Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 64

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 64 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

September 16, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

[Written September 17]

I woke to someone moving on my left and turned my head to see Civia curled into me, and Rhee beyond her curled into Civia. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. I must have drifted off again, as the next thing I recall was hearing thunder. I opened my eyes and turned to my left when Civia lifted her head from my left shoulder.

“Was that thunder,” Civia asked quietly.

I nodded, then asked equally quietly, “How’d you sleep?”

She furrowed her brow for a second, then said, “Great. I am definitely comfortable with being naked with my friends in bed. I mean, Rhee’s draped over me and I’m draped over you and I feel not even a twinge of discomfort. Also, I woke up once on my back and you were both curled into me. That was ... wonderful. I felt so loved, and by people that are not my parents. I’m so happy.”

“Good.”

“What are we doing today?”

“If it’s raining, I don’t know. Whatever we’re doing, I’ll bet Dad has already started making breakfast. We could go help if you want.”

“Yes. I should help because ... because I’m family.” She followed that with a wide smile, then said, “I like having two families.”

Rhee lifted her arm from around Civia’s waist and held it almost straight up above her as she stretched.

Civia rolled over and said, “Good morning, Rhee.”

I had lifted my torso to see over Civia, so saw Rhee’s eyes open. She followed that with a smile, put her arm back around Civia and pulled her into a hug.

“Good morning, Civia. That was a good night’s sleep.”

“It was. I was just telling Beth that I was so happy when I woke up once and you were both tucked into me.”

“Good. Good. Beth, do we have a plan for breakfast? I’m starving.”

“I assume that Dad’s probably started on it, so we ought to get up and help.”

I got the others moving by getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom. Civia came into the bathroom as I was rising from and flushing the toilet. I began brushing my teeth as she sat on the throne.

I pulled the brush from my mouth and asked, “Getting comfortable with that, too?”

“Yeah. Not as comfortable as sleeping naked in a bed with two other naked girls but getting there.”

I nodded at her and returned to my task. Civia was still sitting when Heather opened the other door and entered. We exchanged morning greetings and then Heather must have realized what she was seeing and began staring at Civia, who pre-empted Heather’s question.

“Yes, I’m becoming comfortable with this.”

Heather’s face lit up, and she said, “This should test your comfort.”

She walked over to Civia and wrapped her in a hug and kissed the crown of her head. Civia responded by throwing her arms around Heather. After 15 seconds or so, they broke apart, and Civia wiped, stood, and flushed.

“That was ... odd, Heather. But I like hugs from my friends, so it wasn’t too odd.”

Civia smiled at Heather, who grinned back. As Civia and I were dressing, she noted that I had skipped a panty and wore just a gym short and a T.

“You’re not wearing underwear?”

“Nah. We frequently wear this outfit here. The whole family is pretty casual. Rhee and Carol usually wear bras because they are ... quite obvious without them. Gracey often wears a bra. She’s not as obvious as Rhee when she’s bra-less, but more like Rhee than me. However, wear what you want to wear and feel comfortable wearing. No one will say anything ... or even care.”

She seemed to get bashful all of a sudden, as she ducked her chin into her chest and seemed to color a little.

“Ummm ... I’ve been wanting to ask you this for a while, but I’ve been too embarrassed to do it. I’m going to get over it ... right now. Beth, when did you start ... uhh ... growing? Umm ... br-breasts, that is.”

“Not really until last spring, after I’d turned 13. I wondered about that, too, particularly since Rhee started before she was 11. Don’t worry. They’ll come. I know that I ... fretted at your age, but they’ll come. Besides, the longer it takes, the less time you’ll have to wear bras.”

She looked in my eyes, then closed hers and nodded quickly, and thanked me. Rhee entered the room.

“You’re going commando, Beth?”

“Yep.”

“All-righty.”

Rhee grabbed gym shorts and a T and quickly dressed. I glanced at Civia, whose expression was a bit incredulous.

‘You’re letting the girls breathe, Rhee?”

“Yeah, a whole week wearing sports bras ... I’m ready for a respite.” Despite that she probably did not hear our conversation on the topic, Rhee then said, “Be thankful, Civia, that you haven’t started growing, yet. I’ve had to wear a sports bra just to play soccer for three years, now. At this point, I’d be willing to trade with Beth.”

“Really? You’d want to be ... smaller?”

“Quite a bit of the time. I like what I have, but they’re something of a nuisance when running, and chesting the ball when it’s coming fast can hurt.”

“I didn’t think about that. My mom’s told me to be patient and Beth just said the same thing. Your argument is better than theirs. Thanks.”

“No problem.”

The six of us arrived near the beginning of prep for breakfast. We figuratively rolled up our sleeves. Dad’s plan was a bit extravagant, but we had a huge spread when we were done. The nine of us ate most of the food while we carried on a wide-ranging conversation.

At one point, Dad asked, “Liya, Civia, do you like being assistants for Coach?”

The two of them looked at each other; Liya lifted her chin at Civia.

Civia answered, “I like it. I’ve found it ... educational, this week particularly. Coach had us in a 3-4-3 with a midfield diamond, as Beth had predicted. However, on Thursday, Beth thought we needed something different, something that better matched our starting ... personnel. And, just like that, Coach changed things up, did some research that night, and radically changed the formation from a balanced one to an offense-oriented formation, a 3-2-3-2, which matches our starters’ abilities well. I’m learning so much! The interesting thing about this is that all of it is useful to me as a player, but it’s gotten me even more interested in coaching.

“I think Coach is an excellent coach. She doesn’t think that she knows everything, despite that she knows a lot, and ... entertains suggestions from the players. She also explains why she does things the way she does or the way she wants us to do them. I’ve not had a coach do that on any team before. I think that will help me in one of my goals.”

“And that is...” Dad prompted.

She colored a bit, but then responded, “I ... I want to be like ... Beth in the way she knows so much about how to do things and how to be a team leader.”

She and I both colored with that. Liya took up the ball, which I appreciated for a few seconds, until she made me color again. Everyone looked back and forth between Civia and me.

“I can see that,” Gracey said. “You already know the game much better than I did when I joined the premier team. You might even know it better than Beth knew it then.

“She does,” I responded.

Dad then prompted Liya.

“I like it, Dad. I’m learning a lot about managing a ... project that involves a disparate bunch of people with different skills. She tells me the sort of thing she needs and leaves me to figure out how to do it. As example, she asked me to figure out a way to make voting for captains relatively private, but simple. I put together a multi-level spreadsheet in study hall. The teacher asked what I was working on. I think he was going to say something about working on schoolwork until I showed him the architecture and how I was using radio buttons to record votes and tabulate them and that I had just learned that while working on it in study hall. He said that he didn’t know you could do that. He even complimented me.

“By the way, I don’t remember Beth announcing to our parents that she had been voted one of the three team captains ... as a freshman!”

I ducked my head as my face went red, but quickly lifted it again before Liya could yell at me. Dad looked at me with that look of his of minor consternation.

“For some reason, I do not recall that, either. Why might that be, Beth?”

“Umm, because you and Liya are forgetful?”

Dad started to smile but caught himself and smoothed his face. I grinned at him, which caused him to smile.

“It was pretty busy here last night. I was enjoying myself and didn’t think about that.”

“Okay. You’re not off the hook, but I understand. We do like to hear about even such oh-so-minor accomplishments as being, not named, but voted a team captain by your teammates.”

He shook his head.

Liya added, “While she didn’t get as many votes as Shameka and Katie did ... Hah! Katydid. I’ll have to work that into conversation on the team.”

There was much snickering.

“She got fewer votes, but I thought it telling, considering that she’s a freshman and that only seven of the 75 votes went to someone other than those three.”

“Oh,” Dad interjected. “Fourth place wasn’t even close, then.”

“Nope. Our Beth is quite respected.”

My face heated, again, but I managed to keep my head up and eyes somewhere in the vicinity of Dad’s face. I took the opportunity to change the subject by asking Dad about the weather forecast.

“It’s supposed to rain, and rain hard, this afternoon, but with not much rain predicted until after 1:00.”

“Thanks.” To the girls, I asked, “Rhee has her haircut at 10 and it shouldn’t take long. Assuming that it doesn’t rain, and that we still want to break in Heather’s fancy new soccer ball, should we go to the salon in our soccer duds and walk to the pitch from there?”

After cleaning up after breakfast and donning apparel suitable for soccer practice, we came downstairs to find Dad and the Moms dressed for outside, too.

Sandy said, “We thought we’d come along to watch, with the subsidiary benefit to you of having the Sprinter there should it start raining hard.”

We liked that, so all climbed into the Sprinter. Rhee was in and out of the salon in 20 minutes, and we got a ride to the pitch. We spent much of the time on helping Liya to learn more about trapping and passing.

When she slipped when trying to make a pass and fell on her butt, Gracey said, “You need cleats, Liya.”

Liya looked at her somewhat incredulously.

Heather said, “She’s right. You need cleats. You’re getting better at various aspects to the point where you’ll be hampered in getting even better by not having cleats.”

Liya transferred her gaze to Heather, still looking incredulous.

Rhee said, “Liya, you’re doing well. We’d all like to see you become more proficient. You listen carefully. You learn quickly. You move well. You missed a bet when you were younger, as you move like an athlete.”

“What?!”

Softly, I said, “Liya, they’re right. I’d bet that if you’d have taken up soccer three or four years ago, you’d be playing on the team this fall.”

It’s not often that Liya breaks down, but she did now. Gracey and Civia, who were the closest, hugged her while she gathered herself. When she did, she looked up at me.

“You’re not just saying that?”

“Liya. You’re my sister. I would not lie to you about anything remotely as important as that. About keeping your surprise birthday party from you? Yeah, with no qualms. Never anything remotely important. I’m not saying that you could make the high-school team next year, but you could probably get to the point of playing in the boys’ pickup games next year.” When she looked askance at me, I said, “I’m serious.”

She lifted her head and inhaled deeply, then squared her shoulders.

“Okay. I’ll take your word on it.”

“Good,” Gracey said. “I doubt that we can find time other than on weekends to teach you more until soccer season is done. We can do a lot on the nice days in winter, particularly on school vacations. If you’re serious about learning, we can be very serious about teaching you. Hell, Liya. You already trap more consistently, at least with your feet, than Callie did in tryouts. Perhaps you don’t have any right-handed habits to break from previous athletic efforts; you trap as well with your left as your right, and that’s more than Callie could truthfully say.”

Liya hugged Gracey again, then stood back, a smile on her face.

“All right, coaches, I’m yours. Teach me what you will.”

We began the process of teaching her thigh traps, pointing out that the idea was the same as with her feet, that her thigh had to be like a counterweight and absorb the momentum of the ball by retracting as the ball hit.

Fifteen minutes into the process, the lowered sky began to spit on us, so we picked up our stuff and retreated to the Sprinter, our parents ahead of us.

As soon as all the doors were closed, Rhee said, “Dad, Moms, Liya needs cleats. Can we go get her a pair?”

Dad, seated in the left side of the first bench seat, turned toward Liya sitting behind him and grinned.

“I think we can manage that.”

“Dad, you don’t have to buy me cleats.”

“You’re my daughter, and your extra moms and I will be solely responsible for you shortly. Therefore, it’s our duty to clothe and equip you as needed. I assume that you’re going to be bearing down on learning soccer. If so, you need cleats. Ergo, we’re heading to the sporting-goods store. Right, Carol?”

“Already sporting-goods-store-bound.”

We spent some time finding Liya just the right pair. She objected to getting an expensive pair, but all of us told her that comfort and durability were more-important aspects than was cost. Civia got a call from her parents on the way home letting her know that they’d be by to pick her up in half an hour. She was packed and ready and had eaten a leftover pancake slathered with honey to assuage her hunger by the time that her parents arrived. She hugged all eight of us and thanked us for the great time and thanked our parents for hosting her.

Sandy responded, “You don’t have to thank your family for hosting you. Civia, you’re welcome here at any time.” She looked up at Mr. and Mrs. Palecek and said, “We do think of her as family, as another in a horde of wonderful daughters. You’ve raised a real winner in Civia.”

Mrs. Palecek responded, “Thank you for your kind words. We greatly appreciate that she has been so well received here. Jeff and I are looking forward to the 30th. May we bring something?”

“A bottle would be nice. We’re not wine snobs so almost anything would work with us.”

Five minutes after we closed the door, our five phones all lit with an incoming text from Civia.

“Thanks for a wonderful sleepover. I love you.”

A few minutes later, the skies opened up. I opened a weather app to look at the radar and see what the short-term rain forecast was. It looked like it was going to be ugly for a while. We trooped into the kitchen to see what was up with lunch.

Dad said, “We’ve just decided. We’re going to put lunch, dessert, and drinks into a cooler and we’re having a picnic lunch at the park.”

“Dad, it’s going to be raining, and raining hard for a while.”

“Yeah, isn’t it great? I love watching a good rainstorm. That pavilion is plenty wide, and the woods are to windward of it, so we would be protected.”

“You’re crazy, Dad.”

“Yep. Crazy, indeed. You five get dressed for a picnic but bring jackets.”

I exaggeratedly rolled my eyes at him but smiled. We headed upstairs.

“I don’t know about this, Beth,” Liya said.

“Rhee, you remember. We’ve done this before. Dad really does like to watch rain. It’ll be fine, Liya. Besides, if it gets really nasty, we can get in the Sprinter and come home. So, you’re cold and wet for five minutes. We still get to spend time with each other and our parents. It’ll be fine.”

Heather said, “Okay, but I’m going commando.”

“Of course! Did we or did we not agree that outside of school, school events, and soccer we would be commando?”

“True that,” Liya responded. “Okay, I’m in, and I’ll try to keep an open mind. I like watching rain, too, but from inside a warm, dry house.”

I grinned at her, then began stripping. Once I was naked, I donned ankle socks, a short skirt – but not my hyper-short skirt, and a warm, long-sleeved pullover. It was a bit tight, but it was so soft. Heather matched me in skirt and long-sleeved pullover, as we saw Gracey and Liya did once they’d returned from their room. Gracey’s was, for her, a bit risqué, since she was bra-less. Rhee was still picking out clothes in the closet.

Heather said, “Liya, you need to make her nipples stand up.”

Liya looked at Heather, looked at Gracey, then leaned over and sucked each of Gracey’s nipples through her top.

Heather chuckled, then said, “Ooh, that’s better, I like the wet spots.”

Gracey quickly looked down, then back at Heather.

“Made you look!”

“What? Are you back in elementary school?”

Heather stepped over to Gracey, leaned over, and sucked hard on her nipples, leaving obvious wet spots.

“Nope, but I can see the future. See! I predicted wet spots!”

Heather then did the same to Liya, who did not object. In fact, she pointed out to Heather how the wet spot on her right nipple was smaller than the one on her left nipple. Heather evened her up. I marveled to myself at how she – and all of us – have changed.

“Get a move on, Girl,” Liya yelled to Rhee.

Her “I’m coming” preceded her out of the closet.

Liya yelled, “DAMN!”

I turned my head, saw Rhee, then said over my shoulder, “I’ve got ‘em, Heather.”

I stepped over to Rhee, got her eyes looking into my eyes and held them as I slowly lowered my face to her boobs. While maintaining eye contact with her, I sucked on her nipples through her shirt, making two obvious wet spots. She, too, had gone for long sleeves, but she had opted for white and very tight.

When I stepped back, Liya repeated herself, “DAMN! You’ve got me drooling, Girl. What would happen if Dad decides to stop for ice cream?”

She shrugged and said, “Some number of people just about see my nipples. No biggie.”

“Rhee,” Heather said, “you’ve got to do Beth and me.”

Rhee smiled and did just that. We went downstairs to the kitchen.

“Well, don’t you girls look ... lovely,” Carol said. “But I seem to be over-dressed.” She turned her back to Sandy and began pulling her top off while saying, “Unhook me, please.”

With Sandy’s help, and after getting her top back on, Carol had her larger-than-Rhee’s breasts bouncing in a tight, dark gray, velour top.

Sandy turned to us and asked, “Commando?”

It still strikes me as odd every so often, considering how reserved Gracey used to be, and this was one of those times.

She responded, “Of course. We have an agreement within the sisterhood that we’re commando except at school, at school events, or at soccer. We want to be ready. You know, for emergencies.”

There was much chuckling.

I asked, “Mom, did you figure out what your streak is?”

She nodded and said, “Except for my period and ToC, I’ve been commando since August 10th.”

We gave out various exclamations of surprise and jealousy. Dad entered the kitchen. His eyes bugged out, but he beckoned us to follow him.

“Everything’s in the Sprinter, which is in the garage, so let’s go.”

We drove through nearly torrential rain, which caused me a bit of second guessing. However, I felt excitement in my pussy as we turned onto the road in the park that led to “our” pavilion.” That was something of a Pavlovian response given our recent history there. One of the many cool aspects of this pavilion is that we could get the Sprinter to within a few feet of the pavilion’s eave. Dad parked with the right side parallel to the front of the pavilion. We girls grabbed the slipcovers that Mom had bought specifically for these benches, while Mom and Carol carried some other folded-up fuzzy thing, and Dad the cooler.

We arranged ourselves around one of the tables, with the Sprinter blocking view of us from the road except from the end of the table at which Dad sat, facing the road, primarily so he could watch the rain. The cooler was on the table on the other side of the gap to Dad’s left, as was the bulky, fuzzy thing that Dad called a pad. We dove into lunch, as it had been quite some time since breakfast.

In the middle of lunch and interrupting a spirited conversation we were having, Heather exclaimed, “I love this life!” When we all looked at her, she said, “In my ... previous family, there was never anything remotely like this. No goofy Dad to get us to do something that sounded weird, but which has turned out to be enjoyable, very enjoyable, despite that it’s raining cats and dogs only a few feet away. All of us are happy, we’re filling our bellies with run-of-the-mill sandwiches that taste so great because we’re eating them surrounded by our family, while having an interesting and fun family discussion about ... a lot of things. I. LOVE. THIS. LIFE!”

Carol, sitting next to Heather; wrapped her in her arms and pulled her in tightly. Gracey, sitting on the other side of Heather, patted her on the back and head. The rest of us leaned and stretched to put a hand on her briefly. We returned to lunch and talking. Various of us, while continuing the discussion, began putting lunch stuff away, into the cooler or bag in which they came. After that process was completed and there was a lull in the conversation, Dad stood at his end of the table, facing down the road and looked at the rain. The action had drawn all our attention and we just watched him, seemingly amidst the enjoyment that he gets in watching the rain. He surprised us, though. At least, he surprised us girls.

He turned his head, looked down the table and said, “Sex Slave, front and center.”

That knocked us back, both literally and figuratively. Since Mom seemed taken aback, I think he surprised her, too.

While she stood, she responded, “Yes, Master.” She walked around Liya and me and then around Dad to stand in front of him and asked, “What is your pleasure, Master.”

“Until we leave here, or I say otherwise, the place you now stand is front and center. Stand there facing me, do not look behind you, and remove your clothes.”

“Yes, Master. Thank you, Master.”

There was fire in ... Sex Slave’s eyes and bits and pieces of what would have been a grin if she were not obviously clamping down on her expression. She slipped off her sandals, dropped her skirt down her legs, stepped out of the skirt, then removed her top. Her nipples were as large as I’ve ever seen them, probably due to the combination of excitement and the chill created by the rain. She stood in front of Dad, her back and ass toward the road.

“Help me move the pad, Sex Slave.”

“Oh, yes, Master.”

The two of them gathered the unwieldy “pad” and he led her back to the table at which we were sitting. They coordinated in opening and laying it on the tabletop. I began getting very turned on. I didn’t know what was going to happen, except that I knew there would be sex here in our pavilion in the middle of the afternoon on a Saturday.

“Sex Slave, front and center.”

“Yes, Master.”

When she stood once more in front of Dad with her naked backside visible to anyone down the road, he leaned in and whispered in her ear, then leaned back. Sex Slave stepped around Carol then looked at Heather. “Oh, FUCK,” I thought, “Heather’s going to get her wish!”

“Mistress Heather, my Master has invited you to join us in front of him. Are you willing?”

“You bet your ass I am! Lead on, Sex Slave.”

Sex Slave led Heather the few feet to Dad, then stepped behind him and began lifting his shirt up his torso. There was much voiced amazement, including Rhee’s “Holy fuck!” Carol was already videoing. I heard Rhee stand, so I looked at her; she had her phone out and began videoing, too. Sex Slave proceeded to strip Dad, who was also commando and fully erect.

With the removal of Dad’s clothes, Sex Slave turned to Heather and asked, “Mistress Heather, may I disrobe you?”

“You may.”

After Sex Slave stripped Heather, Dad looked at Heather, grinned, then asked, “Is this what you wanted?”

“Oh, god, yes. I love you.”

“Sex Slave, put all our clothes on the table at the other end, then return here.”

“Yes, Master.”

I thought that he might try to hurry things, but he sat on the bench in his place next to me, but with his back to me, his legs out in the opening, then patted his lap. Heather wasted no time in sitting in it with her legs wrapped around his waist, then attacked his mouth with hers.

When Heather came up for air, he said, “Sex Slave, you have two tasks in this order. Come put your head between Mistress Heather and me and get my cock wet so that I might easily slide into Mistress Heather’s pussy. Once you have seen me fully into that pussy, you will stand at the edge of the pavilion out of the rain and watch down the road and let me know if you see any person or vehicle. Do not discontinue your vigil for any reason other than by my order. Do not even turn your head away from the road.”

“Yes, Master.”

With that, Sex Slave stepped over to Dad and Heather, got on her knees on the cement slab, lowered her head between them, and began bobbing on Dad’s cock, Heather looking down at Sex Slave’s head. After, perhaps, a bit less than a minute, she stood and watched as Heather impaled herself on Dad’s cock. Once Heather was all the way down onto it, she opened her eyes, and looked at Sex Slave.

“You did a good job, Sex Slave. My pussy rode easily down onto your Master’s cock. It feels so good inside me.”

“Thank you, Mistress Heather. Sex Slave wishes you enjoyment.”

Sex Slave then took up her vigil. Heather leaned back in to kiss Dad and began slowly rising and falling on his cock. Carol had stood and walked around them so she could get an unoccluded angle for her phone. Dad and Heather continued to make love at low intensity, but after a few minutes, Heather began to moan softly, a couple minutes later, to moan more loudly.

At that, Dad stood, keeping Heather impaled, stepped around the corner of the table, then, while keeping his cock inside her, sat her on the table edge, then gently laid her on her back.

“Anyone that wants to help Heather along, feel free.”

Liya immediately stood and leaned over to whisper loudly in her ear, “Lucky girl. I’d trade with you in a heartbeat. You better have a screamer.”

“Oh, god!”

As Gracey put her right hand on Heather’s right breast, Liya put her left hand on her left breast and put her mouth on Heather’s. She caught a loud moan from Heather in her mouth. Dad began long, slow strokes. Liya picked her head up, looked at Gracey, then leaned toward her. Gracey leaned toward Liya and they began kissing, all while kneading Heather’s breasts, pinching her nipples. Dad moaned and began increasing his speed. Heather moaned loudly, after which Gracey and Liya separated and began kissing Heather’s lips, her face, her neck. Heather increased the frequency and loudness of her moans, interspersed with the occasional squeal. Dad grunt-moaned, then again, which increased the intensity of the noises Heather was releasing.

I was agog. I had shifted slightly to my left when Liya had stood, so I was even with between Heather’s breasts and belly button. My dad’s cock was beginning to pound into Heather’s pussy less than two feet from me. I wanted to look around at my family but could not take my eyes from Heather’s crotch as Dad’s cock would disappear into and appear out of it with rapidity. Dad began grunting and groaning while Heather started up toward orgasm. This one was going to be good.

I felt something on my back, so quickly looked to see Rhee leaning on me, her phone in front of her videoing over my shoulder. I could see that the angle should allow her not only to have Heather and part of Dad in view, but also Sex Slave’s naked backside, facing away, watching for people through the heavy rain.

Heather squealed her way loudly up and over, Dad following her to orgasm less than 30 seconds later, which seemed to provide Heather with a couple of strong aftershocks. After Dad stopped squirting into Heather, he held himself upright, his hands on the table, his eyes closed.

“Oh, gaaah. Oh, fknnn’ gaaaaaah.”

Heather went on for a while, perhaps as much as two minutes coming down from what was obviously a spectacular orgasm. While I was marveling at the replay in my mind, I thought of something else. I pulled my phone out of the pocket Mom had sewn onto my skirt for just such, as she had to all of our skirts. I opened an app, looked at it carefully for a short while, moving the screen around, then put the phone to sleep and repocketed it.

Liya quietly said, “Fuck! That was spectacular. God, I want that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.