcoming Calc II class. Dad had gotten us a copy of the text that the high school uses for Algebra II, which all the Go5 but Heather were taking this year. Rhee and I were cruising 10 pages into the lessons part of the book when the Moms announced that we needed enough perishable groceries that they’d go to the store. We three begged off, Heather because she wanted to be well ahead in understanding the subject before class began, Rhee and I because we wanted to keep studying, hoping to get to something that wasn’t a review of Algebra I.

A half-hour later, Heather sighed deeply.

Rhee asked, “Dramatic, much?”

Heather turned and gave her that lovely grin of hers, then, after the grin slid off her face, said, “No. My mind is obviously not into this, as it keeps drifting, and Calc is tricky enough with a focused mind.”

“Drifting to what,” I asked.

“If you must know, to taking turns on Dad’s cock yesterday.”

“Ahh. I guess we should have sexed you up last night,” responded Rhee. “We’ll try to remember that on nights before you study.”

Rhee’s smirky grin made an appearance, with Heather’s response being to tackle her onto her back. I quickly moved the text out of their way, closed it, and set it well aside on the Monstrosity. Apparently, we were taking a study break.

Rhee turned the tables on Heather, rolling her onto her back and kissing her deeply while fondling her chest. I joined in by kissing the insides of her thighs beginning at her knees and lightly rubbing her labia. Heather let out a long sigh as I worked slowly up her thighs.

“Oh, yes, this is what I need.”

We were a couple of minutes in when we were surprised by the front door opening, all of us turning to look at it. Dad stepped into the house, stopped briefly in apparent surprise, then quickly closed the door. Rhee went back to kissing and fondling Heather, while I watched Dad drop his gym bag by the entryway closet and approach the Monstrosity.

“Beth, do you need some help with her?”

“Yes! Yes! Yes, they do, Dad,” Heather replied for me at nearly a shout.

I nodded enthusiastically at him and began turning back to Heather’s crotch. However, my eyes forced my head to turn back to Dad as he began stripping. I watched as the obvious bulge became a fully erect cock as he removed his shorts and boxer brief. Dad then climbed onto the Monstrosity, crawled to the wall behind Heather, gently lifted Rhee’s head and torso, and pulled Heather into a seated position between his spread legs, his cock sandwiched between her back and his belly. He bent over to kiss her right ear and the right side of her neck while reaching around and fondling her breasts.

Rhee took what was offered, the left side of Heather’s face, and snuggled onto Heather’s left shoulder to get her mouth on her neck. She also reached down between Heather’s legs and began fondling her pussy. I spread Heather’s legs more widely, then slithered between them to get my face in her crotch. I dug my hands under her in order to pull her by her cute ass to get her crotch just a bit farther from Dad and angled so that I could more easily get my mouth on her pussy.

When my lips and tongue began working on that pussy, Heather let out a long sigh, then she said, “Oh, yes. Oh, god, yes. I love you all.”

After I was squished between Heather’s legs for a couple of minutes, I got another idea, so backed out, which resulted in a whine from Heather. However, her tune changed dramatically when I got Rhee to help lift Heather up and pulled Dad’s cock out from behind her to under her. She got the idea immediately, took hold of that cock, lifted her pelvis, and began lowering herself onto it. She and Dad both moaned as her pussy slowly slid more and more onto Dad’s cock.

It took a while, but when she was fully down onto it, she moaned, “Oh, fuck yesssss.”

Rhee and I moved Dad’s hands off Heather’s breasts, each of us leaning in to suck on and lick them. Heather replaced most of her body’s up-and-down motion that she was using to move on Dad’s cock with a tilting and rocking motion, which enabled Rhee and me to be able to stay with her breasts more easily. I also moved my right hand to Heather’s crotch. First, I felt the base of Dad’s cock and his balls as he made short, subtle thrusts into Heather. That was really cool! I then slid fingers slowly up Heather’s lips, divided them, then onto her clitoral hood, where I made easy movements over it to match Dad’s subtle thrusts.

That resulted in a long, breathy “Ohhh, fuckkkkkk.”

As one minute became two, and two became four, Heather increased the intensity of her pussy’s actions on Dad’s cock, she incorporated a much stronger up-and-down aspect in her body’s movements, apparently on her way to the Stairway, which she reached a quarter-minute later.

As Heather was climbing to the apex, the front door again opened, and Heather tumbled into orgasm. A moaning orgasm, with interspersed grunts. I looked up to see Sandy transfixed at the open door, though she did not remain inactive for long. She pushed the door closed, put the bags she was carrying on the floor by Dad’s gym bag without looking, and took a couple of steps toward us. She reached into her purse, pulled out her phone, tapped a small number of times – presumably sending a text, and replaced her phone in her purse about at the very apex of Heather’s orgasm, the grunts transitioning to vocalized moans a bit louder than the replaced grunts.

Mom dropped her purse by the cloth shopping bags and quickly walked toward us. I let her get halfway to us before I said anything.

“Sex Slave, climb between Mistress Heather’s legs and use your mouth on Master’s cock and balls and Mistress Heather’s pussy lips and clit while we gangbang her.”

Heather shouted, “Oh, god! OHGODOHGOD!”

Less than a minute after Sex Slave got her mouth on Heather’s pussy, Heather climaxed again. From my experience with her, this cum was one of those building orgasms which suggested that we could quickly get another, or even two more, out of her.

Heather’s orgasm transitioned into loud moans from her, moans that were matched by moans from Sex Slave. A particularly loud moan from Sex Slave seemed to put Heather back on the Stairway. As Rhee and I were having trouble keeping our mouths on squirming Heather’s breasts, we both traded our mouths for our hands.

As Heather began climbing the Stairway, the front door opened yet again as Carol entered speaking.

“What am I missing o ... Oh, FUCK!”

Carol pushed the door closed and power walked to the Monstrosity while Heather squealed out her third orgasm. Dad now seemed to be approaching or climbing the Stairway, while Sex Slave’s loud whimpering was interspersed with louder “oh”s. I glanced down to see if she was masturbating, but both her hands were tucked under Dad’s ass as it rose and fell as his pelvis drove his cock into Heather. Sex Slave had her mouth on Dad’s cock and balls.

Dad began to cum, which set off a cacophony.

Heather raced up the Stairway to the top and leaped off the edge, her squeals perhaps matching Dad’s ejaculations into her pussy, as Dad was now motionless. Sex Slave, too, came in loud iterations of “Fuck’ interspersed occasionally with her own squeals.

As all three of them began coming down from their climaxes, I found myself jittery with need. Motion in the corner of my eye was Carol’s hand moving inside her skirt, while motion in front of me was Rhee’s hands wandering around on herself, on Heather, on Dad. She was jittery, too.

Gradually, the moans, sighs, and exclamations died out. Heather was leaning limply against Dad who was doing the same against the wall, their eyes all closed, their faces showing satiation. Sex Slave was whimpering quietly on her front, still lying between Heather’s and Dad’s legs, her skirt rucked up showing off her commando ass. Carol had ceased her actions in her crotch and was looking around. She saw me looking at her.

“I’ll put the groceries away. Please call me if there are any developments.”

When I nodded at her, she headed to the front door. I looked down at ... now, Mom, whose whimpering had become occasional quiet iterations of “Oh, god.” As I felt her eyes on me, I looked at Rhee.

“Uh, wow,” she said quietly.

I nodded at her with raised eyebrows.

“What do we do, now?”

With raised eyebrows, I shrugged my shoulders.

Perhaps a minute later, Mom said more loudly, “Oh, fucking incredible,” and she began getting to her knees, the focus of her eyes on Dad’s cock still in Heather’s pussy. “Fucking wow.”

Heather and Dad responded by opening their eyes for the first time in at least five minutes, and their eyes began showing concern as Mom began crying. Dad began reaching for her, but Heather’s body was in his way, so he moved his hands onto her, obviously to move her. Mom’s shouted “No” caused him to pause.

“No,” Mom said more quietly. “Please stay like that. I need to think.”

“About what,” Dad asked.

“About one of the four or five most spectacular things to ever happen to me. That’s what,” Mom replied dreamily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.