Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 57

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

September 3, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

I woke slowly to full awareness that I was not in my bedroom. Memory came to call, and I smiled. Last night’s activity in the Monstrosity was a five-girl romp. Not unsurprisingly, Heather was the instigator of the romp and then the recipient of not one, but two Go5 gangbangs, separated by about an hour. I’m sure that our parents heard Heather, at least, as we heard Carol and, just barely, Dad. The two sets of lovers, Rhee, Heather, and I and Gracey and Liya, focused internally for some of that time. However, the lines between the two sets are blurring, very much so. Again, Heather is the catalyst. Liya and I shared a particularly nice expression of love, both tender and energetic.

Here I am, though, between Rhee, on the outside, and Heather, on the inside, with Liya and Gracey beyond Heather. She had a little episode when we decided to call it a night and arranged our bed positions. Just her being in the middle was not the cause of the episode, but that the other four of us curled in facing her, as if she were the center of our universe.

Among sobs, Heather got out, “Now, I know why I never had friends before. I was saving up, waiting for you four ... and Civia. The sex with you is so far past anything that I thought sex could be before you, that I am astounded nearly every time we get together. However, the love is an order of magnitude more important than the sex. I am so fucking happy!”

After a few more minutes of lying on the Monstrosity with my sister-friend-lovers, I heard Dad.

“Mind if I join you?”

My first optical image of the day was of a smiling, half-hard Dad. I joined my voice to Heather’s quietly welcoming him to our bed. Dad clambering onto the Monstrosity must have woken the others.

“Wh-what,” Liya asked as she raised her torso from the bed.

Dad worming between her and Heather clarified her mind quickly.

“Ohh, Dad-d-d,” Liya moaned.

Heather said, “You don’t need to ask, Dad. If we’re in the Monstrosity, which is, by definition, public, you’re welcome to join us anytime.”

“Yeah, Dad,” Rhee said, “anytime.”

“Oh, god, yes,” Gracey chimed.

Dad lay on his back, wormed his arms under Heather and Liya, and rolled them into him.

“I’ve had a lot of great nights in bed with my wives, but last night was incredible, and you girls deserve much of the credit. Sandy and Carol were both incredibly turned on by our kiss and, particularly, by your orgasm, Gracey. Heather showing the video of Sex Slave pleasuring herself on me in the Sprinter ratcheted their arousal upward, enough so that Sandy felt compelled to masturbate to orgasm while standing among us. They were nearly insatiable last night.

“Gracey, I would’ve liked to have cum with you during our kiss, but it’s probably a good thing that I didn’t. I also greatly appreciate what you said last night about the understanding that you girls have about sharing. If it were up to me, I would be able to cum a dozen times a day so that I could fairly share my love with all of you, but I can’t.”

Gracey responded, “Dad, it’s okay. You gave me a wonderful orgasm. Well, you and the fact that I was making love with you with the rest of this spectacular family watching gave me a wonderful orgasm. Besides, I’ll have you to myself tonight, so I’m more than happy.”

Because I was looking in that direction, I could see Liya communing with Heather across Dad’s chest. Heather nodded once, then pointed her chin at Liya. Liya lit up the bed with her gorgeous smile. Dad began to say something, but stopped when Liya moved, crawling onto him, grabbing his cock, and rubbing the head on her slit for a while. She released a sigh-grunt as she split her lips with his cockhead and began lowering onto it. When she bottomed out, she let out a long, low sigh. Liya began rising and falling slowly on Dad’s cock while the rest of us watched, mesmerized. After a minute or so, she leaned over on Dad’s torso, but instead of kissing Dad, kissed Heather.

“Oh, god,” Dad said quietly.

Gracey threw the sheet off herself, then scooted toward them, mashing into Dad’s left side. When Liya pulled out of the kiss with Heather, she turned and began kissing Gracey. Rhee and I emulated Gracey in removing the sheet; I sent my right hand toward my pussy. Rhee’s right hand beat mine there. I moaned and rolled my head back. Rhee responded by leaning in and kissing me while she began lightly rubbing my labia.

Liya continued her slow loving of Dad, while alternating kissing Heather, Gracey, and Dad. After a few minutes, she came with a long, low sigh. Given the low intensity of her orgasm, her recovery was quick, and she rolled off Dad into Gracey’s arms. Heather immediately replaced her on Dad’s cock, and emulated Liya’s slow, gentle lovemaking.

“Fuck-k-k. Do you think that they’re all going to do that? That was beautiful.”

Carol’s voice surprised me, all of us, as we had not heard her arrive, neither her nor her conversation partner.

“Oh, I hope so,” Sandy replied quietly.

I noted her phone facing the bed in her hand.

It was no surprise that it took Heather very little time to achieve rapture. She was louder than Liya, but, for her, she had a quiet orgasm. While she was lying on Dad’s torso recovering, Gracey caught my eye, then pointed her chin at me. I nodded. Heather rolled off Dad into my arms. I gently rolled her over me to Rhee, then got to a kneeling position.

“Oh, fuckkk. Carol, they are. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck!”

With that sonic backdrop, I climbed onto Dad’s pelvis, put his cock at my center, then slowly slid my pussy onto its length, my head falling back onto my back, my eyes closing in bliss. I loved sex and making love with my sisters, but there was definitely something very satisfying about having Dad filling, stretching my pussy. I pulled my head off my back and looked at Dad, who was waiting for my eyes. I began slow up-and-down movements on the cock that filled me so wonderfully. I did not put any swirls into my movements, hoping to reduce the feelings for Dad, hoping to enable him to hold out for all five of us.

I had thought when Heather and Liya started this that it would involve just them. Carol’s comment, though, got me thinking that, perhaps, we could pull this off, as long as we didn’t get Dad too excited. I don’t know how he’s held off this long, being in bed with five post-pubescent girls taking turns on his cock while his wives watched. I knew that he could last through the short bouts with Liya and Heather, but he was still placid – except for that purple-headed erection, of course, not grunting or moaning at all, although he was giving out occasional short, quiet, sighing “oh”s.

I, however, was on fire, despite the languid way in which I was moving on Dad. I wanted to bounce on his cock aggressively. Since it seemed that Dad could last more easily with us girls doing things slowly, gently, I would hold back my eagerness for a hot-and-furious orgasm, instead trying for a slow-and-gentle orgasm like those of Liya and Heather.

Heather and Liya helped me by tickling my butt, sucking on my nipples, and kissing my neck as I gently rode Dad to a lovely, low-intensity orgasm. I need to have more of those. They are not as physically satisfying as a bucking, screaming, oh-my-god orgasm, but this was much more spiritually satisfying. A big part of that satisfaction was the sisterhood aspect. It was as if the five of us were sharing ourselves with the others, somewhat like last night at times, but with added Dad. Though I was only partially aware outside of my body, my mind, I did hear the Moms.

“I’m dying, here. This is absolutely, fucking incredible,” whispered one of them.

‘Tell me about it. How is Charlie managing this? I’m not just wet, I’m flowing. I just about came with Beth. I don’t know if I can take two more without my mind, heart, and pussy exploding,’ answered the other.

“I know what you mean, but I’m in for the duration,” said the first.

I was still somewhat out of it as I rolled off Dad, Rhee gently replacing me on his cock. I did hear him sigh with Rhee as she buried his cock to the hilt inside her. When I became fully aware, Rhee was quietly moaning, her hands braced on Dad’s chest, as she lifted and lowered her pelvis. Dad, too, was moaning. His hands fluttered on her hips and ass, as he apparently fought his want to help her bounce on his cock. With Dad’s help, we might be able to manage all five of us loving him in succession. As Rhee quietly mounted the Stairway, Dad clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. He was not moving, allowing Rhee – and the rest of us – to, essentially, use his cock to pleasure herself, ourselves.

Rhee tipped over into a quiet orgasm and the Moms made their presence known, again, though they were whispering.

“Damn! That’s four, although it looked like Charlie almost came that time,” Sandy said.

Carol responded, “Yeah, but you saw how quickly Rhee came. The girls are hyper-amped and are cumming quickly. He probably has to last only a couple minutes with Gracey and can probably cum with her. Fuckkkk! This is ... FUCK! We’ve thought it wouldn’t be possible, but maybe all seven of us could get off in one bout on Charlie’s cock.”

“Wouldn’t that be wonderful?!”

“Oh, god, yes! We need to work a bit more on Charlie’s endurance and we could have a fantasy come true. I think the girls played it right. Don’t go for screamers, but for pleasant little orgasms.”

Rhee rolled off into the space that Gracey created; Gracey climbed onto Dad, lying on him, kissing him. I could barely hear and understand him when he whispered into Gracey’s ear.

“Give me a minute or two and just lie here on me and snuggle.”

Gracey waited, snuggling into the crook of his right shoulder, a pleasant smile on her face, her brown eyes sparkling at Heather and me. Heather leaned in and put her lips on Gracey’s; she kissed her back. After some indicator that I did not see, Gracey lifted into a kneeling position over Dad’s pelvis, took hold of his slightly-less-purple cock, and rubbed it on her pussy lips. After a few back-and-forths, she centered the head and began sliding down it. Like me, she let her head fall back in pleasure and sighed as her groin met his. She sigh-moaned with her first up-and-down and kept doing so with every move of her pelvis; she was obviously already close. She stopped.

Gracey looked down into Dad’s eyes as she sat motionless on Dad’s cock, Dad looking back up at her. She then carefully folded down onto Dad, put her face right in front of his and spoke quietly.

“I love this, Dad. I loved our first night together and I’ll love tonight. However, I love this even more, my sisters and I sharing you. You’re now a part of our sisterhood. It may seem that we’ve just been using your cock to get off, but it’s been much, much more than that. The five of us are communing with each other and you. We sisters are making love with each other through and with you. This is what we sisters do. We share. When we began our plural sex lives, we were two sets of lovers. Over the course of this summer, we’ve been moving, slowly, but moving in the direction of the five of us being a single set of lovers. And you are a part of that single set of lovers, the five of us and our Dad. There will always be a place for you in our lives, no matter where our singular and plural lives take us, whether the five of us are together or scattered across the country, the world. While we love you individually, more importantly, we love you as a set of sister-friend-lovers. We’ll never be jealous of any of our sisters, because you are our male lover. Each of us gets nearly as much pleasure watching you with one of us, even knowing that you’re with one of us unseen, as the girl with you gets. I know that while you and I are physically alone together upstairs tonight, my sisters will be with us. Thank you for this incredible morning.”

With that, she kissed him and began lifting and lowering her pelvis, stroking Dad’s cock with her pussy. The kiss intensified as both of them moaned and grunted, as Gracey’s pelvis action sped up. Dad reached the Stairway first, but when Gracey reached it, the Stairway became an Escalator, a high-speed Escalator to Heaven as the two of them effortlessly rode to a mutual, loud orgasm, Dad’s ass lifted from the mattress, his cock thrust deeply up into Gracey’s pussy, her head on her back, her face to the ceiling screaming out the orgasm that was the product of the six of us.

While I did not physically cum, I felt many of the physical manifestations of orgasm, including the shortness of breath and elevated heartbeat. I could feel Heather in my arms experiencing the same thing, but my eyes beheld a frozen tableau, a lightning-flashed image that I knew would stay with me always, a memory that would both calm and excite me wherever in the world I found myself for as long as I breathed.

While that image, that experience seemed timeless, a loud clattering on the floor and my mom’s distinctive squealing moans of orgasm intruded, dislocated me from that fiery recent past into the present, a present that felt at once disappointing and filled with promise. I would never physically return to that past, a past that was so joyful, such an exemplar of our sisterhood’s future. That was the disappointing aspect, but an aspect far outclassed by the promise the future held for us. My sisters. My friends. My lovers.

I quickly got out of bed and dropped to Sandy, who had joined her phone on the floor between the Monstrosity and the couches. In the back of my mind, I hoped for one thing, hoped for it with all my heart, because if Mom managed it, I would not have to rely solely on my memory. That was, however, just the back of my mind. The forefront of it was focused on my mom still experiencing the throes of orgasm, her sister-wife next to her on the floor, her right hand between her legs, her ass lifted from the floor, her mouth beginning to scream out her own orgasm. I laid out next to my mom, throwing my left arm around her, letting her know that she was not alone in her ecstasy.

I lost some time there on the floor, my mind reeling with a cascade of images, both real and imagined, the past and the possible futures. I spent the lost time with my cherished mother and my hopes and dreams.

As I was drifting in and out, Dad said, “This seems like a good day to have brunch at Granny Brown’s.”

The “vote” was unanimous, so after we all showered – all five of us squeezing into the upstairs shower, we gathered in the living room preparatory to departing. The Go5 had planned it without consultation with the Moms, so I was pleased to see that they had also worn skirts, and my sisters sorted themselves among the Moms.

“Dad,” I said, “we have something to show you, from shortest to tallest.”

“What’s th...,” Dad started, but Heather had lifted her short skirt to expose her panty-less crotch. In rapid, metronomic fashion, the next tallest, Liya, lifted her skirt, and so on, until the tallest, Carol, was the last of seven commando females standing in front of Dad with skirts raised.

“You women are going to be the death of me.”

Heather responded with, “Indeed, we are, Dad. You had a little death this morning, something that you have in common with all seven of us girls, and we LOVED it!”

Dad lifted his face to the ceiling in a “why me” gesture, but then lowered his head and grinned at us.

“I loved it, too. I didn’t think that I was going to last through Rhee, but I managed it and then Gracey gave me a breather. That was phenomenal, girls. Thank you.”

We had a tasty and fun brunch and returned home. Dad and the Moms disappeared into their bedroom and we girls went to the Go5 HQ; I closed the door.

I asked, “Gracey, Liya, do you have your tablets as I requested?”

“Yeah,” answered Liya. “You were pretty mysterious about the need, but we brought them.”

“Do you each have at least 2 gigs of space? I need to put a copy of a document on each of your tablets. You’ll understand once I get them loaded.”

They both nodded and Gracey handed me the two tablets and I copied this diary onto both and handed them back.

“I have been writing a diary since early May that I began in order to chronicle my sexual development.” I held up my hand when they wanted to know what I meant and continued with, “There were two reasons that I did this. One of them was that I was considering initiating a sexual relationship with Rhee, though I was scared to actually start it. However, the primary initiating event for my diary occurred in this house, in late April. I planned to write the diary for one year and I endeavored to write each night that something of importance to the diary’s scope happened.

“Sometime in May, I decided to expand the scope of the diary to be my development into an adult. This moved soccer from an occasional peripheral mention to being a major part of the diary. The length of entries increased dramatically, as did the writing time necessary. As Rhee began spending more and more time here, I wound up having to summarize two or three days after the fact, with memories not as sharp as they had been. I introduced Rhee to the diary, mainly to have time to write when she was here. Eventually, Heather began spending a lot of time here, so I introduced it to her, too, for the same reason. You’ll be here for most of the next eight months, so I need to apprise you of the diary so that I can have writing time while you’re here.

“I would not have let any of you know about the diary, much less have you read it, without the need for writing time. The reason for that is that the diary contains a secret, a dangerous secret that needs to stay a secret for some unknown amount of time into the future. The secret is not really mine to tell, which is why I had intended to tell no one of it. However, that would mean smaller and smaller amounts of writing time as my friends became my sisters and we began spending much of our time together.

“I have put a copy of the diary as it stands now on each tablet. It is over a half-million words long. I know I can trust you with this secret, but, as I said, it’s not really mine to tell, but I’ve been forced by circumstances to tell each of my sisters. Rhee and Heather have gotten deep into the diary, but the critical aspect of it is in the first few of what have become chapters. You will be surprised by the precipitating event and, possibly, shocked by my response to that event. I can claim only that I had a sexual neophyte’s understanding of sex and the surprising paths to which it can lead.

“I need to write, as I find myself behind once again. I’ll wait until you get to my response to the precipitating event and any discussion that we have as a result. Hopefully, you’ll not be appalled and want to discontinue friendship with me. If you’re okay with my response and any subsequent discussion, I need to write.”

The two of them sat on the bed, but Liya suddenly looked at me.

“Wait a minute. Did you say ‘a half-million’ words?”

When I nodded, both Gracey’s and her eyes widened, their brows rose.

“Fu-uckkk,” responded Liya. “That’s immense.”

“Tell me about it!”

They began reading. Both jerked their heads up to look at me about a minute in.

“Whoa. You were right that we’d be surprised. I wouldn’t have thought of that as a precipitating event almost no matter how much time you would have given me,” Liya said. “She really doesn’t seem the type, although I don’t know that I could define ‘type’ in this case. Fuck!”

“That was my reaction, and I was here.”

Rhee jumped in with, “Before you ask the question that I know you want to ask, I’ll tell you what Beth told me when I got there: ‘Read on’.”

Of course, less than 30 seconds later, their heads came up even more rapidly; Liya was the first to put voice to response.

“HOLY FUCK! I had no inkling of that. This is crazy!”

Heather responded, “It is crazy, and it’s not. Have you read all of the first chapter? If not, please do so, and we can discuss it when you’re done.”

They read for another couple minutes, then stopped, their eyes still wide, their brows elevated. Gracey started.

“So, we have you to thank for our sexual relationships with Dad, for clothing optional, for ... everything?”

“Actually, no. Current conditions are mostly due to Carol and Sandy. All I wound up doing is moved things ahead a little, and I mean a little. You heard Carol’s story and what she wanted out of the family. You’ve heard Sandy say many times that she wants Dad involved with us. And look where we are, now. As long as we don’t play the card too often, we can initiate sex with Dad. Dad can initiate sex with us. My primary goal was to get Dad to be my first male lover, with a secondary goal of him doing the same with Rhee. I added the rest of my friends-now-sisters later. I was looking at one-time occurrences for each of us. Despite my hubris, I had, essentially, nothing to do with the current state of things.”

“You know she’s right, Gracey,” said Heather. “She’s not the primary manipulator. She’s, at best, a minor character with two lines in the first act. You know Beth. You’ve known her much longer than I have. Surely, you know that she would not manipulate her friends in this fashion ... or at all. She wanted one thing for herself and to give Rhee a gift. She did not anticipate or know of Sandy’s interest in Dad having us. She did not know or anticipate Carol’s identical interest or even guess that Carol would have any kind of say in the situation. You know that the Moms are the manipulators, self-confessed manipulators. All Beth did is give Sandy a kick-start. You will see that if and when you get far enough into the diary.”

Gracey hung her head, then looked at me.

“I’m sorry, Beth. I should have thought before I opened my mouth.”

I wrapped Gracey in my arms and said, “It’s okay, Gracey. I understand. I had to do some extensive soul-searching once things began getting crazy, with Mom encouraging you all with Dad, with Carol quietly encouraging the same. I intimated two or three times in the diary that things had moved so far, so quickly, and had greatly outstripped in scope my original plan that I was dumbfounded and a bit disconcerted. I love where we are, but it was not my plan. It’s only barely visible from my plan. Despite that I thought I was so clever and had cornered my mother in the hopes that I could get her – and Dad – to agree to him taking my virginity, she outmaneuvered me with ease.

“Despite that I got schooled and taken to the cleaners, I wouldn’t change a thing. I now have four sisters that I would not trade for anything. ANYTHING! I now have a loving sexual relationship with those four sisters. I also have a loving sexual relationship with the most wonderful man that I or anyone I know well knows. I’m loved and very happy.”

“Oh, god,” Gracey exclaimed as she began sobbing.

Liya wrapped her arms around Gracey from the other side; we both laid our heads on her.

“Gracey, baby,” Liya said softly, “It’s okay. We all love you. Your explanation to Dad this morning was exactly right. We five are one. We don’t think poorly of you at all. Remember, Beth noted that we might react poorly to her plan. She expressed the possibility that we would discontinue our relationship with her, and I know, absolutely know, that you’d have gone nowhere near that extreme of a reaction. Search your memory, your thoughts. You know you wouldn’t have.

“Baby, even lovers madly in love can have disagreements, spats. With all the time that the five of us have spent together this summer, I’m amazed that this is the only time that an even marginally intemperate word has been spoken among us. It will not be the last that we experience. You just had the misfortune to be the speaker of the first, thus saving me from that distinction, as I was right behind you in that reaction.”

Gracey lifted her head and looked at Liya.

“Are you just saying that?”

“No. I will never lie to you, Love. You beat me to putting voice to precisely what I was going to ask. I hit the same speed bump.”

Gracey nodded her head, then looked at me.

“I guess I learned a lesson. While I should always endeavor to think before I speak, that is doubly, triply true with my sister-friend-lovers, as they will not lie to me or manipulate me. Thank you, Beth, for clearing my head and for being my lover, my friend, and, most importantly, my sister.”

“You are more than welcome, Gracey, and I thank you for the same things. My life has always been good, a bit less good when I was younger and brattier. But I’ve been in awe of my life as it became part of our shared life. This summer has been...” I shook my head slightly and continued with, “Superlatives fail. Suffice it to say that this summer has been an order of magnitude better than any summer before it, and nearly all of that difference is due to the coming-together of our sisterhood. Despite that I’ve loved the sex and the camaraderie, the deep connections the five of us have made this summer outstrip everything else in importance.”

Gracey turned, Liya’s and my arms still around her, and wrapped me in a ferocious hug.

“I agree, Beth. I agree completely.”

The other girls went into the other bedroom, all taking their tablets with them after I loaded the newer version onto Rhee’s and Heather’s. I wrote, catching up to current shortly before 5 pm.

[Added September 4]

After I closed my diary, I grabbed the others and we wandered down to the kitchen to see if our parents needed any help with dinner.

Carol replied, “We’ve got it. However, we need to have a short family meeting. We’ll have it in the living room in about 15 minutes.”

We five gathered on the Monstrosity and quietly discussed the possible agenda items for the meeting. Shortly before 5:15, Dad and the Moms entered the room. The five of us skootched around a bit, as we’d briefly planned, encouraging the parents to join us in sitting on the Monstrosity. They did.

Carol said, “We have one or a few questions to ask and an observation to make before we get to the reason for the family meeting. This morning, who started the loving of Charlie?”

Liya looked at Heather, who pointed her chin back at Liya.

“Heather and I did, when Dad got in bed between the two of us and pulled us into him. We both saw that we both wanted him, Heather indicated that I should go first. I was going to go to town on him, but once I had his cock inside me, I didn’t want to hog him if my sisters might be able to share, so I went for gentle, although I didn’t know if it was possible to orgasm like that. I doubted that it would be possible for Dad to make it through both Heather and me, because he seems to be particularly affected by the two of us. Whether that’s because we’re little or what, we don’t know, but it seems obvious to all of us that it’s true. However, I still wanted to give the others a chance at Dad before he came, possibly changing the situation and the possibilities.”

“Rhee,” Carol said, “you, particularly, could have, as Liya said, gone to town on him and gotten a more-thrilling orgasm, as he was obviously about to cum, anyway.”

“No, that wouldn’t have been fair to Gracey. And I wound up with a perfectly nice orgasm.”

“‘Nice,’ but not thrilling.”

“My sisters are more important.”

“Gracey, last night, with a little more work, you could have gotten Charlie to cum with you. You already explained why it didn’t bother you to not get him to cum. Did you really mean that?”

“Absolutely, Carol. You and Sandy are his wives. You should have dibs or, at least, we shouldn’t wear him out so he cannot love you as you deserve.”

“You girls nearly always share, don’t you? With each other, with others?”

We all nodded, and Liya said, “Sharing is good; selfishness ruins relationships.”

Carol slowly nodded, then said, “Liya, we don’t need an experiment.”

I lifted my head in surprise, wondering if Carol meant what I thought she meant. Liya, however, squealed loudly and tackled Carol onto her back, straddled her on all fours like she had recently done with Gracey upstairs, and kissed Carol hard for nearly 30 seconds. She pulled back up but maintained her straddle and looked at Carol.

“Carol, we won’t hog him.”

“Yes. I’m sure of that, now. The past couple days have been particularly illuminating. Sandy and I had an incredible night with Charlie last night after Gracey got him worked up to fever pitch. Of course, he was not at all the only one worked up to fever pitch after their enthusiastic kiss right here last night. Then this morning you all shared in gently loving Charlie so that you could all get at least something. Despite his orgasm with you five this morning, we got another orgasm out of him when we returned from breakfast and we each got two. It’s become very obvious, even to me, that we get a nearly insatiable Charlie on nearly every day that Charlie has some time loving one or more of you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.